Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed only in her blouse, stockings and high heels Vanessa boldly led her young man to the bedroom. The bedroom where she'd dressed so carefully only hours before.

"Wow; I like this set up," he said, admiring the wall mirror. "Come here."

He pulled her to face the mirror and stood directly behind her. He placed his hands on her hips as his lips returned to her neck.

Vanessa tipped her neck offering it to him. While she reveled in the feeling of his lips caressing her neck, she watched them in the mirror. She noted her heels brought her close to his height. Her long legs, with a small show of flesh at the top, where the nylons ended. The sheer blouse just covering her unprotected mound. Her nipples shining like beacons through the blouse.

As she watched, his hands came up and enveloped her breasts; lifting squeezing, thumbing her nipples.

Vanessa leaned her head back onto his shoulder and pressed her butt back into his hardness. While she felt some trepidation due to the length of her absenteeism, her arousal was rapidly overcoming this. Her urgency saw her push a hand behind and feel for his pole beneath is silk boxers. She began to stroke it, watching in the mirror as his hand drifted down over her stomach. She sucked in her bump.

Mike's fingers moved to the bottom of the blouse and hovered there for a few seconds, teasing her. She was desperate to be touched which was obvious from her look in the mirror. Mike smiled back at her. She pushed down his boxers and grasped his uncovered erection. By way of repayment he slipped his fingers across her mound and down onto her lips. He began to lightly massage her there. She could take no more. She was desperate to have him inside of her.

"Oh Jesus Mike, quick let's go to the bed," she gasped pumping him with increased vigor.

"No!" she was surprised to hear him say, as he shed his boxers. She caught a quick glance of his member, thick and rigid, before it disappeared behind her again.

"No?" she repeated; perplexed.

"I want you standing. Have you never done it standing up?"

"No I haven't," she thought. "Always lying; with Paul on top."

"Y...Yes," she mumbled, immediately wishing she'd sounded more convincing.

"Of course you have you sexy bitch. I'll bet you've done it on every piece of furniture in the house, with dozens of men. Over here; quick," Mike said as he shuffled her sideways to front the dresser and its mirror.

Vanessa was unsure what to do as he brought his hands to her breasts and roughly molested them again. He ground his hardness into her butt. They continued like this; dry humping, while watching each other in the mirror. Vanessa noted herself flushing, but found looking at their sex play hugely erotic. Almost like spying on herself.

"Put your hands on the dresser, then arch you back baby," Mike finally ordered.

She did as he asked and felt him flick up her blouse. Then he ran his hands over her naked butt, letting his fingers down to her nylons then back up. They brushed her lower lips.

"Hmmm, I like that," she heard, thinking he must be referring to her being hairless down there.

She couldn't help but swivel her pelvis. He moved forward and she parted her legs to stand wider.

"You like that?" he asked as he began to push his fingers along her slippery lips.

"Yes!" was all she could manage by way of an answer.

It felt absolutely delightful to Vanessa and became increasingly so as his fingers lightly crossed her clitoris. She could not prevent herself letting out a low moan.

"Ah yeah you like that alright. Now hold tight baby. I'm just going to..."

With that he slipped a finger into her. The first thing to enter there in over a year. Vanessa choked back a sob of pleasure and flexed her vaginal muscles in an attempt to hold it in her. Mike clearly recognised this.

"Nice one," he laughed and began to work his finger softly in and out of her.

Vanessa swiveled her hips as she milked the sensations. When Mike dragged a thumb across her rear hole, her pleasure only increased. Now his fingers and thumbs felt like they were everywhere. She was certain she would orgasm and steadied to welcome the release. Then he stopped.

"Please," she pleaded, wiggling her butt; desperate for him to continue his manipulations.

"Take hold of my cock and put it in your pussy," he crudely commanded.

Vanessa was so close to the ultimate pleasure that she'd just about done anything he'd ordered right at that moment

She arched her back further; reached back and grasped him. She maneuvered head of his cock onto herself.

"You like that?" he asked, as she began to rub it up and down, masturbating herself.

"Oh yes. Oh god yes," she said breathlessly as the sensations returned.

It slipped so easily along her lips, that she knew she must be saturated.

