Prickly Hedges

Story Info
His first blow job comes from hirsute neighbor.
1.4k words
3.65
168.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

I was out of my teens and looking for sex. I particularly was taken in by the sexy young brunette Betty living next door with her husband Brad. She was busty and there was a big prickly hedge, which separated our two houses I was determined to watch her near the pool. We have a ladder in our house and one summer morning I brought it near the hedge, which divided our houses and climbed on it and looked at the other side. She was at the pool side and completely nude. I was surprised that she was very hairy and had masses of hair on her pubes and she sure had prickly hedges under her arms. She was lying down and had her arms behind her head displaying her hirsuteness. Jet-black bushy hair grew like the tall hedges I was overlooking in her unshaven pits. She had sunshades on and she was reading a magazine.

I stroked my penis in glee and anticipation and then I noticed a tall muscular man moving towards her. It certainly was not Brad her husband. As soon as he reached her he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He stepped out of his pants and stood with his arms hanging at his sides, staring down at the naked hairy woman lying down in front of him.

I could see that her eyes were riveted on the enormous bulge at the front of his white briefs. He slipped his thumbs under the elastic at each side and start easing them down. She was squirming, rubbing the sides of her hairy legs in nervous anticipation. Finally, he pushed his underwear down to mid thigh. His huge tool flopped free and seemed to sway slowly from side to side; His cock was just semi hard but rising as he looked down at the naked woman’s unshaven pits and 40 C breasts.

I had never seen such a huge cock and it was at least twice the size of my prick and I wondered how he would get that log into Betty. She moved over to sit on the edge of the cushion. With both hands she grabbed his hardening shaft and played with the skin around the tip. She slid back his thick foreskin. The wide head of his cock glistened with fluid in the bright sun. She looked up his towering frame and ran her tongue in broad circles around his cockhead. She was taking more and more of his cock in her mouth. Her lips were stretched. She jacked on his hardening shaft with both hands. His cock kept getting thicker and more rigid. She pulled back, still licking, when the big tip of his cock could no longer fit in her mouth. I was enjoying watching this hirsute horny neighbor blowing the massive cock and I was uncomfortable on top of the ladder with my bursting young cock crying to break free.

I looked around and saw no one and I unzipped and freed my throbbing member. In the meanwhile he reached down with both hands. He caught her under her arms amidst the dark jungle in her hairy armpits and pulled her to her feet. She shifted her hands to keep stroking his long massive shaft. As she stood straight he lifted her up off the ground. She squealed and reluctantly let his giant shaft slip from her fingers. He pulled her close, his cock slipping between her thighs. She braced herself with her hands against his chest. Then he lowered her until she had the length of his cock pressed against the outer lips of her bushy pussy.

His hands were all over her big tits and then into her hairy armpit jungle. She humped on the dick trapped by her thighs. Her moans got louder as she did her best to lubricate his hefty pole with her pussy juice. She grabbed the root of his cock with one hand and let her head fall back. Her long brunette hair fell in gentle waves that shook when she slid into him.

It looked like he was almost lifting her with his hard on. She got on her hands and knees and looked back at her ready lover. He looked down at her naked hairy ass and lined up the huge tip of his cock with her waiting hole. He jerked his shaft a few times to zero in on his target. Then he started to ease his thick cock into her wet hairy pussy. Betty raised her head and pushed back against the pole spreading her open. When he had buried the first few inches in her cunt, he started stroking slowly. Every push went in just a little bit farther. He pounded harder and faster. His hands gripped her hips as he looked down to where his pole disappeared between the tender cheeks of her ass. His cock still moving deeper and deeper with every stroke.

I was masturbating looking at the intense scene before me. When he bent and licked her hairy armpits I found that to be very erotic. I had not seen a woman having so much fur in her armpits before and it was a turn on. He licked the masses of hair in her bushy armpits as I continued beating my meat with one hand and holding on to the ladder with the other. The sight of Betty getting her hairy pussy reamed by that big stranger was too erotic that I stroked myself, knowing I could shoot a huge load any second.


His cock was buried all the way into her cunt. His heavy balls slapped against her tender hairy ass with every full thrust he made. I squeezed my cock and blasted the first shot of my load against the prickly hedges even as the stranger had his mouth on the prickly hedges under Betty’s bushy armpits. The second spurt was just as powerful. I closed my eyes and still saw the image of her hirsute body impaled on that huge shaft.

Betty moaned and rose up on her arms. The stranger started cumming. Her legs moved closer together as if she was trying to capture every drop. The big man shook with his effort. Sweat dripped down on the naked ass in his hands. And his huge cock kept pumping wad after wad of cream deep in her cunt. He stood back. His long wet cock hung down, still twitching. Drops of cum hung at his exposed cockhead. She lay down on her side. She brought her legs up and hugged them with her arms. Her bare ass was at the edge of the lounge. The big man turned and walked over to the deep end of the pool. He jumped in, feet first and bobbed back to the surface.

I was still hard. I tucked my cock down into my underwear as best I could. I climbed down the ladder and thought what I could do next. Though I had come my erection had not subsided. I thought if she liked cock why not offer mine. I went over and entered her house and strode towards the pool and I found Betty still on the lounge chair, lying on her side with her knees drawn up. She didn’t show any sign that she was aware of me standing just a few feet away

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. Then she looked at my hard cock straining out in front of me inside my trousers. Without changing expression she asked, “How long have you been standing here young man?”

I answered without thinking, “Long enough to see your bushy armpits and your getting thoroughly fucked by the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

“And you want to fuck me too”

I reached out and put my hand on her busty bosoms and into the rich hair in her luxuriant armpits. She looked at my hard cock, “I can suck you off you know.”
She took my virgin shaft in her hands and opened her mouth. My throbbing cock jerked insanely and I was ready to burst. Seeing her bushy armpits close up drove me crazy and I was ready to blow my wad as she put my entire member into her wet mouth. Sucking me was easy after the huge horsemeat she had blown and I came in torrents. She cleaned my cock with her tongue and swallowed every drop. When my cock was clean, she sucked me into her mouth.

My first blowjob by this hirsute woman with “PRICKLY HEDGES” was terrific.

belab
belab
343 Followers