Princess Britt

Story Info
A college girl becomes a modern day dominatrix to make money.
15.1k words
4.54
45.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,130 Followers

I've been a college student now for 4 years and even though I have lived off some scholarship money, student loans, and a part-time internship that does pay a little, I'm still what I would consider, a broke college girl needing money. That was until this past spring break! I've always been an entrepreneur in training, as my mom would always say, even from the days of my 5 year old lemonade stands to making bracelets and selling them to my 4th grade classmates for the low low price of one dollar. I am currently in Pharmacy school in which I hope someday my career path will help me be financially secure. I am just about to turn 22, love sex and with some wild sexual experiences, I began chatting, writing for Literotica and generally getting to know many people all around the world.

I have been fascinated with the varying sexuality, kinkiness and fetishes of people. I am not one to judge and a firm believer, if you aren't hurting anyone else, do what you like. I have several fetishes myself, so people can either get on board or they don't have to tune in. I will admit I get captivated from the variety. Of course the usual fetishes I hear from guys that are most prevalent are feet, panties, shoes, clothing, asses, or other body parts.

When I get to know someone online, they become comfortable enough to share their most intimate fetishes with me which sometimes can turn into sexual requests other than the usual skype, messaging, videos, and pictures among others. Some of the requests are for my used panties, my shoes, my pee, buying me things, etc. I don't mind the requests. I might not engage but just because of my choice, not because I freak out. Like I said, I'm fascinated by other people's fetishes and sometimes even get aroused by them.

This past spring break, my grandmother who lives in Indiana, was flying to Europe with my Aunt for 11 days. They left on the Wednesday before my break and my grandmother wanted me to house sit. Even though I had no major plans this year, I originally told her no because I just didn't have the time and really wasn't sure about the Indiana weather in March. I believe my mind was changed by a guy named Alex.

We've been emailing each other for a while and Alex has shared with me that he has a very specific foot fetish. He likes for women to wear tan pantyhose and jack him off with their feet in his face. He wants the feet to have been in shoes or boots for some time so he can inhale the musky scent while he gets off. He has sent me videos to show me his exact wishes while I tease and flirt with him.

Alex is in his early 30s, still a virgin and his emails explained his desperation of being with a woman and more importantly, fulfilling his fetish. He would always say he yearned and burned for me to give him "a foot session." He then began to tell me that he would pay me to do it. He lived a couple hours away and that is when I began to debate with myself between making some money while having some fun versus crossing over into "prostitute" territory. That was my dilemma. As weeks turned into months, not only did I think about poor Alex, but all the guys emailing me with their own sexual requests.

If I were to do anything sexual for money, I would have to have rules. It would also have to be high class and not some "dirty hooker on the streets giving 20 dollar blowjobs" style. I quoted a price to Alex in which I thought would be so high and outrageous he would decline. I told him that it would cost $1,500 and OMG, he said, "ok!" That made me think if he was willing to pay that, was there other guys or girls out there that would do the same? That is when I decided to take it a step further. What could my sexual business be? You see hundreds of websites and escort services with a variety of sex in which millions of dollars are exchanged. I have a reputation, potential career, and a future to protect, so my "business" will have to be more discreet and on the down low.

My first step had to be a self-evaluation. What do I like and what kind of person am I? I might be young but I have always been a more dominant type female, especially when sex is involved. After some research, I had decided that my business would be in the dominatrix realm. There are so many people looking to submit and have their fetishes realized, it was perfect. I began to research dominatrix behavior on the internet and found that I would like more of a hybrid style. I wasn't going to wear the leather cat suits, carry a whip, tie people upside down and stomp on their balls. I was going to be a more hip, modern dominatrix where, although I was in complete control, I would be more of a flirting, exhibitionist, gentler, caring, and humiliating through kindness not physical abuse, type of control gal. Also, it couldn't be just about money. Nobody likes a girl in the sex business who is just wants money and that's it. I wanted to know and genuinely learn who my clients are as people. I want to care for them. I want to enjoy myself and get off together.

What would I call myself? Mistress is the most common name given to Doms but I think of a more mature lady and I wanted to be different. Diva was out because I'm not a washed up singer thinking she is better than what she is. What about Lady? Not me. My sister would always say that I thought the world revolved around me and called me Princess Britt. Well, now I feel I wanted sexuality to revolve around me and there it was...Princess Britt was born!

