Prince Gyllen Ch. 01

Story Info
Gyllen loses his virginity to Min the goblin.
5k words
4.41
46.9k
94

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers

In ancient days, on another planet very similar but very different to our own, there was a small kingdom near the northern edge of the world known as Snjórland. It was a peaceful little country, isolated from the continental mainland devoid of war, famine or plague. In fact, you might even say it was quite boring as hardly any sort of significant event had happened there in the last few centuries.

Our focus will be on Prince Gyllen, the last in line for the throne and the solitary male of the four current successors, though just by looking you may mistake him for one of the princesses. His delicate, doll-like facial features combined with his beauteous, bright, blond hair that ran straight past his shoulders like woven silk would often make people think he was a woman at a glance, something he was quite sensitive about and it earned him the nickname 'Prince Pussy' among certain crude circles in the public. At the same time, however, he was also the subject of much jealousy, especially from the female staff at the castle. Most of them could only dream of having the same azure eyes that shone like gemstones or a slim physique that never seemed to get any fatter no matter how many royal feasts he attended. Depending who you ask, some people even think he is prettier than any of his three elder sisters.

The prince was currently taking a holiday in the countryside far from the capital city. A whole week of leisurely equestrianism and hill climbing in the beautiful mid-spring scenery of south Snjórland. The meadows were filled with colourful flowers, a refreshingly cool breeze blew with the gentle warm sun beating down on the land and the local village was hustling and bustling with festivals. It was all quite exciting for Gyllen as well since this was the first time the young man had ever gone away from home without a relative accompanying him but his mother insisted that a team of bodyguards would go with him. Because of this, Gyllen hardly felt anymore independent than he was before. It did get rather annoying as a cluster of soldiers surrounded him when he was trying to purchase things at the fair or when an obnoxious, clumsy gelding being ridden by a guard struggled to keep up with him on his beautiful, white mare. Despite this, the prince did have fun for his six days stay, staying in a villa the royal family owned just on the outskirts of the village.

On the sixth night, Gyllen decided to take a bath so he would be clean for returning home. The villa had a bathroom reserved for the royal household. The majority of the room was one big pool lined with smooth stone benches with a single set of steps leading down into the water. Gyllen was submerged in the hot, steamy liquid up to his elegant neck with his eyes closed and relaxed with nothing to keep him company apart from his own thoughts. His yellow hair had been washed with something called 'shampoo' he bought off a merchant from the orient that made his locks smell like sweet fruit. Usually, members of the royal family would have maids at their side to attend to every possible need they may require when scrubbing oneself but Gyllen specifically requested that he did not need the staff to help him bathe or dress himself. The main reason being he was extremely shy when it came to being nude, especially around other people, having a sense of unease whenever somebody could see his private parts even when he was but an innocent lad. Another reason was he saw no point as he could do all those things fine by himself other than it being an exclusive privilege to the nobility.

After he soaked himself enough, Gyllen climbed from the water. His fragile body was shining and dripping, completely bald save for his immaculately trimmed pubic hairs around his small, uncircumcised penis that dangled down. The prince took a small, fluffy towel from a bar fixed onto the wall and began to dry himself, starting with his feet. Just as he was rubbing the towel on his shapely bum, the door swung open and one of the guards came through. Gyllen jump slightly in fright, turned around to face him and fumbled with the small towel to barley cover his crotch and chest.

"Hey, Prince Gyllen!" The guard said.

"R-Robert!" Gyllen exclaimed with his face blushing.

"Just checking to see if you're alright." Robert said to him with a smile, oblivious that Gyllen was distressed to Hel and back.

"Get out!" The prince shouted at him by reflex with a strain in his voice. With that, Rob jumped back through the entrance in surprise and alarm, stumbling over himself and almost forgetting to close the door behind him. Gyllen laxed once more, realising how boorish he must have acted to the poor soldier and went back to dispiritedly drying himself with sigh and a frown before he noticed that his cock was at half-mast with the idea of being seen naked by the handsome soldier, clenching at the towel in frustration. "Gods...why was I born with such a perverted mind...?"

Gyllen eventually left the bathroom dressed in baby blue nightwear consisting of a shirt and trousers with a darker shaded gown over them and a pair of white slippers on his feet. His hair seemed to glow like gold, thanks to the shampoo, as the sides of it hanged over his chest with the back going past his shoulders. Robert was waiting on the opposite side of the hallway with his back against the wall, standing back up straight as he saw his vassal approach him.

