Primal Evolution Pt. 04

Story Info
There's a shewolf in the closet.
4.2k words
4.64
18.6k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So sorry it has taken so long to submit. Hope you enjoy. Peace.

*****

I wasn't conscience when Barron had carried me to... to this other unknown place. I was relieved to wake up on a soft, oversized bed this time. With fluffy, thick and fresh smelling linen's and a duvet. Like night and day from the last time I woke up in an unfamiliar place.

Another thing I noticed in comparison was the absence of fear. It should still be there, but it wasn't. It was like I had split in half- one side becoming more accustomed to Barron and his world I had been thrown into. And the other rebelling and fighting with everything it had, like a scared animal.

This room was more visible with actual lights. Like light lights and not a pitiful nightlight. The décor, if you'd call it that, was sparse but the room was clean and far from cluttered. It felt more homey and inviting compared to the creeper lair I was imprisoned in before.

I groaned silently to myself for the former adjectives I'd just used to describe the room. This may be a Hilton hotel prison, but it was still prison. I slowly lifted from the bed and gasped as I grabbed for the sheets that fell off my body, my naked body. I didn't have but a t-shirt to cover me before, but at least I had a t-shirt.

He had removed it.

"Where is he?" I thought silently to myself as I scanned the room. It wasn't until I had turned my head completely to the left to investigate the darker corner of the room, to look for Barron, that I realized why I was naked. A portion of my still damp, and heavenly smelling hair fell over my shoulder. "He gave me a bath?" I said out loud.

The question was rhetorical. However, I really had no idea how anyone could go through an entire bath, asleep ,and not wake up. I shivered as I thought what that may have looked like.

Just then, out of my peripheral, a silhouette appeared emerging from, what my best guess would be, a bathroom.

"It was a bit awkward, but you're not heavy and it wasn't difficult. Actually, maybe a little with the hair and trying not to drown you," He said.

I turned my head to look at him and turned it back quickly. It should be a sin to be this attractive, to be this perfect and be a sexual predator. At that I giggled. By no means was the actual word and it's meaning funny. However, the pun I just made was fucking ridiculous. And hilarious. Sexual. "Predator".

Not to mention he was in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs; that left very, very little to the imagination. I had seen all of him earlier but not this well. He looked like a G.I. Joe meshed with a Greek god. He was rough and riddled with scars but also unimaginably handsome. Like something as perfect as him couldn't possible exist in the real world. I suppose, in a way, he didn't.

A deep grumbling laugh came from where he stood and fallowed as he moved closer to the bed. "Your sense of humor is as fucked as this relationship," He humphed. He was right and there really wasn't a point in arguing, he could read me like an open book, literally. So I took the low road, and mumbled in my best deep-voiced impression of Barron, and sarcastically mimicked him. And when he didn't answer I turned my head slightly to catch any movement from him that I could.

He bent over at the waist and supported his upper body with his hands that he placed, outstretched, on the bed. He had that "squared shoulder" thing going on and, even though it was a bit intimidating, I honestly think he did it absent mindedly. As if wherever he went he demanded submission... which was probably so.

"How dare you mock me," He said with a rumble.

For a moment, I thought he was serious and shot my eyes towards him to only see that goddamned grin again.

"You. You are a flaming idiot," I said while squinting my eyes... if looks could kill.

His grin only widened, actually showing teeth this time, as he moved the rest of his body on the bed, and stayed crouched like a hunting lion who had spotted his prey.

"That's no way to talk to the future father of your children," He said cynically.

"Stay. The fuck. Away. From me," I spat.

"I'll stay right here, and wait till my prey is ready. Just a matter of minutes now. I can smell it on you," He said.

I could see his nostrils flare and his eyes change, from the steely gray to burning embers. I struggled hard to fight back the tears that wanted so desperately to be released. I knew exactly what he meant.

"You soulless fucking monster!" I screamed at him and lashed out but, of course, he dodged it.

I scurried to the farthest part of the bed, away from him.

"Why are you doing this?! I'm never going to stop fighting you! Find someone else to use!" I screamed again.

His face turned soft; it was so strange. It seemed like he was at war with himself all the time, especially when I inadvertently asked for mercy.

