Prime Real Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

"I want you inside of me one more time, baby."

She turned around with her chest forward, her tits on the desk. Her ass was right in front of me as I ran my fingers on her stomach, then up her body until each hand was holding one of her breasts. Her tits were fabulous. Unbelievable. I rubbed them.

"Get inside me, sugar. Please."

I jammed my hard cock deep inside of her.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," She moaned. "Oh God yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

I knew I couldn't hold off cumming for much longer, so I really pushed hard inside of her. My dick was so hard while her pussy was so wet it didn't take long for her to orgasm again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Fuck!"

I never thought her to be the swearing type, but there it was. She leaned her body up vertically off of the desk as I held onto her tits and fully rammed my rod into her pussy. Then she reached her orgasm point.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

We were both pretty exhausted from the fuckfest as I fell back into the chair and she gently lay on top of me.

"So," I asked her while trying to catch my breath, "did that performance help my impending bonus or not?"

"What do you think?" She asked smiling. "You keep this up, we'll be partners."

"In fucking or in business?" I asked.

"Both."

In a sense, we already were. And this was only just the beginning of that partnership.

-----------------------------

Feel free to send me feedback and thank you very much for taking the time to read my story.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers
12