Primal Desire

Story Info
How I found my first white breeding girl.
2.1k words
4.3
28.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of how I met a woman named Ty. See, It had been quite some time since I had been sexually active. Partly because I work a lot. But partly because I simply couldn't find a woman that could match my kinks. More specifically, creampie and an impregnating fantasy. See, I love sex, sure. But I love NATURAL sex. The raw, primal, instinctual side of sex. To be able to cum inside of a woman, no inhibitions... it was something I desired greatly. Unfortunately, not many women felt that way. Until now.

I came across Ty at a bar I tend to frequent on the times I actually do happen to have time to myself. She had immediately caught my eye; and considering she wasn't a black girl, which I normally go for, I was entranced in a way I had never known, before. Long, brunette hair. Brown, deep set eyes that seem to pierce through you when the light shines on them. High dimpled cheeks, where you can tell they were pierced, at one time. Full, luscious peach colored lips. Her white skin such a stark contrast to my dark brown complexion. But she had a slight, tannish tint to it, which told of some mixed heritage. She looked incredible. I had to make a move. Turns out, she was checking me out, as well.

We drank a good bit and got to know each other. Downing drinks throughout the night, and early morning, we got more than a little drunk as we peeled the layers back on who we were, to each other. It wasn't before long that we eventually started talking about going back to my place. She was more than willing to come with me and I was more than willing to give her what she wanted.

We leave the bar, and before we even make it to my car, we're on each other. Maybe it was the alcohol or the fact that we had developed a connection, but goddamn her kisses felt electric, on my lips. I had never experienced something like this, that felt so... natural. As if we fit just right, in this moment. After much struggle with self restraint, we finally make it to the car and head back to my place.

The whole time driving there, she was touching my thigh and rubbing my cock through my jeans as I drove. Not being able to wait, she feverishly worked to unzip my pants, all the while giving me a sly grin. She got it undone and reached into my pants to claim the prize she had been longing for.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "It's so fucking thick."

She pulled it out and began to stroke it, licking her hand for moisture, and firmly grasping me. My god, her hands felt so soft holding onto my dick, as if it was a gear shift. She continued to stroke as I drove, enjoying this game she had started. Eventually, desire won out. I pulled over, onto a shoulder of the road. I reached over and kissed those incredible lips as her strokes on my throbbing cock moved faster. I reached between her skirt and felt bare skin.

"Ah, you were ready, eh?" I asked, as my fingers traversed her wet folds, which were becoming more wet with each passing second.

All she could muster was a breathless yes and nod her head. My fingers explored and grazed her hot and soaking wet pussy. Tight and wet. My fingers went right to her clit and she let out a small cry of pleasure. I rubbed and entered her until I had her on edge, bucking her hips against my hand and squirming all over the seat, wetness marking her movements. l got her right to the point of cumming, then hastily stopped.

"FUCKING HELL, Why did you stop?!"

"We're almost there, darlin. Just hang on and you won't regret it. I promise."

She gathered herself, with a slight pout to her luscious lips.

"Ok, I can do that. I hope you know what you're in for, because think you have no idea."

We finally get home, the heat and lust damn near coming off of us in waves, the sexual desire was that palpable. I led her through the door, and before it even managed to close behind us, we immediately engulfed each other in a deep and longing kiss, as if we were connecting souls. She had my dick in her hand as my hands traveled over her whole body. I removed her shirt to see an incredible pair of breasts, areolas lightly colored, with pierced nipples. She pushed me back on the bed.

"Before we do more and get lost in this, I gotta tell you something," she gasped.

I got a little wary, being so lust drunk, and actually inebriated, I was concerned she may say she's got something wrong with her or she changed her mind.

"Ok, what's wrong?"

"Well... the truth is... I'm ovulating."

I let out a slight groan. I keep them, but I absolutely can't stand condoms.

"It's the leak time for me, this month... and I want you to fuck me raw."

She laughed because I visibly dropped my jaw. I was shocked, and more than a little turned on.

"Really? Most try to be careful about-"

She looked me square in the eyes as she spoke.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I want you to fuck me and I want you to cum inside of me. I want you to fill my tight pussy with your hot sperm. I love the risk, if I get pregnant, I just do. I don't care. I need to feel you inside of me."

I was wide eyed, and in a state of unbridled desire. I've been wanting this for so long, but never in my dreams did I think it'd actually happen.

"I want your cum, I want you to knock me up. Breed me. Fill my pussy up repeatedly. Fuck, I need this."

Something in me took over. I was nothing but pure primal and animal instinct. No more talking. I sat up and pulled her down onto the bed with me. We ravaged each other, kissing, licking, touching, raking, grabbing every possible inch of our bodies.

