Priestess and Warrior Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Warrior throws her arms against the back of the couch. Pins her wrists above her head. His hands large enough to grip and hold both her wrists there. He grabs and slides his other hand down her body. Grabbing her breast he sucks on her nipple. His hips pressing deeper into her. She feels him engorged completely filling her. He slides in and out of her wet lips, she hopes it will last all night. Now the berserker comes out and nearly crushing her under his weight he pounds into her. Her hips slightly hurt from the force. He presses into her and she can feel her clit being rubbed between them. She arches back desiring she take all of him inside her. She looks up through the oval window. The light of the near full moon opening her irises. Her vision goes blind to the room and to the Warrior. Despite all the trapping of mankind, the human desire to make everything we do seem so civilized; Despite the plush velvet couch, the linen veils and warm candle light; Here she is naked bathing in the moonlight while a beast of man humps her. Groaning and moaning, licking her skin like an animal ready to eat it's prey. There's no changing what this is. A primal act of animal desire and she an object of that desire. Naked and pinned down.

The Warrior tenses up and pulls their bodies together. She's been unaware of her moans. The sensations of her clit being rubbed between their bodies now ceasing as he begins to shake atop her. "Yes" she says to herself. And then her own ecstasy overwhelming her. Her eyes roll back and flutter as she stares at the moon. Her body shakes uncontrollably. Twitching as her mind escapes this mortal realm. As her mind rides the steady rush of energy, carrying her to a realm beyond mortal flesh. She feels the Goddess inhabit her. "I bless this man with victory." A fleeting barely audible statement, unsure if she heard it in her head, or from somewhere in the room.

After a moment, She stirs. Opens her eyes to see the Warrior resting his head upon her chest. Holding her tenderly in his arms. Waiting patiently for her return. She brushes his hair back with her hand. He stirs and looks up at her. "The Goddess grants you victory." He looks at her puzzled and smirks. "I heard."

Chapter 5

Returning to the front of the room the Priestess as habit begins to step inside her shallow pool for a bathing. But she pauses. And turns to see the Warrior donning his garments and gear again. "Will you return by this way?" She's devoted her life and body to the Goddess. It would be impossible for her to settle with any man. But the thought was present if only for a second. A man she barely knew. Was it the fact he saved her? "I ask only so that I may know the outcome of the blessing bestowed upon you." She quickly adds to disguise any romantic emotions.

"I've never had anything or anyone to 'Return to'. To return home, to a wife, or child, I hear it is a great motivator to many people to weather the worst life throws at them." With this he pulls out and holds up the rolled and bundled bear skin. Complete with bear head hood and small attached antlers. The skin he uses to transform on the battlefield. Walking to the edge of the bath he hands the bundle to her. "Keep this safe until I return."

Taking the bundle in both hands as if being handed a sacred object. "Your request is my pleasure to perform." She says.

Chapter 6

It has been a month since the Warrior left that night. Heading East to some trouble she could not fathom. The Night Watch had found the slain slave traders. Deemed the deaths a result of a fatal brawl between business associates. While they were wealthy foreigners they were not well liked locally. There was no outcry for justice from the locals and the matter was brushed aside quietly and quickly. However recently an Ambassador from the South has started to ask questions about his countrymen's untimely demise. Unsatisfied with the official story he digs deeper.

She holds the bear skin almost every night. It's tainted with the Warrior's scent. She can imagine the nights he held it close shivering to survive a flash storm. She can smell his musky scent from when he wore it running into battle naked, sweating honey mead and cutting a path of destruction. She would hold it close to her at the end of the day. Careful not to stain it with her makeup. Looking east while the sun set westward she would hold her breath hoping to see him approaching.

Whose to say why she did so. Whose to say why he left such a personal item with her. Whose to say what will become of them...

12