Pride & Performance

Story Info
Two rich ladies get stuffed.
1.5k words
3.59
149.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorgeous. Fantastic. Heaven on Earth.

Two middle-aged women, buck naked, pleading with me. Their bodies shaking, their fat tits pushed forward by their quivering arms, their cunt bushes dripping as they begin to wet themselves. All mine, to do with as I want.

Their clothes are a quarter-mile away, beside the fat SUV they'd been driving. It belonged to Cassie's son, Cassie the park boss's wife, Cassie with the hips as wide as a barn door. Hips I am going to split and get between, very soon. The son was "away on holiday", so it had been no trouble to plant some dope and catch the women on their way to the lake. A search of the vehicle found my evidence and I had them up against the side of the SUV while I patted them down. Slowly. Then I went heavy, shouted a lot, said they were shitty dope dealers but had one chance to clear their names. Lottie almost fainted. She was the mayor's wife, and scandal would cost her that fat salary and big swing on the veranda. Lottie had huge tits though she rarely showed them. That was going to change!

"You've just one chance, my beauties!" I yelled. "Let me search you here and now, and if you're clean you're out of here!" They nodded nervously. I moved in on them, jamming them against the fender, pushing my belly into Cassie's crotch. "Otherwise it's off to the slammer and the whole town knows you're busted!" They should have said no but they were too shocked and intimidated. A tear ran down Lottie's cheek. Good sign!

I turned to Cassie first - the stronger one. Break her down and Lottie would be lost. "Get out of that dress," I hissed from two inches, my voice lower but more menacing. Her head shook and her lips framed the word no, but before she could speak I grabbed the dress front and ripped it open. "Now the rest!" I roared. Her fingers obeyed on their own. "Out of those panties!" With shaking hands she pushed them down a few inches but they stuck on her fat ass. I tore at them and the fabric shredded, leaving her hairy cunt open to the air. She was too stunned to cover it. "Lose the bra." This time she did obey and trembling thumbs opened the clasp. I pulled it off her and pushed her back onto the SUV's door. "Spread 'em!" I yelled, then roughly pulled at her fat thighs and dinky little tits.

"Now you!" to Lottie. She had no will to resist and her summer dress, bra and panties were soon on the ground. I was more gentle with her, letting my hands linger between her ass cheeks and under her breasts.

Next threat was the cavity search. They both blushed bright red when I told them and begged me not to. I pretended to think about it. "Well, I haven't found anything on you but I have to check in you," I began. "But maybe I won't have to stick my fingers inside. There's a old cabin up on the ridge. If you run up there and nothing falls out, I might think you're clean." No way, of course, but they were too scared to realise. I made them run on the spot first, describing their figures in bare-assed detail, telling Cassie to lift her knees higher and Lottie to lean back - I thought her tits would fall off, they hit her ribs so hard. Then I told them to run ahead of me.

The sway of Lottie's huge tits and the quiver of Cassie's buttocks gave me a hard-on so big I could hardly run, but we reached the cabin without a spill. The women implored me (Lottie on her knees) but I was too hot to stop. How else can you get your finger up a rich woman's asshole? Especially when she's such a stuck-up bitch? I shoved them inside the door and dragged it shut behind me. It wasn't dark inside - half the roof had ripped away in a storm - but the walls were still up and there was no place to run.

I advance on Cassie and push my finger onto her cunt. She goes on tiptoe to avoid me so I grab her chin. She flinches at my touch but I stick a thumb into her crack, then a finger too. She struggles and wriggles. "What have we here?" I shout triumphantly, then draw a little bag of white powder out of her cunt. "So that's where you hide it!" She's on the floor now, grovelling, clutching my legs, piss dribbling from her troubled cunt. "No, no! I don't know how it got there." I push her down and cuff her hands behind her. Lord, how her asscheeks shake! Then I turn to Lottie.

She backs away until there's nowhere left to move. She's howling like a baby, tears flooding down her face. I think of bukkake. No - not gonna waste it! "Suck my Actionman, princess!", scorn in my voice. Her hands shake too much so I get my cock out for her. She sucks greedily, in desperation, and I grab a handful of each flabby tit and squeeze joyfully.

A squawk from Cassie brings me to. "It was planted! You planned it all!" "That's right, cherub," I confirm, "but it's too late to protest. You're on Candid Camera!" I point to a doorpost with my chin, reluctant to unhand a tit. A radiocamera is recording the action. "You're gonna be a movie star in your own community," I jeer, "unless I enjoy myself enough. On your knees, Beautiful! Time I probed your ass!"

Cassie doesn't want to, but I make Lottie lie under her. That way, her ass is up and Lottie's tits are in reach. I pull Cassie's asscheeks open and push at her butthole with my cock, but she is dry as an old well and I get nowhere. Forethought pays off here, for I've hidden some motor grease and a hunk of that round her rim soon gets me past the muscle. She's tight as a new vest's buttonhole, but I ease deeper and deeper, digging my fingers into her lovejugs. I slowly slide out, then I slowly slide back in. This is heaven on Earth!

I hear a moaning and realise it's Lottie. The fuck-pressure is heating her up. I don't change my rhythm but the ambition is different. I move one hand to Lottie's quaking boob. Her face gets redder as I increase the pace. Cassie is howling now - wonderful! She'll do anything to avoid another buttfuck! I change gear and slam into her, hammering into her assring. My cock is firing like a piston and slabs of jism are pouring out with each stroke. Cassie is shrieking and Lottie is bawling. I collapse atop of them both, my cock trapped inside Cassie's poopchute.

I must have passed out, because when I come to they're both struggling to breathe. I'm a heavyweight cop, you know. I drag myself off then roll Cassie clear. "Lick me clean", I tell her, smearing my cock over her face, "It's going into your friend's hotbox." Cassie shuts her mouth, but I wipe most of the shit off onto her cheeks and neck. Then I crawl over to Lottie.

She is on her back, legs spread, panting. I lie my cock between her tits and squeeze. Fantastic! her boobs are soft and hard at the same time, and I'm soon rigid again. I slither downwards and position my cock against her cuntlips. A gentle push and I'm in. This one is hot to trot! I build up a rhythm, kissing her fat boobs, rocking away for minute after minute. Lottie whimpers, then murmurs (her face is red again) then screams and wraps her legs round my fat waist. She shudders and shakes but I go on ramming. Another minute and she's cumming again, then again. Her head goes back, her eyes roll. She's screaming "Deeper! Harder!" I increase my pace, my climax getting nearer. Her cuntlips grip my cock as the friction swells them up. A spasm grips my balls and I cum again, with less force this time, but longer surges. This Lottie is one hell of a fuckdoll!

Then I move fast again, so they can't recover. They're both on disk being degraded and I'll email clips to friends if they don't stay dumb. I smile, then remind them what fun it was and how I might want a second helping. Cassie goes white and Lottie goes red. I shoo them out of the cabin, asscheeks shaking, tits pounding, and send them into the woods. I scoot back down to the SUV, rip their dresses into shreds and stuff their underwear into the tailpipe. It's going to be a cold, sticky, embarrassing drive home. Better hope nobody sees them! I wouldn't want to share my loveducks with anyone else!