My vision was to use my grandmother's house for a week and invite a couple of people into it and stay for 5 days as my sexual "slave." The house was plenty big enough but would people really want to do this? Would guys or possibly girls pay top dollar to do this? I hear of people paying huge amounts of money for fantasy sports camps and celebrity gatherings so maybe they would. I put together the details and explained that I would honor their fetishes while they stayed with me for 5 days and it would cost $10,000 for the week. I put a couple of pictures of myself with an ad out on Craig's List and emailing my Literotica friends, not really believing people would pay that amount for a week of hot, nasty, fetish, sex. In two days I had 38 acceptances! What did I get myself into? Wow!

Now to take care of important details. There would be no money exchanging hands, it is 2016, so I created a Paypal account and that is how money would be sent. I would send out a questionnaire about age, sexual turn ons, fetishes, dos and don'ts, along with my rules. From that, I would screen who would get to live with me as my house boy. I would allow two people to come stay.

Other business matters started with safety. I wasn't going to have some freak show up, abduct me and I'm now a story on Dateline. I had a good friend who was a criminology major along with a part time security job and I asked him if he wanted to "protect" me as my bodyguard and I would pay him 20 percent. He had a gun, license to carry it and he agreed. Each client had to have a complete physical, health screen including blood test, bring the documentation signed by a physician and dated no later than one week prior to arrival.

I had been emailing several guys over the months and decided the two guys that stood out the most received acceptances. The first was a 6'7 black guy named Dewayne in his late twenties and the other was a stocky man in his 40s with a thick goatee named Jason. Dewayne was handsome, loved ass play and feet while Jason was masculine hot, loved panties, feet and women masturbating. Before I flew to Indiana and set up my "love castle," I decided to fly out of San Diego so I could pay Alex a visit. He was so excited.

The morning I was leaving, it was an unusually warm and humid day for that time of year as the temperature topped out at 89 degrees. I knew what Alex wanted, so after my morning shower I rummaged through my intimate drawer and found the perfect pair of used tan pantyhose. I had worn them a few times for weddings and even though the feet had a couple of darker worn places on them from my high heels, they were in excellent shape. I finished dressing and now I was wearing my hose with my "secretary" requested outfit that consisted of a button up white top, knee length wool skirt and my over the calf black leather boots, size 7 ½ with a one inch heel.

It was definitely not the season or appropriate weather for this outfit but I knew Alex would love it. I packed and did some chores all morning before climbing into the car. I picked up Terry, my bodyguard, and as I drove to Lindbergh Field Airport, I filled him in on my plans for the week. He was very sweet and laid back as he listened which was perfect for my operation, not to mention I think making over 4,000 dollars in 5 days may have helped him relax.

After the 2 hour drive, I was to meet Alex in a local library just outside San Diego while Terry stayed in the car. I walked inside from the stifling heat, carrying only my little clutch purse while the cool air conditioned library felt amazing. I saw Alex reading at a table in the corner. As soon as he saw me, a large smile came over his face as we embraced in a hug. I sat down across from him and we whisper chatted for several minutes. Alex wore his dark hair very short and had these puppy dog eyes. He was shy and nervous as he stumbled his sentences a couple of times which I thought was adorable.

As we continued to talk, I smiled, "Hey sweetie, I don't mean to interrupt you but my feet are hot and sweaty. You wouldn't mind if I take off these boots and let them air out, would you? You know how leather holds heat."

Alex immediately stopped talking as he took a subtle gulp. He didn't speak but gently shook his head side to side, indirectly telling me he didn't mind. As I bent down, we could hear the leather rustling around before the big "zzzzip." I sat my boots beside my chair.

"Aww, that feels so good," I gasped in relief and wiggled my freed toes.

I could smell the musky scent of my tan nylon covered feet combined with that leather fragrance. The cool air and the smooth carpet felt wonderful against my soles. As Alex and I talked, we learned more about each other in addition to our back and forth emails. He was in the middle of a sentence when I lifted my foot from under the table, and pressed it against his bulge through his khaki shorts. He stopped mid-sentence and held his eyes wide open. I moved my toes up and down the rigid outline of his material covered cock.

