Princess of the Endless Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl groaned loudly as she felt hot, fresh cum fill her mouth. It washed over her tongue and spilled into her throat as she swallowed as quickly as she could. She felt it warming her body like a spirit as it filled her chest and her stomach. The flow increased in both volume and speed, and the girl forsook breathing as she struggled to swallow as much as she could. The cum wine filled her mouth faster than she could swallow it, and it spilled out and around her face as she closed her eyes and continued to drink.

Like a fountain, Yelvette's dick continued to spill endlessly into the girl's mouth, and she tossed back her golden hair over her shoulders as she moaned softly.

The girl drew away suddenly and coughed as a sharp pain in her chest forced her to breath. Cum sprayed and spilled from her mouth as she did so, covering her chest as it slid down her clothing. She felt like her body was on fire, and she moved her hands down to her threadbare pants before struggling with the lacing. Even as she untied it, she sealed her lips over her host's dripping cock spout and once more attempted to drink as much as she could.

"Oh darling girl..." Yelvette panted, "I don't usually let this much out... it's wonderful."

The girl grunted as she reached into her pants and yanked out her own rock hard girl cock. The very same cock that had been the source of all her problems and had been the scourge of her existence; the one she was now certain that she couldn't live without. She began to stroke it feverishly, slamming it down to the hilt of her balls as she felt her pussy clenching beneath. She gagged as her mouth was filled once more, but that didn't stop her from shooting her opposite hand up and petting the woman's shaft.

The princess of the endless oasis was impressed as she looked down lovingly, "Go ahead, do what you'd like."

The girl moved back and swallowed the rest of what was in her mouth. Her stomach was beginning to feel full, but still she wanted more. She moaned as she worked her small hand over her shaft, "Cover me, drown me..." she gasped as she let go of her own cock and grabbed up at Yelvette's swollen balls with both hands. She squeezed them roughly and pulled on them while massaging them with her fingers, and she leaned back and allowed herself to be covered completely by the eeking, endless flow of cum.

For the first time during their encounter, Yelvette moaned loudly, "Oh, so rough! That's a good girl, go ahead, make your mark on my society and take your place."

The traveler shook hard as she rubbed her face all over her host's massive shaft. She wasn't touching herself, but she could feel a climax building inside of her. It wasn't like a normal climax, however, her dick felt...hard. It felt so hard that she thought she might actually be able to break something with it, and that was when something else happened.

"W,what... what's happening to me?!" She exclaimed as she fell backwards.

"You are becoming more of what you already are... more of what you were destined to be," Yelvette told her as she stood over. Her cock was still dripping with an seemingly endless supply of cum, and it was drizzling over the girl's cock, covering it as it twitched and pulsed.

The traveling girl clutched her cum stained chest and shook her head, "It... it's..." She managed to look up at her own cock and she bit her lip as she realize that it was... growing. Her cock was actually growing larger, both in length and girth. The pleasure of it was overwhelming, and she cried out as she reached down with both of her hands and took hold of it, "I'm... I'm going to die!" She screamed as she began to stroke herself manically. She worked her shaft hard and fast, slamming it down and then up again, and with every stroke her cock grew larger.

"Do you want to know a secret, my darling girl?" Yelvette whispered, her voice barely audible over the girl's screams of pleasure.

The girl heard the woman's voice, but could concentrate on nothing but her cock as the edges of her oncoming climax threatened to tear her apart.

"I haven't climaxed yet... that was only the beginning."

"How... how?" The girl shook her head once more as she grit her teeth and curled her toes within her worn boots.

"Everything you ever wanted... everything you were too scared to admit to yourself... embrace all of it with me," the tall blonde spoke as she tilted her head back and took hold of her straining girlcock with both hands.

The girl was directly beneath her host, and she could see everything. Yelvette's heaving chest, her hard pink nipples, and her straining ballsack as it tightened beneath the base of her shaft. Her pussy lips were perfectly smooth beneath her balls, and they glistened with her fluid as her host began to crank down on her girlmeat.

