Primal Evolution Pt. 02

Story Info
Beastly ways, has beauty stunned.
2.1k words
4.65
31.6k
48

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Kirsty so much for editing this! I'll be submitting more soon, enjoy everyone!! Thank you all for the positive comments and feedback.

*****

Thekiss was overwhelming, his mouth engulfed mine in a demanding kiss. I felt some part of me take over; something wild, something that had been in a cage for a long time. He had stopped moving inside me and seemed to be savoring the moment, savouring my acceptance of him. It seemed like him being inside me stirred nerves I never knew were there. I could literally feel his heartbeat through his cock as he filled me perfectly, like a puzzle piece. The last piece, the one that completed me.

This concerned me, not because I feared him but I knew from this point on I would never be able to live without him, that my life had changed forever. That I would never feel the dread of being alone, depressed, unwanted or misunderstood again. That his life was directly connected to mine and if anything were to happen to him those feelings would come back so intensely I wouldn't be able to bare it. I wondered if he felt the same.

He paused then and lifted his lips away from mine. I instantly reached for his face to draw him back to me, but he threaded his fingers through mine and guided my hands above my head. I studied his face and waited for him to speak; wondering why he had abandoned my lips. "What you feel for me is but a stitch in a tapestry in comparison to what I feel for you," he didn't say it. The words had materialized in my head. I had heard his thoughts. I tilted my head slightly as he moved his hands behind my back and lifted me to sit on the edge of the table. Placing his hands back on my waist, he touched his forehead to mine.

"You can hear my thoughts now because you have accepted me," he whispered.

"Why do you say that, that you feel more for me than I do you?" I asked.

"Because there isn't a cell in my body that would reject you, and you only accept me now because my body and your body's reaction to it overrides anything else. Once I'm no longer inside you, you may change," I could feel the furrow of his brows against my skin as he moved to press his lips to my shoulder. "I'm almost certain you will. It will take time and your mind and heart will, eventually, accept me. But for now you might hate me for a while and you might be..." He lifted his head from my shoulder, nudging my cheek with his nose, "Difficult," he added.

I reluctantly agreed, he made sense. Only moments ago I wanted to kill him and now I felt like if he were to leave, if he were to withdraw from me, my sanity would surely crack and my heart would stop. My lips parted, poised to deny that I might not hate him when a sudden horrible constricting feeling twisted low in my stomach, so much so that I grabbed him and had to bite down into his shoulder, as my muscles bared down and tightened around his member. I screamed at the searing pain ripping though me.

He growled and before I could blink he pushed me on my back and leaned over me, his arms hooked under my knees and his fingers dug into my waist. His eyes almost seemed to be glazed over and his beastly appearance was back. He began to hammer himself inside of me with a force that truly shocked me. I grabbed his hair and pulled slightly. I felt as if I was falling, tumbling backwards into an abyss and I needed to anchor myself to him. He leaned into my hand and nipped my wrist gently. I thought about releasing him for fear that I was hurting him. He nipped me again "You couldn't hurt me if you tried, love. It doesn't bother me." He looked at me and grinned slightly as he tilted my hips to rub against that sacred area and kissed my hand. "Leave it where it is." He commanded.

I felt my body go limp as another, stronger, climax began to coil low in my belly. I screamed out, my back arched as the feeling overtook me. But before I could draw another breath into my lungs to wail, he suddenly pulled out and instantly the pain was back. I looked down at him to beg him to continue, to save me from whatever force was causing me such pain, to finish me but before I could get a word out he flipped me onto my stomach. As he climbed above me the table groaned, protesting the added weight. He grabbed my hips and lifted my butt into the air, covering my mouth with his hand as he abruptly entered me.

I knew he was much larger than me; by almost 2 feet and outweighed me by at least 100 pounds, dwarfing me. His body covered mine like a living shield. "You have to remain quiet, love. You are vulnerable now and I'd hate to leave you in this state to fight with whatever poor bastard makes an attempt to take you from me," he said in a husky voice and gently kissed my cheek. I screamed under his hand as the contractions continued to intensify and the pain felt like I was being ripped apart.

He began to move once more, his teeth sunk into my shoulder and suddenly the pain stopped. My screams morphed to moans and squeals as his cock massaged my insides. The hand that he was using to hold my waist was now anchored to the table above my head. I pushed my back up against his chest and stretched my hands out, searching, one hand covering his as he gripped the edge of the table forcibly. His skin on mine felt amazing, little tingles ran down my spine and ignited my entire body. He released my shoulder, soft growl left him as he licked the place I was sure was now bleeding, soothing the tender skin. "What you're feeling is the hysteria your body goes through when in heat. It won't stop unless I am moving inside you, cum in you or impregnate you."

