Prince Gyllen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, Pasi's cocky smirk turned into an O-shape, her face becoming flushed while she was being publicly milked. Jern could feel the bovine's hold loosening around her wrists as the white fluid trickled around her fingers, down her arms and across the minotaur's bosom before dripping off onto the ground or the princess' figure, all the while feeling Pasi's crotch getting warmer against her abdominals. The whole situation was grossing Jern out beyond what she was comfortable with, having to handle another woman's breasts and then feeling that same woman's naked arousal rub up against her stomach. True to her nature however, the princess gritted her teeth and bore every dragged out second in order to seize victory. As the count reached eight, Jern threw Pasiphaë off her person, hopped to her feet and shoved the weakened minotaur out of the ring and into several spectators, bowling them over like a set of large, armoured pins.

There was a moment of stunned silence around the room before the soldiers boomed into hurrahs and praise for Jern's miraculous comeback. The victor made her way over to where Pasiphaë had fallen. The minotaur assumed she had come to gloat about her win, blushing red and trying to cover her still-leaking breasts out of embarrassment, but was surprised to instead see the princess extend her hand, still wet with lactated fluid, out to her with a kind smile formed on her lips. Pasi could not help but smile in return as Jern helped her up from the floor and back to her hooves.

"Good fight!" The princess declared.

"I would've won if you didn't use such a dirty move." Pasiphaë gave Jern a playful punch on the arm.

"All's fair in fighting! When you're out on the battlefield, there's no such thing as a 'dirty move'!" The two put their arms around one another's shoulders and laughed like good friends, their bond strengthening more than it would have if the skirmish never took place. "Another round!" Jern shouted to the joy of many soldiers.

After the latest batch of beer had been imbibed, Jern, who still had not yet gotten redressed from her recent wrestling match, made a sudden drunken announcement to her squadron: "So...Who's gonna keep me company in bed tonight then~?" A mass of hands had shot up high into the air when the question had barely been uttered.

"Uh...is this normal in the troop too, Larry?"

"Oh, yeah! Prob'ly shoulda mentioned that too at some point. Jus' don' go 'round blabbin' it to yer mates, awright?"

Jern scanned her eyeballs along the front row of fine, strapping young warriors and pointed to a select four out of the lot: three orcs and a singular human, with a collective downhearted groan being heard from the majority who went unselected following afterwards. "Cheer up, boys~" The nude Pasiphaë said in a sultry tone to the turned-down masses. "You might still have a chance with me~"

The small group of eager troops helped carry their commander up the rickety staircase before crowding into a compact room that made Min's apartment look like a suite by comparison. Jern, with her muscular arms around the necks of two orc fellows, almost fell through the door as she entered the sleeping chamber, saved only by the quick reflexes of her comrades. She flopped front-first onto the raggedy bed, almost ready to fall asleep before recalling the company she had brought with her when she felt two, thick green fingers massage her lower lips. With a smile, she raised her toned rear, allowing extra digits to prod at her cunny and even felt one put pressure on the rim of her arsehole between her firm cheeks, making her let out a muffled, quiet moan as her face sank part-way into the pillow. She turned herself over onto her back and sat up as straight as she was able, still swaying conspicuously in place from being hammered, before grabbing hold of two of the soldiers' packages between their greaves.

"Oh, whoops. Thought I had more hands than this..." Jern chuckled, realising she was not able to grope all four of them at the one time as she had originally wished and instead settled for merely taking each one in turn in her rough hands, fondling and caressing them within her mighty grip, watching and feeling them grow more erect as she hungrily licked her lips. One of the troops, the human a few years her senior but far lower in rank, was the first to remove his slacks for his captain, whose gaze was drawn to its contents in an instant. She uncupped both palms from whatever bulges she was holding onto at that moment to take hold of the human's shaft while feeling his dangling sack underneath.

"What's your name, soldier?" Jern hazily enquired in a professional tone while slowly pumping away at his cock.

"Jason, ma'am." The troop replied stiffly, as any obedient troop would, trying to keep his self-control together as the Amazonian beauty handled his cock.

"Jay, eh? Oh, I think I'm going to like you a lot~" Jern leaned in and quickly flicked her tongue tip against his pink glans.

"Th-thank you, ma'am." Jason responded, twitching as his tender cockhead felt the princess' licker brush past it.

"Satisfy me and I can see a promotion for you in the future." She smiled and winked up at him. All that was really just a little white lie she would always say to newcomer to give them that extra little bit of motivation. "Same goes for everybody else! Now let's get down to it, shall we~?"

Jern was pushed backwards once again as a different soldier, this time an orcish lad, undid his breeches and pulled out his long erection as he moved himself onto the bottom half of the bed quick enough before the rest had a chance to seize the princess' elusive royal hole. The other men would have to settle for alternate means of teasing their commander before, or if, they got their own chance to vaginally fuck her. She was still holding onto Jason's magnificent phallus before another appeared on her opposite side, equally as appetising in its appearance yet this time a delectable deep shade of green. She also took this one into her free hand just as she felt herself being slowly penetrated down below, her pussy opening up to accommodate the lime piece of meat breaking into it. The fourth participant present instead decided to give Jern's chest some much needed attention and presses his palms over her small breasts, groping what little he could as the princess let out a pleasurable groan from the feeling of her insides being filled up, unconsciously tightening her clench on the pair of dicks she was jerking off.

