Primetime Charna: Doctors' Slut

Story Info
Her horny gynecologist examines her sexual response.
3.7k words
4.31
215.1k
25
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part of the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first six parts, in sequence, were “Teen Charna, My Bride to Be,” “Teen Bride Charna’s Honeymoon Adventures,” “Teen Bride Charna Discovers My Best Man is THE Best Man,” “Teen Bride Charna Dates My Best Friend,” “Teen Bride Charna’s Going-Away Gangbang,” and “Primetime Charna: Nude Model”. This is the second part of the five that recount the years that are normally considered the prime of life—the ten years between the ages of 20 and 30. Nude modeling, and the subsequent easy availability of Charna to oversexed college boys, was only a quick fix to a problem needing a permanent solution. The problem was how to protect my wife while still satisfying her need to be fucked more, a lot more, than I could fuck her. I don’t believe any one man could supply enough for her need. We eventually found three permanent solutions. All have been very successful and continue to this day. Although this wasn’t the first long-term solution, it was the first one we recognized as one.

* * * *

Charna continued to model in the nude for photography classes at Brookhaven Community College for the first seventeen months after our move to Dallas. She was shockingly promiscuous, and became a mini-legend among the art students there. A few more than sixty guys fucked her during this time, and her disregard for possible diseases eventually caught her. Naturally, I also had to be treated, but we were fortunate in that the venereal disease we caught was fully curable. Charna called all the guys who had fucked her to warn them, and I think we finally grew up some. We both realized her freedom to let any guy fuck her at any time had to cease. Plus, I was ready to have kids so her (actually our) case of gonorrhea coincided with the time I decided to get her pregnant.

She went off the pill and on the strong antibiotic on the same day. Since I was already infected, I could continue to fuck her as often as I wanted. Although I wanted to and did fuck her at least twice and usually three times a day, I couldn’t satisfy her. Exactly six weeks after her treatment for gonorrhea began, her gynecologist pronounced her cured. He also verified that she was pregnant.

Charna had mentioned several times while I was fucking her that she found her gynecologist to be very sexually attractive. When he checked her breasts or he checked her pussy, especially when she was in the stirrups, she became sexually aroused every time. Charna’s confessional is our bed, and the prompt for Charna to begin her confession is when my prick is nicely lodged inside her juicy cunt. Mostly, she thrilled both of us by her revelations of what had already happened to her, usually on that very day and frequently less than an hour before I entered her sloppy cunt. Her nude modeling sessions generated almost exclusively this type of confession. Sometimes, she confessed who she would like to entice into fucking her, and the anticipation over these confessions was often as mentally stimulating as her stories about guys who had already fucked her.

She had been monogamous for over six weeks, she was pregnant, and I could see her desire couldn’t be satisfied totally by my cock. Due to the health of our baby and the real scare of AIDS, I refused to let her go back to model nude. They wanted her back, and the lure of an even seedier reputation was strong. She would not have been able to resist, and would have gone from an easy slutwife to an easy pregnant slutwife. Not that either of us gave a shit about her reputation with a bunch of college kids before she got pregnant, but there were now other considerations. First and foremost was our child growing in her belly. I could see her sinking into a funk, and I knew it wasn’t just due to the physical changes going on inside her.

One night in our confessional I began her catechism by asking, “Does Dr. Woods know you are turned on when he examines you?” I selected the topics when we were in bed, and Dr. Woods hadn’t been the subject for a while.

“Oooohhh god ooohhh honey he knows…..ooohh god fuck me…..I’m soo wet ooohh and my nipples are as hard as erasers when I’m with him…..oohh honey oohh that’s it pinch them oohh I love your cock in my cunt….I can smell myself when I’m with him and…..oohh god I’m so bad….. I can’t keep from hunching his hand when he puts it inside me.” She could paint such a clear image for me.

“Isn’t there a nurse in there with him?”

“Ooohhh god yes that’s why I’m so bad….. ooohhh god honey I’m so hot oohh god pump my cunt…..she knows it too. They know it when I moan honey. I can’t help it…..ooohhhh god ooohhhh I’m sooo bad ooohh honey you know I can’t keep my mouth shut…..oohhh god that’s it ooohhh god oohhh fuck my pussy ooohhh god ooohhh I love your cock honey.” Her violent motions with her pelvis stimulated her, but they usually over-stimulated me. I tried to maintain by stroking smoothly, slowly, and deeply, but she was always pulling my ass so my forward thrusts were rapid and violent. When I was in she would continue to hold my ass so I was at full penetration, then she would grind sideways and in circular motions on my rock hard cock. Don’t misunderstand me. I love the feeling. I just come too quickly.

