Princess Love

Story Info
Who better to fall in love with than your guard.
1.3k words
3.7
17.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is my first attempt at writing anything outside of young adult fantasy. Please let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy...***

"Princess, where are you taking me?" Dreagon questioned me. "My personal library."

My guard and I walked through my castle's dimly lit halls. We slowly stopped at a large oaken door. Very unsure of myself I fumbled to get the right key into the silver lock. Taking a deep sigh "Dreagon, this is my personal library only I had access to it. Please come in." I opened the heavy door and allowed my guard to walk in before me. "Milady, this is amazing. How many books do you have in here?" He asked with eyes wondered around the circular shaped room. "Almost five thousand books. Everything from William Shakespeare to Stephanie Meyer even Sherrilyn Kenyon." Taking his arm I pulled him in closer to myself.

"Dreagon, you asked me earlier if I thought our hands would fit together. Well let's find out." I held my right hand up about level with my face. He slowly raised his own hand and laid the pads of his fingers atop mine. Gently as if I were porcelain the palm of his hand pressed into my soft palm. "A perfect fit!" He whispered with closed eyes. Dreagon's face showed that he wanted to hold me but was afraid to put his newest position in jeopardy. I took one step in and laid my head on his chest. With me being five foot two inches tall and Dreagon at six one, easily my head sat right on top of his heart. I could hear his heart fluttering with anticipation. Dreagon had been my guard since I was ten to his fourteen. His mother and father were my god parents, so even before Dreagon became my guard we knew each other well. I had always had feelings for him; I just could never get him alone to tell him until this morning when he was promoted to my personal guard. I stared up into his caramel brown eyes and felt my own heart beating out of my chest.

As we gazed into eachother's eyes his arm went to the base of my back and pulled me into him until my body molded his. With our hands still interlocked he tilted my chin up and bent down to kiss me. I was shocked by how much emotion was in his lips. Love, fear, hunger, need met my lips as I gave back all my emotions. Neither one of us called a quit to the kiss, so it kept going until he broke it to move down my neck. As he did I started to unbutton his cream silk shirt. He looked down at his bare chest as I slipped the shoulders off of his own. He smiled at me with only pleasure in his eyes. Dreagon never knew I wanted this with him. Once his shirt landed softly on the floor he went to the zipper on the side of my floor length dress. I was still dressed from the coronation this morning. I could feel the cool air slipping around my midriff as the zipper finally released the sides of the dress. I allowed my deep sea blue strapless dress to fall. I started to blush only to see that Dreagon could not stop smiling. I undid his belt and the button underneath before releasing the zipper on his black slacks. He too had not changed from this morning. I had not truly noticed his broad bare chest until this moment. And since he had the same expression on his face I guessed he enjoyed his view also. We slipped back into our kiss for a few moments until I took his hand and led him into an adjacent room.

Dreagon whispered "You have a bedroom in your library?" as I lead him to the bed. "Sometimes I like to lie down while I read." I returned with a slight grin. We slowly lay down on the eighteenth century closed canopy bed. Dreagon rolled on top of me and took a final breath as my guard and became my lover. He planted tiny kisses over my collar bones and shoulders moving down my arm until coming to a rest at my wrist. Soft muscular hands gently cupped my breast. Dreagon placed the lightest of kisses on each of my hard nipples. His kisses continued down my flat firm stomach to finally cease at my hipbone. I clenched the mattress in pleasure knowing what he was about to do. Softly he slid a hand down my body and getting a soft hold on my knee he laid my leg to the side. Even softer kisses were placed on my inner thigh.

I could feel my body stirring and each moment dragged on for an eternity. Dreagon slid his fingers up to toy with my hardened nub at the center of my body. Small gasps excepted from deep in my throat. With this encouragement Dreagon attached his mouth to my sex only in making me moan his name.

"Dreagon please... Oh yes. God, DREAGON yes." All I could do was moan. "Baby I need you. I can't stand it anymore." Dreagon took my pleas and slowly stalked up my body kissing every inch of my flesh on his way. I could feel the tip pressing slightly into my hip as he kissed me with vigor. "Are you sure milady?" He whispered into my ear. "My name is Traylyna, Dreagon. I'm no longer your princess nor are you my guard." "You will always be my princess in my heart. I have loved you and wanted to hold you since I was 9 years old. You were always royalty and I only a guard's child." Dreagon told me with such emotion I knew he wasn't lieing. "I love you Dreagon please make me yours."

With that Dreagon took my hand and led it to the center of our bodies. "I want you to feel us joined. To feel me take you as my woman, my lover." His softly spoken words sent shivers throughout my body. Gently Dreagon pressed his manhood deep inside of me causing both of us to let out deep throated moans. I had never felt this full before, Dreagon stretched me to a point of extreme pleasure. After a few hard quick strokes Dreagon settled into a good rocking motion that brought me to my peek of pleasure within minutes. A final thrust sent me crashing past the point of no return. "Dreagon yes... baby ... yes yes yes oh Dreagon" I started screaming from my height of pleasure.

"I love you Traylyna." Was all Dreagon said before he delivered a forceful thrust that touched into my soul before me joined me on the rollercoaster of orgasmic bliss. Slowly we were coming out from our pleasure high. Dreagon rolled me on top of him and pulled me down for a hug that seemed to mash our bodies into one.

"Traylyna, I know...I know its not right for royalty to do this but..." He staggered on. "Traylyna Scott, Princess of Teling, Will you marry me. I have been in love with you since before I knew what love was. I have never wanted to be with anyone but you. I dreamt at night that I could tell you truthfully how you make my heart pound when you look my way and the way your touch sets my on fire. You are the woman in my dreams and it has been killing me for nine years to tell you how much I love you. Please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me please." Dreagon rattled on until I put my fingers to his lips to silence him enough to give him my answer.

"Yes Dreagon Reily, Son of Howard Reily, Personal Guard of the Princess, I would be honored to marry you." I could hardly get the word out of my mouth before it was captured my Dreagon's hungry lips.