"I'm riding the storm out, love. You'll come back," He said and tilted his head, looking at me more deeply like he was trying to tap into this other side he was referring to. He seemed to be almost saddened, like he was... missing someone.

"I am, and there is no "other side". Just the you you refuse to free, the one you refuse to acknowledge. It-she is you, always has been." He moved a little closer, not quite as "squared away" like before. He may have been trying to seem more inviting, however, I didn't buy it and swung at him again.

"Get out of my head and stay the fuck back," I seethed. Then, all of a sudden, it started. My abdomen screamed as it seemed to twist itself into knots and burn like it was full of angry hornets. I screamed out in agony and crumpled into a ball as the pain took over my entire body.

I found it disturbingly, comforting, if that makes sense, that Barron was at my side instantly. I wondered if it was more of a hunter seizing his opportunity, or a worrisome lover coming to the aid of his beloved. Twisted, that's what this is. "Twisted and sick," I thought to myself, right before my fist swung back out in vain. Again, it failed to hit its mark.

Now this was one of the most difficult situations I'd ever found myself in. Not that I had been kidnapped, raped(basically), or that I was made aware werewolves were real. It was inside was in the absolute worst agonizing, soul-consuming pain I'd ever felt in my life and the pain killer was right in front of me, at arms reach, just waiting...

However, to have relief was to give him what he sought. He would win... he would have me. I think I'll die first. I think I can bare it. It can't last that long... can it?

"Weeks, love. And it will, eventually, kill you... if I allowed it. Which I won't. I don't want this to be uncomfortable for you, but I will do what I must to ensure your safety,"

"Oh how nobel of you!" I have groaned, half screamed.

Another wail from me and the soft purring came from Barron. He tried to lay as close to me as I would allow; which wasn't very close at all. He seemed to become more and more agitated with the longer my groans and screams went on. It almost made me feel sorry for him. He reminded me of a child running to and from the sea with the motions of the waves. With every slap, kick or punch I aimed toward him he would fall back and then close in in-between.

The pain had been going on, for what I would guess, hours but it was probably just minutes. And as soon as I thought I'd become accustomed to the level of it it would rise higher and nearly make me lose consienceness.

"I can't do this," I said. My voice had became but a peep. A raspy whisper from all the shouting, cursing and crying. I thought I could outlast it. I thought I would pass out but it never happened. It never broke, giving me a break from the hell; it just lead me into a deeper circle of it. I shuddered as I felt Barron's hand gently stroke the curve of my spine.

"Just say the word, love. You know I won't hurt you and I can make it stop," He said.

He thought he was being what... a "gentleman" by not just taking me? Overpowering me and leaving me no choice? This-this was worse. I couldn't deny that it was my choice. I could blame it on him, it would be on felt sick to myself that a little pain would break me down this much, but I simply couldn't endure it any longer. I was at the point where I thought I would crack my teeth from biting and gritting so hard.

I began to cry again. Not from sadness but from defeat. "Just do it!" I demanded "Get it over with!"

It didn't take him long to advance on me and to wrap me in the cocoon that was his body. He wrapped his arms around me and sat up with his chest pressed against my back. I didn't fight. As a matter of fact I let him do all of the work as I hung like a doll in his grip.

He situated my legs on either side of his, and leaned back slightly so I could lean against him. I couldn't move, even if I wanted to. It felt like the life had been sucked out of me. I felt his hands wrap themselves under both of my thighs as he lifted me up. His warm tongue and breath danced across my shoulder as neck as I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening.

"Try to relax. I don't want to hurt you, "He said. I was still in pain and all my muscles were tightening like a cord. I tried to do as he asked, but it was almost like my body wouldn't allow it. Then he bit me. Not hard but enough to break skin and shed blood. I jumped in reaction and the same "cat held by the scruff of its neck" feeling came back.

I relaxed and a feeling of peace and euphoria came over me. It was like the feeling you get when your limbs are freezing and you gently lower yourself into a warm bath; relieve, comfort... salvation. It repulsed me.