“So what if you make sounds? He probably hears them a lot.”

“Oooohhh god ooohhh fuck me hard….ooohhh you know I always talk when my cunt oohh god honey I came when he touched my cunt oohh god honey ooohhh he knew I was coming ooohh god I’mm coming now too ooohh god oohh ooooohhh.” Just the memory brought her into the sweet nirvana of intense pleasure. I wasn’t quite ready, but Charna loved that. By the time I was ready to blow my first, she was rolling into her second.

I later verified her story and found out that a nurse had been in the examining room, just as required, but Charna couldn’t stop her responses anyway. Just as at her gangbang in Denver, Charna tuned out women and responded to men. She didn’t appear to care if they watched, but the fact that they were watching didn’t turn her on like it did when men were watching. Sex is a complex psychological matrix for every human being, and the interplay of circumstances and senses can become so convoluted that even Freud couldn't disentangle it. Freud would have loved Charna. She has the most single-minded, totally engulfing psychology of sex I’ve ever seen. She likes men—she likes how they smell, how they feel, how they sound, and how they look. She is beautiful and she knows it, therefore men—all men—should become sexually aroused by seeing her, smelling her, tasting her, hearing her, and feeling her. Almost all men, and I have to admit that I could be her prototype, behave exactly as Charna believes they should. Therefore, the solution is straightforward. She likes men and they like her. The reason these likes occur is the common denominator in her world—sex. Fucking is the solution in almost any circumstance. Her sexuality, although she is 100% woman, is very masculine in its simplicity.

As her depression deepened, I knew I would have to do something. She needed more than I could give her. It wasn’t just the number of orgasms I was capable of, it was the fact that I was the only one fucking her. She was pregnant so I resolved to take advantage of Charna’s horny state in Dr. Woods examining room. I was inside her cunt when I said to her, “Charna, you have an appointment with Dr. Woods tomorrow don’t you?”

“Ooohh god yesss oohh honey you are so hard…..ooohh I’ll try to control myself more.” She was missing my intent. I knew it would be even better for her when she figured out exactly what I wanted.

“What time is your appointment.”

“Ooohh honey I love your cock…..I don’t know but it’s late. 5 or 5:30 I think…..ooohhh god honey I’ll need your cock in me as soon as I get home.” No problem. I hoped her cunt would already be fully lubricated.

“I want you to call and talk to him…..uunngg he has felt you up already … talk personally to him tomorrow. Call him at 5:30. I want you to tell him this, ‘Dr. Woods I can’t get there until about 6:45. Is there any way you can wait to give me my examination until then.” I knew they closed at 6, and unless Dr. Martin Woods had a critical demand, he would stay.

“He will examine you without…..uunngg he will probably do more than examine you…..he’ll touch you without a nurse present. You need to say, ‘My husband hates those dressing gowns. He wants me to stay naked when you examine me. He wants you to see all of me at the same time so you can find any connected problem.’ You also…..uunngg damn your cunt is so smooth and tight and hot….you need to say, ‘ My husband wants you to give me a thorough breast examination, especially my nipples, and he wants you to check my vagina and my clitoris for sexual response.’ I know he’ll fuck you tomorrow.”

“Ooohhh god honey ooohh you want my doctor to fuck me…..ooohh god stroke your cock in my cunt oohh god…..I’ll be naked and he will still have his doctor coat on. I’ll be so wet…..honey can I ask him to leave off those gloves? I want to feel his fingers…..oohh god honey fuck me fuck my cunt….I want to feel his skin on my skin.” She liked the idea.

“Uuunnhhgg shit your cunt is so beautiful. Dick was right…..yes, do anything to get him to fuck you. If he’s good, ask him how often he will fuck you like that in his examination room. Agree to let him fuck you as much as he wants.” The time interval since her last extramarital fuck was almost seven weeks. She was fully primed.

“Oooohhh god ooohhh honey oohhh I’m coming ooohhh god ahhhhh mmmm.” It wasn’t one of her immersion orgasms, but it was one of her quickest. She had gone from trying to be good to fully intending to be as bad as she could in just a few seconds, and the thought of a new cock set her off. She hadn’t seen any prospects until then, and I detected relief as well as pleasure in her mini orgasm. I continued to fantasize with her about her sexy doctor, and her next orgasm was fully developed, robust and as intense as mine was.

