Prince Charming

Story Info
Her Knight in Shining Armor.
813 words
4.11
38.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean its not working out?" I said at the patio table at Starbucks not even thinking about my Carmel macchiato.

"I mean that I can't do this shit anymore Carmen." He said.

"Well I don't understand like ten minutes ago you were telling me you loved me now that tell you I'm not having sex with you till I feel the time I right now your all "I can't do this shit" imitating his voice. "Are you serious Trey?"

"I just want more from this relationship we've been dating for like two months want to take it to the next step but you keep saying no. You're lucky I even wanted to be with you."

"KEY WORD TWO MONTHS!!!" I exclaimed. "And what the fuck do you mean I'm luck you even wanted to be with me"

"I mean you're a FAT BITCH and no other guy wants you" He said loud and everyone in Starbucks turned and looked at us

"Hey!" someone yelled

We to turn around to see this tall gorgeous man about 6'6 curly auburn hair that touched his shoulders he looked like a Greek god and was built like a football player. He had piercing green eyes that darken looking at Trey.

"What in the fuck is wrong with you?" speaking with and Irish accent. "You can't speak to this woman like that!"

My eyes widened when my mystery prince charming put Trey in his place.

"Who was talking to you why you are all up in my business nobody even talking to you?" Trey yelled.

"CLEARLY! I was talking to you because you're the only one in here disrespecting a woman in here. Your mother should've taught you better to say anything like that to a woman." he said "What is your problem?"

Feeling the need to intervene before this gets worse. "Look can the both of you chill me and him are done and we will not have to see each other anymore so it's done now that I see what you wanted from the relationship in the beginning now so were done goodbye Trey." I say and pick up my things and walk out of Starbucks but I turn around and pick up my drink and throw it in Trey's face "And don't ever call me out of my name." Then I walk out on a shocked Trey and my smiling mystery prince charming.

As I'm walking to my car someone touches my shoulder and I turn around to see my mystery Price Charming.

"Hi beautiful my name is Shane Connell" he extended his hand.

"Hi my name is Carmen Jackson" I said "Thanks for that back there you didn't have to do that."

"I can't stand when men disrespect women so I voice my opinion" he said with a smirk and his beautiful green eyes shining in the sun. I can imagine him looking at me after we've had a nice good....

"Did you here my question? he said.

"I sorry no"

"I said would you like to go to dinner sometime so I can show you how a real man is supposed to be."

Well damn I think to my self.

"Umm....I'm not sure as you know I just got out of relationship and I don't really know you all that well..." I say but my heart and body is telling me to say yes.

"Well when you make up your here's my number please don't hesitate to call me." He hands me a card and caresses my hand as he pulls it away. "Bye I hope to see you for dinner soon." He walks off to his car.

I watch him walk away and stare at his firm ass as he goes to his car but before he gets in he turns around and blows a kiss. I catch it and put it in my pocket and get in my car and drive off with Shane Connell my prince charming on my mind.

.....

A Week Later...

"Girl you need to call him" my girl Cathy says

"He probably forgot me by now" I say

"Well make him remember and call him." She passes me the phone.

"I don't know you know I just broke up with Trey I'm not sure if I'm ready" I exclaimed.

"Trey was a dick and from what you tell me about this guy he seems to be a really nice guy. So call him."

"But what if he turns out to be like Trey a dick in disguise" I half-joke

She laughs "There are still some good guys out there you can't assume that all guys are gonna be like Trey." She says softly. "So call the man."

"Okay geez getting all Dr. Phil on me" We both laugh

I dial his number and it rings and rings...Just as I'm about to hang-up

"Hello"