Princess Getting a Foot Rub

Story Info
First submission, fantasy as a princess getting a foot rub.
1.2k words
3.96
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I'm doing this. This is my first ever submission. I've woken up to this reoccurring fantasy enough that I felt the need to share it. This came to me between wakefulness and sleep.

Background: My skin is tanned. Golden even. My hair is black. Raven black, endlessly long and silky. I wear many layers of sheer bright red fabric. There is incense and candles all around me. My eyes are bright. I have full red lips. I am a princess of a foreign country in another time. The air tastes of spices, saffron and cinnamon that lay on the tongue and wine won't wash them away. I lay on many brightly colored pillows. It's sunset outside and I'm in a room on the top of a tall sturdy building, like a palace, with marble and gold all around me. I await my secret love. My "slave." My feet have been paining me and I lay stretched out hiding under sheer curtains trying to act like my heart isn't about to beat out of my chest.

Slave: She was like a vision. She was like nothing I have ever seen before. As I approached carrying my things I could begin to smell her skin. Her smell was warm. A smell of night jasmine. I cleared my throat. "Princess, did you call for me to care for your feet tonight?"

Princess: His voice sounded low and sweet in her ears. It sounded hushed and I liked it when he spoke. "Yes, they have pained me a great deal all day." He sat down beside my bare feet. I knew I should not have called him hear like this. If anyone found out he would be in much trouble and I would also get a talking to. Being alone in this condition was forbidden, especially with one of my male attendants. He looked for a long moment at my bare feet. I started to feel shy. One of my feet slowly began to retreat away from him. Oh god what was I thinking asking him to come?

Slave: I caught her sweet and delicate foot in my hand as it tried to escape, and pulled it close to me. We shared a brief look. I took my linen soaked with hot water and began to wrap it around her foot. Her foot and ankle relaxed slightly. She was impossibly sexy. It was very difficult to act like I didn't want her. Just breathe, play it cool, I tell myself. I take each foot and clean them well with my lined. She was beautiful. Her toenails where well-groomed and shell pink. Her skin was soft to the touch, her ankle slender. She had beautiful golden toe rings wrapped around her toes with a small anklet with the stars and moon on it. I poured the scented oil on my palms and rubbed them against each other. The scent of roses began to fill my nostrils. I took a single foot in my hands and gently started to rub my fingertips against her skin. I was surprised when she sighed deeply and closed her eyes. How I would love for that cheek to rest on my chest like that after we made love. I would surely give her something to sigh about. I press my fingers more firmly into the soles of her foot from the heel toward her toes. Her eyebrows came together in a look of distress. "Did I hurt you princess?"

Princess: "No no. There is where it has pained me." He seemed an expert at this. I wonder how many women he has been with before he was taken in the war as a slave. He was rumored to be a great soldier before. There must have been many women. She looked at him now, he slowly raised his gaze from her foot, to her ankle, to somewhere between her legs where it paused. His luscious lips parted and I could feel a sharp exhale breathed on my skin. There was a dull throb between my legs. Was that a look of longing? I blinked and when I looked again his eyes were firmly on my feet. Maybe I had only imagined it after all. His hands were thick and large. They swallowed one foot and the other. He found a rhythm and began pressing and squeezing each foot. It felt like a giant weight had been lifted from me. I felt soothed and at peace as his warm fingers danced over my skin. Every once in a while, they would brush past my ankle and it would make me jump a little.

Slave: Her toes would curl when I touched her ankle. She made the most wonderful faces. She did not realize how transparent she was. When I touched somewhere tender she would make a pained face and slowly as I gently rubbed her feet it would melt away into a face of contentment and pleasure. I desperately want to see all of her faces. I wonder what her sweet breath tastes like. Or the way she would look if I bent my head to kiss her up her thighs. Teasing her, until she could bear it no more and I tasted her where she wanted it most. Slipping a single finger inside of her warm cunt. Wet and dripping like honey. Her eyes where closed and these thoughts started to make his pants grow tight. He had always been a man of risk, and it would be no different now. He brought his head toward the top of her feet and pressed a warm and wet kiss right above her toes.

Princess: A moan escaped me. I quickly pulled back my feet and clasped my hand over my mouth and my eyes where wide in horror as I looked upon his handsome face. He wore the biggest most satisfied grin I have ever seen. I swallowed hard, my throat had gone completely dry. I could feel heat in my cheeks all as blood rushed to my face.

Slave: "Did I displease you princess?" I slowly began to inch my face closer to her perfumed feet. "It is never my intention to do anything but," My mouth was close to her feet "Please you.." I whispered. She was motionless "Should I continue?" There was silence. She looked scared, "Please... let me continue." I said with a little more modesty. "Yes" she uttered breathlessly. I began to place hot kisses up the tops of her feet. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back in ecstasy. Her lovely breasts rose and fell unevenly. I felt my whole body like fire and my hands were hungry for her soft flesh. My face at her ankle I gently bit the inside with my teeth as my hands firmly around them. I jerked my hands apart spreading her legs and our eyes met. This time she looked innocent and afraid, and I loved it. She had no idea what she had signed up for by asking me to come to her.

Voices broke into the room and we both turned our heads. "Hide!" She screamed in a whisper and we both frantically stood up to look for a hiding place.