Princess Artemisia

Story Info
Princess Artemisia has been kidnapped! Oh no!
1.9k words
4.31
23.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly opened her eyes, but she couldn't see anything. A blindfold.

She was tied to a hard folding chair. She wiggled, feeling out her bindings: her wrists were tied together behind her, and the rope- it felt like a rope- looped through the gap in the chair's back and around her waist, binding her to it. Her ankles were tied to the chair's legs. She pulled and tugged, but the ropes were sturdy and the knots tight.

"Oh, good. You're awake," said a feminine voice.

"Who are you!?" cried Lilly. "What do you want from me!?"

"Artemisia Springsorrow, first-born daughter of Hyacinth Springsorrow. Princess of the Queendom of Lonia. You're quite an influential woman, you know."

"What? I- oh. Oh! Yes, that is me."

"Quite a wealthy woman too."

"My parents will pay you any sum of money if you return me to them!"

"Oh, don't worry. That letter has already been sent. The only question is..." There was a silky sound, cloth moving over skin. "What shall I do with you until then?"

Artemisia swallowed loudly. Her throat was terribly dry... "You... You can't possibly be thinking of... Taking advantage of me? I am a princess, and a maiden! The Royal Physician will examine me! They will know, if..."

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of doing that, Princess." Suddenly the voice was right next to her ear, whispering softly. "After all, you have other holes." Something hard and firm and big pressed against her cheek. "You may be a maiden, but I think you know what to do with this, hmm?" The hard thing twitched, and and something hot and wet spattered her cheek.

Artemisia recoiled away, turning her head. "And... If I don't do it?"

She felt something cold and hard and terribly thin press against her neck. "In my letter I stated that you would be returned alive. I did not specify that you would be returned unharmed.

She choked back a gasp. "I suppose... I suppose I have no choice..."

The cold thing went away, though the hot thing was still pressed against her face. "You're a quick learner. Good. I would hate to have to- Oh!"

She couldn't fit the whole thing in her mouth, even after suppressing her gag reflex and leaning forward as much as she could. She expected to feel her nose press against a bare-shaven mons at some point, but even when her throat was filled and she could take no more, she didn't.

"Oh, fuck, Li- Artemisia, you're more skilled than I was made to believe! You've done this before!"

Artemisia wanted to protest. She had never seen a cock in her life! She feared what would happen if she stopped, though. If she didn't please her...

"Ngh!" It only took a minute or two. The huge thing in her mouth throbbed mightily, and something thick and hot gushed down her throat, into her stomach. There was a lot of it. More than Artemisia could have possibly expected. When her captor finally pulled out she did not cough or sputter, but her stomach felt full, and a final, limp spurt splashed her face.

"Have I given you what you want?" she asked. "Are you done with me?"

"Oh. Oh, no. I think not." Her captor was clearly fighting to keep her voice steady and firm. It wasn't quite working. She was still catching her breath. "Don't think... Don't think that I haven't heard the rumors about you, Princess. You know what they call you, in the courts?"

"They call me 'Your Highness.'" She held her chin up in what she hoped was a proud and dignified manner. It might have been, if not for the still-warm cum dribbling down it.

"To your face, certainly. Behind your back they call you 'The Royal Milk Cow.'"

Lilly snorted, failing to hold back a laugh. She could practically hear Rose frowning. "What? Is that too dumb?"

"No, no!" said Lilly. "I'm into it! Just- just give me a moment." She giggled again, then took a deep breath.

Artemisia was horrified. "I... I can't possibly think why they would..."

"Really?" said her captor. Artemisia felt a hand glide over her breast. "You don't think that it might have something to do with your gigantic fucking tits and the way you show them off with all your low-cut, form-hugging dresses?"

"My- my subjects respect me! They-"

"Make bets about how much milk you have in these things." Artemisia gasped as she felt her sweater being lifted up. Soft, delicate hands began to caress the goose-pimpled flesh of her cleavage and the immense, lacy cups of her bra. "Oh, Princess, you have no idea how long I've wanted to get my hands on these. Watching you flounce about the palace all day, tits nearly spilling out of your clothes... It's torture."

"Aha!" Artemisia cried. "So, you're a member of my court! Wait a moment... Your voice..." She cocked her head to the side. "Merriweather? Merriweather the page?"

The hands on her breasts froze.

"Ha! I knew it! It is you!"

Merriweather hesitated for a moment. "It makes no matter. I will be far away from Lonia by the time you are in any position to tell anyone about me. But in the meantime..."

A face planted itself in Artemisia's cleavage, and she felt a pair of arms wrap around her to undo the many hooks of her bra. She gasped as it was pulled up. Her breasts bounced free, slapping heavily against her stomach.

"My, my, my. Princess, your nipples are as stiff as rocks! Could it be that you're enjoying this?"

"N- No!" she lied.

"Mm... These say otherwise." A hand pinched her nipple, and Artemisia cried out. Her breasts were terribly, terribly full, and that was enough for them to begin leaking. She could feel it coming out- a few thick, heavy streams from the pinched nipple, and fat drops from the other.

