Princess Karin's Kastell Fete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jar hit the floor, and all conversation in the room ceased. The princess turned to the origin of the shattered glass, immediately suspecting a deception had occurred. There had to be

an interloper.

The origin of the sound was evident, and all three looked at the wall separating Jason from the kitchen. It was now easily noticeable that there was a wide crack between the wood panels.

The princess looked at Deidra with a scowl that engendered dread in the three underlings. "Who is lurking behind that wall?" She yelled in her sternness voice, "Come out here immediately or you will have a lashing for your trespass."

Deidra turned to Greta and Kristen and with similar demeanor commanded to the other two: "Bring him to the Princess, that rapscallion," although she was already knew that Jason was the culprit.

The two women went to the anteroom door, and took Jason by each arm to face the Princess. His head was bowed, trembling as he fearfully contemplated the fate she may deem appropriate for his grave transgression. Her reputation, as foreboding as it was, made Jason fearful as far as what his eventual punishment would be, considering the intrusion on her privacy.

"Jason, what were you doing in there?" She was aware of the likelihood he had seen her nude and in a state of sexual ecstasy provided by her handmaidens. She stood in front of him, her silken robe now pulled and tightly tied at her waist.

She stepped close to Jason until they were eye to eye. Her anger was obvious from the stare she gave him. "You have violated my privacy, and you will pay dearly for this."

Jason bowed his head. The handmaidens faced him and he was able to see the fear she evoked by their collective countenances.

The face of Princess Karin suddenly changed from anger to a slight smile on her face, as if an appropriate punishment had just entered her head. "Take off your shirt and come with me. I have guests tonight for my gala. I can make use of you."

She pointed to the three handmaidens. "Strip him and bring him to the dungeon."

He did not resist as they guided him down the stairs. The atmosphere was cooler, damper and very dark, lit only by a few candles as he descended the stairs. He felt chilled by the atmosphere, as he still had beads of sweat over his deeply-tanned chest. His torso muscles were well developed from his daily physical work, the glistening of the sweat only accentuated his physique. He was dressed only in a rough loincloth, torn at one of the seams, tied at the waist with a rope.

They arrived in a windowless room lit by candles that hung on each of the four walls. It was aglow in the flickering light. In the middle was a seat fashioned from two pieces of wood, roughly hewed, perpendicular to one another and reclining at a slight angle. There was a cushion beside the seat, filled with hay. The princess pointed to the chair and directed the handmaidens, "Put this cushion on the seat, he is going to be here for a while. This perpetrator will have plenty to think about as he endures his punishment."

Kristen placed a small pillow on the seat, and then stepped back. "Sit down there Jason!" and then she turned to Greta and said, "Fasten those arms behind him; we don't want him to leave us. We know he can be wily."

Greta and Kristen each took an arm, bringing his wrists behind the seat. Kristen took a leather strap and wrapped it around his wrists, tying it securely. He briefly struggled, more to feel if there was any chance for future escape rather than attempt to remove the binds at this point.

Seeing he was securely bound to the chair, the princess commanded, "Sit still, Jason. You have a long night ahead of you." She then shouted an order, "Stick out your tongue."

He did as he was told, although not sure of the reasons. Princess Karin said "perfect" as she stepped back. She had untied her robe and let the silk flow freely, allowing her nude body to be fleetingly revealed as she acted like the temptress he had heard about from the villagers.

"Deidra, attach the other leather strap around his cock, and tie it firmly." Deidra took the long leather strand and started at the top of his sack. She then wrapped it around the base of his cock, tying it tightly. A long length remained.

"Now, bring that stool from in the corner and place it in front of him." This time, Deirdre brought the stool, which had a seat fashioned to hold the buttocks, but cut in a quarter moon shape. Small footstools were secured outside the front legs. A strange appearance for a stool, thought Jason. As it was not appearing comfortable to sit on, Jason quickly realized the unique design was to facilitate some other purpose.

The princess spoke in a deeply serious voice. "Jason, I will have a few guests tonight. Their husbands have been away at the Kingdom's battles, keeping the women safe from the invaders. They have lacked companionship for many months. You give me the perfect opportunity to make their night memorable and satisfy the needs every woman has."

