Princess Aisha and Her Mate

Story Info
A Princess masturbates with four men.
1.5k words
4.25
21.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the night of the high moon, and I make my way out to the stone table. I am of royal blood, but this ritual is an ancient one and it must be fulfilled. Clothed only in a linen tunic, I step barefoot from the cold stone of the castle and into the lush green grasses. It is a warm night and a light breeze moves. I know the high moon hides nothing, and my skin will be visible through the thin fabric.

The four are already there, four men with black masks to hide their identity. Aside from their face covering they are naked, and one stands on each corner. At my approach the one moves aside and allows me passage. They do not speak, for they aren't allowed. Nor are they allowed to touch me because I am sacred and my flesh is pure. They have been waiting with their cocks in hand, eager for the ritual to begin.

I begin by laying flat on the stone table, clothed. Eyes closed, I place my hands by my sides and speak aloud.

"I am Princess Aisha. You are men of father's kingdom, men of worth and honor specifically chosen to take place in this ritual. Last season, my sister Lara lie in this very spot, and the four men of that time were chosen with equal care. Slowly, she undressed and shared her flesh with them, and each stroked their manhood, denying their pleasure as long as they could withstand. The one to hold out the longest became her mate, and we now take appreciation in their lusty rutting all over this great castle. Tonight, one of you in like manner will become my mate, a high honor.

"I will tempt you with my bare flesh, my moans of pleasure as I caress the place between my legs. I will entice you with my fingers, my mouth and my tongue as you ache to relieve the ache and stiffness of your cocks. Be aware gentlemen, that pleasure is fine but the greatest pleasure comes through sacrifice."

I untie the sash at my waist and let to the material drop to expose my large lush breasts to the brightness of the moon. At that moment distant drums begin to play, deep and reverent and the men begin to stroke themselves slowly. I ran my hands over my hard nipples knowing I am in control. The men are not only here for the highest honor, but for the chance to lust at the stone table and for me to reveal to them what they dream of in their slumber. I pull the tunic from my body and it drifts to ground. Though I cannot see their faces I know they are entranced by my milky white skin, which seems to glow in the light of the moon. I watch them as they handle their cocks and I run my hands over my belly and pussy, my body responding quickly to their gazes and my clit hardens. I press my finger against my slit and feel the heat and dampness there. I part the lips of my pussy.

"Look at my hard clit...how it demands to be touched."

I turn to each man so they can see my exposed clit. The night air is cool and combined with my arousal tightens it to a tight nub, I gasp with pleasure at how sensitive it is and arch my back and rub it so they can hear the sounds my wetness is making and the soft noises escaping my lips. Every man is breathing heavier, their hands working steadily and each hoping they wont explode first.

I turn to one man and gaze upon his meaty cock and wonder how it would feel for me to slide up to him and settle the head at my opening...to feel it slip warmly into my wetness and ease the ache that has gripped my pussy. The thought of it is so arousing and I rub faster, my breaths coming in ragged pants and my lusty moans mixing with the beat of the drums and soon I cry out in pleasure as the orgasm takes me over. I hear a harsh grunt and open my eyes to see one man turn his back to the others, and shooting his seed onto the ground. He sighs deeply and with his head down he walks off into the darkness. Now only three remain.

My need now abated I slide to one end of the table and place my mouth close to his cock. He is so stiff and sliding his head to and fro. I open my mouth and flick my tongue over the underside of his cock. He almost loses his composure, and I flick the sensitive area several more times as I look up at him. His eyes are intent upon mine and with a practiced hand I massage his very full balls. I can tell he wants to speak something to me but that would break the rules and soon I slither over to the other side.

This one is going very slow and ignoring the sensitive head as to keep his arousal lower. With silky smooth fingers I push his hand away and begin to stroke him with a small smile. I tease the head of his cock. He stands ramrod straight and I hear his rattled breaths. I know it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge and I leave him wanting.

At the other end the third man waits. In front of him I spread my legs wide and open my pussy.

"See how wet I am and how hard my clit still is? I know you want to fuck me."

Ever so slightly, I rise up and rub the lips of my pussy across the head of his cock. He almost groans but holds it back just in time. I taunt him with the smooth wet lips of my pussy back and forth slowly while looking at him. He holds very still while I do this, and I feel a bead of sweat drop down on my thigh. I smile and know how badly he wants to spurt on me yet knowing if he does that his chance to rut with me is over. The sensation feels so good that suddenly I want to fuck him, so I reluctantly draw away until I am in the center of the table again. I stretch out and allow the desire I feel to fall as a wave over my body and let them gaze upon me, a work of art come to life and to be devoured by all.

The second man is so close and I turn over on my belly and slowly roll towards him until I end with my ass pressed against his hardness. He moves slightly but it only causes it to dip into the crack and I slowly begin to rub.

"Hold back my good sir, or you shall lose the prize," I say softly. Yet suddenly he rips himself away from me and cries out, dropping his seed into the grass. His shoulders droop, defeated, and he too slinks off into the night.

Now there are two.

My arousal has grown strong again and my clit throbs with need, and I want to be taken by one of these men. I go to the remaining man on the long side of the table and immediately I began to suck his cock. He drops his hand and put his hand back as I take him all the way down and back up again. I put my hand between my legs and touch myself while I suck him and I taste a drop of pre cum on my tongue. I pull my lips off of him and he almost drops to his knees but grabs the table with one hand. He puts his hand back around himself and is breathing so fast as I go to the other. Before I even reach him he is stroking to hard and fast and I put my wet fingers against his lips so he can taste. Suddenly he groans and with a sound of dismay he turns his back and sprays the ground.

I smile and as the drums beat faster I turn my attention on the last man who is to be my mate and lay back. I show him my aroused pussy and open the lips and he groans. He isn't allowed to enter me yet but he can now touch me. He presses his cock against my clit and rubs it back and forth over my slickness. We watch the other, my new mate and me and my pleasure rises hard and fast and soon I am cumming. My orgasm is his undoing, and with a great sound he explodes and covers my pussy with his seed. Our sounds of lust mingle with the drums, and another ritual is complete.