Primal Frontiers Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen and her son take a much needed vacation.
6.8k words
4.18
142.8k
117

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our desires can be extremely powerful. So much so that they manifest as fantasies which play out in our minds. They are the erotic longings of the body that for some reason or another cannot be satisfied and so the mind translates them into creative thoughts. They are fueled by lust and hidden away from those around us, especially the ones we are closest to. But sometimes, under just the right circumstance, the fantasies become a reality, and it's so much better than we could have ever imagined.

Karen's nipple was standing at attention as Brian flicked the tip of his tongue over it, sending chills down her spine and making her hips gyrate. He leaned his head back to take in the full view of her hefty, voluptuous tits, squeezing and kneading them both before going back in for small kisses upon her tender neck. She was grasping his hard cock while he pecked and nibbled his way from her shoulder to her ear, placing his left hand on the side of her head and rubbing the crotch of her black panties with his right. Her mouth was open, her pussy was soaking wet and her breaths were becoming heavy and full of passion. His lip touched her earlobe and he whispered so softly the truth to his lover.

"You're so sexy mom, and I've always wanted to fuck you." She moaned loudly and bit her lip as he slid his hand down the front her panties.

Brian opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a moment. The best dreams were always interrupted by reality, it seemed. He had a good long stretch and let his lanky arms and legs hang over the edges of his old bed. He was fourteen the last time he slept in it and now at twenty he had far outgrown the twin size mattress. Nevertheless, it felt good to be home after being away at college for over a year.

He was in his fifth semester at the university and had just come back for his mid-winter break. Brian was an excellent student, but that didn't mean it had been easy for him thus far. Living in the dorms, having total strangers for roommates, trying to pay on his student loans while still making ends meet; it had all been a big adjustment for him. But nothing was more difficult than being away from his mom, Karen. After his dad walked out on them over ten years earlier, his mother had been his only source of guidance and compassion and, at times, had been his only friend. Most of what he had become as a person, he owed to his wonderful mother and he loved her dearly for it.

Brian looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was already 8:30 in the morning. Better get moving if we're going to stay on schedule, he thought. He got out of bed and stood up for another stretch, feeling his morning wood jutting out from under his boxers as per usual. That's what he chalked it up to anyways instead of admitting to himself that his own mother was the object of his affection. It wasn't that he desired a relationship with her like a boyfriend does with a girlfriend or husband with a wife – he simply desired her.

He walked into the bathroom, grabbed a towel from the cupboard and turned on the shower. He looked at his body in the mirror just as he normally did. He had always been tall and slender but now his muscles were toned and well-defined. He was downright cut up and was pleased with being so. All that time spent running and lifting free weights in the gym was really paying off. His dick was still stiff as a board and he stroked it a few times through his underwear.

Karen: with her big doe eyes and high cheekbones and pouty little lips, her hourglass curves and big, bouncy tits. And her ass! Oh, her ass was mesmerizing and was by far Brian's favorite feature. It was so impeccably round and meaty and he just wanted to spread it apart and bury his face into it as deep as he could; to suffocate himself with the sweet tang of her asshole stuck to his tongue.

He let go of his prick and snapped back to reality, scowling to himself as he considered how fucked up he must be in the head. He stuck his hand in the shower and felt that the water was suitably warm so he slid his boxers down to his feet and stepped out of them.

Downstairs, Karen was in her kitchen sipping on a cup of coffee, her long brown hair pulled back in a hasty ponytail. She was leaning over the counter in her plush, pink robe, looking out the window at the peaceful winter scene in her back yard. The sky was overcast grey but the heavy blanket of snow made everything look serene and beautiful like a Norman Rockwell painting.

It was the perfect start to what she knew would be a perfect day. She was so excited when Brian had come home the night before that she ran outside as soon as he pulled into the drive way and gave him a big hug before he could even shut the car door. She helped him with his bags and offered to make him supper, but he said he was too tired from the long drive and went upstairs to pass out in his old bed. She let her baby get his rest – she knew he would need it for what they had planned. She looked down at the itinerary on the counter for the tenth time. She still couldn't believe they were finally going to do it.