While his predicament was becoming clear, Jason could not understand why his cock was hardening. The handmaidens were all staring at the transformation that was occurring. He had never even touched women's privates before, but now he was going to have to service these women tonight and bring each to pleasure.

"Here are your instructions, you knave," she said, demeaning him in his compromising situation. "Those guests that wish to partake will approach, lash in hand, and sit on the stool. You must pleasure them. They will encourage your efforts with the lash in their hand."

She turned her head as she looked through the doorway back at Jason. "Don't fail at this, or the punishment will be much more severe. My guests must not be disappointed." She then looked at Greta, "Apply the blindfold, privacy is imperative. My guests would not want to be identified."

Greta took a silken black scarf that was hanging on a nail. She went behind him, draping the scarf over his eyes and bent forward, whispering in his ear, "She means what she says, I assure you." The blindfold was tightly secured, turning the room dark.

After the princess left the room, Deidra spoke in a low voice. The warmth of her breath felt reassuring, "Jason, we will be here making sure you don't get injured. Just do as Princess Karin says. These women want their pleasure."

"We will be back once the gala starts," Kristen reassured him.

It seemed an interminable time, sitting in the chair, anticipating how he would meet the expectations of each of the women. While he was not told, from the design of the stool seat and from what the women had inferred, he assumed he was to pleasure each with his tongue. It was then that he heard the coaches approach the castle. The clip-clop of the horse hooves on the cobblestones echoed in the cell to which he was sentenced. Laughter and gleeful conversation was overheard, exclusively the pitch and tenor of female voices. Wine was likely flowing at this point. The women were becoming intoxicated with the liquid, their inhibitions replaced with the desire for a long postponed sexual encounter.

He estimated an hour had passed. The lash of leather around his balls remained tightly tied. He heard first one person, and then two others enter the room. "Jason, the first women are coming soon. Greta and I will be here to help arrange the gown, to give you access. Deidra is coming with a small party of participants, those who are most anxious for the orgasm the princess has promised them."

Outside the room, he could hear three countesses as they descended the stairs. It was apparent that they had been imbibing in the wine as he overheard giggles, laughs and an intoxicated slur to the conversation.

"You go first, you're the bravest and have not consorted with your husband in many years," he heard one say to another. A second voice added, "I have not had the pleasure of a tongue before. It scares me to think about such an act of indecency. It has felt numb down there, as it has been so long since I have experienced carnal activities."

He heard a scuffle, as it sounded as if one of the countesses was being pushed to the open door of the room by the other two, an encouragement not to let this opportunity go unfulfilled. From their banter and hesitation, he was not sure any of the women had ever experienced the warmth of a moist probing such as what he was now required to perform on their privates. Nor had Jason partaken of oral sex. He was completely naïve sexually and only been told of such activity by friends who had frequented the local brothel. The effort required would be driven by his instincts and fear of retribution if the women were left unsatisfied.

One woman entered the room. "Come this way, countess," directed Greta to the entering woman. The stool was brought closer and Greta and Kristen laid her gown over his head as they helped the first guest onto the stool. The perfume emanating from her thighs was overpowering and inescapable now that he was draped with the underpinnings of the gown. She had been handed the leash and Jason feeling a tentative tug on his rigid cock. The leather strap had contracted in the damp atmosphere, so it was still tightly constricting his cock and balls. She tugged twice gently on the leather strap, almost hesitatingly for fear of the unknown, but ultimately indicating that she was prepared for her pleasure.

Obediently, he leaned forward, imagining that she was sitting on the stool in front of him, legs apart. His blindfold remained in place. He felt her thigh touch his face, the top of the stocking and garter directed him to his final objective. He extended his tongue and touched it to her pussy, the warmth emanating over his face. Immediately upon contact, she tugged on the leather strap with more determination, indicating her newfound pleasure and her intent to take advantage of this experience, just as the princess had intended.

"Oh, that.... feeeeeeels.... sooooo.... good," the woman said as she prolonged the pronunciation of each word. She then moved forward on the stool so much that Jason thought she might fall off, and clasped her thighs together to keep his tongue in contact, not allowing him any respite.