"You're ready for me Vanessa. You've had my finger. Do you want to feel my cock inside you?"

"Oh yes. Yes please."

"Then push yourself back onto me."

Vanessa had never been asked to do the bulk of the work before. However her passion was such that she was desperate. She held him steady; located her well lubricated hole and pushed back a fraction, feeling the head of his cock lodge just inside her. He grasped both breasts, hanging free beneath the blouse. He squeezed them tightly.

"Go on Vanessa; you can do it baby. You're the best looking girl in the room. Spear yourself with it baby. You know you want too. Start fucking me. Go on; do it. Do it," he said, now roughly massaging her orbs.

His hands plus the feeling of his rod just inside her spurred her on. Vanessa summoned her resolve and then pushed her butt back firmly. She felt his cock stretch her wider and push into her cavern.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped, basking in the feeling of her handsome lover's firm young cock touching all her nerve endings.

Vanessa drew herself off him, steadied her breathing and pushed again. She repeated this process; working his hardness ever deeper inside her. The sensations of fullness these movements elicited threatened to overwhelm her. She felt weak and steadied herself on the dresser. Eventually with one forceful push, she felt her butt hit his hips. She left him there so she could adapt to his girth, which she felt wasn't unsubstantial.

Vanessa had been concentrating on taking his length. Now she looked up to see him smiling at her as he watched in the mirror.

"C'mon baby; let's get a move on," he said cracking her hard on the buttock.

Vanessa didn't really like this action, but knew what he expected. She began to move on his cock. She saw him looking down, knowing he was watching himself enter her. She brought all her limited experience to bear. To increase his pleasure she again began to work he muscles. Clenching and releasing herself on him. He lightly moaned his appreciation at this.

He slapped her again and it stung. She'd prefer he not do that, but said nothing. She began to speed up her movements and now her own arousal grew higher still. His hands were off her breasts and she felt them swinging free, her nipples rubbing lightly on the blouse.

Then Mike took charge as she'd hoped he would. He moved his hands to her hips and began to dictate the pace of their copulation. She was desperate to be touched. If he touched her she'd cum, but he made no effort to go there.

Balancing on one hand she brought her fingers to her breast and began to pull roughly on her nipples. This act sent a shock wave directly to where Mike was now pumping in and out of her at some speed.

She caught a look of herself in the mirror. Her flushed face and wanton look of desire shocked her into closing he eyes. Now she rode him with abandon. When his hand slipped around her hip and beneath her Vanessa knew where it was headed. She needed it there for that one last piece of stimulation required to get her over the edge.

After some gentle teasing his fingers located her clitoris. This caused her to forcefully ram herself back upon him to meet his thrusts. She heard his hips slapping upon her buttocks. Vanessa had never experienced such raw, physical sex.

"Yeah, yeah that's it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she could hear herself shouting, his fingers moving across her hard bud.

She felt it coming, rising ever higher. A feeling she hadn't known in many years. Building from the point where their bodies were meshing. She willed it on.

Then it burst upon her. That feeling of absolute delight, flooding out from where they were joined. Through her groin and into her body. Her legs gave out altogether.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she heard, unsure if it was him or her, but aware he held her aloft with cock and hands. Vanessa saw colors and patterns behind her tightly shut eyes as she rode out the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced.

When she came back to full consciousness, breathing raggedly, the pulses continued. Eventually they lessened. She felt no movement from behind. He was merely buried within her; still hard. They both fought to regather their breath.

"Oh you dirty dirty girl Vanessa. You are one wicked fuck," he said between breaths.

Vanessa wasn't too sure about this description of herself. She'd never been called a 'dirty girl' before. She decided to take it as a compliment, but could barely get her legs to operate.

"I think I need to lie down Mike," she said, just stopping herself from saying something about her age. "Did you enjoy that?"

Mike didn't move. He was still inside her. She tried to pull forward, but he held himself there.

"Mike?" she said

"I haven't finished yet baby. You've had all the fun so far."

"Oh!" Vanessa exclaimed, a little concerned she might not have satisfied him.

She was also worried that, as they'd progressed, Mike had become a little rougher in his demeanor and talk.

"I guess that's what young men are like these days. Probably from watching too much porn. I'll probably have to get used to it," she thought, now certain that this would not be their last tryst.