"OAK FRONTIERS – Your winter adventure awaits!"

The bold, blue text arced across the page with a beautiful woodland landscape in the background. Oak Frontiers was a winter retreat nestled deep in the dense upstate forests, far away from the people and amenities of middle-class suburbia. They offered a chance for tourists to experience the freedom and fresh air of the real outdoors, just as people did in olden days. There was hiking, cross-country skiing, guided bird-watching tours, and ice-fishing among the many activities presented at the camp. Karen and Brian had been planning the trip for over five months and the day had finally come for them to go.

They were booked for three days and four nights in one of the Scout Lodges, which were small cabins with intentionally very little accommodation. Karen had grown tired of the stress of her job and the busy city streets and crowded shopping malls. She longed for a nice, relaxing getaway in the wilderness and for the chance to live more plainly and with a renewed sense of respect for the world she lived in, even if only for a little while. It was a gift from herself for her fortieth birthday and she could think of no one she'd rather spend it with than her son Brian.

It had been a tough year for Karen while her son was away, tough but also rewarding. Seeing him leave had been so sad for her and she could hardly sleep for the first few nights. The two of them had never been apart from each other for more than a day or two in the past 10 years. But after some time and a few reassuring phone calls from Brian, she was able to control her anxiety much better. He told her how well he was doing in school and how nice the campus was and which extracurricular programs he was involved in among other things. She slowly began to put her mind at ease with Brian's absence. She soon realized that he wasn't just doing ok, he was excelling - he was thriving.

The boy she loved had become the man that she admired and it was a direct reflection of her good parenting. Karen took another sip of coffee and couldn't help but smile to herself with a great sense of pride and accomplishment at raising such a fine young man. And on top of all that, as if she could have asked for anything more, he was tall, strong, and handsome to boot!

What a catch he'll be for some lucky girl one day, she thought. But this also reminded her of something that troubled her slightly. Of all the times that she and Brian talked over the phone, he never once mentioned anything about having a girlfriend. He told her about being on the dean's list and what a good teacher his sociology professor was and complained about the high price of text books but made not one single comment about any girls whatsoever. Sure, he is a bit of a bookworm, she thought, but college is also supposed to be time of exploration and, god willing, a little bit of fun. The sound of the shower turning on upstairs broke her away from the thought. She finished her coffee and set the cup in the sink before heading toward the stairs. She decided she would help Brian get his bags ready before they got on the road.

Karen went upstairs and walked down the hallway, stopping at the bathroom door. She knocked loud enough for Brian to hear her over the shower.

"Good morning, sweetie!" she said cheerfully. "Can I come in for a sec? I just want to grab your toothbrush."

"Morning mom! Yeah, come on in, I'm in the shower," he yelled back from behind the green curtains. Karen opened the door and walked in, enjoying the humid warmth of the room.

"Did you sleep ok? I know that bed is so tiny for you now but it's all I had since you took your big one to the dorms."

"Oh yeah, I was so tired mom, I would have slept on the floor. I feel much better now. It's nice having my own shower again too! I'm sick of sharing everything with two other dudes," Brian replied as he shampooed his short brown hair.

"I bet you are, honey. Well you take your time, I'm just gonna start packing some stuff up for you, okay?" Karen shouted as she grabbed his toothbrush from the edge of the sink.

"Okay, thanks mom."

She looked down and saw Brian's boxers on the bathroom floor. She rolled her eyes and smirked, remembering that her boy may have forgotten how to pick up after himself since he'd gone away. She knelt down and picked them up but frowned slightly as she did. There was a fairly large wet spot on the front of his red plaid cotton undies and, out of pure habit from Brian's bed wetting days, she brought them to her nose and sniffed. The smell was familiar but it was definitely not urine. It was semen, and quite a lot of it from the looks of the stain. Brian obviously had a wet dream last night, she thought. So he did have the same urges as any other boy his age, he just wasn't doing much about it apparently.

