Princess of the Inca

Story Info
the Imperial Princess pays the town of Winay a visit.
4.3k words
4.05
17.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had wanted to do one of these for a long time, so here goes! For those who don't like this sort of thing, I've gotta warn you it includes public humiliation, a bit of foot fetish, incest, masturbation and anal fingering. If you find it interesting and want to see more, let me know in the comments. In advance, apologies for the strange-sounding names and vocabulary; I've included them to make it as realistic as possible, but if you find it distracting I'll play it down in any future installments of the series.

*****

PRINCESS OF THE INCA

Cuzco was burning. The Imperial City of the Inca was aflame, untouched for a thousand moons; but now the streets bled with fire as the foreign conquerors from a distant land set it ablaze.

The men who had conquered Cuzco were not men: their bodies were shining, they rode great beasts, and they had weapons that spat fire and thunder at their enemies. These were men come from a distant land, or perhaps from another world entirely; it did not matter. They had arrived and turned the world of the Inca on its head.

Huaman distrusted these strange people, but he hated the Inca even more, so his reply was certain when they approached him and said:

"Show us the weakness of the Inca; and we will reward you."

So he accompanied them to the north, and watched as they pillaged their way to the Imperial City, razing every village, chaining the women together, slaying the men and hoarding every last piece of gold they could find.

Huaman had no mind for the gold that these foreign warriors -- just like the Inca -- valued so much. He wished no title, and he wanted no lands. The only thing his heart wanted was locked safely away within Cuzco's walls -- and these outsiders, with his help, would smash those walls down.

He had shown the foreign warriors the back-door to the great watchtower that stood vigilant before the Imperial City: and he had rejoiced when the foreigners fell upon the sentinels keeping a lazy watch there, and he had drunk their blood when it spilled over the cobblestones. The foreigners had been horrified, for the customs of the land were barbaric to them -- but Huaman's heart was satisfied, at least for the time being.

That had all been earlier in the night. Now -- dawn was still far from breaking, but the sky was red with the fires that raged over Cuzco, and Huaman gripped an obsidian dagger as he ran through the blazing streets and towards the Imperial Palace.

*****

Spring had arrived to the village of Winay, but it was not a time of rejoice for these people. In Spring the field would be sown, the days would grow longer, and men's wives would give them children; but it was not a happy time.

In Spring, the Inca would visit them, and they would demand tribute from the people. Often they would take crops, and cattle, and whatever they had of value, and let them be for the year. But sometimes, they would demand mit'a -- military tribute, and take away men from the village to use in their faraway wars; and the village would take years to heal from this form of tribute.

Huaman awoke early the first day of Spring, and he went to his neighbors and told them:

"I have heard it said from Raslla, who is a kacha that delivers mail and knows the rumors of the land, that this year we will be visited by C'anca, the young ñust'a -- the Princess of the Inca!, and that she is a spoiled, arrogant and ambitious creature."

At hearing this, they all revolted in anger, for it was the law to please the Inca emissary in whatever he chose to order from them: and a young and spoiled Princess would be a nightmare to please.

But Huaman made them be quiet, and he told them:

"We owe the Inca allegiance! But we owe it for their strength of arms: their fathers beat our fathers in battle, and so now we must submit to them. But this ñust'a -- this princess! She has won nothing, but it has all been given to her as a gift. She is no scribe, and she holds no office in the Empire: we will treat her as a guest, but she will not order us around!"

Huaman's neighbors applauded him fiercely, with yells and oaths, but the wise Yachak -- who was the oldest man of the village and, some said, of the whole world -- put his hand on Huaman's shoulder, and said to him:

"Huaman -- you are right in what you say, and your heart is brave. But you have seen only a handful of years; I have seen many. And I've known the Inca intimately, for I was there when, as you said, they beat us in strength at battle, and we had to surrender our futures to them! Yes, I know the Inca, and I can tell you this: to displease the princess C'anca will be to displease the Empire!"

Hearing this, the men were calmed down and reflective: for, while they admired Huaman's bravery, none could stand against the wisdom of Yachak. And soon enough they all made it their plan to bear the princess as best they could for the day she stayed, and after move on with their lives: but Huaman didn't. He said to them:

"Do as you will, but I will not bend my knee to that spoiled brat!"