She pulled on the strap to where he thought his balls might be injured by the force. He increased the pace of his licking, noticing a flood of her juices emerging from her canal of pleasure. It took only another 30 seconds, as he finally felt her hand on the back of his head, pushing him into her, increasing the pressure and diminishing the stroke of his tongue action. He was now only able to move the tip of his tongue over her clitoris.

Her orgasm came, and came, and came, then ended. Her muffled moans filled the room, followed by a deep sigh at the finale.

It was time to get off the stool, but her initial unsteadiness required Greta and Kristen to come to her assistance. They helped her feet to the ground and rearranged her gown.

"I'm fine" she reassured them, with a Mona Lisa like smile on her lips.Jason heard her leave, but still outside the door were her two friends. He heard whispers. "What did it feel like?" and "Really, that good?" followed by "Oh, luscious." In the meantime, Greta whispered in Jason's ear, "Sip some wine. Princess gave us a jug and told me to keep you refreshed between your duties." She brought the chalice to his lips and he took a deep sip of the wine.

The routine was repeated with the second countess. Apparently with the encouragement of the first, she did not await the handmaiden's assistance, but climbed on the stool, grabbed Jason's head with her two hands, directing him to her love tunnel.

"You're a handsome one, so muscular." She caressed her hands over his neck shoulders and breasts. "Do unto me like you did her. Don't you dare deny me or I will report to the princess," she threatened him.

He started to lick slowly, but knew this would not satisfy her. "Where's that strap, I need this man to perform," she announced boldly to all who would listen.

One of the handmaidens handed the leather cord to her and she immediately put it between her teeth, and then returned her hands to the back of his head. As she humped his tongue, the creaks from the wooden stool became louder, with a rhythmicity of a rusty wagon wheel. She turned her head aside to keep the strap taut as she used her hands to grab onto the seat of the chair, avoiding a mishap as she partook of his talents. He was not sure how many women he was going to pleasure tonight. The muscles required to keep his tongue outstretched were becoming achy already. She orgasmed quickly, releasing a scream as she flung herself backward on the chair. Dropping the strap, she dismounted the seat and straightened her gown. She leaned down to whisper in Jason ear, "I will let Princess Karin know of your talents."

Once again, Greta gave Jason his sip of wine, encouraging him to drink hardily to overcome any remaining reluctance. The third countess entered the room, but seemed more cautious as she approached. Instead of using the seat, Greta and Kristen simply draped her gown over Jason's head. She was standing, buttocks toward him, legs apart, and her privates still covered with the fine silken cloth of her panties. Jason sensed she had no intention of removing them. Still, it seemed as if she wanted his attention. He directed his tongue, and could feel her warmed moisture on the fabric. He wedeled his tongue to one side of the panty, and was able to push it aside so as to enter her. As he did, she gasped as she had never experienced such pleasure before. Her wetness came forth as her pelvis gyrated unconstrained by the seat as the others had been. She was using Jason's tongue, replicating the same penetration she might receive from a rigid cock. He did not vary, keeping it extended as she increased the depth of her penetration. Then suddenly, she stopped, leaving his tongue deeply within her and she experienced her orgasm, quietly with little movement but the shudders left no doubt Jason had accomplished what was required. She stepped away, her gown streaming over his head, and joined her other consorts outside the room.

Jason heard the three women proceed up the stairs. The room went still. Deidra whispered in his ear, "Are you doing alright, Jason? I know your tongue must be losing its strength, with all this activity." She then added, "But I want you to know that they really enjoyed it. We can tell by their smiles." Jason appreciated the approvals from Greta and Kristen.

The silence was broken when suddenly, the footsteps of a larger group of women clamored down the stairs. Jason was unable to determine how many he would have to service tonight, but it sounded as if all the women decided to partake in his favor. Outside the door, there was lively conversation, and even some discord, as each of the women wanted to be serviced first- in fear that Jason might not be as skilled as the evening proceeded, perhaps suffering from fatigue. Jason fulfilled the challenge. He could feel the effects of the wine, resulting in him abandoning all inhibition in completing his tasks that night.