"Do you want me to...?" she asked beginning to move herself on him again. "Maybe we could go to the bed."

"Nah; not yet. Look you've been a lot of fun and so adventurous. You're an exciting chick Vanessa."

Vanessa's pride swelled again as he slipped out of her. She continued to prop herself up on the dresser afraid she'd fall over otherwise. She was desperate to sit or lie. He began to slap his wet cock on her buttock. She felt his cum run down her inner thighs onto the tops of her stockings.

"C'mon Vanessa, why don't we get this off," he said, helping her stand upright and unbuttoning her blouse. He pulled it back and down her arms; baring her breasts.

"Oh magnificent," he said as she watched him admire her. "Here; sit here."

He swiveled her around and sat her on the edge of the vanity, her back now to the mirror. He bent his head and kissed her again while weighing each of her breasts in his hands. Her legs were apart and he moved between them; close to her. She felt his cock on her lower chest. He moved it on her skin, clearly stimulating himself.

"You're all woman," he crooned as he dropped lower and brought his mouth to her nipples. As he licked and sucked her she felt her passions rising again. She let out a light sigh and placed her hands in his hair. His fingers moved back to her mound and rested on her vulva.

"Would you like my tongue where my fingers are resting?" he asked, shocking Vanessa who had never been kissed down there.

"Oh my god," Vanessa thought, not wanting to appear desperate or slutty in any way, but her desire overwhelmed her hesitancy.

"I'd like that," she said quietly.

"What?"

"I'd like that," she said louder this time.

"Tell me what you'd have me do."

He was playing with her. Vanessa knew that, but she didn't care.

"I want you to lick me. Lick my...pussy."

"Well if that's what the lady desires, that's what the lady gets," he said, pushing her stockinged thighs wider and dropping to his knees between them.

"Hmm, you smell so good, so feminine. So recently fucked," he commented, which made Vanessa a little embarrassed.

He began to kiss the soft flesh above of her thigh highs, letting his cheek rub against her nylons.

He pulled her forward, so her pussy came clear of the edge. She braced herself with her arms back on the drawers. He lifted each leg to rest upon his shoulders. She threw her head back as he began to breathe and blow on her most sensitive flesh.

"Oh god; this is unbelievable," she thought as he flicked her with his tongue.

When his lips finally followed, she couldn't contain a long moan of delight. At first she maneuvered her pelvis, in an attempt to get that teasing tongue on the spot she most desired it to be. After a time she merely thrust herself hard into his face, no longer caring about decorum.

Vanessa had never had a man's lips on her private region and had never experienced more than one orgasm in a love making session before. She hadn't thought it possible. Now she felt another rising. Her breasts tingled and she brought a hand up to play with them. She pulled and twisted her nipple.

Mike held her in place and continued to tease her lips. A finger located her entrance, circled it for a time and then entered her. It was quickly followed by a second finger. At the same time his lips began to circle her clitoris.

Vanessa was panting and moaning now, but she didn't care. All she was concerned about were the fingers moving in and out and the lips tantalizing close to her bud. She had a hand in his hair and couldn't recall placing it there. Without hands to hold her upright she slumped back against the cold mirror.

"Please, please. Ohhh, dear God, yes please," she moaned as he slipped in a third finger.

Finally, he encircled her pearl with his lips and began to lightly suck on it. That was it for Vanessa. She exploded with her second orgasm of the evening; grinding her mound into his face as her pussy clenched and released on the fingers held inside her.

"Ohhhh," she heard herself moan as she took full pleasure

The fingers remained embedded in her until her pulsating began to diminish and she returned to the here and now.

She'd have been happy to lie back and bask in the glow, but when he stood, he pulled her up with him. Vanessa stood on unsteady legs and he brought his lips to hers. It was the first time she'd ever tasted herself. She didn't mind it; quite enjoying the taste. She pulled her head back to look at him.

"Oh thanks Mike, thanks so much."

"Not a worry," she heard him say, becoming conscious that his hardness still pressed into her stomach. "But you...you've not...not finished yet."

"No; not yet. That won't happen by itself. I'm going to leave that up to you Vanessa. You're a highly sexual woman. Deal with it however you want," he said, catching her by surprise.

