Priestess Under Occupation Ch. 02

Story Info
Priestess obliges guard to give her pleasure.
2.5k words
3.37
33.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from Chapter 1)

"I have not had my pleasure yet," she said reminding him that she was a woman who had sexual needs.

"You are a woman," he said. "You are not meant to enjoy it."

His statement shocked her. She had experienced the lack of consideration by most of her customers over the months, but in the arena of the dormitory, where an unsatiated Priestess could always find more pleasure from her next soldier if she needed it, she had not, normally sought to ask for more. But here she was confronted by the direct, and she had assumed, honest opinion of a Prancirian male. Sexual pleasure was something to be taken from a female but not given. It was a horrifying belief. She had never considered that anyone in the world could hold such a view. Although there were some of the stranger ceremonies among the Priestesses and people of Pirion, involving the denial of the female pleasure, and for that matter the male, no one believed it as a principle of sexual ceremonial or of life.

She held onto his hand and tried to guide it back to her genital region but the hand refused to move for her. She wanted the warm feelings to continue now that she had gone so far. She needed to forget about the General's reaction. She wanted to wipe the memory off his rejection away. The guard had taken her mind off the earlier part of the evening. She had been embarked on a course of privacy to limit the damage the General had inflicted on her, but the guard's persistence and his sexual onslaught had finally taken her mind off General Ravelleon. Completion of her own arousal was the comfort she desired to truly recover.

"Please hold me and finger me," she pleaded. Her own hand was already down there stroking herself gently, but she did not want to do it on her own. It was far more exciting and fulfilling to have the inspiration of a strong man holding and stroking her, making her reach her orgasm.

To her discomfort he remained selfish now that his own pleasure had been gratified. He had stroked her briefly as his own way of saying thank you, but now he looked around nervously, up and down the alleyway, to see if anyone else was approaching. He had been content to risk being discovered earlier when in the full throes of his greed and passion. What would anyone have cared? She was only a Priestess of Pirion. Many women of the city had been raped at the conquest and knew all about that, but the most blind newcomers and some of the Prancirian wives and children were protected from that knowledge. The Prancirians were all nervous about public displays of affection and love making. Something deep within their upbringing caused all of them to hesitate to display sexual activities unless firmly behind closed doors.

"Get dressed," he barked. "I must return you to your rooms before anyone realises." She realised for the first time that he was frightened his activities would be noticed. "Are you scared that the General will find out?" she asked. "Of course," he said, as if it was obvious. "He would be very angry if he knew." She could almost believe that, now that she had seen the General's illogical anger. Who could understand the General's beliefs or his moods? Not she, but he was certainly a man to be careful with. "You won't say anything will you? I won't say anything either," he said. Now he was on the defensive. She realised, he needed to guarantee her silence. He feared his General. Perhaps he regretted the potential trouble his sexual hunger had opened up.

"Why should I need to hide what we have just done? I don't belong to the General. After tonight I shall probably never see him again."

"You must not say anything." He was begging her, but he was too proud to beg. He seemed not to realise that it was not in the nature of a Priestess to wish him any harm, despite the rudeness of this man, who perhaps deserved it. It would not have occurred to her to tell of this to the General if it was against his wish, and, as she had said, it was unlikely that she would see any more of the General after tonight. Even so she began to see some harmless way of serving herself, despite intending no harm to him.

"If you wish me never to tell the General you might do a small favour for me," she said.

"What is it?" he looked worried, but threats were a language he knew and expected.

"You might help me to finish myself. Go on, give me my orgasm. It won't cost you anything."

He stared back at her for a second or two, and then, quickly looking around again to check whether there was anyone else here at this late hour, he made his decision. He came forward onto her again, kissing her as he placed his hands on her hips. Then he brought his right hand to her mound and placed two fingers into her as she showed him where to go.

"Unfasten your uniform," she whispered. "Let me see some of your flesh".

He hesitated, not wanting to risk the chance of discovery. Now his own pleasure had been achieved, perhaps he no longer had any desire to fulfil any sexual desire for himself and he was unwilling to do anything which might be more than the minimum required to satisfy her conditions of silence. His lovemaking had been selfish so why should he now go out of his way to make her happy. She brought her free hand to his uniform coat and unfastened the buttons on it, which he had fastened again in the brief interlude. His coat swung free and she began to unbutton his soft shirt. He made no move to stop her and dutifully began to stroke her more deeply, belatedly understanding the softness she required as her breath heaved at his touch.

"That was good!" she said finally, still recovering from her orgasm.

"Yes it was," he agreed, surprisingly. He was becoming polite. Sometimes when you treat people well and give them what they want they become nicer, she reflected. But they also want more from you.

"When can I see you again? We must do this again!" He was not in so much of a rush now that she was again fully clothed. "When are you coming to Ravelleon next? I will be able to escort you back again, and we can do it again." He had changed. It was interesting to see how the experience could change a man. Instead of regarding her as an enemy prisoner and a lowly woman to be lusted at and abused, he now seemed to regard her as a partner in 'crime' and someone he wanted to be with again.

The soldiers she serviced daily were not so precocious. They knew she was not theirs. They had to pay for her time, and to many of them the pay was dear. They knew that if they came regularly to the dormitory they could pick her again but they would not always be able to have her. She was as much the right of any other man who had paid his money, and being particularly beautiful she was in much demand.

