Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK baby?" I asked.

His answer was truthful and haunting, "I don't know."

I awoke at 9:20 to an empty bed. I showered and headed downstairs to the kitchen where I was greeted with waffles, eggs, bacon and coffee. "Merry Christmas!!" said Steve as I entered the room. "Sit and enjoy breakfast sweetie."

I sat and began to dig in to the feast my loving brother had prepared, and took my final dose of the anti-biotic. I looked at the counter where he was pouring waffle batter onto the iron and noticed what looked like a Bloody Mary in a very large glass. I thought about saying something, but I figured with the way he'd been feeling lately he had the right to get his drink on for Christmas day.

"Gary called and we're both invited to his sister's place for dinner. They're really cool people. When do you want to open your gift?"

"Gift? You better not have bought me something Steven Randall Sheppard." I said using his full name as a mother might have.

"Well I did Madeline, I don't know your middle name Sheppard. Open and enjoy."

"Simone."

"Huh?"

I snickered, even though it was sad my own brother didn't know my middle name, "My name is Madeline Simone Sheppard."

"Oh. Well open your gift oh sister of mine."

"This evening. We open gifts at the end of the day remem....."I cut myself short realizing how many holidays had been ruined for him. He didn't celebrate with our family; he chose to go where he was wanted. Usually California, where our parents were right now, or Oklahoma. "Oh hey, I'm so sorry I didn't mean....."

"Don't worry about it dear. I've had plenty of good holidays with Aunt Karen and Uncle Frank and Grandma and Grandpa. We usually open gifts around breakfast."

"Are you bummed you can't be with them this year?"

"Kinda, but not totally. I am enjoying being here with you for a change."

I decided then to open his gift to me. I had his hidden and would give it later. I opened the small box and tears welled up in my eyes. "A locket? How did you know I wanted a locket?"

"I remembered when we were young and you asked Santa for one and he didn't get you one. Even though I knew there was no Santa by then I knew how much you wanted that locket. I have never seen you wearing one so I figured you had never received one. Merry Christmas Maddie. I love you."

I was so touched by his thoughtfulness. I wished I had bought him something that had meaning. I decided I'd go out tomorrow and buy him something from my heart. All I had to give him was some clothes. He came over and helped me put the locket around my neck. "It looks just as stunning as I figured it would."

I finished my breakfast while Stevie went and showered. We then went to Gary's sister's home for Christmas lunch. Stevie pulled a few presents from the trunk of his car and we went in. Immediately a young girl, I judged to be around six came up to me and said, "You keep your hands off of my boyfriend! I am going to marry him when I turn eight, so you leave him alone!"

Stevie had briefed me on the way over about Gary's family. "You must be Sam. Stevie has told me so much about you. I am Stevie's sister Maddie."

She eyed me suspiciously and then seemed to relax. I was introduced around the family, I knew Gary, but had never met his girlfriend Jeri, or his sister and brother in law. They all treated me warmly even though I am sure their opinions of my parents and myself over the years hasn't been very high. At one point before lunch was served, Gary's sister Gina pulled me aside.

"I am so happy that you and Steven are close again. It always pained my heart to know how alone he was when he wasn't with those of us who care for him. Thank you so much for realizing how special he is."

During dinner Sam had to sit by Stevie. She kept holding his hand, and her mother had to admonish her several times to eat. I was seeing a new side to Stevie. He handled the little girl with a skill most fathers would kill for. He was completely at ease when he might have been uncomfortable. After dinner he gave the kids their gifts. He gave Connor a workbench and tool set. "Oh lovely! Hammers", quipped Paul.

To Sam he gave a dress up doll as big as she was and dress up clothes that she could play in or dress the doll in. She absolutely beamed when she saw it and gave him a biog bear hug. Watching him with those kids made me realize what a good father he's going to be to his and Shelby's kids and what a terrific uncle he'll be to my kids. I was instantly furious with my own parents for their years of mistreatment of him. I wondered why I had never noticed the beautiful person he is. I also regretted that Shelby had him and I couldn't have him in the same way. She is my best friend so I can't begrudge her for finding love. Maybe she'll share once in a while.

We drove around town looking at the festive decorations and the homes decked out in holiday cheer. We saw many homes where there were large gatherings. Soon we headed home and got prepared for our payback to Mark.

I had told Mark that I would have phone sex with him on Christmas day. But after discussing it with Stevie I had thought of a better idea.

I set my lap top and web cam up in the living room facing the fireplace. Earlier I had put a bear skin rug in front and lit a romantic fire. I inserted two discs and loaded a pair of programs from them. Then I called Mark.

"Merry Christmas baby."

"Same to you sexy lady. I thought you'd never call."

"Are you somewhere where you can.......talk?"

"Oh! I am going that way right now."

"Get your computer and log on. I have an improvement to make on our earlier arrangement. Call it my Christmas gift to you."

"Oh baby, I am excited already!"

I was dressed as a naughty Mrs. Claus. A red fur camisole encased my c cup breasts giving the perfect amount of cleavage. I wore red fishnet stockings leading up to a red fur mini skirt with white fur piping. A Santa hat completed the ensemble.

The two programs I had loaded started doing their thing. As Mark started his web cam, one program encrypted my signal so that only his computer could view it. Much like pay per view web cams do. The second program went to stand by. What it was going to do was if Mark attempted to save the video, it would load a gay porno in place of my video. It will also wipe out any trace from my web cast from his laptop.