And as I lowered myself into the metaphorical "warm bath" and ease the bite had educed, he lowered me onto him and my body went into a frenzy of pleasure and appreciation. The sore and coiled muscles relaxed instantly, my breathing became consistent and even. Literally, all was well. I had never done heroin, but i can imagine this is what it would = feel like for a desperate and deprived addict when getting his fix after a long time without it. The violent shaking ceased, my jaw unclentched-it was mercy. I moaned with relief and the wonderful feelings that had settled= in place of the awful.

He released my neck but still hovered his face near. And it had seemed we had exchanged circumstances. Barron's breathing became labored and I could feel his muscles ripple and twitch, behind me and around me. "What is wrong with you?" My voice was pitiful-like I'd eatin' steel wool and insulation. He didn't answer. Just sort of groaned. The intense feeling began to arise again. The ones I resented the most-my affection for Barron.

His hand came around and began it's gentle massages on my stomach. He hasn't even moved yet and I could feel my belly begin to burn and I was becoming more and more wet. "Why is this-Why does this happen? How?" My brain was foggy and my words slurred just like it would have been if I = was high. He knew what I was trying to say. I could tell by the way he pressed his mouth closer to my ear.

"As you were thinking before. I am both your hero and your villain," He said and made his first move as he lifted me up gently and back down on top of him. He was so big it was almost uncomfortable and there was no more room around him inside of me. I involuntarily squeezed him as my body struggled to host him. He replied with a twitch of his own-making his cock swell and jump inside me. I gasped and jerked at the sensation.

"That hurts!" I squealed and he stilled immediately.

It was unusual, the influence I had on him. It made me feel better about my own vulnerability. When we were like this, I felt like I was his puppet. My emotions and feelings felt like an exposed nerve. So easy for him to damage, so easy for him to have leverage over me. But I had power over him as well.

I wasn't tiny or weak. I was no where near the strongest female in the world, but I could sure put up a hell of a fight . But I had a snow ball's chance in hell of overpowering someone, or something, like Barron. But all I had to do was barley whisper that he was causing me pain and he submitted instantly. This made me feel... powerful. I had control over a monster I highly doubt anyone ever had before.

My back arched and the hairs on my neck stood on end as the deep rumble Barron made ran through me. It didn't scare me, not this time-it excited me.

"She's on to me," he said with a husky laugh.

I could feel this "other person" he spoke of. The one whom had surfaced once before. She was as animalistic as he was. She was fierce, confident, sure of what she wanted and who she wanted. It spread like fire through me and scorched my veins as she swallow me up. It felt like I was her audience. And I was to be still... and watch the show.

BARRON*

"Hello, my love," I said to her.

I hated that I had to draw out Sabine's wolf like this. I shouldn't have to. She guarded herself like a rabid watch dog prowling a junk yard, and so she hide herself away from me, and anyone else that fought to find her. I knew this confused her -her wolf-. Maybe even frightened her. I could tell her, but she'd never believe me. Or it would just make her resent me more. I would have to block her out of my mind, which I hated to do. It was one of the most intimate things we could share, apart from mating.

But I would have to remain uncomfortable until she could accept what she was, and accept me. I had never felt guilt or pity on anyone, I didn't even know I was capable. But I did for her. I also admired her. She fought against me, her own body and even herself with unrelenting stamina and a spirit that would probably intimidate the men of the human species.

She would never morph into a wolf. She would never grow into another creature that was outside her born image. She had the heart of a wolf, only. This is how it was with werewolf females. I always wondered why it was this way. I thought it was ridiculous to take something that could be compared to a honey badger and place it in a cage made of satin. Her body would age slower but she was still mortal, unlike myself. She could die by practically anything that would take down a normal human. But her soul matched mine.

I wondered if this was mother nature balancing itself out. My kind was at the top of the food chain. There were no other predators we feared, and it would take a very well armed and numbered militia to kill a creature like myself. We were immortal-dying by decapitation alone. My true weakness was her. It had always been bitter sweet when a wolf had finally found his mate.

