Prince Gyllen Ch. 07

Story Info
Gyllen's mom has got it going on.
8.9k words
4.55
21.9k
14

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers

It was late in Malmhule. Late to the point that it was already technically morning. The bell tower could be heard clanging once over the city to signal the first hour of the day. Any regular, decent, hard working citizen who did not have a night-shift would have long been sleeping by now, however there was a handful of people still shuffling about in and out of the numerous streets to participate in some less-than-honest business ranging from petty robbery to the dealing of narcotics. Down one alleyway in the Monster District, where these illegal activities seemed to thrive due to the high unemployment rate, there were two humanoids with only a lamp mounted nearby to illuminate them. One, a spotted bultungin, had his back up against the wall with crass graffiti regarding the monarchy behind him while the other, a blond human, was squatting down on the stony surface in tacky, pink heels whilst slobbering all over the feliformia's black rocket before his head was pushed off the puppy pecker to gladly accept a load of thick spunk onto his face, keeping his mouth open so he could taste part of the warm load against his tongue. The hyena let out a loud, happy howl as he discharged before stuffing his penis back into his trousers as it shrank in length.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Wara." The young harlot said after he gulped the cum down his throat and wiped his eyelids clean.

"Anytime, Goldie." Tositi Wara said in his growling voice that the prince found oddly sexy.

Word spread fast around the Monster District of Min's new golden-haired, human friend actually turning out to be a boy, making him lose a little bit of his brief previous popularity amongst the heterosexual male demographic but, at the same time, sparked new interest in those who preferred the less-fairer sex. There were also those willing to make an exception for Goldie regardless of their orientation. Some even refused to believe that he really was a man despite multiple witnesses to the contrary and continued seeing him under the pretence he had a vagina, though these encounters were usually limited to oral only. Wild rumours began to crop up in the taverns regarding everybody's new favourite hussy, daft things like he was once a beautiful woman who was cursed into the form of a man by a jealous witch or he was secretly Prince Gyllen in disguise. Of course, he really was Prince Gyllen in disguise, quickly becoming addicted to sexual recreation and already getting thrills from giving head in secluded streets to anybody who struck his fancy. He was even occasionally paid for his efforts! He just prayed that the gossip would remain precisely that: gossip.

As the bultungin walked towards the exit of the lane and Gyllen stood up straight, cleaning his cheeks with his fingers before taking dainty licks at the strings of seed that glistened between them, Min was walking her stubby legs in the opposing direction of the beastkin, dressed in her favourite streetwalker wear.

"Hey, Tositi, how 'bout it? Fancy a quickie?" The goblin asked as she passed by the hyena.

"Not tonight, Min. I just been with Goldie." He replied and disappeared around the corner. Min rolled her eyes and strolled towards the prince who had just now noticed his short-stacked acquaintance approaching and tried to wipe the splooge into his skirt to hide the fact he was eating it. She knew.

"Alright, Prince Pussy?" She greeted. "How many did ya get today?"

"For Odin's sake, Min! Stop referring me to as a prince when I'm in these clothes!" Gyllen scolded the goblin's poor idea of a joke in a whispering shout before withdrawing back into his more sheepish tone of voice. "...and if you must know...I had four..."

"Only four?" Min scoffed. "I've had seven meself. Yer slippin', Gold."

"Well, it's about time I really must take my leave now." The prince ignored Min's remarks. "Jern's coming home in the morning and I've got to rise early to greet her. Gods help me..." Gyllen groaned at the thought of meeting his arrogant eldest sister again.

"Oh! Such is the hard life of a noble!" Min wailed with the back of her hand on her forehead, pretending to swoon in a melodramatic fashion in a mocking imitation of Gyllen's accent. The prince said nothing and merely glowered, holding back his hissy fit. "Actually, I think I'm gonna call it a night too soon...ish"

"Until next time then, Min." Gyllen politely bowed before walking in the direction of the palace, now hardly ever hobbling in the platform heels.

"Stay beautiful~" Min slapped the prince right on the buttocks as he turned to leave, making him yelp and almost lose his balance then and there.

