Prince Gyllen Ch. 04

Story Info
Once you go orc, you never go borc.
6.9k words
4.63
23.5k
18
0

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

Gyllen awoke on an exceptionally lovely morning. Strong sunlight broke through his curtains and birds could be heard singing to one another from outside the window. As he sat up in bed, stretched and yawned, he heard a rap at the door. Gyllen quickly left the comfortable confines of his quilt, threw a gown onto himself and opened it up to be greeted by Rob.

"Good morning, Prince Gyllen, sir! Apologies for having to get you out of bed so early." The soldier said with a salute and a red hue forming around his face from seeing his beloved master still undressed for the coming day.

"How many times do I need to remind you, Robert? You don't have to call me 'prince' or 'sir' or the like...especially not after what we got up to last night." Gyllen giggled. Rob cracked a shy smile. "Anyway, what did you come to see me for?"

"There's a woman at the gates claiming to know you and she's refusing to budge until you see her." Robert answered. Gyllen had a pretty good hunch on who it might have been.

"Is she a goblin named Min?" The prince asked.

"Well, I'm not sure about her name but she's definitely a goblin. Are you somehow acquainted with her, milord?"

"I am if she's who I think she is. Bring her in. I'll be changed in a moment."

"We can't, sir..." Rob gulped. "The king imposed a rule that non-humans can't be allowed within the palace walls unless it's under his personal permission."

"Oh, blast Father and his foolish, outdated rules!" Gyllen went to his wardrobe, flinging the doors open and picking out several articles of clothing. "If she can't come in and see me then I'll just have to go out and see her instead."

"I mean no offence, my liege, but what if she's an assassin just waiting to shank you as soon as you get in reach?"

"Robert, with an imagination like that, you should have been a playwright. Besides, I'll have my big, strong soldier to watch over me, won't I?" Gyllen winked over his shoulder as he was fetching his garbs. Robert blushed even deeper.

Gyllen had quickly gotten himself in presentable order, wearing his typical high-class, expensive garments, and made his way through the castle's courtyard alongside Robert to the grey, stone wall. Behind an iron portcullis was a familiar, green face: Min Fe, wearing her typical cheap, sleazy clothing and having an argument with an elderly guard.

"Look, there he is now." Min said to the sentry, indicating Gyllen as he approached. "Oi! Prince Pussy! How ya doin'?"

"How dare you refer to the prince in that manner! You'll be strung up in the town square by tomorrow afternoon for such impudence!" The bouncer angrily took hold of her arm.

"Let her go, Bestefar." Gyllen said through the gate.

"But, sir, she..."

"Let her go immediately. I know this woman." Gyllen interrupted the old soldier.

"Yes, sir..." Bestefar loosened his grip from Min's miniature limb.

"Thank you." The prince smiled. "Now, would you please be so kind as to raise the gate."

"I'm sorry, sir, but His Highness has..."

"I am aware of my father's laws." Gyllen interrupted him once more. "I wish to exit the palace in order to discuss important matters with this lady in private."

"But, sir...!"

"I am also aware of my mother's rules. I'll be five minutes, if even that. An escort will not be necessary."

"Understood, sir..." Bestefar grumbled and ordered an apprentice soldier to work the winch that opened the portcullis. Gyllen stepped forth to greet Min.

"Won' be a mo', Gramps." Min said to the old man before taking Gyl's hand and walking with him into the city.

"Bloody monsters..." Bestefar muttered under his breath though Min's keen pointed ears picked up on it. She turned around and flashed the senior a quick two-finger salute, resulting in an even more pissed-off expression on his face and doing nothing to improve the situation...but she would be lying if she said it was not amusing.

The two were soon out of ear-shot of any snooping soldiers and took refuge on a bench just outside a local park. Naturally, Min had to jump up before she could sit down on it.

"I apologise on the captain of the guard's behalf, Min. You must understand, he grew up during a time when that sort of speciesist attitude was more acceptable." The prince said to his goblin companion.

"Ah, don' worry 'bout it, Goldie. Ya get used t' it in this city..." Min solemnly said. "Anyway, I jus' wanted t' let ya know me and some mates are havin' a li'l get-together in me room tonight. I was wonderin' if me favourite royal trap maybe felt like hangin' out with us bad, scary monsters later on?"

"Oh, I would be delighted!" Gyllen squeed. "I don't think I've even been to a party that wasn't for a relative before."

"Yeah, I've got all sorts a' fun stuff planned. Jus' remember t' wear yer disguise. Loads a' make-up too."

"Yes, yes, I know." The prince reassured her.

