Princess Jazmin Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18 year old Princess takes control of a 27 year old man.
1.5k words
3.97
49.4k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers

My name is Dave and I am a 27 year old man living in Connecticut and I have a great job, my own place, a nice car, and live a pretty normal life. Other than the fact that I am extremely kinky and love dominant women and wanted a Domme. This is a story about how I met Princess Jazmin.

I was home one night and was screwing around online, looking for something to do or someone to talk to. I went online and decided to put an ad up under one of the groups seeking a dominant woman to possibly serve. I was almost immediately emailed by Princess Jazmin, a 18 year old Domme from Pennsylvania. I thought, Pennsylvania is pretty close to Connecticut, only a few hours' drive depending on the location, so I thought why not message back.

I checked out her profile and she was this beautiful dark skinned girl, nice looking rack, deep dark eyes, a deviant little smile, and a sexy pair of feet. She messaged me back immediately, saying that she wanted to know what I was into and what I was looking for. I replied in saying that I am looking for a dominant woman to serve and worship, be locked in chastity, be cuckolded, and be forced to spoil her rotten with not only money, but gifts from amazon or other sites as well. And I also mentioned meeting in real life would be awesome too.

This was my reply: "Seems like you are exactly what I'm looking for. I am extremely demanding and I always get what I want. As you no doubt have a small penis which is useless to real women such as myself, you will be locked in chastity asap and I will be very cruel in that aspect because chastity is my favorite thing ever, besides financial domination of course. To prove to me that you are real, I demand a $50 amazon gift card sent to my email immediately. After I receive that, we can talk more." And she listed her email below, signed "Princess Jazmin".

So after becoming quite aroused by the prospect of long-term chastity and spoiling her, I immediately sent the amazon gift card to her email and then messaged her saying it was done. A few moments later, I received another reply: "Good boy, you have proved yourself to me that my time for this evening is worth it, so now we can chat more. I just want you to understand fully that if I decide to take you as my slave boy, you will be in chastity for a very long time, if not forever. I do not like to give my slaves orgasms, whether they please me or not. I am not saying it will be permanent, but if that is something that interests you, I will be more than happy to meet in person, super glue your lock shut with one broken off key in the lock, then flush the other key down the toilet. But that's entirely up to you.

As for cuckolding you, I will definitely be doing that, I am not as promiscuous as some ladies on here might be, but I do enjoy going on dates and having some hot guys hands all over me, and you will be paying for those dates and the clothes that I will be wearing on my dates. And if it comes to where I do sleep with a guy, I'll make sure that you have bought me the nicest and sexiest Victoria's secret lingerie and some sexy stiletto heels for me to wear to bed for him."

She goes on further: "right now, I want you to list out all of your expenses each week and then tell me your weekly pay. That way, I can decide what I want from you each week. You will also list out any savings accounts and credit cards along with their limits as well." So I reply back with the information telling her I have approximately $300 a week in bills which leaves me around $500 a week as spending money and then I have a savings account with about $14,000 in it, and 5 credit cards, the total limits being about $17,000.

She replies back again, this time a bit more demanding: "Ok slave, listen here. Each week, you are to deposit into my bank account $250. This is just the start, eventually, I will be sitting down with you in person going through every expensive you have and I will eventually be taking all of your extra money each week as well as taking all your credit cards and every cent in your bank account. But for now, I want to make sure that you can follow directions. After a month, we will move further on this domination including an in person meeting if you can handle that. I presume you have your own house? If that is the case, I will be coming to you to stay with you for a week. But that won't be official until after the third week of you paying me."

We go back and forth a few more times and she demands that I lock myself in a chastity belt (I already had a cb-3000) and I was to buy a new lock at home depot while on skype with her the whole time, making sure I didn't make a copy, then take both keys and ship them to her via the post office. She wanted to make absolutely sure I was locked in chastity and couldn't get myself out.

After the third week of which I successfully put $250 into her bank account she told me that she was coming to stay with me for a week. She demanded several things such as making sure I had the fridge fully stocked with food and wine, made sure that I had fresh towels and linens on the bed, made sure that I had everything spotless and ready for her arrival. She also demanded that I had available to her at all times: 2 rolls of duct tape, 200 feet of rope, a ball gag, and about 10 double grommet leather belts (easily found at Wal-Mart for $7 each).

After gathering all the supplies, she arrived a week later on Monday morning. I took the week off from work for vacation so we would be undisturbed.

She came to the house, and parked in my driveway. She was driving a pretty decent shape BMW 3 series. You could tell it was a bit older but still looked great. She came to the front door and knocked and when I opened the door I was speechless. She looked gorgeous standing there in a pink low cut halter top, tight dark wash jeans with one of those double grommet belts except it looked much nicer then the one's I bought, also in pink, and a pair of pink 5'' stiletto heels. She had on pink lip gloss and looked absolutely stunning. I opened the door and welcomed her in and I immediately dropped to my knees and kissed both her heels saying welcome Princess Jazmin.

She commanded me to stay down on all fours and to stay in the same spot as she inspected my house as well as the bedroom, living room, and dining room (where all the bondage equipment she requested was laid out.) She called me from the living room and demanded I go to the kitchen to bring her a glass of wine then come back to the living room to talk with her for a moment.

I brought her the wine and as she sat in the leather chair I knelt down in front of her. "Slave, you have pleased me so far, I look forward to our week together. We will have lots of fun, and I can't wait to torture you and make you just how I want you. I want you to hand me the controls to the TV, then go to my car and get my luggage, bring them to the bedroom, unpack my suitcase into the dresser, hang up my dresses, put my shoes in the closet, and lay out my toys in the dining room with the bondage equipment." I immediately said yes Princess and got to work. She had about 5 suitcases in total and one was just shoes. I hung up everything as requested, I laid out the toys she brought, which included a dildo gag, a strap on harness, various sized dildo's, a strange looking elastic with a remote control (later found out that was the ball zapper), various leather straps, a whip, a cat o'nine tails, a riding crop, a paddle, and a paddle with studs on it like on those leather belts that Goth kids wear.

I returned to my Princess and she commanded me to immediately strip. I did then she commanded to have me stand in front of her while she tormented me with her perfect ass and pussy rubbing against my chastity cage. She commanded me to kneel down and get on all fours; she had a long drive and needed to put her feet up. I was her footstool for three hours while she watched TV.

Continued on chapter two later...

subboy129
subboy129
44 Followers