*****

The people of Winay stood at both sides of the road as they awaited the entrance of Princess C'anca. They saw her herald arrive, dressed in black, and they lowered their heads as he said to them:

"People of Winay! The Gods have smiled upon you by sending to your village Their light and emissary -- the Ñust'a C'anca, daughter of the Great Inca!"

Huaman felt a shiver of anger run through his spine, but he shook it off as if he were stretching his shoulders, not to draw attention.

"The Princess is the blood of your Emperor!" the herald continued. "You must please her in her wishes. She wishes this: that all women, as she passes by and until she leaves, strip themselves of their clothing and throw them onto the road, and not retrieve them until she has left!"

The women of all ages in Winay wore a face of consternation, but none dared object. Huaman clenched his fists in silence.

"As she passes by," the herald went on, "you must put your forehead against the ground, and not stand up again until she has left! You will do this because she is your superior, in beauty, and charm, and lineage."

The herald then turned to the men, and he said:

"She wishes, too, that all men come forward and kiss her feet as she passes by, and remain kneeling until she has left! Those with wives will spit on their woman's back as she lies on the ground: you will do this because the Princess is your superior, and as the animals you are, you would rather a hundred times kiss her feet as slaves than touch your wives as husbands."

Again nobody spoke; but Huaman's fists tightened until he almost bled.

"Long life to the Sapa Inca, the Emperor! Kawsachun!" the herald yelled out.

With that, he moved on, and all waited expectantly for the Princess to arrive and leave, too.

The air hung quiet for a moment: it was as if all on the streets that day expected execution, and were just waiting for the club to split their heads. Then, a great rumble could be heard, as if stones were rolling down the mountain in a slow and steady avalanche, coming towards Winay. The multitude shivered and gasped at this sound, and prepared for the worst.

Soon the first feathered helmets appeared in the distance, with spears shaking like a walking forest as the Princess' royal guards, the Ukuku, marched by. They wore no armor, but carried shields covered in alligator skin as wide as a man's chest, and with human hands painted in blood on them: each was the mark of a beaten foe, and the Ukuku that guarded Princess C'anta wore scores of hands on their shields.

"Disrobe, women of Winay!" they clamored as their column advanced.

Huaman watched enraged as the women of his village removed their clothing in tears: some were old and worn, but most were young and barely budding into womanhood. The wise Yachak, who stood next to him, sighed in resignation; and in that sigh Huaman almost could hear the words:

"Ahina adisi," -- so it must be.

But Huaman's heart revolted against letting the humiliation of his people be. He felt shame stab his heart as the village's women tossed their clothes onto the road for the warriors to trample, and kneeled naked awaiting for the Princess' arrival amidst sobs.

At last the soldiers were gone, and next came the ladies of the Princess' court; richly clothed in blue and green tones, with ornate jewels in their hair and riding llamas, they were the Aklla Wasi -- the Chosen Women, virgins from all over the empire chosen for their beauty to attend the Princess C'anca. They were said to be the most beautiful women in all the world, and indeed any man would have paid any price to find himself between the legs of even the basest one of them in bed. But Huaman's heart was enraged, and saw only vipers and venomous snakes riding atop the llamas that day.

"The Ñust'a! Princess C'anca has arrived! Cuncurchaki! Kneel!"

All the men of Winay turned then, almost instinctively, to the goddess that arrived atop a llama white as dawn, and covered with gold pendants that made it look like the rising sun itself.

Her ladies had worn rich tunics of blue and red wool; but she did not. She was naked as the dawn itself, her skin white as milk and smooth like glass. She wore dark obsidian rings around her wrists and ankles, at the end of two marvelously long legs that hung from the llama. Her head was adorned with an enormous crown made of stark gold, ornamented with red and blue and green feathers; and around her neck she wore an elaborate collar with rubies and emeralds, under which hung like apples from a tree two petite breasts, full and round and topped by pink perky nipples. Tattoos covered her body, with a dark red line accentuating her deep green eyes and small nose, and another running from tit to tit like a river between mountains. Her gaze was cold and proud, and she barely looked at the base villagers surrounding her as she advanced down the road.

As she drew near, one by one the men of Winay approached her dumbstruck and, dropping to their knees, kissed her feet passionately, each fighting before she moved on to the next man. Those with wives spat on them without doubting before running to the front to kiss Princess C'anca's feet. She did not give them even a glance: she looked on ahead as if they were dirt on the ground. But each man fought for her favor, and the touch of her skin that day.

