Prince and the Insatiable Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Prince prepares her for the nastiest gang bang ever.
1.7k words
4.03
114k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
385 Followers

"You really think you are insatiable don't you, slut?" Jenna asked Diane.

"Well Prince and I are going to make sure your horny, hungry cunt gets satiated today whore!"

She turned to Prince and said, "Prince, since we have all these people in the hotel already piss on this bitch, why don't we let them FUCK her. Let's get this bitch to fuck all the people in the hotel today."

Prince loved the idea. He grabbed Diane's piss soaked hair and pulled her face close to his. "Do you like the sound of that slut? Do you want to get your cunt and ass fucked by every motherfucker in this hotel?"

Diane was swaying with lust. She could feel her pussy starting to ooze out juice just at the thought of being fucked by the whole hotel. The nastiness of the orgy was arousing the animal in her. She wanted to get her holes fucked raw. She wanted to know how it feels to get fucked silly. There she was standing in a pool of piss. Her face streaming with spit, piss and puke and she wanted it dirtier and nastier. That's what made her an insatiable slut.

Diane got her arms around Prince and moved closer to his face. She looked him straight in the eye and said, "Yes! Round up all the cocks you have in this hotel and get them to fuck me Prince. I want EACH and EVERY cock to fuck the shit out my cunt and ass. ALL OF THEM. I want their cum all over my body and don't fucking stop till I have milked every cock dry. Make me fuck them, you bastard! I want to be the whore for this entire hotel."

Prince kissed her deep. Swirling his tongue around and tasting the nasty mix in her mouth. "Then get ready for the world's biggest gang bang. You are going to be the whore that fucks every cock in the hotel! Let's fill this bitch up with some cum", Prince announced!

There was a roar from the crowd. They could not believe what a trashy slut Diane was. "What a shit whore. She wants to fuck the whole hotel. Get that dirty slut. Let's fuck those slutty holes till the whore is caked in cum! Get her to the hotel auditorium. Let's fuck the dirty slut in full view of everyone", someone shouted.

Diane was pumping her arms and cheering the crowd along. Jenna moved close to Diane and squeezed her tits and nipples hard.

"Get ready for the nastiest fucking of your life bitch. Your cunt and ass is going to get fucked till I can fit both my fists in those holes!"

Diane looked at Jenna with eyes drunk with lust and said, "Do you promise?" and laughed. Jenna smiled saucily and said, "I promise".

The auditorium in the hotel was a 1000 seater. It was rented out for shows and performances and today they were going to see the nastiest show ever in the history of Peru.

Prince lifted Diane out of the piss pool and carried her there. The whole hotel was waiting in the auditorium. There were at least 1200 people squeezed into that place. Everyone wanted to be part of this nasty gang bang.

Prince carried the piss soaked whore to the centre of the stage. The crowd was shouting and screaming. Guys were waving there cocks at Diane, asking her to fuck them first. To get coated in their cum. The women were laughing and cheering her on. "Come in slut. Fuck all these dirty bastards. Make them cum you piss drinking whore. FUCK THEM ALL!"

There was a huge double bed in the middle of the stage. It was circular in shape and was jet back in color. Prince lowered Diane on the bed. She was on her knees, cheering the crowd and pumping them on. She rubbed her body all over with her hands, feeling her tits and pinching her nipples. She slid her fingers into her wet sloppy cunt and licked them clean. Then she lay on her back and gaped her asshole and cunt for all to see. She was teasing the crowd and loving it. She wanted to make sure that they were horny as hell when they came to fuck her.

Prince signaled something to Jenna and she nodded her head and disappeared. She came back five minutes later with ten bottles of Champagne.

"Lets clean this dirty bitch up", he said. Jenna and Prince popped open two bottles of champagne and poured it all over Diane. The cold bubbly liquid washed the piss, spit, cum and puke away. Diane was squealing and laughing as the champagne flowed over her body. It was soothing and exciting at the same time. She felt sexy and aroused.

Jenna opened two more and started to spray the bottles on Diane. The fizzy, frothy champagne was splashing all over her. Diane went on all fours and spread her ass and cunt out. Jenna started to spray the champagne all over Diane's gaping pussy and asshole. Diane loved the sharp, fizzy feeling. It was getting her really hot..