Her perky nipples promptly hardened, with the orc male who had been fondling Jern's bosom beginning to lick on the nearest one shortly after he had noticed so, while slightly twisting the other with his deft fingers at the same time. As this was going on and her pussy was being slowly and repeatedly being bucked into, her muscled vaginal walls clamping down on the probe with each thrust made, she inserted the cocks in her hands into her hungry maw, constantly switching between which one she sucked on as frequently as her heartbeats, taking them both deep and hard into her throat as she made small, cute whimpers that contrasted with her cocky, tough bravado and appearance. She gurgled as the tips were touching the back of her mouth and felt turned on even more from the musky, manly, sweaty scent from their bodies after going for days of battling without a proper bath.

Jern began to feel more greedy with her playthings, pulling the boys closer towards her gluttonous gob with her herculean strength as she began to piggishly suck on the pair at the same time! She filled her cheeks and ran her tongue around the girths as she stuffed her face with the white and green sausages, letting her stifled moans reverberate along the phalluses, enjoying hearing the men moan themselves, letting her know that she was doing something right, thus fuelling her ego. Meanwhile, the two boys who were on the receiving end of this glorious power-suck were both far too enamoured by the princess' show of her skilful oral manoeuvres and intimidated by her wild, drunken throes to make mention of the fact she was making the crowns of their manhoods rub against one another while they were within the confines of her muzzle, whether she was aware of doing such a thing or not. Well, that and the unintended frottage only seemed to enhance the males' mutual gratification. Nothing quite like a little surprise homoeroticism to bring two races together, even if they silently agreed to not acknowledge the fact once it was done.

Elsewhere on her being, the orc that was focusing on her teats had finally let his throbbing penis free like his fellows and stood upright, bringing his crotch level to Jern's chest and rubbing it along her erect nub. The princess was now in direct contact with every member present in the room, and to say it felt good would have been a gross understatement, especially with her flat, extra-sensitive mammaries being massaged, and occasionally slapped, by the throbbing dick, making her yelp with delight. Even further down below, the soldier occupying her cunt was humping as fast and hard as his muscles would possibly allow, jamming in and out of the princess with consistent timing before reaching down and firmly pinching her clitoris between his finger and thumb.

Jern's hazel eyes opened wide and rolled backwards, showing their whites, from the acute sting of bliss made from having her receptive bean being roughly nipped. If she did not have her mouth completely filled, she would have announced that her orgasm was close at hand. Instead, she just had to settle for surprising the men when she let out a smothered, but still thunderous, yell of a greater magnitude compared to the noises she was making previously. Her bleary, intoxicated eyes suddenly crossed as her tongue loosely hung from underneath the double layers of oblong flesh and out of her packed chops directly before she uncontrollably showered her cunt juices all over her subordinate's still-thrusting length.

By divine, lucky coincidence, while Jern was still from the enjoyment of her climax, all four men arrived at the end of their tethers and began to ejaculate at once, their grunting in near-perfect synchronisation. Her mouth was filled out with the creamy, viscous goodness before the two sucked-off soldiers pulled out and sprayed her face with the remainder of their white seed, gradually trickling along her cheeks and down her chin. Elsewhere, A torrent of spunk was shot forth from the orc suckling on Jern from playing with himself the entire time, slapping his man-meat onto her bosom just in time to paint her pecs with his essence. Finally, the last wave of cum flooded her cooter, a decent amount of which flowed all the way up and into her womb, pleasantly saturating her insides.

The orc boy pulled himself away from the princess' pussy once he had completed his cumming, his non-human essence trickling from her now-emptied orifice. Had he been human, Jern would have explicitly made certain he pulled out before depositing an amount of semen of that magnitude inside her under threat of court martial, lest she should fall premaritally pregnant and thus cause a scandal which would be talked about for years to come. Thank the gods orcs were too biologically incompatible with humans to produce a half-breed offspring, especially taking Jern's father's infamous stance on non-humans into account, so the princess could leisurely accept the rich creampie of any male who struck her fancy as long as he belonged to a foreign race, and nobody would be any the wiser to her more salacious pastimes, save for the odd, baseless leak which would escape from time to time.

For now though, Princess Jern had fallen into a tranquil rest with a satisfied smile on her jizz coated lips, after her intense orgasm sapped whatever strength she had left that was keeping her up for this long in the wee hours of the morning. Without a word, the four soldiers agreed to leave their commanding officer be, deciding not to take advantage of the female's vulnerable, sleeping status out of fellow warriors' adoration and respect for the Iron Princess...that and the lingering fear of the wrath she would wrought should she find out if they did such without her explicit permission (there was a persistent rumour floating around the fortresses and outposts of the north countries involving Jern, the last person who attempted such a misdeed, and a well-aimed hatchet-throw to their genitals).

As the troops readjusted their gonads into their trousers again and went back downstairs to rejoin the festivities and brag off the episode to the rest of the company, images of the royal warrior's homeland visualised in her dreams. The princess tossed as she laid alone within the hired room, bathed in the tepid discharges of the lower-ranks, bear-hugging and burying her face into her pillow, rubbing some of the sticky fluids off onto it in the process while she drooled out the open corner of her mouth as she restlessly anticipated her long, overdue return to her future kingdom.

12