"Prim & Proper Goes Bad"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clark, get those drawers off her, man," Ty ordered. Johnson knelt behind her and roughly yanked the flimsy panties to her ankles. Nancy let out a gasp as she stood, naked from the waist down. Johnson ran his hand up between her legs and fondled her pussy lips. Still, Nancy said nothing. Ty raised her top over her head, removed it and grabbed her breasts as Johnson continued the fondle.

"Man, Ty, she is wet, bro, soaking wet," Johnson chuckled.

"All the better to slide my dick into," Ty laughed.

Ty reached to his right and grabbed a metal, folding chair. He placed it next to Nancy while Johnson ran his hands over Nancy's crotch and breasts. He clearly enjoyed himself while Nancy stood, her eyes closed and mouth partly open. Ty lowered his jeans and boxers to his ankles and seated himself. His enormous cock stood erect but he needed his hand to support it.

"Clark, let that ho alone. Bitch, get over here and have a seat," Ty demanded. Nancy turned and faced Ty.

"I should get dressed," she whispered. "You shouldn't be doing this." Ty laughed.

"You ain't getting dressed now, bitch. You getting yo pussy drilled, know what I'm saying?" Nancy gazed at the enormous erection. Clark Johnson groped her breasts as she stood there and offered him no resistance.

"It's too big," she meekly protested. "It's too big," she repeated.

"Yo pussy will stretch, baby, you don't need to worry. Now, get your booty over here," and he grabbed her hand and pulled her. Now naked, and almost oblivious to it, she straddled Ty. Her back faced him and she grasped his cock and moved it, back and forth between her pussy lips. She was wetter than she'd ever experienced. Clark Johnson kneaded her breasts and watched in amazement as Nancy lowered herself and the huge, black erection separated her lips and stretched her vagina. She grimaced as if in pain but it was pure ecstasy. Each time she raised up, Ty's cock glistened from the enormous amount of lubrication her vagina produced. She then began a slow, rythmic, up-and-down motion, moaning each time she lowered herself. I couldn't believe how much she enjoyed the moment. Clark Johnson continued to fondle her breasts and several times, placed his mouth over a nipple. He removed his cock and forced Nancy's hand onto it, which she obliged. A few strokes and Johnson shot a small load onto the kitchen floor. Nancy moaned continuously and after short time, threw her head back and grunted loudly, "yes!" She squirted over Ty's cock and her head flopped forward. Ty reached up and firmly grabbed her breasts.

"Baby, you done cum on my dick! Damn, baby, that felt good!" He pushed her to a standing position. "Now, bend over and put your hands on that seat so I can fuck you deep and hard," he demanded. Nancy was totally submissive. Clark Johnson moved to within a couple of inches and guided her mouth to his flaccid cock. She took it in her mouth just as Ty inserted his cock. Nancy's pussy again was stretched. Ty began hard thrusts and Nancy let Johnson's cock slip from her mouth. Her face contorted as the massive cock slammed into her repeatedly. Johnson reached under and grabbed a breast as Ty pumped harder. "I'm gonna fucking cum!" he shouted.

Ty grunted so loudly, Nancy was sure he could be heard outside. His grip on her breast tightened as she felt the hot stream gush inside her. He leaned forward and against her. "Damn baby, you got a nice pussy." Johnson stood there, his cock semi-erect. Ty withdrew and stood, his cum-coated cock shined. Nancy remained bent over and felt the white liquid slide down her legs. Ty stood, then approached Nancy. He wrapped his arm around her chest and grabbed a breast. He then took hold of his nearly erect cock and quickly inserted it back into her. Nancy grunted loudly.

"You feel that, bitch?" Ty asked with firmness. "You feel that in your pussy?" he asked.

Nearly out of breath, Nancy answered, "yes."

"Good, because I ain't done fucking you, know what I mean? You tell your old man, I gonna be coming back and when I do, I'm gonna fuck yo pussy as much as I wants, you hear what I'm saying? He can watch but I'm gonna fuck dis pussy, for real." Ty gave her a couple of hard thrusts.

Nancy, at first, said nothing. As I watched, my cock-head tingled to the point of orgasm.

"I'll tell him...what you said," she answered. Ty's cock remained inside her.

"When I come over, you wear this skirt and no panties. You hear?"

Now totally submissive, she whispered a "yes." Ty removed his cock and he and Johnson gathered their tools. Just before they left, Ty said, "I'll be back tomorrow. You gonna get fucked again." On the way out, Clark Johnson groped her breast, then departed. She made no attempt to stop him.

When the van pulled away, I entered the kitchen as Nancy dressed. She put a wad of paper towels inside her panties. I looked at her and finally, asked.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" Nancy turned to me with a huge smile.

"Wear my skirt and let him fuck me." I smiled as well.

12