Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salubrith
Salubrith
12 Followers

The bedchamber was a surprise. The chairs were stiff backed and the windows small, but the floor rug thicker, the fireplace ornate, the bed itself dominated the room and was hidden by thick black curtains. Valaria delayed the inevitable a few moments by pacing around the room examining his things, arms plain and ornate, all well-kept, a wardrobe filled with clothes of blue, black, some white, crimson...there must be more elsewhere. A mirrored bureau covered in phials of half used potions, tinctures, and unguents. She knew he had a fascination with herbal alchemy, of course, but was unaware it extended beyond his accursed tree.

She stepped up to the bed and pulled aside the curtains. It was covered in thick black and white fur blankets, dozens of satin covered black and white pillows. Unusual, and surely he hadn't had extra thrown on for her benefit.

She slipped out of her fur robe and climbed into the middle. She arranged herself carefully and pulled several furs on. He wasn't here. A chill ran through her. What if he didn't come in time? Growing excited would only ensure he wouldn't make it. Valaria closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

"You seem well settled." The King's voice startled her awake. She had not realized she was asleep, and was dismayed she had not heard him come in. She refused to let him see her surprise, however. Instead she eyed him passively and stayed still.

He stared at her as he unfastened his heavy black cloak and let it fall, and unbound his long hair. He sat down with his back to her, removed his black doublet and white undershirt. She noticed his fair skin bore a warrior's due of scars. He likely would tell her the story of each one if she showed the slightest interest, Venteraki women were impressed by such things, and the men loved to boast about them. Suddenly she realized he was speaking. "This has been a long time coming, my Queen. I asked your father for your hand, you know, before I took the throne. Had he only said yes, this may have gone differently."

Valaria blinked the fog from her head and raised herself up on her elbows. "What...what did you say?"

He turned and looked at her, his sharp blue eyes shining with desire, then set to removing his boots. "I knew I must have you, from the moment I saw you on the garden stair. And I knew I must do whatever it would take to have you. In the end, it took quite a lot, but at least my people can believe it was done for their benefit, not to sate my need."

Valaria was so stunned by this she could say nothing, just stare at his warrior's back as he undid his trousers.

"You asked my father...and he said no?" She found her mind returning to that thought. This could all have been circumvented by a marriage alliance? She refused to believe her father would allow it.

"Yes. Apparently he felt the Mayor of Eyriek was not worthy of his favorite daughter." He sneered.

"But, you were Prince. Heir to the throne." She sat up, refusing to let the potion-induced lust that seeing him nude was beginning to inspire side track her mind.

"I was my father's favorite bastard, his eldest son, but not due to inherit unless my young brother met an unfortunate end." Everything was clear, then, or clear enough. He'd murdered two families, set his people to war, to have her. He was mad. Valaria lay back down, closing her eyes.

He slid over to her, kissing her fiercely, she drew her arms around him, kissing with abandon. He pulled back and cursed her maids for caking her with glamor, and she laughed. He made a sound like a growl and bit her neck, making her gasp. She raked his back as he tore at the lacings of her delicate gown. When she lay exposed, he seized her legs, setting one against each of his shoulders. He gripped her slight hips and thrust hard into her, piercing deeply. Valaria cried out in mingled pleasure and loathing, writhing to escape even as she arched to him, squeezing his penis within her. He moaned loudly and thrust into her hard, over and over, hard and fast, until she sobbed with the pleasure and the pain, begging him to stop.

He laughed breathlessly, fucked her harder and leaned over her until she felt nearly folded in half. "Say my name, and maybe I'll give you release," he panted. Valaria whimpered, bit her lip and looked away.

He laughed and pulled out of her. She sobbed with aching loss and relief, then he grabbed her hair, hauled her up so her face was level with his penis. He pushed against her lips, with a whimper she yielded, taking him into her mouth. She hesitantly began working her tongue, lips and throat against him, but with a growl he tangled his fists in her hair and began thrusting into her mouth. She submitted with little struggle, and tried not to let him see her gagging. Before long she let out a low moan, and with a deep shudder, he released his seed deep in her throat. He let her go then, tumbled onto the bed and watched her wipe her eyes and face.

The worst was the oil from the flowers was still affecting her...but the fruit had barely numbed her, and him not at all. He caught her wrist and pulled her to him. "Say my name," he said simply. She blinked and stretched against him.

"No," she said softly. He kissed her fierce and tumbled her onto her back. He slid down her body, pausing only briefly to nip and lick each of her hardened nipples, trail his tongue down the flat planes of her stomach. He pushed her legs apart and buried his face in her nethers. Valaria shivered as he probed her with his tongue. His tongue sought her most sensitive node of flesh, flicking lightly, then he sucked hard, pushing one finger inside her. He laughed again.

"You put the oil here? Strange woman." he commented, then set to again. Valaria tried to forget who it was giving her such pleasure, what he had done to her, and just enjoy what her body and the Lover's Bliss were bound to make her enjoy anyway. She closed her eyes and imagined it was exotic, copper Herlos between her legs. She twined her fingers in his hair and moaned softly. Waves of pleasure washed over her as she felt the pressure of climax grow, then burst. She cried out, called the name of Kavai, the Arikean goddess of love and family. She sobbed, remembering her family, even as she trembled with the aftermath of pleasure.

"Say my name," he whispered, rising to his knees and pulling her to him. He leaned over her, hands over her shoulders, and looked into her eyes.

"No," she shook her head, tears still trailing down her face, but she pulled him to her, kissed him softly and he pushed into her once again. He grunted and began thrusting into her roughly. Valaria held to him tightly, drew her legs about his waist. He was tireless, it seemed, Valaria felt the unbearable pleasure of her climax twice more, before at last he spent himself within her, and fell against her.

She hoped it would be over soon. She felt tired, but light of body, and sparkles flashed before her eyes. To sleep would be the greatest thing, now...but she must stay awake, and know he dies with her.

"What have you done, Valaria?" he asked breathlessly, his lips grazing her ear.

"Did you honestly think I would just bow to you, after what you did?" she choked bitterly. He growled and gathered himself to rise, but fell back onto her heavily. "It's the fruit. You told me it kills, remember? You did this, Your Majesty," she snarled the honorific. "Now we both shall die. I will be with my family, and the demons will take you."

She struggled to see his eyes, wide and staring, pupils dilated, breath shallow. She laughed softly before she succumbed to the darkness at last.

Salubrith
Salubrith
12 Followers
12