"It's at eight, alright? Don' be late." Min jumped back down to the ground. "Cheeri-bye for now!"

"Be seeing you." Gyllen and the goblin went their separate ways. Gyllen arrived back at the castle but was met by the one possible person he absolutely did not want to see at this precise micro-instant waiting for him at the top of the steps that lead to the main entrance: the queen.

"Gyllen!" Helio cried out to him at the top of her lungs, her black hair in un unbrushed tangle and still outfitted in her bedtime attire. She rushed down the stairs and flung herself into her son with open arms, holding him close to her bosom as if to shield him from a non-existent threat. "I woke up with the most awful feeling that you went out by your lonesome! Thank the gods I was right! What were the soldiers thinking about letting you leave with no bodyguard?"

"For Odin's sake, Mother! I'm fine!" Gyllen gnashed, trying to pry himself away from her clutch. For the rest of the morning, Her Majesty was so fraught over the idea of her son being out in public unattended that it fortunately slipped her mind to question him on what his reasons for leaving the palace in the first place were.

The figurative clock ticked ever closer to eight. Gyllen donned his usual disguise and applied his artificial complexion by himself for the first time in front of the mirror. He had seen his sisters do it on countless occasions in the past without assistance, how hard could it be? After all, if Eir can do it, surely he could figure it out. He kept his fingers steady as he elongated his lashes, reddened his lips and rouged his cheeks. The prince admired the finished appearance of his reflection, making kissy faces and batting his eyelids in a seductive manner to himself in order to help get into character. Goldie was ready to hit the town once again! By now, Gyllen was a professional at sneaking out the castle without a problem. With a cloak hiding the immodest clothes underneath, he soon found his way into the Monster District. He tried his best to avoid direct eye-contact with its residents before coming upon Mrs. Hertz's Boarding House. He opened the door and was met by the friendly landlady sweeping the entrance.

"Oh, hello again, dearie." She welcomed him. "Here to see Ms. Fe?"

"Yes, Madame. Is she in?"

"Yup. Her and five of her friends all packed into that tiny room. Do me a favour, dearie, and try not to be too loud with whatever it is you kids are going to be doing."

"I'll relay the message. Have a nice night~" Gyllen walked up the stairs.

"Such a polite, young woman..." The ogress mumbled to herself.

The prince removed his mantle and lightly struck the door to Min's room with the back of his knuckles.

"Come in! It's unlocked!" A feminine, lower-class accented voice said through the wood. Gyllen turned the knob and entered the chamber. Upon walking through the frame, the first thing Gyl saw were five tall, muscular, handsome men possessing dark hair, green skin and lower canines that jutted from their jowls like tusks. These were orcs.

"'Ey! She actually came!" One of them said.

"Damn, honey! Yer lookin' fiiine." Another spoke.

"Oh, hello...!" Gyllen greeted the group before recollecting their faces, flashing back to his first blowjobs. "Wait, weren't you all at the pub when I...?"

"We most certainly were, love." A third answered Gyllen's question before he could even finish his sentence. "I'm surprised ya recognise us. I thought all 'umans 'ad a 'ard time tellin' orcs apart."

"Ah, no, of course not! You all have very unique looks." Gyllen replied.

"Aw, she's so sweet~" The fourth said. "Yer cock-suckin' left us all 'ungry for a little more."

"Yer gonna be me first 'uman pussy, Goldie!" A fifth said, chuckling to himself.

"W-w-wait, I thought we were just going to have a party!" Gyllen said in a fluster.

"This is a party! What else would it be?" Min said, sitting on her bed behind the gang of men, almost out of view. "Lemme introduce ya! This is Abe, Ben, Chad, Dean and Earl." She continued, pointing to each orc in turn as she said their names.

"Min! Could I please have a quick word with you?" Gyllen threw his cape to the floor before furiously bolstering his way through the orcs to grab Min's arm and drag her to a corner of the room, squatting down to her height to whisper: "What the Hel have you been telling these people? Have you forgotten that I'm not actually female?"

"Look, Gyl, these guys have been buggin' me 'bout seein' ya again since our night at Wahan's and bein' the good friend that I am, I decided to hook 'em up with ya."

"That's not the point! My reputation will be ruined if they know my secret!"

"What reputation?" Min said. A significant blow was struck on Gyllen's pride.

"'Ow long are you birds gonna keep us standin' 'round for?" Abe spoke up. "I've 'ad a stiffy all day thinking 'bout this!"

"Jus' let me handle everythin', okay?" Min patted Gyllen on the cheek. The prince nodded and stood back up to face the five orcs, waiting for the goblin to deal with this quandary.

