Primal Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the forest seemed to fade away for Jenny. All she could hear was the creatures loud panting and grunting as its tongue draped over the back of her head. All she could feel was the impact pulsing through her as the creature ravaged her pussy. She screamed and yelped and cried as the creature slammed into her over and over. Jenny could feel its massive cock surging within her as her pussy quivered its ruination. The creature gripped her shoulders with its claws, drawing more blood as it piston its dick in her over and over. The pain was constant. Jenny felt as though she was she was being split from within with every single thrust of the creatures pulsating length. Eventually the pain began to subside as numbness spread through her. All she could feel was the pressure being forced into her. She hadn't even been aware of her body's enjoyment when it hit her. "Uuuuuhhhh mmmmuh!" She came hard creaming all over the creatures cock. She felt it now, the heat that had been building within her. A heat once reserved for Bryan, a heat once pure and loving, a heat that is now something more, something... primal.

Jenny couldn't contain her shame, blushing at the fact she just came all over some monsters dick. She hated that her body wanted this now. Her mind and her flesh had never been so at odds with each other. The creatures panting quickened and it picked up its pace. It was now slamming its hot length into her five times a second. Jenny screamed so much her throat began burning. She felt horse but kept screaming and moaning unable to contain her body's betrayal. "God please!" She screamed "Make it stooooop!" She came again shattering her psyche on the barrier between sanity and primal lust. She couldn't bare being violated in the most intimate of ways by this monster but her body was loving every bit of it. The creature began howling in between pants. Its coarse hairs irritated the skin of her bruised booty as the creatures large balls slapped against Jenny's wet thighs. She shuddered to another orgasm then, hurling her deeper into the chasm of depravity.

Still she cried out. Still she begged and pleaded for the creature to stop fucking her, for some kind of rescue or worse still for the merciful grace of death. Despite her cries for help she arched her back bracing herself in the ground to better receive her snarling lover. She hated it but couldn't deny what her body wanted, what she craved. Slowly her mind began to warp as images of Bryan slipped away from her replaced by the animalistic taking unfolding upon her. "Oh fuck!" She moaned cuming again for her feral lover. His speed and stamina was incredible. He had been fucking her for what seemed like hours. Pain began to rise again as her pussy swelled with burning soreness. Jenny looked back now in trance like lust and caressed the furry face of her abuser. Her tits bounced and jiggled as ripple after agonizingly pleasurable ripple surged though her to climax after climax till the creature was not the only one panting with its tongue hanging out of its mouth. Jenny was nothing more than a bitch in heat now living only to service the cock of the pack leader.

She had cum so many times she was lost in a sea of ecstasy. Her own mind was numb as her body was reduced to its most basic carnal cravings. The creature lifted her into the air bouncing her up and down on its dick. it was then Jenny could see in the moonlight that the creature had a wolfs face but the physique of a large hairy man. "Ah, yes!" She screamed as her sensitive nipples rubbed against his course hairy chest sending shivers through her. She exploded again on the wolf-man's creatures cock as he slammed her down onto it over and over. "God, yes!" Jenny's head hung back as she lay limp in the wolf-man's arms feeling every ripple and tremor he was sending through her. "Fuck meeeeeee!" sShe screamed to another climax.

"Jesus!" A voice yelled in the distance "Shoot it Jasper!" From the shadows a burst of light and sound that ripped Jenny from the peaks of insanity back to the plains of reality. The creature recoiled as Jaspers bullet penetrated its shoulder.

"Graaaaaarggg!" It roared. The wolf-man creature leaped towards its attackers with Jenny still impaled on its sex.

"Bang!" Jasper fired another shot just as the creatures claws slashed into his face slicing through his right eye and severing his nose. Blood spurt from his face as he crumpled to the ground. He clutched at his face trying to keep it together as his vision filled with blood. Another swipe of the creature's claws relieved him of his hand and the top of his skull. He stared at the blood pouring from his hand onto his chest as his life faded into the darkness around him. Jenny grabbed onto a nearby branch and quickly pulled herself off of her pulsing impalement. "Boom!" Another blast. This time from a shot gun behind the creature knocking the creature to its knees. The man cocked the gun again reading for another shot. The creature turned towards Jenny its golden yellow eyes boreing into her soul. She could help but feel for it. she couldnt explain it but she had feelings for the wolf-man creature. Just as the shot went off the creature leaped out of the way and took off into the forest.

The man fired two more times into the expansive darkness before shining his flashlight on Jenny. The girl had scratches all over her and bruises in her most intimate of places. The man introduced himself as Roy (Formerly known as Yosemite Sam) as he wrapped her in his jacket. They were joined by local police and wildlife personnel as he walked the sobbing girl back to the bus where all the passengers had been looking for her. Jenny and Roy both gave description of the creature to the rangers on site leaving out only the most chilling of details. Due to the darkness of the forest and how distraught Jenny was the incident was dismissed as a bear attack.

Jenny breathed a sigh of relief as she laid in the hospital bed being taken away to a different kind of bliss by the morphine drip in her I.V. Bryan even came to see her and so did her other friends. Roy had an associate who worked at the hospital and he arranged for her more private injuries were taken care of without being on record. They even set her up with counseling so she could put the trauma of her ordeal in the forest behind her.

The creature sank its fangs into the flesh of the rangers arm and pulled a chunk of meat into its fanged mouth. He was one of two that had disappeared in the search for the "bear " That attacked Jenny and killed Jasper. As the sun began to rise the creature started to cry out. Its bones cracked and muscles ached as it began shrinking. Its hair began to fall off its body as its claws began to retract and paws turning to fingers and hands. Its snow shrunk into the nose of a man with a face to match. The long haired man sat in the cave breathing heavily having gone through another transformation. Wet slopping sounds emanated from the caves dark recesses as he continued his meal. There were bones scattered throughout the rocky floor of animals and humans. Nearby bullets, lie on the ground with the creatures blood on them. Now a man the wolf creatures wounds seem to have healed nicely.

Jenny breathed a contented sigh of relief as another day dawned. She saw the sun as a sign of hope and new beginnings. She thanked God every day for sending Roy and Jasper into the forest to help her and she never judged a book by its cover again. She could still smell the thick earthy scent of the creature's precum on her and it took many showers to make that go away.

Her scent had imprinted on the creature as well. He roamed the forest searching for her, waiting for her scent to be carried to his nose by the wind on a moonlit night once again. When it did the fate of those around her would be sealed by the claws of the wolf-creature once again.

*****

A/N

So this is my first crack at the erotic horror genre. I love horror. I've always felt there was a fine line between fear and arousal and sometimes when we are walking the path of excitement those lines can become blurred.

Chose to keep describing "it" as a "creature" so that there's no real explanation of what "it" is other than the physical description until close to the end. In my mind it's something a kin to a giant wolf-man like creature but in the end I just didn't want to use the word were-wolf.

You can private message me any questions or suggestions. Let me know what you thought of the story and if you would like Jenny to happen upon the creature again in the comments section.

Thanks for reading.

-J

12