Huaman saw her beauty, and he too felt like he saw a goddess: but he felt he saw a goddess of the Underworld, and imagined long snake-like fangs behind her pouty lips and cold scales covering all of her naked form. He could not stand the shame this whore of the Inca brought upon his people, and all the wisdom of the world was far from his mind when he decided what he would do next.

Princess C'anta approached, and most of them men around Huaman rushed to her side and kissed her feet on their knees, begging the gods to grant them only one more second next to the beautiful creature. Even the old and worn Yachak, who had long before lost all interest in women, vehemently approached her and worshipped her form with the reverence of a slave. But Huaman did not move.

"Atahay!" the Princess shrieked, suddenly!

All the convoy was brought to a halt as the words "atahay! atahay!" Stop! Stop! were conveyed to the lines marching behind and ahead of the Ñust'a.

"You," she aimed a long and milky arm at Huaman, but did not face him. "Why do you not worship the feet of your Princess, of the Ñust'a Inca?"

All eyes were turned towards him then, and even some of the women who lay postrate directed their glances at him: sheer horror for his life was in their eyes then.

At last Huaman found his voice and, eyeing the aloof Princess C'asta, said in his booming voice:

"Why do you go naked on the streets, like a harlot of the Imperial City?"

The hearts of many in the multitude stopped at hearing the horrid insult, and even the Princess' eyes widened and flashed with rage for a moment. A warrior wearing a jaguar pelt elbowed his way through the crowd wielding his spear, and yelled at him:

"You dare insult the Ñust'a, you filthy mutu, you slave? You dare?!"

He made to stab at him with his spear, and Huaman stood ready to give battle. But the Princess raised her hand, and the warrior stood still.

She pointed a finger at Huaman, and commanded:

"Come here, runa."

The jaguar-warrior shot him a wolfish, silent look, and Huaman frowned as he slowly approached the Princess' llama. At last he stood before her, facing her proud face.

"Kneel before me, yanakuq," she ordered without eyeing him.

Huaman swallowed. "I will not."

Princess C'anca struck him across the face, her nails leaving four handsome trails across his face. She eyed him as a snake eyes a mouse.

"KNEEL!" she bellowed, making everyone in the crowd shiver.

Huaman's breath became coarse and his fists clenched, but he did not move.

"Manapuni. Never."

Her venomous glare then turned into an even more poisonous smile, and regained her composture as she said:

"You are like a ch'iti, villager -- like a child. Ignorant of everything! What do they call you, villager?"

Huaman's heart would burst out of his chest at any moment now; but he found his courage, and spat:

"Pachacutec Huaman, son of Pahuac Huallpa, of the land of Lupaqa in Qullasuyu -- in the south."

She smiled and replied:

"Very well, Huaman -- the Hawk! --, son of Huallpa. Know you not the apup simin, the law of the land?"

Huaman stared at her green eyes defiantly, and said:

"I know it."

"Good. Then you must know that the Ñust'a Inca, myself, is to be obeyed in all she desires of you! Is this not true?"

Huaman stared with his chin raised, but he did not reply. The Princess sighed wantonly, and squirming atop her llama she faced the crowd.

"It is impossible to reason with a beast!" she proclaimed. "Only an example will serve."

She eyed the crowd deviously, searching for a victim. Without facing him, she asked Huaman:

"Have you a wife, son of Huallpa?"

Huaman did not still reply, and she grew angry.

"Answer me, hawk-man, or you will bath in the spilled guts of every woman in this village!"

"I have none," he replied.

She uttered a proud 'humph!', as if reproaching him. "Will no woman bed you, hawk-man? Are you a leper? Who is your friend here?" she asked him, searching the crowd with her gaze.

A man put his hand in the air. "I -- I am, y-your Majesty."

Huaman looked and saw his friend Atallchi slowly rise from his knees.

"What do they call you, villager?" the Princess inquired.

"A-Atallchi, your Majesty. M-my father w-was Ozcollo, who, who, um, who f-fought beside Huaman's father, H-Huallpa, lo-long ago..." he replied, shaken by her figure.

"Why do you stutter like that, man? Huaman, the hawk, will not be touched by a woman; but you, son of Ozcollo -- the Ocelot! -- cannot speak to one straight! Is there no man in this village with a proper ispana between his legs?" she called out, with a roaring laughter coming from her ladies and her warriors.

"F-forgive me, P-Princess, but... but y-your... your b-beauty is... t-too great too bear," the poor man uttered, his knees almost shaking.