"Okay, boys, Goldie here is a bit self-conscious 'bout her body." Min started to speak. "She wants t' know what ya think of...this!" All of a sudden, Min had gotten her little, lime paws up Gyllen's skirt and yanked down his black, silk underwear to his knees. There was a long, awkward second of silence that seemed to last five minutes. Gyllen's heart sank. The orcs were collectively shocked to what they witnessed dangling betwixt the blonde's thighs. Min smiled deviously.

"She-she-she's got a thingy!" Ben finally broke the silence. "She's a bloke!"

"It's not very big but...!" Chad said.

"You sick wanker! Ya sucked me dick and ya were a man all this time!?" Earl spat in disgust. "Fuckin' faggot. I'm leavin'!" And with that, Earl stomped through the door and slammed it shut behind him, deserting the six others.

"Eh, I only liked him for his dick anyway." Min said afterwards. "Anybody else have objections?" There was another quiet moment.

"...Not really to be 'onest..." Dean confessed.

"Yeah. Me erection hasn't gone down for some reason." Abe added.

"I think I'll make an exception for 'im..." Ben spoke.

"Exception? I think 'e's made me bi!" Chad declared.

"See, Goldie? All worked out in the end." Min slapped her friend gently on the bum.

"That was luck and you know it!" Gyllen responded.

"'Ey, is it just me or does 'e look a little familiar now that we know 'e's a boy?" Dean asked the rest. Gyllen gulped, afraid that they finally sussed out his true identity.

"Yeah, actually, now that ya mention it..." Abe scratched his small scruff of a beard on his chin. "Blue eyes...blonde 'air..."

"It's Prince Pussy! I've seen 'is portrait a few times!" Ben shouted. Gyllen panicked and internally screamed. He was frozen to the spot, his eyes staring the thousand-yard stare. This was it. His life was virtually over. He got premonitions of his parents disowning him, news spreading through the kingdom at an alarming rate of his cross-dressing antics, becoming the laughing stock for future generations to come, the history books will label him as 'The Harlot Prince'! What was he going to do?

"Oh my gods, yer right! 'e's the prince's spittin' image! 'e's identical!" Chad stated. Gyllen snapped out of his crisis-induced trance upon hearing the orc imply he was the prince's look-a-like rather than the prince himself.

"I...get that a lot!" Gyllen blurted out, followed by some nervous laughter, doing his best to keep up the charade that he merely resembled the nobleman in question. "I mean, think about it. Me? A prince? That's just ridiculous! Can you imagine royalty doing this sort of thing?" Everybody else chuckled along, seemingly accepting the lie.

"'E's a funny one. Funny and gorgeous, a good combination." Dean said. "But 'ow's about ya use that mouth o' yours for somethin' other than giggles now?" The orc loosened his slacks and took out what could only be described as 'monstrous' (or 'non-humarous', for you PC types). A titanic, green sausage had been brought into Gyllen's sights, hanging low from Dean's crotch. It was circumcised, fat, and had a bunch of tightly curled hairs formed around the base, leading into a trail that went up to his navel. The prince absently drooled from the corner of his mouth slightly, walking towards Dean without even thinking with his panties still around his legs before squatting down in front of the orc. From behind, the shape of the teen's backside was visibly well-defined from this crouched position in his constricting skirt. Gyllen took the penis into his hands slowly and carefully, holding it upwards and sticking out his tongue to slowly lick the entire length of the underside a couple of times, feeling it pump stiffer with each fulfilled cycle. It was quite sweaty to his touch and even smelled a little but this only turned the closet slut on even further like crazy. Blood was beginning to flow into the prince's own prick as he took the tip of the green phallus into his hungry mouth, sucking on it like a sweet treat as he worked his mouth forwards, filling his mouth with the flesh. The glans shortly made contact with Gyllen's uvula, causing the trap to cough but he forced himself past it to take the inches down his gullet a little bit farther before having to remove his mouth from the dick completely for a quick breather, leaving a coat of red lipstick over the viridescent manhood. However, the intermission was short-lived when another equally large orc cock began to poke against his left cheek.

"I'll just be buttin' in for a quick suck if ya don't mind, Goldie." Its owner said down to the blonde.

"Hoy! I'm not done yet, Abe!" Dean yelled at his friend.

"Fellows, please! I can handle both of you just fine." Gyllen said before staring down the two daunting penises side-by-side. "...I think." On his right, Gyllen took hold of Dean's shining, slabber-smothered penis in his small, white hand and fapped the orc off as fast as his arm muscles would allow. At the same time, he had begun to consume Abe's own genitals, already bobbing his head back and forth on the shaft and able to go a little deeper than he managed with Dean whilst using his tongue to circumnavigate the bratwurst's girth.