The hours passed by until the time of Jern's scheduled arrival. Gyllen managed to get in just enough rest in that time after cleansing himself of make-up and the smell of fornication as to not seem suspiciously haggard when he went to greet his sibling. He soon found himself out in the castle's courtyard, smartly dressed and properly groomed, wondering why he even bothered to make the effort for someone who would not even appreciate the work he put into his presentation.

Standing on his right was Eir, her brown hair having been recently washed and dried, making it look even fluffier than usual. Her circular face was caked in powder and her cheeks and lips were coloured bright red that made her somewhat resemble a clown with a shining diamond tiara adorning her head and various bright baubles decorating her fingers and neck, keeping hold of a raggedy doll with one hand that most girls would have stopped playing with approximately ten years prior in their lives. To Eir's right was Silfr, standing slightly hunched over and arms hanging loose by her sides, hidden in baggy sleeves which Eir kept a grip on with her free hand, and a blank face that did not express her sheer dislike for her pale flesh being exposed to the morning sunlight.

In front and centre of the trio was Queen Helio, preened in a similar way to her second daughter but to a more moderate extent, like how an average adult mind would know when to stop applying cosmetics as well as a less excessive silver circlet placed around her cranium. A large group of guards were lined up around the royal family members present, standing tall and looking proud in the gleaming armour they polished in preparation for today. Robert even shaved for the occasion. The only person who seemed to be absent from the turnout was the king of Snjórland himself though it would have been more of a surprise if he actually did show up, seeing how he seemed to be quite occupied with his so-called 'kingly duties' as of late.

The metal gate was lifted and Princess Jern entered, galloping on a powerful, caparisoned stallion and followed by her legion, partially comprised of a fair percentage of non-humans. The king had reluctantly made a special exception for them regarding his regular rule of monsters being banned from coming within the palace's perimeters, seeing how they were under the direct command of his favoured offspring and thought she could have kept them under control during their visit, believing every orc to be a stereotypical, rampaging barbarian...granted, these were the stereotypical types, but that is besides the point.

Jern dismounted from her steed with a jump, landing on her feet with metallic clang that resonated throughout her armour. She removed her helmet, holding it underneath her arm and smiled upon seeing her mother in the first time in about a year.

"Oh, Jern..." The emotional Helio's eyes welled up with small tears as she clasped her mouth once she had come face-to-face with her dear child after so long.

"Hey, Ma! How you been keepin'?" The iron princess beamed and embraced her mother with a single, muscular limb.

"Oh, my! You've certainly gotten stronger..." Helio said as she was yanked into Jern's hold, a fairly tall woman herself dwarfed by her daughter's height. Gyllen noticed the bruises on Jern's face as they hugged, lamenting in his own mind how his mother would have no doubt embarrassed him by sending for a doctor as if he had broke an arm if he was the one with the light injuries. Jern then caught her sole brother's glare towards her.

"Still a skinny runt, eh, Gyllen?" Jern released her mother and sauntered over to the row of her siblings behind her, giving the prince a rough punch on the arm as a sign of bizarre older sibling's affection. "You'll stay a twig forever if you don't get more meat in your diet." The princess guffawed, followed by her soldiers and some of the palace guards. Eir even let out a girlish titter.

"Wonderful to see you again, Jern..." Gyllen said as civil as he could manage through his clear disdain, rubbing his arm where his sister had struck him. The eldest sister then turned her head to the younger twin of the family.

"And how's my favourite sulker doin'?" Jern patronisingly referred to Silfr, readying herself to give the raven-haired sibling a firm pat on the back.

"If a single iota of your material being comes into contact with me, I will hex you into a newt..." Silfr responded in her monotone voice. Jern merely shrugged off the threat with a chuckle though still kept her distance.

"Jerny! Jerny!" Eir bounced up and down with excitement, calling out to Jern with the same nickname she had called her since they were children, her breasts jiggling and necklace jingling according to her movements. "I wanna hear all about your adventures!"

"Whoa, wish I had half the energy you're puttin' when I was out fighin', Eir." Jern put her hand on the childish princess' head and ruffled up her auburn hair. "Don't worry. There'll be plenty of time for stories later. When's dinner ready, Ma?"

"The cooks have told me it will not be until eight o'clock. They have apologised for the delay...although they have been preparing for this feast non-stop since yesterday..." Helio answered.