"Your majesty, please forgive my insolence!" Robert fell to his knee in a genuflect to the prince with a serious look on his face.

"Ah! No, no! It's not your fault!" Gyllen said all flustered as he helped the guard back onto his feet. "I understand you've only been made my protector recently and haven't had time to familiarise yourself with my...um...special rules yet. I shouldn't have even snapped like that over something so trivial."

"Oh, really?" Rob's face and voice became less intense. "Either way, I'm sorry..."

"Why did you even come in like that in the first place?"

"Well, you see..." Robert said scratching the back on his neck.

"It was Mother again, wasn't it?" Gyllen guessed. Robert nodded in confirmation after a brief pause.

"She gave me certain instructions to watch over you." Robert answered the prince. "I was suppose to check after a while to see if you hadn't fallen asleep in the bath or something. With us both being lads and all, I didn't think you would be too bothered."

"Uh, why must mother be so protective of me?" Gyllen groaned, hand to his forehead. "When will she understand that I'm not a child anymore? It's not like my sisters have an array of soldiers to follow them about every waking hour."

"To be fair, my liege, they are all older than you."

"Hmph! If you ask me, Eir still needs babysitters..."

"Oh! Speaking of your sisters, a messenger just came by and informed us that Princess Jern had won against the Gela Army this morning. She'll be coming home to celebrate in a couple of months."

"Oh, gods..." Gyllen muttered under his breath. Jern was famous (or infamous, depending who you ask) for two things: being a mighty warrior and for throwing the most obnoxiously boisterous victory parties in the country.

Robert walked with Gyllen to the room he was staying in, just casually chatting away like two old friends rather than royalty and his bodyguard.

"Did you see all the monsters hanging about at the festivals, my prince?" Rob asked.

"Robert! The correct term is 'non-humans.'" Gyllen mildly scolded him. "'Monster' is so speciesist."

"S-so sorry, milord! Old habits die hard..." Robert gave an uneasy laugh.

"But, yes, I did see them. It's quite an odd thing to see dwarves, fauns and centaurs all getting along with humans so well."

"I know, it's not like that back in the capital at all. All the non-humans are packed into that horrible 'Monster District' like sardines."

"It's awful! I do hope it gets abolished one day."

"With all due respect, sir, you are a prince. Can't you do something about it?"

"Well, to be frank, I have very little influence on the way things are done in the kingdom...being last in line and all..."

"Still, you have a better chance than I'll ever have." The pair had arrived at the prince's chamber. Gyllen put his hand on the knob of the door, about to enter before hearing Rob say: "Pleasant dreams, sir."

"Thank you, Robert~" The blond smiled.

"Did I mention you're looking great, by the way? You mind if I used that bath? Beats a wash tub any day."

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Gyllen giggled.

"Nah, I mean it! You're gorgeous!" Gyllen and Rob just stared awkwardly at each other for a couple of seconds after that sentence was voiced. "Uh...forget I said that! See ya!" Robert quickly marched away before Gyllen could say anything in reply but the noble teenager beamed regardless although it most likely was just a poor choice of words rather than a sort of confession of love. Regardless, he found it a very sweet thing to say regardless.

Gyllen was catching up on his reading before he decided to go to bed from a musty old tome all about folk tales from the Middle East on a old large leather chair lit by a candle light on a small round table next to it. The fireplace was crackling with a bright flame, keeping the room lit and delightfully warm. Though rather than taking in the the stories of djinn and sailors, the prince's mind was elsewhere. Namely thinking about what might have happened if he did not shout at Robert for walking in on him while he had been vulnerable and naked. It was a silly fantasy, the prince knew that, but he still started to become aroused thinking about what Rob would look like without all that bulky armour on. He pictured the guard with a hairy chest, broad shoulders, abs of steel and a fat piece of masculine meat protruding down below. Basically, all the things Gyllen's genes would deny himself. The prince was unsure when he started to feel these homosexual urges. While not strictly against Snjórlandic law, interest in the same sex was still considered to be something of a queer subject. Who knows how many citizens were afraid to come out of the closet in fear of disownment from their friends and family. His secret explorations into the weird world of erotic literature during puberty may have had something to do with it. While he may not have looked like it on the surface, Gyllen was into some rather kinky tastes. He has pleasured himself to things in the past that most adults had never even heard before but the eternally sheepish prince had yet to act out on any of his desires. The queen's constant coddling has not helped with his confidence. The poor boy would sometimes spend days on end cooped in his chambers and reading of deviancy in his smuggled narratives with little hope of personally giving them a sample.

