Princess Ch. 05

Story Info
Loving Emma, meeting royal in-laws, new house, wedding.
8.3k words
4.75
30.2k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, we settled with Jacque's, and returned to the condo. It was about ten o'clock. If I read Jerry correctly, he was interested in some sexual time with Carrie; however, that wasn't going to happen with Emma around.

Carrie changed all that in a minute. She came up to me. "Jim ... Honey ... I need you to do something really special for me – for us – especially for my younger sister Em."

"Yummmm." I wondered where she was going; this was unusual, and if I read the tone of her voice correctly, her request involved something sexual.

"I want you to make love to Emma. She's a virgin the same way I was. She likes you – a lot, and would like to ... well, she'd like you to be her first lover, even though you're my fiancé, and I know you just met today. I think that'd be so special, so I'm hoping you'll really do it. I can be with Jerry, but also be close by. Would you ..."

"I interrupted, "Carrie! Sleeping with your sister is not something I imagined I'd have to do to win her favorable report. Is this really something you want me to do or is this some pressure that you don't understand from your sister?"

"I want this to happen." Carrie kissed me passionately. She explained, "I love my little sister. Until we grew apart because of being apart for university and other responsibilities, we were so close. I look at this as bringing us back together again with you being a special bridge between us. I do have a sort of kinky request, however."

"What's that?"

"I want to watch – to be in the same room as the two of you, maybe even beside her when you ... what'd you call it, take her cherry. Would that be too much to ask?"

"I'd like that, and if you're there it would be comforting to both of us. I want to be sure you're one hundred percent on this. I don't want to find I lose you because I fucked my future sister-in-law."

Carrie chuckled, "More than that, maybe you'll get to keep fucking her into the future. I know how that kinky little fantasy just might really appeal to your inner man-slut."

"It does. What will you do?"

Carrie smiled and then moved to Jerry who'd just returned to the living room; she planted a kiss on him that melted his shoe leather. As he returned the kiss, he ran his hands up her sides and under her designer top, obviously feeling her breasts.

Emma watched the pair with fascination, as though she'd never seen anything equivalent.

I said, "Never saw your sister making out with someone?"

"Never."

"Come here, Emma or can I call you Em like Carrie does?"

"Em, yes; call me either." She flowed into my arms, and I tilted her head up to me and kissed her. I thought, this is the second princess I've kissed in the past two months ... and soon it would be the second princess I'd initiated into the sexual part of her life, and the second princess I'd made love to.

Beside us, Jerry slowly pulled up Carrie's top, tossing it onto the back of the sofa. Her bra followed in seconds, leaving her sexy breasts open for him to feast on. Jerry was a breast man. He lunged forward and kissed Carrie, and then slid down her body until his mouth could totally engulf a breast, even including her large areola.

Emma shuddered next to me. I slowly ran my hand up he side, and then forward until I gently cupped her right breast in my hand. I massaged slowly, feeling the nipple harden under my palm.

Emma looked over her shoulder at me. I leaned in and kissed her neck, turning her slightly so we made better contact.

Em whispered, "I really like you. You and Carrie will be so good together."

I kissed her again.

Em said, "It doesn't bother you that Carrie is hooking up with Jerry?"

"No. I like that it makes her happy occasionally. He's not trying to steal her away, and I believe her when she tells me that I'm her only lover. He may make love to her, but she'll be mine in the long run."

"Oh, God, that is so sexy. You let her fuck someone else."

"I get off on it, actually. I like watching the two of them when they're together. It's impressive. I get a little jealous, and it makes me especially attentive to her afterwards. She tells me she reacts the same when I'm with Marjorie, even though we're a threesome."

"Does Marjorie fuck Jerry?"

"She does. She introduced him to us."

"I like him too, but right now I really want my brother-in-law-to-be to do me in every way he can. Just so you know, Carrie and I talked about it this afternoon and again at the restaurant. She said you are such a perfect lover, and are so attentive and imaginative about how to make her cum."

I slid my hands under her top and lifted. Emma put her hands up, and the top disappeared. Her bra followed an instant later.