She decided it was really none of her business and turned to drop the boxers into the clothes hamper. Without thinking, she brought them up to her face and inhaled the scent again, letting it fill her nostrils completely. Ok, inappropriate Karen, she thought to herself as she shook her head and dropped them in the bin. Between raising Brian and working a full time job, she had been way too busy to even think about dating again. Of course she wanted to but just never could seem to find the time or the energy.

She had indulged her strong sexual desires over the years with an assortment of toys and her own wandering hands but just then, with the stained boxers in her hand, she felt compelled to remind herself of what a man's aroma really smelled like even if it was her own son's. She immediately blocked the thing from her mind and walked out of the bathroom like nothing had ever happened.

Brian turned the water off and peeked out of the curtain. Upon seeing that his mother was not present, he opened them up reached for his towel. After drying off, he tied the towel around his waist and went into the bedroom where his mom was folding up clothes and placing them neatly into a big suitcase on the bed. He saw that she was wearing the pink robe he had gotten her for Christmas. She looked over and smiled.

"Hey, there's my big boy!" she said full of joy. She went over to him and gave him another big hug like she had done the night before. He hugged her back, feeling her big boobs pressing into his chest as he did. He laughed at her giddy excitement.

"Okay, okay, take it easy, mom."

"Take it easy? I haven't seen you in over a year – I willnottake it easy, mister!" Karen said as she embraced him again, this time giving his firm biceps a little squeeze as she pulled away.

"Wow, you've really been hitting the gym, huh? Look at the big muscles on my boy!"

"Yeah, well, I got tired of being all skin and bones, you know? I needed to bulk up some," Brian shrugged. Karen smacked his shoulder teasingly.

"Oh stop, you're perfect to me no matter how you are, honey." She smiled her big genuine smile that always made Brian feel better. "But you do need to be in good shape if we're hiking out to Eagle's Bluff." He thought she was so beautiful ever since he was little. Although she was older now, she still looked amazing and was obviously trying hard to take care of herself. As she walked away from him back towards the bed he observed how great her body looked even under the thick, pink robe.

"You look like you've been working out too, mom. Have you lost weight?" Karen turned around and smiled.

"Oh thank you, sweetie! Yeah I've lost thirty two pounds and I feel awesome." She rubbed her hands across her hips, making the material cling to her body and reveal her lovely curves. "I'm still a little bit chubby, I know, but I'm working on it. That's all we can do right? Just keep working on it."

"I think you look good just like that, honestly," Brian said, still looking her up and down. As she turned back around and bent over slightly, he found himself staring at her firm, round ass for a few seconds. He rationalized that it was ok to admire the hard work she had put into her body. Appreciating her accomplishment made everything kosher in his mind. Her butt was still obviously thick yet almost perfectly spherical, but it was hard to tell much beyond that because of the plush robe.

Damn, she looksreallygood, he thought, way to go mom! Karen looked over the contents of the suitcase and pointed at the various items as she called them out.

"You've got plenty of jeans, plenty of long underwear, thermal socks, sweatshirts, t-shirts, snow pants, boots, gloves and winter hats. You've got your toothbrush, floss, shampoo and body wash, deodorant, and after shave. Am I leaving anything out?" She looked up at Brian.

"What about extra boots for me and you?"

"Oh, that's right, I almost forgot that you had mentioned that. Do you really think we'll need them?"

"You always want to make sure you bring extra boots just in case. I did a lot of research on this stuff over the past few months. Besides, it does just make sense to bring a backup pair," Brian said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll make sure I get the extra pairs of boots from the basement before we leave." Karen thought for a moment, then spoke in a more relaxed and gentle tone. "It's good that you work so hard all the time Brian, but I was wondering – have you met any nice girls while you were away? You haven't told me about that yet." Brian just lowered his head and cleared his throat.

"No, not really, mom," he murmured quietly. Karen could tell he didn't feel like talking about it so she decided to let it go, for now.

"Okay sweetie, I was just wondering." She put her hands together and smiled excitedly again. "Well, I think that's it! We're all packed and ready to go! Oh, Brian, I have been looking forward to this so much. What an awesome birthday I get to spend with my best friend!"

"Really? Who is that?" Brian teased.