I gained control and got on top of her. Sucking and licking on her neck, taking in the sweet scent of her perfume. I made my way down to her breasts. Perky and ready for attention. I dove in, rubbing my face in between them and then taking a nipple into my mouth. She gasped out and grabbed the back of my head to bring me in closed. Her puffy nipples were so goddamn perfect. I licked, nibbled and sucked on each one for a for what felt like eternity, before I finally started making a trail of wet kisses leading to down between her legs.

Her bare pussy was sopping wet, her clit poking out from the hood, practically begging for attention. I inhaled her scent, then went right in with my tongue, like a thirsty dog. Lapping up the continuous flow of juices she was producing, her moans were growing louder as my tongue explored the folds of her lips. She had a thick pussy, it made for eating her out that much more enjoyable. She was writhing around in the bed, gripping the sheets as she was engulfed in pleasure. Then I suddenly took my lips and clamped down on her clit, sucking on it as if I had a pacifier in my mouth, working it around with my tongue at the same time. That was too much for her and she came, hard, screaming out and shaking as the orgasm slammed into her body. She clamped her thighs against the sides of my head and held me there, so I kept licking and sucking, making her cum continuously and soaking my face, squirting all over me.

Once the last wave of orgasms washed over her, I finally sat up, and moved over her. She kissed me, tasting her hot juices still lathered on my face and lips and tongue. She grab my now aching dick and aimed it for her waiting hole.

"Give me that big, black dick. Fuck me. Now."

I slide in and let out my own gasp of air. She was TIGHT. and it was incredibly hot. She felt like heaven. She was so wet and receptive from the previous orgasms that I managed to slide all the way in with the first stroke. She raked my back and cried out as I knocked into her cervix. She could feel my thickness throb inside her and she gyrated her hips, signaling for me to finally give her what she had been longing for.

I long stroked her as she moaned loudly, wrapping her arms around my neck as I dove all the way in and pulled it out and slide it home, again. I did this for a full 5 minutes, the both of us lost in the bare back feeling of me in her, radiating in lust

She then rolled me over and got me on my back. She went down and put her warm mouth on me, working my cock with her hand as she sucked me.

"Oh FUCK, that's good!" I let out in one breath.

I was amazed at how incredible her tongue and mouth worked magic. She was an absolute pro; she deep throated my whole 8 inch length, gagging as my cock head touched back of her throat, and yet still sucking at the same time. She came back up and spit and slobbered all over me as she sucked harder and faster while stroking me with both hands, at the same time. It was taking everything in me to not cum from the expert work she was putting on me with her mouth and hands. She seemed to sense this band finally slowed to a stop.

"Maybe next time I can taste your cum on my tongue. But that load is for my pussy. I'm not going to waist it."

She sank down on my dick, impaling herself until she made it disappear into the wet and messy cave that was now her vagina. She was in control, running on all instinct. Grinding hard and fast on me, bringing herself to multiple orgasms. I don't know how I was holding on, but I was. Just the need to fuck was the only thought I could create.

I then laid her on her side as I got over top of her, one leg resting on my shoulder. I was deeper than I was before.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH FUCK!" she came as soon as the tip of my cock kissed the bottom of her pussy.

Now the urgency set in and I was pounding into her hard and fast. No more playing around and teasing. I was beyond ready to cum.

"Fuck me, baby. FUCK ME!" She screamed.

I was slamming all the way into her guts, screams and moans the only thing to hear, now. I was reaching the point of no return. My cock was swelling up as I plowed into her, and that made her cum hard and scream, shaking and squirting her juices on me as I pumped in and out of her.

"I'm gonna cum." I grunt out in between strokes.

She looks right at me and tells me, "Do it, cum inside me."

I'm slamming hard and fast, one hand on her throat as she worked her pussy muscles on my ever swelling cock. She was coaxing the cum out of my balls with everything she had.

"I want your fucking nut! Do it, make me pregnant! Please, I need you thick load of cum! Fill up this fucking pussy!"

I couldn't hold back anymore and I slammed my cock in hard one final time and yelled as I pumped stream after stream of my cum inside of her. I made her cum as well, so her pussy milked my cock as jets of cum coated her insides. Her pussy kept squeezing as my balls emptied and I jerked inside her over and over again. It easily was the greatest orgasm I ever had.

I finally finished and just collapsed, still inside of her as her orgasms started to subside.

"Don't you worry," she said. "I'm not gonna get you for child support or trap you... except for maybe to have you continuously breed me. So the only thing I want... is that amazing cock of yours to keep me filled with some potent sperm to go into my womb".

Again with that sly smile. I suddenly realize, with a smile of my own, that it's gonna be a helluva long few days.