I sucked in Em's left breast, enjoying the swell and how I could feel her breathing change to a different gear. She whispered, "My nipples are very sensitive. I can have an orgasm from you doing that ... but I'm still a virgin. Thank you for being willing to stretch your boundaries and do me."

"Oh, it'll be my pleasure. You are so pretty and sweet."

As we talked I'd unbuttoned and unzipped her designer slacks, and pushed them down her legs. Emma stepped out of them. I then toyed with the lacy knickers, until I pushed those too down her legs and helped her step out of them.

"You're beautiful," I whispered as I moved to kiss her.

"My breasts are small," she opined.

I sucked a tit into my mouth, and while I held the suction, I flicked her nipple with my tongue. Emma went wild, and ground her bare pussy into my leg.

Finally, Emma said, "Will you lose your clothes? I want to please you too."

I was nude in seconds, but way behind Carrie and Jerry. The two of them were beside us on my long sofa, each with their hands busy with the other's sexual parts. They were kissing up a storm, and I could often see their tongues interacting.

Emma inhaled my cock as I turned back to her. Between sucks, she said, "I think I'm pretty good at this. I've held off having intercourse, but I know how to suck cock."

"And talk dirty too. I like that."

I dropped a hand to her crotch, and started to slide my fingers through her slit, and then to sink a couple into her sweet body.

I said, "Sixty-nine with me. I want to eat you."

Only seconds later, we were stretched out on my deep pile carpet with my mouth eating the Class A-1 princess pussy, and her mouth devouring my cock, with a talented display of tongue work on both our parts.

I whispered, "I want to make you cum."

"God, I'm almost there."

I thrust two fingers into her cunt as I nibbled on her clit. I used the fingers to search for and then massage her G-spot.

Emma erupted in a fireworks display of joy when her climax hit. A long moan floated around the room.

Next to us on the sofa, Carrie lay back with legs spread as Jerry tenderly moved between them and slowly sank his steely manhood deep inside her. Their moans also filled the dimly lit room.

I couldn't wait any longer. I turned Emma around, ate her pussy for a few seconds leaving a copious amount of lubrication there, and then I took aim with my granite-like shaft, and duplicated Jerry's move by sinking deep into Em. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Carrie watching us – watching the deflowering of her sister.

Emma and I were fully engaged in each other at that point. I kept going deeper and faster into her, even hitting our pubes together harder as we made love and she murmured 'harder' to me. I tried to give her what she wanted, and beyond. I wanted this to be a fabulous experience for her.

I romanced her. As our bodies thrust together with passion and lust, I whispered words of affection and love to her. I told her how beautiful she was, and how I was so glad we'd be seeing each other for all the years to come. I stroked every part of her body that I could reach, kissing each part as well yet keeping us together where it counted – my cock buried deep in her cunt.

I used my finger to massage her clit, watching Emma's response to the intensity of my touch, and then the kind of motion that turned her on the most. About the time I had that figured, Emma's body stiffened.

Em gasped, "Oh, God, you're making me cum. The first time I'm making love, and you're actually giving me an orgasm with your dick inside me. Oh, this is so wonderful."

Our brand of wonderful crested. Em's entire vagina started to spasm around my cock, and that was all it took. I came in buckets, filling Emma's tight cavity with my seed. I then collapsed on top of her briefly, and rolled us partly to our side so that I didn't crush her. Em's passion continued as she kissed me with great ardor.

On the sofa, I glanced up just as Carrie came and Jerry fired his load into her cunt. The two of them were also engaged in a passionate encounter.

Emma and I lay there stroking each other for at least ten minutes. Our breathing slowly returned to normal.

Eventually, Carrie and Jerry got up and went to the bathroom. When they got back, Jerry briefly bid us goodbye, slipped his clothes on and left.

Carrie lay down behind her nude sister, and spooned in behind her. I reached across and stroked her sweet body. I asked, "You have fun?"

"Yes, he's nice, but I love you." She leaned across her sister and gave me a hot kiss.

She then turned her sister towards her and added, "And I love you too." She gave Emma a remarkable kiss, the likes of which I'd only ever seen her share with Marjorie.

I suggested, "We should maybe go to bed?"