Merriweather gasped. "The rumors were true! Maiden my arse. Who was it? One of the Royal Guards? I've heard that Sirrah Gwynevere has a cock, and everyone knows that she's in love with those fat, bouncy tits of yours."

"I am a virgin!" Artemisia nearly shouted, biting back a gasp. Now that they had started, her nipples weren't going to stop. She could feel warm rivulets of milk running over the vast undersides of her breasts, dripping down to her thighs, and pooling under her crotch. She would never have admitted it, but she was wet with more than just milk down there.

"Of course you are." Merriweather's voice dripped with condescension. "I'm so glad. I was afraid that I had wasted all of my money."

"What?"

"There is a craftsman in Lonia, in the city. A skilled wizard and engineer. I had him make a device for me."

"What... What kind of device?"

"Oh, you'll find out in just a moment." There was a click, and then a rhythmic, mechanical hum began. Merriweather gently slapped the side of Artemisia's breast, causing it to jiggle and quake. "I might as well make a little extra money off of you while you're here, right? Tell me, how much do you think that a bottle of genuine Princess Milk would sell for on the black market?"

"You wouldn't!"

"I would."

Stiff plastic enveloped her nipple, pulled it in hard. Too hard.

"Ow!" cried Artemisia.

"OW!" cried Lilly. "Pineapple! Pineapple!"

The suction stopped immediately. Lilly's blindfold was lifted, and she saw Rose's concerned face. "Are you okay!? I didn't hurt you, did I? Do I need to untie you?"

"No, no. I'm fine," said Lilly. "The pump is just set too high. My nipples are too sensitive for High. Set it to Low, or Medium if you want it to be intense."

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay. I never told you. I like this though! Very creative." She smiled and kissed Rose on the cheek. "Now get this blindfold back on me and milk your Royal Cow."

"Yes Ma'am!"

The blindfold went back on. So did the pump, on both nipples at once this time. Artemisia bit her lip. Her breasts, so full and heavy, responded immediately. She didn't need to see them to know that her milk was gushing out in great streams. She could feel it, from the feeling of relief deep in her breasts to the pleasant tingle as it passed through her nipples and into the pump. It felt hot, somehow, as it flowed out of her. It was all she could do not to cry out in pleasure.

"My, what wonderful noises you're making, Princess! I could almost believe that you got yourself kidnapped on purpose!"

"Mmph... You- you won't get away with this, Merriweather!"

"What would your subjects say if they saw you like this? Princess Artemisia, heir to the throne, bound and milked like the slutty, fat-titted cow she is!"

"I'm not- Nngh! I'm not enjoying..."

"Oh, if they could hear you moan! Their future queen, squirming and gasping as her plump, luscious tits-" Artemisia felt Merriweather's hands on them. She started to grope and squeeze, lifting them up slightly and pressing them together. "-are milked."

"I- I..." It was getting harder to talk. As the pressure in her breasts was drained, a different sort of pressure was starting to build further down below.

"Are you going to cum, Princess Cow? Are you enjoying being milked that much?"

"I- I'm not!" She was. Her nipples were on fire, her panties soaked through.

"Moo for me, Princess."

"What!?"

"Moo for me, like the fat-titted dairyslut you are!"

"M- moo..." Her legs started to shake, out of her control. She was about to...

"Louder!"

"Moooh my god!" It was like a dam bursting. The Princess could feel her royal jeans stick to her as she soaked them through from crotch to thigh. Merriweather laughed in delight, squeezing and rubbing Artemisia's tits as she overwhelmed the pump. It shut off automatically, unable to handle the torrent of milk it was receiving, and without the suction to hold them there the caps fell off her nipples and to the floor with a clatter. Artemisia couldn't see the spray, but she could hear it and feel it as hundreds of white droplets hit the ground a good five or six feet away.

She sighed. Quivered. Leaned back in the chair, catching her breath. Rose- Merriweather- gave her nipples a little tweak, which triggered an aftershock orgasm. Another gasp. Another spray of white, smaller this time.

Merriweather giggled, and Artemisia felt a hand patting her head. "My beautiful, wonderful Royal Milk Cow."

-~o~-

It took a while to clean up. Rose insisted on doing it all herself. She had, in a moment of foresight, positioned the chair so that the Royal Titties were facing the tiled kitchen area of their tiny apartment when they erupted, but it had still gotten all over the oven and dishwasher.

When it was done they both laid down on the couch and put on some trance music while they cuddled. Lilly was still topless; her breasts made good pillows for Rose, who was still naked.

"Thank you for indulging me," said Lilly, smiling as she stroked Rose's hair.

"I enjoyed it. More than I thought I would."

"I'll say. 'Dairyslut'?"

Rose blushed. "I was in the moment. Was that too much?"

"No. But I had to keep myself from laughing. It was really hard."

"Noted," said Rose. Her head was resting on Lilly's right boob, and she started idly toying with her left nipple.

"What did you use for the knife? Not a real one, right?"

"A spoon."

Lilly giggled. A drop of white appeared between Rose's fingers. "There's still plenty in there, you know. I can feel it."

Rose grinned. Her lips felt perfect and right around Lilly's nipple, as if they were made for each other.

Neither of them got much sleep that night.