Being mated to her would make me more powerful. I'm not sure if it was because it gave me something truly important to fight for. Or evolution thought I would need the extra help. She would give me children and a family, and I would face death if it meant keeping her safe. My kind would go mad if their mates were killed. I've known a few that have and none of them survived. Most died at their own will, but not before slaughtering anything with a heartbeat until they just could go on no more.

What she didn't know was she was my poison as much as she was my antidote as much I was these things to her. The one thing, from this point forward, that any enemy I make will come after.

Our lives would forever be changed. I am the Alpha, no one threatens me and no one challenges me. But they won't have to kill me to watch me die, not anymore. They would come after her, my beautiful Sabine- My Achilles heel.

I can feel her wolf rise to the surface as she turns to face me. The look she gives me is feral and hungry and it stirs my own wolf. He is so pleased she has met us with equal enthusiasm and he wants out to take her for himself. I can't let him. We are both still learning to control ourselves around one another, and I don't know if she'd tell me to stop when it was too much. Or worse, even if she did I don't know if I could.

She wrapped her small fingers around each of my shoulders and drew me to her. She kissed me like she could devour me and I wanted so badly to allow her full control of me. But I couldn't this time. She may be able to pull my strings and crumble my alpha demeanor but I still needed to remain in control, for her sake. She could destroyed me when she resented me, and could wreck havoc with just a few sharp words. If she told me to jump- I'd ask her how high. But I had to at least give the illusion of a hard ass and that I still held all the power.

I flipped her over quickly and she struggled a little amongst the sheets to try and regain her position-it wasn't going to happen.

"Barron," she said in a pleading voice.

Goddamnit woman, this is hard enough.

"No, be still," I demanded.

She struggled some more, and only stopped when I gave her a warning growl- just be still.

She did, but I could see she was part confused and part pissed. Last time I had allotted her more freedom. This time I needed to make a statement. I kissed her again with enough force she knew I meant what I said but passionately enough to remind her I was still her mate, and not a threat. I laid my hand on her breast and caressed it gently before I moved to her waist, then to her ass. I lifted off of her and prided in the way I was leaving her: heaving, half dazed and her cheeks and chest bore a beautiful shade of pink. Partially from the heat my body produced and partially from her own desire.

I placed her ankle on my shoulder- keeping eye contact with her the entire time. Even in her wolf state I could feel her withdrawal from my eyes- she was modest. "Why don't you want me to look at you? Don't you know you're beautiful?" I asked her.

She reached for the sheet and began to tug at it to cover herself. I grabbed it quickly to stop her actions. Then I felt something roll off of her that I had never expected- panic.

She's scared? Why is she scared? I wanted to tap into her mind but she influenced me so much she may be able to read me as well, and I couldn't have that. Not at the moment at least. "Why are you afraid? What are you afraid of?" I asked her in the softest voice I could muster. Her eyes began to glaze over and I could feel more panic and her urge to retreat back into herself. I released her leg and lowered myself back to her. When I dropped on the bed, with my hands on either side of her head she trembled.

I don't like this. This is not going how I thought it would go.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Don't you know by now I'd never do that?" I asked as I touched her nose to mine.

"I know," she said with a crack in her voice.

"Then why are you trembling?" I asked.

"Who am I?" She said simply.

I wondered if she was fighting her wolf, or her wolf was allowing this to happen.

"You are Sabine. Warrior princess and tamer of the things that prowl the darkness," I said with a soft growl.

"Stop. This is not a game. Tell me. I know you know," she said.

I lowered my head to her neck and the mark I'd left on her caught my eye.

"You are Sabine. Warrior princess and lover of a beast," I repeated as I lifted her thighs with my hands.

"You will see. I will show you," I whisperer and re-opened her love nip with my canines.

She screamed a little but relaxed as I released my venom into her. To any other living creature it would cause paralysis and immeasurable pain. But to her it was an aphrodisiac and the purest and safest high she would be on. She would forever be addicted to me in at least one way.

A werewolf's love and bond were complex things, yet simple. She would never be satisfied with anyone else but me. My body was built to make her crave it. Any other male of my own or of the human species would be inferior to what I had shown to her.

Most female's submit completely and are nothing but nostalgic sex fiends when they were bitten and mated. This is why Sabine impressed me so much.

12