"Eight? We can get plenty drinkin' done in that time! To the pub, lads!" Jern announced and left through the portal just as quickly as she arrived, her soldiers cheering behind her as they followed her.

"Gods, she hasn't changed a bit..." Gyllen murmured.

More empty hours passed by of chefs bustling about in a mad dash for their meals to met their deadlines, Jern and her friends causing a stir at the local and Gyllen fidgeting in his room, frustrated at his incapability to leave for a night in the Monster District today and wondering what on Midgard he did to occupy himself before he ever met Min, having resorted to masturbation twice now and still bored out his mind. The clocks trickled slowly towards eight, as the old Malmhule bell tower clanged to signal the time dead on cue.

In the dining hall, tables were lined up with a band of minstrels to the side performing beautiful renditions of popular Snjórlandic folk songs. Servants brought out the divine dishes on trolleys to the attendees sitting along the tables. The royal family sat on a top row, plus a few of Jern's most trusted commanding officers to fill things out. Gyllen was situated between Silfr and Pasiphaë, Jern's minotaur comrade in her most recent campaign. The moment Pasiphaë sat down, Gyllen's eyes were immediately drawn towards her buxom bovine breasts on full display in her scanty armour, finding himself fascinated by their volume. Despite his frequent trips to the Monster District, Gyllen had never happened across a female minotaur so up-close before, though males were definitely in no short supply. Pasiphaë caught the prince taking glances in her direction as she took a drinking horn to her lips, seeing how little he had eaten of his haddock from the distractions.

"So you're Jern's little brother?" The cow-woman suddenly spoke, bringing the container back down.

"Huh...? Oh! Yes! Gyllen..." The prince snapped out of his trance and hastily introduced himself before holding out his hand to be shaken to her. "It's my pleasure to meet you, Ms...um..."

"My name's Pasiphaë. People usually call me Pasi though." The minotaur held Gyllen's delicate white hand and gave it a firm shake. "I've heard you're quite the supporter in equal rights for monsters."

"Yes, madam!" Gyllen perked right up. Civil rights was one of his favourites things to discuss. "I firmly believe that nobody should be discriminated and oppressed by the irrelevant virtue of whether they were born a human or not. I even heard news there was a non-human elected delegate in a province recently in Yanchu. A major progressive development!"

"Adorable." Pasi smiled at Gyllen's optimistic enthusiasm, still holding onto his hand, before switching into a more seductive gaze. "Maybe you can show me just how much you love us big, scary monsters later..." Gyllen gulped followed by nervous laughter.

"Q-quite...you can let go now..."

Meanwhile, seated on the tallest chairs on the centremost point on the top table were the queen and king, making a rare public appearance together. King Stål was situated on the left as he watched the orcs party out before him.

"Gods, what a rowdy rabble these greenskins are." He whispered to his wife. "I'm starting to think maybe it was not such a good idea to have let them in in the first place."

"Yes, dear..." Helio sighed, automatically agreeing with her husband, the same way she had been doing for the past 25 years of their married lives.

Queen Helio's life had been quite the disadvantageous one. Much like her beloved son, Prince Gyllen, she was the last to be born into her generation of the Hispania royal family and most unlikely to inherit the throne from her elder brothers and sisters. From the day she was brought into this world, she had been arranged to marry the then Prince of Snjórland to improve the relationship between the two kingdoms. She was taught to speak the Snjórlandic language fluently, understand their customs, history and the ways of politics until she was of marrying age and sent away to the cold, northern island via tedious boat trip where she was unceremoniously wed the day after arriving to somebody she had never met with none of her own family members to witness this important moment in her life. At the very least, her groom was a strapping young adult several years her senior with a studly blond beard growing around his chiselled chin and a broad physique that told her volumes of how much he must have exercised.