The last woman was complete, and Jason looked exhausted. He had been busy for the last two hours. Jason heard the guests leaving through the gate above, as the horses and carriages left the premises. He started to wonder if he was to be released, and asked the handmaidens to please untie his binds and unblindfold him. Until they received their instructions from Princess Karin, they were fearful. The unfettered degradation she would expose her subjects to was now apparent.

After a brief time, he heard one more set of footsteps befalling the staircase. His blindfold was removed. Before him was Princess Karin, her gown removed, standing only in her flimsy undergarments.

"Jason, you have pleased my guests. They all were most enthused of your efforts. Each and every one of them had their orgasm, something they truly desired, and deserved. They have suffered so long without their husbands. My gala was a rousing success. They asked for a reprise as soon as possible, but I told them this was a one night treat."

Jason was just anxious to be released; to return to the village. But it was late, dark and damp outside, making the trek down the hill on the cobblestones too treacherous.

The princess said to him uncharacteristically, "Jason, you must spend the night. I don't want you injured, as your talents are too great to risk descending the path at night." She then addressed Greta and Kristen, "Clean all this crusty material from his face and give him a bath. Then escort him to my chambers," was her bidding.

Deidra was especially disappointed with the last comment, as she was hoping to have the pleasure of bedding with Jason. She has remained desirous of male companionship, whereas Greta and Kristen found pleasure with their common company.

Jason was cleansed. Deidra applied a soapy mixture and drizzled the warm water over his body. She was now able to see closely his taut muscles. As she washed his privates, his maleness became firm and hard surprisingly. But, she knew he was destined for the pleasures of a Princess and must be delivered to perform to her pleasure. Deidra dried him off with a towel, followed by an application of aromatic oil to his body. Jason's body glowed in the candlelight. He was given a white loincloth of fine linen to wear. The fabric highlighted the refulgence of his complexion. Jason had slowly recovered from the events earlier in the night, and his evening's intimacy with females was becoming only a memory.

"Jason, Princess Karin will see you now." He was presented to her by Deidra, as if giving her a golden chalice to sip from as she bowed and stepped away from Jason.

"Join me in my bed, Jason." She drew back the bed linen, lying nude in front of him. The whiteness of her skin seemed to light the room, like a torch. But it became clear what Princess Karin wanted. She wanted the same pleasure her guests had partaken.

"Deidra, join us. I know his cock needs attention." Jason joined Princess Karin in bed. The middle of the bed was left open, encouraging him to position himself on his back. Without any hesitation, she straddled his face, lowering herself to his mouth so she was able to control the depth and pressure, relying on Jason to just make the motion. "Deidra, stroke him. Not too fast, not until I have my climax." Soon and once his tongue made contact, the Princess started to gyrate in a seductive dance. Jason's cock was hard, and Deidra, while she had not done this to a man since moving into the castle, instinctively detected his sensitivity and tempered her motions, knowing that a premature orgasm would anger the princess, diverting Jason's attention away from her needs.

The night stillness was interrupted by a scream; a scream so loud that the birds nesting in the trees outside were aroused and fluttered away en masse. The castle reverberated with her piercing voice, screeching at the top of her vocal range. Greta and Kristen, already embracing one another, knew immediately it had happened. The princess, who had been barren for years, had her orgasm.

And Jason followed soon thereafter, spewing his seed all over Deidra's breasts. She rubbed the liquid lavishly as if it had some magical power. Her nipples became hard, and she pinched one of them between two fingers. She completed her own orgasm with her free hand.

Deidra started to soothe the princess's body with her soft hands. They lie together in a state of erotic exhaustion. Jason looked at the princess, whose eyes were closed. He rested his head on her warm thigh, and the aroma of her female excitement permeated the air. Princess Karin had already fallen into a deep sleep. The surrealism of the events confounded Jason and he pondered what his future might be. Had he gained favor with the Princess? Were his talents sufficiently desirable that she would remove him from the drudgery of his peasant existence? He imagined himself as a permanent resident in the castle, doing the bidding of the princess and her guests. What he was unable to fathom just a few days ago, was now a lifestyle he imagined as a way of life. He would know soon enough.

12