The next night she didn’t get home until 9:30. I stripped her and plunged into her sloppy cunt in one easy stroke. Our recorder was on as usual.

“Well my darling wife, did you get a thorough examination?” Uunng what a feeling. It had been longer than any time in our marriage except the first eight weeks before Dick fucked her. I didn’t realize how much I needed it. I knew she had been fucked, and the story she would tell and the come lubricating her cunt both tempered the hardness in my cock. I wasn’t sure that little needle on the durometer hardness gauge could have punctured the surface.

“Ooohhh god honey my sexual response is fine…..oohhh god you’re much bigger than he is…..ooohhh you feel so good in my cunt…..I didn’t know there were so many ways to fuck…..oohh god fuck me…..honey he was great…..his cock never went down…..oohh honey I love your cock more than anything else in this world…..he came and he just kept fucking…..oohh god honey I loved it.” Her gynecologist was a horny doctor who loved to fuck my pregnant wife. I felt relief and arousal simultaneously.

“Where were you?” I needed mental pictures.

“Oohh he fucked me everywhere…..oohh god that’s it ooohh god your cock feels sooo good in my cunt…..he fucked me first on the examination table…..oohh god keep pumping….it was great he fucked me doggy style with me on the table and him standing and….oohh god honey I loved this…..he put my feet in the stirrups and …..it was so nasty…..he spread me until it almost hurt and fucked me some more…..oohh god honey I love you for doing this for me…..honey I came twice like that…..oohh god that’s it pinch my nipples ooohhh god harder ooohh I love it.” I always did think stirrups were great. They forced women to spread as far as the doctor wanted, and they gave the woman no control. I wanted some photos of Charna in the stirrups, but that could come later.

“Uunngg damn Charna I’m sorry but I’ve got to slow down…..so did he come in you then?”

“Oooohh god yesss he came so hard and I could feel it shooting in my cunt…..oooohhh honey I came too…..ooohh god fuck my cunt hard…oohh I need your cock moving in me.” Shit, I just said I needed to slow down. We rarely disagreed, but this was one of our instinctual and fundamental differences. I love to stay on the edge, so slow, long, smooth, and deep suit my desires before my first orgasm. I only have two, and I hate to lose my first before I hear a sizeable part of her story. She can come many times, so she wants a quick buildup to her first orgasm. Fast, hard, rough, and short quick thrusts suit her desires best. She can then stay at the point where she climaxes time after time after time.

“And you said he kept his erection?” Shit, I was jealous. If I could go more than twice, we would be fully sexually compatible. Dick and Marcus and now Dr. Martin Woods could come more times than I could, and Charna loved that. Then I filed to my subconscious that I really didn’t want to be able to satisfy her by myself, so this was better.

“Ooohhh god yessss honey…..you know how I always hurry to come…..ooohhh god honey I can feel your cock twitching in me…. honey when you come I move fast so I can come while you’re still hard…..he didn’t get soft and I had an unbelievable orgasm.” I love it when my wife finds a cock she can treasure.

“Then what?” I wanted more images for my libido.

“Ooohh god we went all over that clinic naked…..ooohhh god your cock feels huge…..honey he fucked me everywhere…..his cock was rock hard as we went from place to place and I was leaking his come…..ooohhh god that’s it honey ooohh fuck my cunt ooohh god I love it ooohhh god…..honey he fucked me in a chair in the waiting room and on the counter at the nurse’s station…..he said any other doctor could have used his key to walk in…. oohh he fucked me in his office and in the Jacuzzi and on the reception clerk’s desk….he came in me five times…..ooohhh god honey oooohh that’s it ooohhh I love your cock ooohhh god ooohh god ooohh I’mmmm commming ooohhh god oohhh I left his come ooohhh god oooohhh his come was everywhere oooohhh god ooohh god ooohh honey it was great oohh thank you thank you ooohh god.” She had never thanked me as fervently as she did that night. He fucked her with tremendous skill and passion, but her gratitude was due more to the fact that at least one other man would be able to fuck her while she was pregnant. The prospect of a ten month interval with only my cock to satisfy her was, I was convinced, the main reason for her blue funk.