A small bulge formed underneath the prince's gown around the nether regions from his imaginations of the studly Robert. He put his book aside and lifted his gown up and just about to pull his pyjama bottoms down to tend to his routine needs when he heard a rap at the door. The prince, slightly annoyed that his fap session had been delayed, stood up and let his gown fall back down over his bottom half. He opened wide, expecting a guard, but instead was greeted by a female goblin. The little lime-skinned woman was just over half of Gyllen's height, her head coming up to his waist. Her fiery, short, orange hair was shaved on the left side with the remaining brushed to fall down her right making only one of her pointed, pierced ears visible. Freckles were dotted around her cheeks and across her defined nose that had a small ring punctured around her right nostril underneath her large, red-iris eyes. Her clothes consisted of some brown cloth around her chest that unashamedly showed off her disproportionally large, green, freckled cleavage and matching brown shorts kept up by a leather belt with a round, metallic buckle. She had nothing to cover her slim midriff and on her feet were well-used boots that went up her smooth calves. She also had an iron dagger sheathed in a scabbard attached to her waist which Gyllen hoped was purely for self-defence purposes.

"Oh! Ya aren' Werner." The goblin said in her lower class accent. Gyllen recalled that there was a guard called Werner that came with him. Did he meet this young filly earlier and invited her to the villa?

"Um, no, I'm not..." Gyllen said, unsure how to respond. "Can I help you?"

"Whatever! Yer hotter than him anyway." The goblin girl shrugged and barged her way into the room uninvited.

"Hey! How did you even get past the patrols?" Gyllen asked, annoyed that a stranger just came into his private chamber to make herself at home.

"Eh, I've sneaked pas' better. The problem is this damn house! It's too big, I can't find me way about." She replied, eyeing up all the decorations hanged up on the wall rather than facing the prince. "What's with all the soldiers anyway? Are ya a rich daddy's special little girl who needs protectin' at night 'cause she lost her favourite teddy?"

"I'm a man!" The prince yelled, getting all up in a tizzy and approaching closer to the non-human.

"Wha-! No way!" She boldly grasped onto Gyllen's groin, giving it a rather firm squeezing. Naturally, this made the prince flinch and red-faced, pushing her away with his weak strength to which she just laughed.

"W-what was that for!?" The prince placed his arms over his lap to try and hide the fact his penis had become a half-chub from the grope.

"It's small but yer definitely a boy." She chuckled once more to herself before taking a better look at Gyllen in the light. "Wait a minute...blond hair and blue eyes....are ya Prince Pussy?"

"...I am Prince Gyllen, yes." Gyllen said, trying to remain dignified.

"Whoa, cool!" She exclaimed. "Ya think security would've been a bit tighter with a prince about. Maybe yer dad's tryin' to get ya deliberately assassinated. I've heard stories 'bout that kinda stuff."

"I-I doubt it!" Gyllen retorted almost immediately. The shortstack quietly chortled.

"Don' get yer knickers in a twist, mate! I'm Min, by the way. Nice to meetcha!" The goblin held out a small green hand. Gyllen, out of polite instinct, shook it. "I've never shagged a prince before. This is gonna be fun!"

"What!? Who said anything about fornication?" The prince said in pretend disgust, taking his hand away again.

"I know ya find me sexy." Min sat herself down on the edge of the the plus sized bed that looked even larger compared to her size with her legs dangling over the side. "That big stiffy in yer trousers gave it away. Well, maybe 'big' is too generous a word..."

"Huh?" The prince looked down to see that his cock had become fully erect thanks to the scantily clad cutie's earlier feel and squeaked in exclamation, trying to conceal it with his hands again. Min smirked with a single chuckle. Gyllen only had to think for a minute to conclude that he was likely never going to get a chance like this again, at least not with a delightfully trashy commoner, so he might as well go all the way with it! "Alright, fine...I concede I would like to have sexual intercourse with you."

