Princess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma came over about two weeks after the kidnapping. By then, Carrie had achieved her super-hero status. When we met Emma's flight at Dulles, people gave her a wide swath, and obviously didn't want to tangle with her. Many did wish her well, and thanked her for being on the side of 'truth, justice, and the American way' - right out of Superman.

Emma stayed with us, and fell deeper and deeper into love with each of us. We had a lot of sex, and she was the instigator over most of the encounters, certainly with me. When Jerry was around, Emma about jumped his bones.

When my brother Doug heard that Emma was visiting, he invited himself to come and visit over the weekend between the two weeks she'd come for. The two of them barely left the bedroom, and then only to come out and have sex with someone else for the sake of variety - a value we were promoting just so we could see them a little.

Emma pleaded with us to let her stay and move in with us. Her request led to a series of discussions with her about our lifestyle and its implications, both short and long term.

I asked her, "Why do you want to be with us? Think deeply about what really appeals to you."

Emma thought for a while and said, "OK, let me try this. I feel in my heart that I love each of you, plus I love Jerry and Doug too. When I say 'love,' I mean it in the true sense of the word; I have intense and deep affection. I also have sexual feelings for you. When I've been home in the U.K., about all I can think about is each of you and how I want to be romantic with you and do things to please you sexually and any other way I can find. I almost want to be your submissive, and let you do anything to me, so long as you pay me some attention. I want to get to know you and how you think. I want to be able to anticipate your needs and thoughts, and I want you to feel that way about me."

"I like your lifestyle. I think royalty is a kind of yoke. Sure we carry the mantel of a long line of kings and queens, and princes and princesses, but so what? You're all doing something constructive and contributing to society in a meaningful way. I like the way all your various personality traits blend together. I know you don't always agree, but the way you work things out is awesome. I like how you think about spirituality, and the role it plays in your lovemaking. What'd you say to me last night, Jim, something about loving in mind, body, and spirit?"

Emma sighed, "I also love and admire the values you follow, and how you carefully skirt the ones you don't. You all deeply trust each other, yet you give each other permission to do anything with anybody. Every one of my friends in the U.K. tries to manipulate me into doing things or believing in things I don't agree with. You don't manipulate. You put the idea out there, and leave it to me to decide whether to pick it up or not."

Marjorie asked, "What about your boyfriends? Don't you have guys you like back home?"

Emma laughed, "No. I know that Carrie told you that the boys she knew in the U.K. were self-centered, arrogant, self-righteous misogynists, who had egos the size of the Matterhorn. Well, I agree, and many of the ones I know are the same chaps she knew. I don't know one that's really appealing as a close friend or lover."

Marjorie asked, "Are you under pressure from your parents or something?"

"Yes, and it's subtle. Little one-liners or questions about 'finding the right man' and things like that. I've found the right man - men actually, and I've found the right women too."

I posed, "You're OK with being bisexual?"

"I'm better than OK with it, even the incest with my sister. I love that we now have a romantic relationship, and that I have a deep loving and physical relationship with you too Marjorie. I know you all care about me. You can't fake those feelings."

Carrie said, "You're really a swinger?"

Emma thought about that and smiled, "Yes, I guess I am. There's this circle of people I like, and I love having sex of any kind with any of them. Kinky, I know."

I asked, "Would you like to go to a swinger party, one where you have sex with other people, some you may not even know?"

Emma giggled, "It sounds like a blast. Yes, I'd love to do that, and if I developed affectionate feelings for some of them, so much the better."

Carrie turned to me, "You never asked me that question. I'd like to try it too. I think it'd be hot."

Marjorie nodded, "I think I know a few people who could make that happen if you're all serious."

We each looked at Marge and gave lecherous grins.

To be continued