"Me too, Goldie, me too!" Ben butted his way inbetween his fellow orcs. Yet another cock was pointing to the prince's head. Gyllen sighed and slurped away from Abe's newly crimson-tinted cock, leaving a saliva string connecting it with his mouth, and soon filled his gob up yet again with a different piece of orc man-meat.

"The things I do for my subjects..." Gyllen thought in his mind as he swallowed the member. The prince also gripped Abe's cock, not wanting him to feel left out, and jerked him off in time with Dean's. The prince was now servicing three men all at once and it was giving him quite the workout. Sweat formed on his brow as his lips made a funnel shape over Ben's penis, strenuously pumping away at the two other shafts as he looked up with his big, blue eyes to observe their reactions to his techniques, happy to see they were enjoying themselves as much as he was.

"I'm next!" A fourth voice said from behind. Chad was standing to the rear 'Goldie', masturbating his equally impressive dick.

"Not a chance! Gold's already got 'is fill." Dean said to him.

"C'mon!" Chad moaned. "Are ya sure, Goldie?" Gyllen just shrugged in response. He was far too preoccupied to give a proper answer. The prince then felt his luxurious hair get pulled from behind and proceeded to be wrapped around something which did not take long for the femboy to deduce exactly what it was.

"What are ya doin'?" Abe laughed. "First time I've seen somebody get off usin' 'air."

"It's so smooth and soft..." Chad said. "I can get into this!" Gyllen's locks were his pride and joy. He had spent countless hours in front of the mirror with a brush to perfect his golden strands, painstakingly hand-washing his shining fibres almost daily and having expert Snjórlandic stylists trim his mane on a regular schedule. He was traumatised beyond words that the thought would cross somebody's mind to just stuck their love-muscle into his graceful threads without so much as even asking first, let alone go ahead and actually do so!

"Please don't ejaculate into my tresses!" Gyllen mentally pleaded. "Dear Gods, I'm being treated like a common whore...I mean, I am dressed like one but still..." As Gyllen continued playing with the cocks and while the orcs played with him in the four cardinal directions, somebody let out a large, deliberate cough in the background.

"Hellooo? Aren' you lot forgettin' someone?" Min said, lying on her side atop her miniature bed. Her shorts had been discarded to the floor and she had plugged her vag using her ring and middle fingers while watching the homosexual shenanigans play out. "Chad, for Odin's sake, lookit yerself! Yer shaggin' hair when I'm free and ready!"

"But I really wanted to try Goldie..." Chad complained.

"Oh, I'm not good enough? Get over here, ya big whinger!" Min responded. Chad reluctantly let go of the gold strings, allowing them to fall from his shaft as he dragged his feet over to Min, who sat up straight as he approached. Once in range, she started to suckle on his cock, expertly servicing it with a mixture of her hands and mouth.

"Okay, that's enough." Ben declared. He put his hands on either side of the prince's head and tore Gyllen's mouth from his phallus before quickly shuffling behind him. The orc lightly pushed his shoulders, causing the blonde to fall face-down. The cross-dresser released his firm hold on Dean and Abe's cocks at the last moment, almost taking them down alongside him and manged to stop his descent in time with his elbows and knees, his bottom raising slightly into the air as he did. His skirt automatically rode up a little on his round, bubble butt to expose the bottom half of his cheeks and the testicular pair swinging just below them.

"Ow...what was that for?" The prince questioned, his joints smarting from the impact.

"Ya almost made 'im rip our dicks off, Ben!" Dean griped.

"Look at that arse!" Ben said, ignoring the complaints, giving the prince's derrière a rough spank, causing its owner to yelp and the flesh to jiggle. "Gotta admit, don't think I've ever seen an arse as good as this on a woman."

"I heard that!" Min said in the background, mouth half-full with Chad's member.

"Spare some slime, Min?" Ben asked.

"Alright but yer payin' me back later." Keeping one hand on Chad's cock, Min reached over into a bedside drawer and pulled out a glass tube. She tossed it to Ben, who caught it in his palm. The orc unscrewed the cap and twirled the container around in his fingers, tipping it at an angle and shaking it. The lubricant oozed from the vial's opening and formed a glob on Ben's middle finger. The olive digit then poked against Gyllen's puckered hole, sliding its way into the cavity with little resistance as Gyllen whined and winced from it entering into his rectum.

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers
12