"Oh baby!!! I like! I like a lot!!!" Mark typed into the chat window

"Hang up your phone and let's have fun" I responded.

I began rubbing my tits through the camisole. I had some sexy music playing in the background and swayed to it. I could see Mark starting to get into it so I let the shoulder straps slip a bit revealing more cleavage. I strung Mark along like this for several minutes before I dropped the cami down exposing my tits completely. I moved away from the cam a bit so he could see all the way down to the ruby red fuck me pumps adorning my feet.

I began working the skirt as if to remove it. Mark was practically drooling on his keyboard. I turned around and slid the skirt down far enough for him to see about half of my thong clad ass. I looked over my shoulder and saw his more than apparent approval of the show.

He had his cock out and was lubing it with a hand full of lotion. I looked to my left and saw Stevie. He was wearing the Santa suit with a mask and beard to hide his face. Mark knows what he looks like so we had to disguise him. I dropped the skirt completely and turned to see Mark pumping his penis at a steady pace. I could tell Mark was getting close to the edge so I peeled off my thong. As I showed my freshly shaved snatch to the cam Stevie approached. The look of confusion on Mark's face was priceless.

Stevie approached me and I fondled his cock through the suit as he kissed me. I started kiss his neck and began working my way down. I opened the coat and licked his nipples as he began to massage my breasts. I could feel Stevie's cock growing through the pants and knew soon he'd be at full attention. I pushed the coat off of him and continued kissing his chest. I threw my arms around his neck and crushed my tits on his chest as I gave him a deep soul kiss.

As our tongues swirled around each other I looked sideways at my computer to see Mark just staring; slack jawed. I smiled and waved at the cam and continued the show.

I reached down and pushed the red fur pants down to the floor and Stevie stepped out of them, freeing his raging hard on. I kissed my way back down his abdomen to the purple tip of his pussy stretching cock.

A large drop of pre cum had formed on his slit and I lovingly licked it off. I then proceeded to lick his shaft all the way to the base and took his balls in my mouth. About this time my phone started sounding Mark's ring tone. I almost laughed thinking what he might have to say. I looked back enough to see he did have his phone to his ear, his lips flapping at a hundred miles an hour.

I turned my attention back to my brother's glorious cock. I took the tip into my mouth and worked the whole length into my mouth and throat. I knew Stevie wanted to 69 but I didn't think it was possible in the mask and beard. Stevie moaned his approval as I bobbed on his cock. After about twenty minutes I could feel his balls swelling and I knew his orgasm was coming. I stopped and lay back on the bearskin rug. I lay so that the web cam would pick up his insertion into my sopping wet cunt.

Mark was still watching so Stevie walked over and made sure Mark could see there was no condom on his ramrod. He then approached me and crawled between my legs. He began rubbing the bulbous head of his flesh spear up and down my slit making sure he hit my clit every time sending shockwaves through me. After what seem like a torturous long time he finally parted my lips with the head and pushed about half of his cock into me and I came instantly.

After allowing me to recover for a minute or two he began pushing into me anew. Each stroke was taking him deeper into my pussy, filling me up like only he could. I had missed the feeling of his cock being deep inside me and had to push the thought of him and Shelby being together out of my mind. I just concentrated on the hot flesh rod tha9t was filling me from my vulva to my cervix, stretching my cunt delightfully.

After he had sawed in and out of me for about en minutes I looked toward my computer to see Mark jerking his cock like there was no tomorrow. That sick asshole was actually getting off watching me get fucked by someone else.

"Come on baby, fuck me harder1" I urged Stevie. "Pound me with that monster cock. Stretch my cunt out! I've never had a fuck as good as you give me. Fuck me. Make me your cum slut. Fill my pussy with your molten hot jiz!"

Stevie pounded my hole with everything that he had. I came three more times before he unloaded jet after jet of hot creamy cum deep into my womb. I screamed as my orgasm matched his spurting and drove me to heaven.

As soon as I could I walked over to my laptop. A spent looking Mark was typing.

"That was amazing baby. At first I was pissed but I realized you went though a lot of trouble for me. I love you."

I couldn't believe what I was reading. He thought I did it to entertain him. So I type back, "Glad you enjoyed the show. It's the last time you'll ever see me naked. I will be fucking this guy every chance I get you pathetic clown! You wanted to claim me as property by sending texts and voice mails from my phone? Fuck you!!! We are done. I was going to have him fuck my ass on cam but you'd enjoy so I'm shutting the cam off and he's going to pound my asshole just like he did at Thanksgiving! Have a nice life jerk off!"

I watched long enough to see the dismay come over his face and then shut the cam off. Stevie sat up behind me and removed his mask. "Finally I can breathe!"

"You were wonderful baby." I told him "Now that ass hole is out of my life for good."

"Good. I hope you made his holidays with that show."

"I think he enjoyed it."

"So that's why we didn't do the anal on cam?"

"Yeah. I told him we were going to though. Shall we go upstairs and not make me a liar?"

"Maddie, I have dreamed of your magnificent asshole. Let's go."

I know Stevie woke up around three again in a panic. I was so wiped out from all the sex, my pussy and anus were well past sore, a good sore but sore none the less. I asked him if he was ok and he replied that he needed some air. I waited but fell asleep soon after he left the room. When I woke up again at nine, he wasn't in bed and his clothes were gone.

*

Chapter 4 will be coming soon........SH