Prince Snow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UghOkay
UghOkay
41 Followers

Sebastian clapped his hands gleefully. "Oh, Anton. This really is the best day of my life. No more stepson outshining me, no more wife farting at formal dinners and then blaming me. People actually look at me with respect. The kind of respect I thought I'd get when I poisoned James and married his wife. Now even my brother will be forced to bow before me. With a little magic and murder, dreams do come true."

"Sir, couldn't you have just switched bodies with Mary?" Anton asked.

"Then I would have been in the body of a middle aged woman. Bleeding from the cooter? Gross. Not to mention the whole worrying about getting pregnant every time I want some dick and the risk of dying during giving birth. Being a woman sounds awful and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy," Sebastian said. He then reached down and started jerking his cock. "What a beautiful cock. I liked my old cock, but the girth on this one is something special."

It never took Sebastian long to orgasm, so about thirty seconds later ropes of cum hit the mirror and the wall. "Anton, you look so much better with my cum on your face. That's for letting Snow go. If you pull something like that again, I'll make you name each hair on my balls. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a funeral and a coronation to plan."

*************

"Whore is kind of harsh, Snow. You have sex with a lot of men. Everyone knows it. Are you a whore?" Miguel asked.

"I have never been paid to have sex. And I don't pay for it," Snow balked.

"So having sex with your servants is somehow more noble than me choosing what to do with my body? I am not ashamed of what I do. I put food on my table and help others out," Miguel said fuming.

"Yeah, you sure help them," Snow said sarcastically.

"I do help them. Some men are lonely and need company. Some men have a fetish and want someone who won't judge them. And yes, some men just want to pound my ass. I'm not hurting anyone. Well, not usually. I do have one client that likes to be tied up and spanked. Nice guy," Miguel said. "I am not going to be judged by someone who came to my door begging for help. If you are so offended by what I do, you can get the fuck out."

Snow felt ashamed. He was being an asshole to someone who had taken him into his home and was helping him. First he was a dick about Miguel's sexual preference and now about what he does to survive.

"I'm sorry, Miguel. You have been kinder to me than most people would be. Anyone else probably would have a hit me over the head with a rock and dragged me back to the castle and collected a reward. I don't have any right to judge you. It is your body. You get to decide what do with it," Snow said and thought of his own body. He cringed as he imagined what Sebastian was doing with it. Hopefully he'd get it back before he started ruining other people's lives.

Miguel's anger deflated at Snow's apology. "Apology accepted. You can make it up to me by going to the gloryhole tomorrow."

"What's a gloryhole?" Snow asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's a hole in a wall that you stick your dick through and someone on the other end sucks it. I invented it because some men in the area are straight, but want a blowjob. This way they get to bust a nut and not see a man doing it. They leave food and other forms of payment on the other side that I collect when they leave. Everyone is happy."

"Why call it a gloryhole? Wouldn't the dick sucking hole be more accurate? Or maybe the cocksucker hole," Snow mused.

"Gloryhole is catchier. And don't worry. You don't have to participate. You can just observe me. You'll see why I'm happy with my line of work," Miguel said grinning as he thought of Snow watching him suck multiple dicks.

Snow felt a stirring of lust as he thought of Miguel on his knees with cum dripping down his face. "Sounds good to me."

A knock on the door interrupted them. "Open the door. By order of the king, we are searching to make sure no one is harboring a fugitive."

Snow's eyes widened. He knew that voice. Leon was here.

To be continued...

*****

Author's note: Feel free to leave a comment, complaint or even a simple "Fuck you, Alan! I hope you step in dog poo."

UghOkay
UghOkay
41 Followers
12