Pride Pt. 05 - Beaumont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Aleron muttered. Natalie turned her body towards him, taking another large sip of wine.

"You wanna?" Natalie pouted, draping her legs over his and scooching closer. Aleron put his free hand on her thigh.

"Honey..." Aleron moaned, leaning over to set the wine bottle down then laid on the bed. Natalie frowned, getting up to set her glass and the bottle onto the small table in the room. She then lay down on the bed next to Aleron, cuddling with the man while facing him.

"I'm sorry, Aleron."

"Nothing to be sorry about. Let's just say I'm too drunk to answer appropriately," he replied, truthfully, trying not to offend her in his haze.

"No, it was unfair. I'm sorry." She snuggled in closer, the wine making each of them far too comfortable in each other's warmth. Aleron rolled one turn away a minute later.

"We can't do that any more," he said in a fleeting moment of sobriety, gazing into her eyes to ensure she understood.

"I know," Natalie whispered, biting her lip. "It's just... sleeping closely is okay, right? That's normal?"

That's absolutely abnormal for us under any circumstance, Aleron thought.

He nodded anyway, opening an arm for her. He wasn't sure why, but blamed it on the drink the next morning.

"Are you going to sleep with your clothes on?" Natalie asked, already bringing her head to his neck as she slid in beside him.

"Yep," he answered immediately. He did not want Natalie to see what her little movements and words had done to him. He would sleep with his damned clothes on.

"Am I gonna sleep with my clothes on?" she giggled, wrapping a leg around his crotch. Aleron nodded hastily, his beard scraping against her soft face.

"You absolutely are."

Natalie kissed him on the cheek, providing no further provocation tonight. Aleron was already worried they had done too much, and pondered how he could remedy it in the morning.

"Night, dad."

12