Carrie said, "Yes, the three of us in bed together, right now, and then I want to try something." She stood, and then pulled her sister upright, and led her to our bed.

In the bedroom, Carrie pushed Emma back on the bed. She then separated her legs, and as Emma watched in fascination and lust, Carrie buried her head between her sister's legs and started to lap and suck my cum from inside her. Emma's whole body shuddered, and she muttered, "Oh, fuck. I can't believe my sister is eating her fiancé's cum from my pussy."

Carrie whispered, "Later, you can eat his cum from my pussy, and if you're very good we'll let you do it with Marjorie too."

* * * * *

We were a highly efficient fucking, sucking, eating, licking, kissing, and tonguing machine by the time Marjorie arrived home for dinner on Monday. She'd had a nice visit with her parents.

It only took the three of us fifteen minutes to seduce Marge into our bed, and in another ten, she was screaming out her orgasms and passion to each of us as we took turns eating her, fingering her, and making love to her.

We had a late dinner that I prepared – omelets all around, and then we were back in bed trying to top what we'd started.

The rest of Emma's visit went by in a similar vein. I took refuge at work some days because I needed the recovery time. I confess to also falling asleep in front of my computer screen a few times due to the lack of sleep.

Carrie and Emma prowled around Washington. Jerry arranged a female agent to accompany them on their tours of the Smithsonian and a few of the monuments. He also coordinated with Emma's bodyguard detail. At night we typically ate out, but then spent hours totally indoctrinating Emma into our hedonistic lifestyle.

The following Sunday night when she left on the redeye back to London, she was teary, but totally enraptured with Carrie, Marjorie, and me, plus Jerry who'd also come back to help broaden her horizons a little further.

When Carrie next talked to her Mum, she got told that Emma had given me the highest rating in the family. She also mentioned that all the private investigative reports about my upbringing, plus past and current status were fully supportive. I was who I said I was; I had good earning potential; and I would be an asset to the family. I didn't abuse them of that notion.

A few more weeks passed, as Carrie and I planned our wedding, aided by a recommended wedding planner. The announcement was made through Marjorie, and reported by her in a special news segment on WDC-TV. There was some footage of the two of us walking through Rock Creek Park holding hands, and occasionally kissing in a lovey-dovey fashion – just the thing TV viewers want to see to make an event come alive.

BBC also was given the footage, and the next we knew, there were about three or four dozen reporters camped out in front of my condo building hoping for photographs, interviews, the answers to dumb questions they might shout out, and any other bread crumb we threw them. Their numbers grew daily.

For the most part we ignored the reporters, but then I got a knock on the door. It was the president of the condominium association. They wanted Carrie or I to disburse the news media. I'd already tried that unsuccessfully. A day later, they requested that we move out of the building because we were a 'severe disruption' on the quiet way of life in our buildings. I appreciated their position.

Carrie and I talked about what we wanted to do. We decided we wanted some more space anyway, and so we got a realtor the next evening and started to spend weekends looking at homes. I let the condo association know we'd be moving out eventually, and that placated them.

We consulted with Jerry about the kind of home to get, and any other requirements, given that we wanted some security. He certainly added one feature we hadn't talked about – a safe room. A safe room was some place where we could go in the house and basically lock ourselves in and be secure from any kind of outside threat until help arrived.

After looking at about thirty homes, we found one northwest of Washington in Montgomery County that fitted our needs. We were a little bit further out of Washington and my work than I liked, but we had about twenty acres of land, a good-sized house, and a large outbuilding and garage that could hold a lot of toys or even double as a stable. Jerry sized up the place, and also recommended we put an electric fence around the land and put a gated fence up. He also wanted us to contract for a fireproof, break-in proof, safe room. The requirements got more severe the more he thought about it.

Carrie thought about that overnight, and then stopped things. She said, "I like the house – as is. I'm trying to move away from safe rooms, fences, bars, and gates. They lock us in as well as others out. Normal people don't deal with that. I know we're going to be living on the upscale side of normal and there's a risk we'll be targets of some kind, but still, I'd rather take my chances."

As a sop to Jerry's pleas for greater security, Carrie agreed to take martial arts training, mainly because of the exercise component, and also to learn how to shoot a handgun. She rolled her eyes at the prospects, but started on his security-conscious program.