"Ha ha, very funny. Youaremy best friend, honey, and I'm so proud of you. You know that don't you?" Karen walked over and put her hands on his bare shoulders. Brian felt his cock twitch and push against the towel.

"Yeah, of course I do mom," he said with a kind smile. Karen kissed him on the cheek and left the room so he could get dressed.

They spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon packing their things, loading up the car with all of their bags and making sure the house was all locked up. They finally got in the car, plugged the address into the GPS and headed off on their great adventure. Once they got out of the metro area, the drive was long and tedious over miles of frozen highway. Fewer and fewer cars appeared on the roads and the signs of civilized life soon faded away in the rear view mirror. Eventually, after several hours of driving, they arrived at the winter retreat. Karen squealed with joy as Brian turned off the main road and drove past the giant 'Oak Frontiers' sign. He made his way carefully down the winding road which had been freshly snow plowed in anticipation of the guests' arrival. There was another sign showing him where to park and he pulled into a dirt lot packed with other vehicles and brought the car to a stop. They got out, took a deep breath of the cold, crisp evening air and looked around at their surroundings.

The place was truly breathtaking in its vastness and wild beauty. To the left of the parking area was a big, brown log cabin with a sign that read, 'Front Desk' nailed to the wood next to the door. Long, slick icicles hung dangerously from the edge of the snow-covered roof and through the small windows, the flickering glow of a firelight could be seen. Just behind the big cabin was huge, frozen lake that was at least two hundred yards across and had a handful of ice fishing shacks set up randomly along the surface. Three sides of the lake were met with dense forest; towering sycamores and ancient great oak trees that creaked and groaned under the weight of burdensome snow.

The fourth side of the lake, the eastern shore, had a big wide open field with a small creek that fed into the lake. Beyond the field lay miles and miles of uninhabited timberland, across rolling hills and steep ridges and more frozen creek beds that wound through the icy valleys. It truly was a wild frontier. Karen could hardly contain herself.

"Oh my god, Brian do you believe this place? It's so perfect! I can't wait to check everything out. I hope our lodge is an old wooden cabin like this one!" she exclaimed. They began walking together toward the front desk building.

"It's amazing, mom, really," Brian chuckled, "but let's get checked in before we go on an expedition."

"Okay, sorry. I am just so freakin' excited to finally be here with you! I've literally been counting down the days."

They headed through the door which rang a little bell above their heads when they entered. The place was warm and inviting with a wood-burning stove crackling off to the side and several deer pelt rugs along the floor. There were numerous paintings of Native Americans hanging from the walls and the front desk looked more like a giant slab of wood that had been cut flat and sanded smooth on one side. Against the back wall was a large framed photo of an imposing cliff that towered over the dark forest below. 'Eagle's Bluff' read the gold tab on the frame. After a moment, a grey haired man came walking in from the backroom.

"Hello, there! Welcome to Oak Frontiers. How can I help you folks?" he said with a smile from under his bushy mustache. Brian stuck his hand out and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Brian, this is Karen," he motioned to his mother who shook the man's hand politely.

"Chuck Hadley. Nice to meet you both," he replied.

"We're here to check in to our lodge we reserved. Should be under Karen Thompson." The man opened a small book on the desk and squinted through the square spectacles on the end of his nose.

"Let's see... Karen Thompson, Karen Thompson... yup! Got you right here, Four days three nights up in the Scout Lodge. I see that you're all paid up too so you can just head on up to the cabin whenever you're ready."

Karen beamed and looked over at Brian.

"Yes! Itisa cabin like this one. This is gonna be so cool!"

"Well, it's not quite like this one, you see. The Scout Lodges are a good bit smaller than this place here," Mr. Hadley said. "I hope that's ok with you folks?"

"Oh, yeah that's perfectly alright. This place is just what we were hoping for, Mr. Hadley," Karen replied. Mr. Hadley was pleased that she was pleased.

"Would this happen to be a honeymoon for you two?" he asked. Karen and Brian looked at each other and burst out loud with laughter.

"No, no. This is my son! But thank you so much for the compliment."

12