"You were saying?" I giggled.

Alex stammered with his words when I interrupted, "Would you rub my feet? They have been in my boots all day. Please give them one of those massages you have been telling me about."

Alex put his hand on top of my foot and began kneading it like bread. It did feel good and I quickly switched feet so he could give equal attention to both.

I leaned forward and whispered to Alex, "Looks like someone has a woody. That's ok, don't be shy. Now finish what you were telling me."

He starting to finish his story but would pause periodically as I rubbed his cock through his shorts. I would lightly press my soles and rub frantically before smooshing a little harder and rubbing slower. I would mix up my technique to give Alex that great feel.

Alex continued to stutter, "I was uh...uh going to...uh..."

He clenched his teeth and squinted his eyes as I felt the twitches in his pants. I softly smiled while he was ejaculating in his shorts from my foot rub. He was struggling to stay quiet but allowed his eyes to roll back in his head from the intense pleasure.

When he had finished cumming in his undies, Alex's jaw dropped as he was so relieved and apologetic, "Whew...oh, wow! That was awesome. I'm so sorry. That wasn't supposed to happen yet."

I think Alex was concerned that I was finished with our session but like I explained earlier, it cannot be just about the money. I want to get to know, pleasure them as well as myself before any session is over. It is also important to enjoy the pure uncensored sex of it all.

"Hey sweetie, let's go in the computer room. Grab my boots please," I suggested to Alex.

We walked in this small, individual room with a computer, desk, and chair. I pulled a hair tie out of my clutch and put it up in a messy pony. I then pulled out my dark rimmed glasses and put them on as I now became his "sexy secretary." I closed the door and sat down in the chair while Alex was mesmerized by my legs and feet.

"What if someone comes in here? What about that camera up there?" Alex asked as he pointed to the corner of the ceiling.

I giggled, "Well if they come in here, I guess they will get a good show and do you think they are watching those cameras live? Somebody will get some jack off material if they check it out later but we will be long gone."

I crossed my legs, with my nylon clad foot dangling in midair. The black skirt contrasted nicely with my "tan" legs as it lay neatly across my lap. I was wearing sandal foot pantyhose so you could easily see my cherry red toes through the material. Alex sat down by my legs next to the chair. He was rapidly breathing, took a big gulp and started to rub my hose covered legs. He gave a little moan as he worked his way down to my foot. As Alex rubbed, he leaned in, put his nostrils against my big toe, sniffed, and then rubbed his thumbs under my arches. Now it was my turn to moan. He then started sucking on my toes.

I gently pushed him down to his back with my foot in his face as I stood up. I walked above him while he could see up my skirt. I walked around rubbing my feet on his face and chest.

"I want you naked. Take off all your clothes and throw them in the corner," I ordered.

He pulled his pants and underwear down exposing a huge mess of thick, sticky cum clumped in his blue jockey briefs. It was slimy and there was a lot of it. Alex's uncut 5 inch cock was rock hard again with all that sperm coating the foreskin. I continued my foot tease all over his body and face. He loved when I would point my toes and rub them under his nose.

I sat down beside Alex and put both legs up over his chest so my feet were directly in his face. I coaxed, "Smell em baby. You know you love them. Kiss and smell them."

I was now jerking his slimy dick. Alex was shivering as he was in total ecstasy. He was moving his face around the bottom of my nylon covered feet. They were still a little moist from the leather heat inside my boots. Alex wasn't just smelling them, he was inhaling every morsel of scent they emitted. He loved when I would spread my toes and while inside the nylon, they looked like webbed feet, before pressing the material up under his nostrils and pinching his nose with my first two toes. That did it!

"Agguuuhhh!" Alex gurgled inside my arches right before the first shot flew out of his cock head. I chuckled as it flew behind his head and landed on the carpet. His body locked up with his heels pushing against the floor that actually lifted his ass up a couple of inches. That only caused me to jerk faster and each squirt was followed by a slightly weaker one until now the fresh mess was on his neck and chest.

Alex lay there recovering for the second time as I wiped the sperm off my hand with his shirt. I sat down and now I was horny and needed pleasured. I commanded Alex, "I want you to eat me. Get up here and lick my pussy that has been trapped inside these pantyhose all day."