"I'm going to die," the repeated quietly as she closed her eyes and let go of her shaft suddenly.

The traveler's cock was too big to hide. It was too big for her to stuff between her legs or hide its bulge in an extra wrap. It was so long that she could have licked its tip if she laid it down on her stomach, but currently it was standing straight up at full attention. With a strangled cry, she squeezed her eyes shut as her cock went off. Streams of thin, clear fluid erupted upwards from her small slit, firing high into the air before falling around her. She came and came, over and again as she felt her own cum raining down on her, and her body went rigid as the hot wash of stinging pleasure tore through her with every round she fired.

Yelvette cried out as well as she smiled widely. Her giant girth rocked in her hands as she pulled her foreskin back and let herself go. Her wine sprayed forcefully and copiously, drenching the girl almost entirely with a single round. Her dick paused for half a second before she fired again, spewing her thick milk all over the girl's face. She lowered her cock to the girl's crotch and dumped her girl batter all over her guest's newly grown cock, even as it continued to spray it's own load.

After several seconds of allowing herself to release a bit, Yelvette took a deep breath and clenched her fist, "Very well... that's enough." She swallowed hard and licked her lips as ocean of cum ceased. She looked down at the girl, who was now lying in the middle of a large, sticky puddle, and she bent to pick her up. The traveler had passed out, and her large penis was beginning to lose its erection as the woman cradled her and carried her outside.

The orgy was still going on, but several women had stopped and were waiting for their princess by the canal.

Yelvette approached the flow of water and stepped into it with the girl in tow. Gently, she lowered the girl into the water and began to wash her.

"My lady, what is her name?" A girl asked. It was the redhead that the traveler had first seen when she'd walked in. Her long cock was dangling between her legs in a half erection, and she looked concerned as she asked the question.

"She has no name, I must give her one," Yelvette replied with a smile as she began to undress the girl.

The traveler opened her eyes slowly as she groaned, "W,where..."

"You're still safe, dear girl... it wasn't a dream," Yelvette smiled down at her.

The traveler shifted her gaze over and saw the redhead staring at her.

"Sparrow, would you like to take care of our new guest?" Yelvette asked the redhead.

The girl named sparrow nodded quickly, "I would, very much... she's beautiful."

Yelvette nodded and smiled down at the traveler, "Sparrow is going to take you to your new home. Would that be all right?"

The traveler nodded slowly as she lowered her legs down to the bottom of the shallow canal, "I... think I can stand."

Yelvette released her hold on the girl and nodded, "How do you like the name, Ayla?"

The girl's head was spinning, but she managed to focus on her host, "It's a nice name...why?"

"Because that is what I would like to call you, if you're not opposed to the idea."

The traveling girl felt tears welling in her eyes once more, "Thank you... my lady."

"If you need me for anything, I am always available. Welcome, Ayla," she said with a smile as she stepped out of the canal and walked back to her chambers.

The traveler watched the woman go, staring at her backside and her hanging cock between her legs as she went.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" The traveler heard the redhead beside her as she sat on the edge of the canal and dipped her feet in.

"Yes," Ayla agreed as she continued to undress.

Sparrow looked into the water and grinned, "You drank the wine, huh?"

"How could I not?" Ayala answered as she struggled to get her sticky tunic off her body.

"Good point...um, how much did you drink?"

Ayala smiled softly, "As much as I could."

"Oh? How much was that, a cup? Two cups?"

The newly named girl shook her head, "I don't know... she let me swallow as much as I possible could. More than two cups, in any case."

Sparrow went wide eyed, "That's incredible. I was only able to drink one cup, and I barely finished it. You must be super strong."

Ayla shrugged and smiled weakly, "Can you help me out of this?"

Sparrow nodded as she stared into the water for a long moment, "I'll help you out with anything."

Ayala blushed as the girl came up behind her and helped her pull off the tunic.

12