Given the circumstances, the first five years or so as Snjórland's most recent addition to the nobility were fairly enjoyable. She and the prince got along quite well despite never once sharing a conversation prior, being a true romantic in his prime. Nearly every day, it seemed like he was writing love ballads on his lute dedicated to his beautiful wife or taking her on long walks through the meadows, picking wild flowers to make necklaces out of. She even birthed their first child during this golden period. However, once his father passed away from a sudden illness and subsequently became the king, his personality slowly began to deteriorate. His happy-go-lucky demeanour was gradually transformed into that of a stone-cold monarch, obsessed with keeping his country under control and at peace with neighbouring nations, growing more and more distant from Helio with every waking hour. Even their love-making was losing all meaning and feeling, practicing it less and less as the years went on, though conceiving a further three offspring in the process, until they stopped completely after an incident when the ageing king failed to develop an adequate erection one night. Helio tried her best to comfort him yet her kindness was rejected in his frustrated state, nearly losing control and almost turning to beat her to vent his anger. After the traumatising, Helio had since slept in a separate chamber to their mutual agreement.

The queen was currently in her forties, and still looking sensuous, all things considered, with a stunning figure for her age and hair that had yet to have a single grey strand blemish the coal black colour or lose its healthy, luxurious sheen. No wrinkles had yet formed to spoil her beautifully matured, olive face with her signature beauty mark dotted above her full lips. The only thing preventing her from being near flawless were her tired-looking dark eyes that often vacantly stared half-open and into space. However, she continued to retain an aura of pride and dignity in her public appearances and was still decently respected by the community for her kind disposition she had developed over the two decades spent being a parent.

Stål, on the other hand, had seen better days. His muscles had gradually softened into fat, his gold hair was turning silver and his handsome face sagged and creased. Nobody would have guessed he was once the heartthrob for many a peasant and noble girl alike throughout the country. He was a reclusive man, hardly ever making time to even his family anymore, let alone his people, asserting it was all for his work in maintaining good terms with fellow kingdoms, leaving many of the domestic burdens to his wife.

"How much work really goes into this international business?" Helio would find herself often questioning. "Snjórland isn't particularly influential or powerful in the world...surely this much work is absurd even if it was..." The queen had heard whisperings among the palace staff. About how King Stål really spent his days. Locked in his own private bathing room in the castle with the only relationships he was improving were that of with local farm girls a third of his age lured in with a promise of some funds from the treasury. The queen kept these ideas submerged deep within the recess of her mind but she could not get rid of the nagging feeling that every single last detail of it was true, unable to stop herself from picturing him in the water surrounded and satisfied by naked, prettier, younger females, possibly including that Goldie tramp who had become the talk of the town all of a sudden, who could make him feel more like a man than she ever could. She cried herself to sleep every time she had this thought. Perhaps that's why she had such strong maternal instincts to Gyllen above all her other children. To protect him in any small way she can as a fellow youngest child of a royal family who reminds her so much of him.

"I can't take much more of these savages...I'm off to take a bath...then maybe bed..." The king muttered as he got up off his seat, the wooden legs squeaking against the stone floor as it was pushed back, unattractively yawning with a stretch. Helio snapped back from her memories and into the present world once again.

"Oh! Um...goodnight, dear..." Helio responded to show she was listening. 'Dear' was just what she had been calling him ever since the night of the near-thrashing she had experienced, unable to find herself calling him by his real name as she did no longer recognised him as the man she married. As the king waddled away out of view, Helio scanned about her surroundings. Eir was getting overly-excited listening to Jern's tales of valour, Silfr was blankly consuming the vegetables on her plate as though she had no sense of taste and Gyllen seemed to be getting along quite well with the odd looking woman with the horns, though she believed the outfit she was wearing was going to leave a negative impression on her youngest.

Her eyes wandered out in front to take notice of the mixed orc/human battalion situated before her that filled the rest of the room. Sure, they were noisy and maybe even a little sloppy when it came to table etiquette, but they were being no more disorderly than their human compatriots, unlike what her husband's remarks may have suggested otherwise.

"Just his usual bigoted self..." She muttered under her breath and in her native Hispanic tongue on the off-chance someone could hear her. While Helio's stance remained quite neutral on the whole non-human rights madness, she by no means disliked monsters without justification. In fact, the longer she examined at these gruff, youthful, war-hardened, green-skinned men, the more she found herself strangely attracted to them. Then a sudden feeling came over her that she had not felt for a long time. She felt a warmth in her loins as her face blushed intensely, keeping her knees closed together as though she was trying to hide something beneath her dress that was not there. She found herself breathing quickly as if short on breath and her heart thump against her ribcage before she finally recalled what this sensation was. She was becoming aroused.

MythMaker
MythMaker
224 Followers