I took my hose off. Alex didn't have to be told twice and he was up on his knees not even noticing the cum oozing out of his hole down to the floor below him. I took my thong and pulled it to the side while Alex put his mouth over my pussy. He was inexperienced as he licked but he made up for it with enthusiasm. I'm sure my vagina was just as warm and salty, trapped inside that nylon all day out in the heat. I would guide him as I whispered, "Right there. Yes, now lick the clit really fast. Not that fast, just like that. Stick your tongue in my hole. Deeper. Oh yes. Just like that. I'm gonna cum. Faster...faster...oooooeeeeooowwww."

Now it was my turn to cum. My orgasm was intense enough for me to grab the back of Alex's head and mash him between my folds. As I held his head tight, I gyrated in the chair to use his nose like a vibrating wand on my clit. Even though my skirt was hiked up, Alex's head was still invisible to me hidden inside it. I had finished cumming and Alex was so cute lapping my pussy like a little doggie trying to drink his water.

I needed that relief. Alex's tongue worked very well. I would probably masturbate more on the plane but that was satisfying for now. I wanted to jerk him off one more time with my feet. There was enough sperm filled cum all over to populate a state. Alex was hard again. This poor guy really need this. I had him lay down again and after rubbing my feet around in his cum and even scooping some for lubrication, I wrapped my warm feet around his wet peter. I moved my chair closer before continuing. He laid on his back as you could hear the sloppy footjob I was giving him. I loved feeling the foreskin slide up and down his shaft.

I teased, "Ooooo baby. You like that don't you? You like my feet wrapped around your wiener don't you? Look at em. See my red toes. You want to suck em, I know you do. Cum for me baby. Be a good boy and shoot it again for your Brittni. Do it sweetie. Shoot it high again."

All that talking got him close but when I tossed him my used and stretched pantyhose to smell, that was enough to put him over the edge and caused Alex to shoot his third load in less than 30 minutes. He grunted and slid around on his back. His cum more or less oozed out of his head and ran down his shaft all over my toes and feet like volcano lava. There wasn't near as much as the first two loads, proving his balls had been drained. It was warm and gooey. He finished and was now breathing hard trying to completely recover once again. I winked at him as I lifted my foot to my own mouth, showed him the cum before I slurped some of it up and swallowed.

"You are so fuckin nasty. Thank you so much. I loved this. Thank you again," Alex kept showing his gratitude.

I got down on my knees, gave Alex a kiss and thanked him for such a good time. I let him keep my worn, tan pantyhose as a souvenir. I put my boots back on over my bare legs and feet. I didn't even mind that some of Alex's cum that had coagulated in-between my toes, would be in my expensive boots, because I knew it would dry eventually. I told him that I would email soon as I walked out. I had been in the library for close to an hour total. I got back in the car with Terry and we proceeded to the airport.

It was about a 4 hour flight when we landed in Indianapolis. After the hour drive, we unpacked at my grandmother's empty house before I showered again. She had a master bedroom which I was taking, a room in the basement for Terry and a room apiece for Jason and Dewayne. My "house boys" were going to be there at 8pm Indiana time and we were all going out to dinner and their slave work wouldn't start until the following day.

I needed many supplies and made a trip to Walmart, Victoria's Secret, the sex novelty shop and even a Halloween costume store. The types of things and outfits I needed couldn't just be purchased anywhere as there were no Sluts-R-Us departments. That is when I decided that the 5 days would be somewhat a competition for my attention similar to what you would see on the Bachelorette and each day would have a theme dress day by me for the guys to enjoy.

The guys showed up about 15 minutes apart. Dewayne was even taller in person as he bent his 6'7 frame down to give me a big hug. When Jason arrived, he looked so rough and manly with his sexy grayish goatee. We also hugged and I showed the guys to their room. Each room had a television, things to read, and Wi-Fi. We all went to dinner at a lovely steakhouse, engaged in pleasant conversation, trying to get to better know each other. I wore a low cut baby doll dress to expose a lot of skin with open toed sandals for my two feet lovers. I sat in between Jason and Dewayne because I knew they had no interest in each other. I would flirt and they would "brush" up against my thigh or shoulder. It was a great evening.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,130 Followers