The Princess smiled a feline smile, and then pointed her staff at Atallchi. "See, hawk-man! A man who knows his place and the laws that set him there. Have you a wife, son of the Ocelot?"

"N-no, your Majesty," Atallchi replied.

The Princess eyed him with suspicion, and then asked:

"No? But then who is that creature kneeling beside you naked as a stone, son of the Ocelot?" and she pointed her staff at a girl next to him.

"M-my daughter, y-your Majesty, Chita... Chita is her name," he replied, kneeling again to cover her with his arms, protectively.

The Princess C'anca squirmed in delight atop her animal, before eyeing Huaman with a look of disgust.

"See, hawk-man -- see? A man who tends his field, has fathered a daughter and obeys the law. Is he not an example -- tell me, is he not?"

Huaman remained immobile, and no sound escaped his lips.

"Do you tend your field, Huaman, or do you beg for food in the streets?" she continued to reproach him. "We cannot make you father a son, for no woman will touch you -- but I think we shall show you how to obey. You," she said, turning to Atallchi, "you will obey, son of the Ocelot -- will you not?"

A dumb smile ran across Atallchi's lips as he eyed the beautiful Princess and took in every contour of her delicious body: his mind was not his.

"I will, P-princess, I will!"

Princess C'anca smiled a venomous smile again, and then turned to the girl on the floor.

"And you, girl -- will you obey, too?"

Chita did not look up, but she uttered the words "I will" among sobs of pure terror.

The Princess turned to Huaman, and said:

"Look upon these exemplary subjects, hawk-man, and emulate them." Then she turned to her guards, and pointing at the man and his daughter, she commanded "Seize them!"

*****

There was a terrible tumult in that instant, as a dozen warriors pushed through the crowd to seize Atallchi and his daughter Chita. They did not resist, but the woman would not move and had to be hauled away by two men. Her father smiled at the Princess sheepily as he was led away, like a slave with no chains -- for he wore the chains in his mind. Huaman watched without moving a muscle, for he knew well that any act of violence near the Princess would end in the deaths of half the village.

Chita sobbed inconsolably as she was carried to the center of the street, murmuring "allichu, allichu!" help! help! and knowing nobody would help her.

"Watch now, hawk-man," the Princess said, and leaning in close she whispered "and know that your pride caused this."

Huaman knew the pain of a spear-wound or a snake-bite, but nothing felt worse in his life than the terrible and intimate wound she had inflicted on him with those words as he watched the scene unfolding.

The naked Chita was lain across the street on her back, her supple body writhing in fear as hands grasped her wrists and ankles and spread her legs.

Atallchi was brought close to her, and part of him realized the terrible truth of his situation, for he sported a magnificient stake under his robe.

"Disrobe him!" the Princess called, and two guards ripped the man's cloth off to reveal his naked arousal. His daughter, laying on the cobblestones, shrieked in horror.

Atallchi eyed the Princess, confused. She gave him a venomous glare and said:

"Your Ñust'a commands it, son of the Ocelot."

Silence hung in the air for a moment, and Atallchi's glare was empty. But then he returned to himself, and nervously stuttered:

"Y-yes, y-your M-m-majesty!"

With that, he kneeled between his own daughter's stretched legs and swiftly entered her. She gave a cry of pure terror, and kept uttering "imanan? imanan?" why? why? over and over again as her own father pumped away at her insides.

Huaman's heart howled as he was forced to witness the terrible spectacle unfolding before his eyes: he felt his friend's shame and his daughter's pain as if they were his own, and the Princess' words "know that your pride caused this!" bore into him like a red iron.

Suddenly he was seized, and many strong hands held his arms and body in place, while others grabbed his head and forcibly opened his mouth. He struggled against them but could not move: they were too many and too strong. He watched from under a mass of knotty fingers as Princess C'anca crushed something in her hand and let the dust fall into his mouth, and his eyes went wide with horror.

"Maca," she hissed, "to increase a man's virility -- tenfold."

He was released then, and he stumbled to his knees as the powder burned in his throat and then stomach. His heart began beating faster; his vision sharpened until it hurt. He felt his own member grow larger, larger, felt more and more aroused by the Princess' exquisite naked form: her supple body, her contours, her wide hips, her perky breasts, her lips, her deep green eyes... Everything about her conspired to make him desire her more, more and more with each passing second.

12