Paul was different because he had begun to treat her as his special friend. He paid more for her, to spend the whole evening with her, and had seen her a number of times. They had developed a wider relationship because they had time to take and do other things. He had loaned her books, and would loan her others in the future so that she could find out about the world. She felt indebted to him and valued the relationship. She had hoped this evening that she would develop a similar relationship with the General, who could have been even more useful to her.

But this guard could offer her nothing else, except his penis, and when she forced him, his hand on her clitoris. He wanted her to give herself to him again but she was not sure that she could see him again. She would not be going back to the General now, and unless he became a 'customer' at the dormitory it would be very difficult, probably impossible, for her to get away. But she had found it exciting, very exciting, out here in the dark, in this little frequented alleyway between brick buildings, with a man who would have raped her, but whom she found she could control easily. He was a man afraid of his superiors, of discovery, and in some ways, like most of the Prancirians, afraid of women. It was different, a unique experience, and her evening, shattered by the General's disgust, had been turned around into a physical union, which she had perversely enjoyed. For the first time in this long and strange day she felt satisfied and relaxed, and again proved the power of sexual worship after a day of unwanted abstinence.

"I don't think I can see you again like this," she said.

"Why not?" said the guard.

"I told you," she said. "You should listen to what I say. The General was angry with me. He won't want to see me again. I can't leave the dormitory unless I have a reason. Gerald doesn't like it. He is our officer in charge. You should come to the dormitory if you wish to see me, but I cannot promise to be always available."

"The General will want you again," he persisted, "then we can do the same again." He was like a puppy she thought, quite slow to catch on, and unable to let go of the plans he had germinated in his own mind. Now the sex was finished she wondered why she was even bothering to talk to him about the future. She didn't need him or want him. His personality was repulsive and rude, he was an adult and yet he was like a badly behaved child who thought the world should revolve around him. The excitement she had felt while he used her had arisen from the situation. The chance to have sex in the outdoors, the excitement of being in a place where they might be noticed, the thrill of being dominated. She had been a Priestess for a number of years, and a citizen of Pirion for longer, so she liked to be watched when having sex. But her excitement had not arisen because they were being watched. They were not. It had arisen because she was aware that he was worried about being watched. He had been fearful of the General, the soldiers and of herself. He had been afraid to let her go because he had expected her to run off. If she had tried to run she knew that he would have tried to hold her and rape her.

That was another thing which made it exiting for her. The rape at the time of the conquest had been frightening because she had been worried for her own life and those around her but then had felt no real fear of this man once his intention had become obvious. It excited her to think that her body could be penetrated by a stranger who was willing to use force to appease his own sexual hunger. The men of Pirion never aroused the same sense of danger. They were always well behaved. They had never needed to resort to desperate measures to take the pleasure of a woman. By comparison there was something exciting or unusual about these desperate repressed men of Prancir which had helped to encourage her over the last few months.

In theory she should have been unhappy. Their people and city of residence had been conquered and made prisoners, quite a number of them killed and the campaign of war had flowed on deeper into Pirion, threatening perhaps the future of all of that huge Empire. She believed strongly, now that she was behind the lines and could see the enemy's rule, that it was not a liberation, as Ravelleon purported to believe, but an enslaving and also a sexual repression. The cult of the Goddess would surely be completely repressed if the Prancirian conquest defeated Pirion absolutely. However, for herself she was finding new experiences and meeting men with unusual and varied attitudes. She was able to follow her hunger for wider knowledge, exploring the literature of those barbarian nations.

"You will have to visit the dormitory if you want me. Have you been in before? I have not seen you there," she said.

"No not since you started charging," he said, "its too expensive."

"The charges are not set by us. We knew nothing of them at first."

"So who benefits?" he asked.

"The General and the officers and men who are assigned to guard us, Gerald, we presume."

"That fits," he said, his resentments towards his superiors and those more fortunate than himself barely repressed. "Surely you can get out occasionally."

"Why should all the others have to pay and you get it free?" she asked, slightly annoyed by his insistence.

"I thought you liked me. You wanted me to finish you and I did." He was like a child, she thought. Show him the slightest bit of attention and he thinks he owns you. It occurred to her suddenly that he implied he had been to the dormitory before the charges began. She did not remember but it could well be that he had been one of the uncaring soldiers who had raped them without concern for their bodies or their minds on that first day. How could she possibly remember all the harsh men who had clambered over her body and used her. He might have been one of them. She still felt anger from that long ordeal although her fear of those men had gone. She had not forgiven them either, although without knowing it she might well have laid down with a number of the same men since. The thought made her feel less generous again.

"It is time for me to return. The other Priestesses will be asleep by now but I do not wish to disturb any of them too late into the night."

The guard escorted her back quickly and directly through deserted streets. She sensed that he was worried that his lengthy absence might be noted, although the General would surely not wait up for him. Near the door to the dormitory he said, "Don't tell the General please."

"No of course not," she said as he tramped away leaving her within sight of the guard on the door of the dormitory. As he went she realised that she had not asked his name. Ah well, she thought, it was just as well not to know. She would probably never see him again, and she didn't particularly want to, but it had been an interesting and exciting encounter. The disappointment with the General had been soon forgotten.