"Lets get this bitch clean from the inside Jenna. She is really filthy and needs some deep cleaning", Prince said. He opened the next bottle, fizzed it up hard and SHOVED the spurting bottle into her ass. Diane lurched up and screamed as the bottle pushed past her gaping asshole. She felt the bottle almost rip in, stretching her asshole and fill her butt with cold champagne. Prince was pumping the bottle in making the bubbly wine spray all over.

Jenna popped another bottle and eased it into her cunt. Now Diane was getting double fucked by two huge bottles of champagne. The bottles were stretching her cunt and asshole out as the cold alcohol purged all the filth from her insides. The crowd was roaring and cheering. Goading Prince and Jenna to shove the bottles in deeper. "Fuck the slut harder. Fill the bitch up. Stretch her nice and good for our cocks."

They pulled out the bottles and the champagne came spewing out of her cunt and ass. Prince covered her asshole with his mouth and felt the cold champagne spurt into his open mouth. Diane pushed hard and made all the champagne squirt out. She felt washed and empty. Her body was soaked and dripping from Champagne and her asshole was being sucked at hard by Prince as she squirted out the liquid. Jenna was lapping her cunt clean.

Prince smacked his lips and slapped her leaking asshole as he got up. "I think the crowd deserves a treat as well, don you? Let's give them a drink Diane. Let's give the fuckers a taste of your dirty ass."

"Oh yes motherfucker. Fill up my ass with some more champagne. I am going to squirt it out of my shit hole for these bastards. Come on you fuckers line up. Get a taste of some great wine from my shit hole." Diane grabbed Prince by the hair and spat hard on his face and laughed. "Come on pig. Shove in two bottles into my ass so that I can give them a drink. Fizz it up good." She licked his face and kissed him.

She lay down on the bed. Her legs in the air. Jenna straddled her face and held her legs in the air very firmly. Her ass and cunt were winking at the crowd who had gathered up near the edge of the bed. They were rooting and howling for action.

"Come on slut. Give us a taste of your shit hole. Spray that nasty Champagne on us. Shove it into her Prince. Fill up the dirty bitch with the bubbly. We want to taste it. We want to see that nasty whore squirt it out of her asshole. God what a trashy whore. We love her. Come on SPRAY us bitch. HOSE us down."

Prince popped two bottles. Diane was holding her ass cheeks apart. Stretching her asshole to the maximum. Prince moved the bottles close to her asshole and eased both the bottles in slowly. Once he had both the bottle necks into her stretched ass, he RAMMED tem in deep and started to pump the bottles empty.

Diane's body was shaking and she wanted to push the bottles out. But her legs were held firmly by Jenna who pressed her cunt into Diane's face to muffle her moans and screams.

"Take that you slut, take that champagne in. Ready people? Now TASTE IT!"

Prince whipped the bottles out and clear liquid flew out from Diane's asshole onto the crowd. The crowd had their tongues open and desperate for a taste of that nasty mix from her shit hole.

Diane's body was bucking and spurting out the champagne all over. Her asshole felt teased and hot from the fizzy action of the champagne. She felt Prince's tongue gliding over her cunt and asshole as it spewed out the wine. She could hear the crowd fight for a taste of that spurting champagne from her nasty dirty slut asshole. Just the thought of that burned her skin with animal lust. She wanted to get fucked HARD. She wanted all the horny mother fuckers to fuck her brains out.

Her ass stopped spurting. She was panting from the experience. Jenna moved off her face and smeared the cunt juices all over Diane's face and tits. She bent down and spat on her face and hissed" You ready to get fucked now whore? You ready to get you cunt and ass fucked raw? These animals are going to fuck your shit out!"

Diane growled, "OH YEAH BRING THEM ON. Come on everybody FUCK ME. Fuck my cunt and ass till I am full of cum. I want to feel the cum ooze out of my nipples. COME ON!"

The biggest and the nastiest gang bang was about to begin......

-------------------------------------------

Please keep your awesome feedback coming. They really help. And Theresa, this one is in preparation for your story. Do write in and tell me your ideas for the grand finale...

theprince
theprince
385 Followers