"Yes! Sex with a pretty prince AND a warm bed! Tonight's me lucky night." Min punched the air in victory. "But yer gonna hafta ask me more nicely."

"You are really pushing it..." Gyllen grumbled "Will you please let me have sex with you, Min?"

"Say: 'Please, Miss Min, steal my virginity.'" Min said, mimicking Gyllen's soft voice.

"Wait, how do you know I'm a virgin...?" He asked, somewhat confused.

"'Cause ya just admitted it, dummy!" Min cackled. Gyllen closed his eyes with his eyebrows furrowed and mouth pouted in annoyance. "Aw, yer so cute when yer pissed off~"

Min lay back onto the bed with her head partially sunken into the soft, feather-filled pillow. Her arms and legs spread out like a starfish. Gyllen approached and perched himself onto the mattress but just watched on, unsure what the goblin was trying to do. Min sat herself back up to address the prince.

"Come on!" She said.

"Huh?" The clueless Gyllen uttered.

"Man, ya really are a helpless newbie." Min scratched the back of her head. "Look, it's not brain surgery, jus' start takin' off me clothes."

"O-okay..." Said Gyllen with a shaky voice, thinking he would imitate what he had interpreted during his late night smutty reads. Min flipped herself around and got on all fours, her wide bum sticking out to the prince in those tight shorts. Gyllen put his hands around her waist with his eyes still fixated on that fat arse and fumbled about with her belt, loosening it up. He managed to unhook the buckle and put his thumbs underneath her shorts at each hip, feeling the softness and temperature of her green skin directly onto his digits and slowly pulled them off, gradually revealing her plump, emerald buns as she was not wearing any sort of underwear. Gyllen's eyes were wide and sparkling in amazement, his hands trembling with anxiety as he brought her shorts down even further to her knees, baring her kelly green slit and a ginger bush of pubes. Min looked back to watch the noble boy's reactions to seeing his first real-life vagina.

"Not bad, eh?" Min said.

"Thank you, gods..." Gyllen mumbled. "Can I touch it?"

"Nah, jus' stare at it the whole night." Min snarked. "'Course ya can touch it!"

"S-sorry. I just don't want to mess up." Gyllen took his shaky right index finger and rub it up and down timidly in between her labia as he breathed loudly through his mouth, the hot air expelled could be felt against the goblin's cooter. He found the vaginal opening and slightly prodded his finger into it. The pussy swallowed it up and clung to it tightly, causing Min to softly moan. Gyllen moved the finger back and forth as Min made more encouraging noises with her mouth.

"Mmm, nice n' slow. I kinda like it..." She said. Gyllen took his finger from the sucking orifice, much to Min's temporal disappointment and she looked over her shoulder to see what he was up to. Gyllen examined the sticky liquid on his finger and got curious over how it tasted. He took one tiny lick of it and was instantly captivated by the salty sweetness when it hit his taste buds like a strike to the senses. The prince took one look back to the goblin's wide behind and threw his head down right into it without a second thought. His lips connected with the cunt and the rest of his face was squashed in between her bum cheeks. His nose was against her anus, sniffing the sweat coming from it as his tongue worked away on her vag. He lapped up all the delicious love juices straight from the source as though he was dying of thirst, his tongue managing to partially work its way into the actual insides while he gripped tightly onto her buttocks, squashing them in his hands. Min grabbed fistfuls of the bed sheet and curled her toes as her groans got louder. "Fuckin' Hel, man! Are ya sure this is yer first time?"

Min moved Gyllen's head away from her pussy, rather forcefully too since he was getting really into sampling cunt for his first time, and laid on her back. She kicked off her boots and completely removed her shorts that were still hanging loose around her knees, throwing them to the side. She spread her short legs and opened up her lower lips by using her fingers in an upside down 'V' position, showing her moist insides. Gyllen attempted to go down on her again, assuming she was just getting in a better position for him to eat out, but his face met her foot instead of her crotch.

"I've had enough lickin'." Min pushed the prince's head back with her sole.

"Fine..." Gyllen rubbed the spot where she shoved her heel. "What's next then?"

"Hmm, I was already pretty horny on me way here so I think we can get straight to the shaggin' now."

MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers
12