Priestess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edriel watched as his sensually cruel and oddly gentle mistress slipped the red silk from around her hips. Her thighs touched together in the middle, creating a womanly softness that cradled her shell-pink, smoothly shaved sex like a half-bloomed rosebud. He ached to feel himself up inside the squeezing pressure of her tight, elastic walls, and he sensed himself stiffening, his shaft pressing against the downy bed. Kephera turned and bent down, affording him a leisurely view of her white, rounded buttocks. For a moment he forgot the pull of his tight bonds, losing himself in the tantalizing view.

When she stood up, she was holding the sacred instrument, the enhaari. The instrument was a long piece of carefully crafted wood sheathed in supple leather. It was long and slightly curved like a man's member, with a rounded head. The enhaari was mounted on a triangular leather harness with sturdy straps that fastened around a woman's hips. On the reverse side of the harness was a smaller instrument, a soft leather nub that fit snugly to the woman's clitoris, her sacred pleasure spot through which she could commune with the goddess.

Kephera strapped the enhaari on securely, spreading her legs to give her better access as she adjusted the inner nub to give her the most sensation. Then she moved back around so that she stood behind Edriel. She bent over him, bracing her arms on either side of his back. He shivered. She lowered her head to lick him comfortingly along the spine. The pull as his arms twitched in response reminded him that he was at her mercy, a feeling so delicious and frightening that his mouth hung open with astonishment at the intensity.

He felt her petite fingers grasp his buttocks, opening him even further as the head of the enhaari nudged between his thighs. It settled at the rim of his tightly squeezed hole, and his mistress began to apply light pressure. He let out a low groan; fear and excitement were battling within him and he found it difficult just to keep still.

Her hands strayed down to his hips and then descended along his shaft, stroking and squeezing. Edriel gasped and moaned. This was the first time a woman's hand had touched him there, and he was full of sensations that pleased and aroused him. Dreamily, he circled his hips around, pushing back into her hands. She cupped his balls, massaging with a little more intensity as he arched his back toward her.

Then she leaned forward, working the shaft of the enhaari up into him. His jaw tightened, and his bound hands grasped the ropes tightly. He felt a consuming fullness bracing up inside him. The hard instrument penetrated slowly into his tight hole, opening him up and making him spread his legs even further apart as he arched his back and hips. There was ample pain as the shaft burrowed deeper, but it was a longing ache that made him somehow want more and more of it inside of him. He pressed back, surprising himself with his readiness to swallow the whole shaft in his clenching hole. In turn, Kephera's hand squeezed more snugly around his member, pumping back and forth as she slid into him.

Her breath grew ragged as the nub of leather tantalized her pleasure center. Blindly, instinctually, her hips began to thrust in and out of him as she fondled and caressed his swollen manhood. The two moved in time, pounding out a fevered rhythm, their hips bucking together. Kephera's hips made small circles, stroking Edriel's inside walls and putting pressure on his hidden pleasure spot. When the shaft of the enhaari pushed against the spot, his knees felt weak and his own shaft twitched with ecstasy. He gasped and moaned rhythmically, his cries mingling with hers as the enhaari stimulated her own pleasure spot. She squealed and impaled him further, grasping his hips, both of them rocking in mutual pleasure that rose exponentially, becoming almost more than either could bear before it peaked, sending both into the throes of climax. Edriel's whitish fluid sprayed the bed liberally as his bound thighs shuddered and threatened to give way beneath him. Kephera, her shaking hands holding him steady, pressed her legs together as her sticky nectar flooded the leather harness.

What seemed an hour later, she drew out of him and rose to her feet, her eyes half-closed in glowy contentment. Her hair was tousled, the kohl around her eyelids was smudgy, and her skin glistened with sweat as she moved around the bed untying her spent mate. She released her heaving hips from the straps of the enhaari and let it drop to the floor amid the scattered cushions and flower petals. Edriel's body felt relaxed from head to toe, and his head drooped sleepily as he struggled to stand up from his prone position. Exhausted, the initiates hoisted each other into the soft mound of covers and twined together, instantly lost in the quietness of sleep, their breathing synchronizing as they drowsed together in the perfumed night.

From the drifting cosmos, the goddess Akana smiled, blessing these young ones who now belonged to each other.

12