"Men don't leave it up to the woman," she thought. "They just fuck, cum and fall asleep."

To stall for time she moved her head forward and pressed her lips to his. He pushed more firmly into her stomach.

"Do something Vanessa," she encouraged herself.

She slipped a hand between them and grasped his hardness. It was still lightly lubricated with her juices and she stroked him easily. Long slow strokes up and down the entire shaft. Their kiss continued.

"This won't do," she eventually thought. "I can't just jerk him off. Not after what he's done for me."

Vanessa hadn't used her mouth on a man since the early days of her marriage. She'd stopped offering and Paul had stopped asking. Still, this was not any old married couple's sex session, this had been something special. She had a young lover who had provided her with multiple orgasms. Vanessa felt highly sexual and was confident she could do anything right at that moment. She determined to take him in her mouth.

"It's only fair," she thought, breaking their kiss and moving her lips down his neck and onto his chest.

She had half a thought he might stop her; but he did not. As she dropped lower she thrust out her chest so her breasts dragged down his torso onto his thighs. She licked and lubricated her lips bringing saliva into her mouth. She was desperate to make this pleasurable for her young lover.

Her fingers wrapped around him as she hovered on his stomach, just above the tip of his cock.

"C'mon Vanessa," she thought. "Give him your best shot girl. Make it special. You never forget how to ride a bike."

Vanessa began to dribble saliva and breathe lightly on the head. She felt him stiffen further in her hand, which gave her confidence.

"He likes that," she thought. "And I'm quite liking it too," as she again felt tingling in her breasts now pressing into his thighs.

"Not another one," she thought. "Surely not; you greedy girl."

With that thought she dropped to rest fully on her knees, continuing to pump his length with one hand. She ran her tongue around his lubricated head before moving her lips across it, taking him into her mouth

"Oh my god, that's nice," Vanessa heard him moan as she moved her tongue wildly across it.

With her free hand she found his ball sack. She was surprised at how smooth it was.

"I've got to suck these balls," she thought. "Men like that. It shouldn't be too hard."

It wasn't entirely new to her. She'd sucked one of her boyfriend's balls, but couldn't recall which boyfriend. She kissed and licked her way down his shaft, took one in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Then she repeated on the other. Her hands continued to work his shaft. His low moans told her she was doing well.

Eventually she came back up his shaft. She stopped to give special attention to the gland.

"Oh baby, you're such a slut," he suddenly said.

Vanessa didn't much like being called a slut and she considered stopping. Then she reframed it to mean that she was servicing him as well as he'd ever been serviced.

"Men are funny in the way they express things," she thought, her lips now back at the top, her tongue again circling the head. He had so much pre-cum at first she wondered if he'd already finished. However he remained rock hard to she decided he hadn't and that she should now suck him for real. She ran her lips across the head as she took him into her mouth.

Vanessa began with small bobs just on the head of his cock, while continuing to work him with her tongue. She was pleased with her efforts and his reaction. Suddenly he spoke.

"Look up at me my lovely cougar," he said pushing her forehead back.

Vanessa liked 'cougar' better than slut and she brought her eyes up to meet his. She held his gaze still working the head. Then took a deep breath through her nose and slid her lips down his shaft as far as she could. Her gag reflex told her when it was enough and she ran her hand up to that point. Then she just went for it. Looking him square in the eye as she bobbed back and forth, sucking hard as she withdrew. She brought her other hand to his balls and began to lightly squeeze and massage them. This was clearly the final straw for Mike. Without warning she saw him shut his eyes tight, his cock twitched and he exploded in her mouth.

She felt him filling her mouth with his warm juices. He hadn't asked her, which annoyed Vanessa just a bit. However she began to swallow the salty liquid as best she could.

Despite her best efforts Vanessa couldn't manage it all and cum began to flow from her mouth down his cock.

"My god he's got a lot," she thought trying to recall men from her past.

Then she came off him, swallowing back the cum that remained in her mouth.

"Oh baby that was so good. You're the best. Can you lick it clean for me?"

Vanessa hadn't been expecting that request. She thought she'd more than done her bit. Nevertheless she extended her tongue and lapped up the cum off his cock. She raised her eyes to see he was watching her. His cock softening.