“Uuunng shit uunngg god I’m coming too.” Part of the pleasure of my orgasm was the sense of security I felt. I was convinced Dr. Woods would be fucking my beautiful wife a lot during her pregnancy, and I hoped that his stamina and his gatling gun cock would be enough to help me out of her jam. Things worked out great. Her cheerful disposition fully returned within a week.

Charna had private appointments with Dr. Woods twice per week until the 7th month of her first pregnancy and once a week until a week before our first boy was born. He kept fucking her through her last visit, so I did too. When he was delivering the baby, I noticed him massaging her clitoris even while the baby’s head was beginning to poke out. He is as perverted as the rest of us men. Her labor was relatively quick, and our first son Alex was perfectly healthy. Three months later she was pregnant again, but how she got that way is the topic of the next part of her biography.

After the appointment that verified she was into her second pregnancy, and after Dr. Woods had fucked her for over an hour, we had both come and I was soft inside her cunt. “Tell Martin next time, ‘Kirk wants some of your doctor friends to give second opinions on the sexual response of his wife’s cunt. He wants to know if you will invite some of them to our after-hours examinations.” Just saying it made me hard.

“Ooohh god you’re hard again…..ooohh god honey I think I could fuck all the time….ooohh you want more doctors to fuck your wife….you are bad…..ooohh god honey fuck my cunt….ooohh I hope they are as nasty as Martin” It was like giving her a gift. She thrilled at the thought of feeling a new cock. Martin and I had taken care of her as well as we could on a weekly basis, and Dick and Marcus had been on vacation with her. She hadn’t felt the excitement of a new cock in over a year.

Dr. Martin Woods and three more of his colleagues in the medical profession used Charna’s cunt during her second pregnancy. Many medical devices—and some non-medical devices—poked and prodded and pinched and spread and squeezed and expanded Charna’s body. She loved what they did to her and she was always totally naked while they did it. Doctors are just as perverted as other men. Charna became a “Doctors’ slut” while she was pregnant and it has continued throughout her adult life. She has continued to receive incredibly thorough medical care and those men using her cunt were—or at least I thought they should be—the most disease free group we could pick. The calories she burned when two, three or four doctors fucked her repeatedly twice a week (not to mention the couple of loads I gave her when she got home) kept her weight gain during her second pregnancy to only 22 pounds. She was back to her pre-pregnancy weight of 105 pounds within two months of the birth of our second son Dick, but again she was pregnant within three months of the his birth.

During Charna’s third pregnancy, the number of doctors attending her bi-weekly “examinations” grew to ten. Normally three to six were present, and this satisfied Charna’s need. Unprotected sex, especially during gangbangs, was risky business, but I believed we had found the safest method to satisfy this need. Thankfully she remained entirely healthy and disease free through all three pregnancies, but I could see a bit of a shock in Dr. Woods expression when our daughter Rose had some beautiful black features.

Dr. Martin Woods has continued to fuck her, and he and I have become friends. Just like Dick did in Denver, and as he still does when taking Charna on vacations, Martin will instruct Charna to ask me if it’s ok for one of his colleagues to “probe” her. He prefers to use his own medical terms for all the sexual acts, and so he probes rather than fucks, he suctions rather than sucks, he swabs rather than licks, he clamps rather than pinches, cunts are depositories, cocks are emitters, tits are conic sections, etc., etc., etc. He thinks it is cool, but I think it’s a little juvenile.

Whatever Martin requests is a formality anyway—as long as they have been thoroughly screened medically he can let anybody fuck her. He knows it, I know it, and Charna knows it. It is still exciting to all of us to know she’s going to experience a new cock. In the seven years after Martin first fucked her, 16 other doctors fucked Charna. Every Thursday night she is naked with several “attending physicians” at “the examination”. She does whatever they request and fucks until there is no cock left standing. This is still unprotected sex, and I still get to smell, taste, feel, see and hear every aspect of heterosexual sex. Next to orgasm, the greatest feeling to me is when I slide into my beautiful wife’s cunt when it has a load of sperm in it.

Charna had three children within a two year period from July 1983 to late June 1985. Charna was 24 when Rose was born. All are healthy and happy, and Charna is a wonderful mother. Dr. Woods delivered all three, and he has continued to be an excellent obstetrician/gynecologist for her. Charna’s Thursday nights help her relieve the stress from raising three kids, and she is always happy and horny when she comes to bed after “the examination”. My preference for fucking her with a full cunt is satisfied once a week as well, so this first solution has been exceptionally successful for everybody.

12