I failed understand what he was saying, need thrummed through me, drowning out everything else. I ached for him to quicken his pace. I wanted to feel that burn again, I just wanted to feel him, all around me; I couldn't get enough of him and I'd lose my mind if he didn't finish me soon. I was an addict and he was my drug of choice. He chuckled and I heard the cracking of wood as he seemed to anchor himself better to the table. "As you command, love."

He slammed into me with so much power I lurched forward. My hips slammed into the table and I yelped from the pain. He growled in frustration and removed his hand from my mouth to place it on my waist as he lifted my butt back up. He rose a little and kissed my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll hold you up but you have to do something for me," he said. He pushed us both closer to the top of the table and moved his arm to the middle of the table directly above my head with my face resting on his forearm. "I want you to bite me if you feel you have to scream," he demanded. I hesitated but the pause in our fucking had allowed the pain to come back once again.

"Sistine!" He growled.

"Okay!" I groaned in pain. "I'll do anything. Please! Just don't stop again!" I said.

He kissed my back and pumped himself inside me furiously. I tried to stay quiet, to fight the loud moans and wails but it proved to be impossible, so I curled my fingers around his bicep and bit down; . The muscle and skin filled my mouth as the cloth once had, muffling my squeals. He roared and I wasn't sure if it was because it hurt him or because he liked it until he began ramming me. I could feel teeth at my shoulder and his grip tightened around my hip.

No matter how hard I bit or scratched him, the skin never broke. He never winced or faltered in his determination to assume complete and utter control of my body, mind and soul. I felt hungry for something, like I needed an important substance I wasn't getting. I couldn't point it out until I thought about what he had said. What would be the only thing to truly satisfy me and banish the morbid pain from returning? I released my bite and did my best to fight against the urge to scream loudly.

"Cum in me!" I begged.

"Please. Please Barron! Cum in me!"

He wedged his head into the crook of my neck and whispered "You first, love." I bit back down onto his arm, stifling a scream of frustration. I could feel my body milk him, begging him to give it what it needed. A growl rumbled out from the depths of his chest.

I tried one last time. I hoped, maybe, if I fed his ego he would flood my womb with his seed and I would be satisfied. "Please baby, I need you! Cum in me Barron!" I moaned. I could tell what I said had gotten to him, the sounds he made turned feral and then came the familiar sensation of teeth sinking into my neck.

He quickly released his bite and dragged me off of the table in a quick, powerful motion. I started to scream but a hand came up and clamping over my mouth, silencing me as he pushed me down to lie flat on the table.

"Shhh, quiet. I need both my arms for this," he commanded.

He grabbed my hips and impaled me over and over until I thought he would break me. I cupped my hands over my mouth to try my best to quiet my own screams. "I loathe that those beautiful cries of yours have to be silenced. They are the most magnificent sounds I have ever heard," he said in an almost pained voice.

He shoved himself deep inside me and stilled. I started to squirm and arch up off of the table needing him to move but he pushed me back down.

"Barron?" I squeaked. He didn't answer.

"Barron, don't stop. Please! It hurts when you stop!" I panted as the pain began to creep up on me again. He lightly dragged his fingers down my back, stopping to rest his hand on the inside of my thigh.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I just want to hear you say it one more time. He whispered and began to move slowly again. "Tell me you need me. Say it again," He pleaded.

"I need you Barron! Please!" I groaned.

With that he moved his hand to my clit and resumed his animalistic thrusting. His fingers swirled around my clit, massaging the delicate folds that were stretched open by his cock. This was all I needed. His body sent mine into a frenzy of convulsions and trembles. If he hadn't been holding me up I would have collapsed on the floor. He shoved himself as far in as he could possibly go and let out a roar that ran through me like a wave of thunder, as he finally erupted deep within my womb. I had never been able to actually feel the act, but I could feel him as he coated my walls. The sensation was something like I imagined the first hit of heroin would be like; euphoric and mind boggling. It was like every part of him was built to please me.

I went limp, relaxing on the table as he held me in place and continued filling me with his seed. I was nearly asleep, drifting as the waves of pleasure shifted, from the brutal crashing to softly lulling me into a blissful daze. He moved his hand from where our bodies met to my lower stomach and gently began to rub while he leant over and planted delicate kisses on my back. I tried to pull away from him to curl into a more comfortable position and sleep, but he pushed himself deeper inside of me and held me down with a hand pressed against my spine.

"Almost love, not yet. I'll move you myself when you're full, but for now relax, and let me hold you," He said.

I was too tired to argue so I just answered with an irritated groan. I was nearly asleep when one of walls began to rattle and a ferocious roar came from the outside.