I told the condo association that we'd be moving in six weeks. Our lack of cooperation with the media, except for Marjorie and WDC-TV, frustrated many of them, so their numbers shrunk dramatically as the time passed.

Moving into the house meant I had to sell my condo, and that Marjorie could also put her condo behind her as well. We put them on the market and mine sold within two days because the new buyer could say that a princess had lived there. Marjorie's condo sold two weeks later. On that basis, a princess trumped a TV personality.

Because of an inheritance, I could afford to put a sizeable down payment on the new house. I didn't think much about money, because in my simple lifestyle and with the good paying job, I always had enough for whatever I wanted, even a new car from time to time.

I realized the house would stretch my capabilities a little, forcing me to take some money from my investments, but still it wasn't a showstopper. I figured we'd have a hefty mortgage, but I was due for a bonus and a pay increase.

I'd also never had the 'how much are you worth' discussions with either Marjorie or Carrie. When Marjorie's condo sold, she ended up with a nice size check after paying off her mortgage, and she signed it over to me. I didn't think much about it, so I just added it into the down payment we were making, and counter-signed it to the real estate people.

Carrie had watched Marge signing over the check with casual interest. She asked, "How much would the mortgage be after what Marjorie and you put in?"

I hesitated, because I didn't want to shock Carrie, but I told her, "Just under two-million dollars. The whole deal was just under four; they'll figure out the exact amounts for the closing. I put in some of my investment money as well as my equity in this condo."

"So, if I want to contribute, and I do, then I should just give you a check?"

"No, I'd just be a middle man. You should make it out to the real estate company. They manage the funds in escrow until everything balances. Everyone gets what he or she wants out of the deal. The money we pay gets split up between the owner, the builder in this case since the house is new, and the bank who'll carry our mortgage. They sort all that out to the penny."

"Oh, OK. So, that agent – Laura? – can tell me the exact amount?"

"Right." I confess to sort of brushing off my fiancée. I had been raised with the 'a man handles the money' mentality. Despite that mindset, I cared little for the financial side of things so long as we were all comfortable and protected.

The closing on the new house was three weeks later. We'd told the real estate agent to list all three of us as the co-owners, since we all put money into the deal. When we showed up at the closing, I noticed there was no one from any of the banks there. The only other attendee was the property owner's lawyer.

I asked Laura, "What bank is going to carry our mortgage? What rate did we get?"

She looked at me sort of funny. "There is no bank involved. This is a cash deal."

Ever the master of a great vocabulary, I said, "Huh?"

Laura said, "The three of you put together the full four million."

I shot Carrie a glance and she just smiled benignly at me. I mouthed to her, "How much did you put into this?"

She said in a low voice only I could hear, "Two-point-six million. You put in about nine hundred thousand, and Marge put in five hundred thousand.

I just said, "Oh. Thank you."

After we left the signing, I cornered Carrie as we walked to the car. "Where'd you get the kind of money to buy more than half the house? That's a big deal for us."

Carrie smiled, "I don't like debt, so I wanted us to owe nothing on the house. I have a lot of money that's exclusively mine to do with as I want, plus I hold shares in the limited partnership my family created – so does Emma. As we have children, they'll receive shares automatically. The assets have a good fund manager, so there's been significant growth every year. A couple of years ago it doubled."

"I don't mean to pry, but how much are we talking about?"

Carrie smiled. She knew she was about to blow me away. She stopped and kissed me. "Jim, I love you. I especially love that you proposed to me and had no idea of what I was worth. That made a huge impression on me."

"I thought you lost everything when you left your family and the track to being a princess."

"I didn't," Carrie carefully replied. "My own net worth is around five-hundred-million pounds or about three-quarters of a billion dollars. The family trust and partnership holds about forty-billion pounds."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't possibly have heard correctly. She was playing with me, but when I looked at her I could tell she was serious.

I said in a low tone, "hooooooooollllllllyyyyyyy ssssshhhhhiiiiittttt!"

Carrie laughed, "I told you I'd pay you back for your troubles the night you brought me home as I was running away. Didn't you believe me?"

"Not really," was all I could muster.