Princess Ransom

Story Info
A young princess becomes a ransom for her nation.
7.2k words
4.33
51.4k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

King Gustave sat with his military advisers, it was no secret that the war was about to turn badly against his country. The reports were unanimous, in no more than a few weeks the Hartshore lines would collapse, allowing the troops of the enemy Juriland to sweep in for victory. But before that happened many thousands of King Gustave's troops as well as a large number of enemy forces would die.

King Gustave raged. Much of his anger was directed at himself, how he and King Julius had blundered into war was scandalous. What had begun as a matter of personal honor became a conflict that was wasting precious lives on both sides. Gustave had always considered himself an enlightened leader so the current situation was a profound embarrassment. Still, he could not simply declare victory and recall his troops. For King Julius the war was a nuance as well. He had made tentative overtures for peace. To Gustave a peace with honor was far better than eventual defeat. Under a banner of truce the two met at a border town declared neutral by both sides.

King Julius, tall, distinguished looking and wearing the grin of a man who knew he held a winning hand entered the meeting room. The town hall had been turned over for the negotiations. King Gustave had arrived first, he tried not to wear a glum expression but failed. Accompanying King Julius was his second son, prince Adam. He was a younger, handsomer version of his father. Gustave's sons were all at the front. Adam wore a military uniform as well. Gustave believed that the knowledge of his heirs remaining behind to fight would reflect well upon him and would impress his rival, King Julius.

The mediators made sure that proper protocol was followed before the two rulers sat down across a wide table from each other.

"Gustave, your excellency, we both seem to be in a spot of trouble, don't we? Of course your troubles are currently greater than mine. We could be here all day but I want this stupid conflict to end. Here is my proposal, We will seek no land and no tribute, in exchange one member of your family shall enter into my household as a symbolic ransom for the lives of the men on both sides who otherwise would have been lost."

King Gustave reeled. Symbolic ransom was an antiquated tradition. It simple terms it meant that a member of his family would be publicly reduced to a level below even that of the lowest peasant, collared and sent to serve as a slave in the royal household of a rival kingdom for the rest of their life. On the one hand, it would bring the war to an end immediately, on the other hand someone that he loved would be placed into the basest form of slavery. It was a bitter pill and a pyrrhic victory at best.

After collecting his thoughts King Gustave replied, "Fair King Julius, surely there must be some other way?"

"Certainly good king Gustave,' replied King Julius," this war could continue to rage for weeks or months costing both of our nations the lives of valuable men and draining our treasuries. I know that you are an intelligent man and a noble ruler, you abhor the loss of life and wealth as much as I do. We both know that I will soon have an insurmountable advantage. Since I was, technically, not the aggressor of this conflict I am willing to take the high road. Certainly one life, not even forfeit, in bondage, is preferable to thousands of dead men."

"Fair Gustave, do you REALLY want to face the widows, the sons and the daughters of the men who will assuredly die? What will you say to a grieving mother when she asks you why you did not accept my current proposal? Are you prepared for defeat? Do you truly desire to be driven from your throne and have to spend the rest of your life in exile? This mercy I am extending you is beyond fair."

Gustave consulted with his men. His counselors favored the proposal. The majority of his generals also saw the wisdom of King Julius' offer. Gustave returned to the table.

"I accept your offer. I will serve as the ransom."

"No." stated King Julius flatly. "We have no interest in you serving as ransom, you are an old man set in his ways, we want someone young whom we can train. We want someone with assets that can be exploited. No King Gustave, you and your people would learn nothing if you served as ransom. Your people expect it. It might give you satisfaction but it will not assuage your citizens who have already lost sons and brothers and fathers to war. They are continuing to die even as we speak. No my friend, the penalty has to sting. If this thing is to be done your daughter, Princess Elle, will become the ransom for your people."

King Gustave paled. Elle was his youngest and his favorite, she had just come to majority and was one of the most beautiful women in all of his kingdom. "No, not my angel!"

King Julius gazed icily across the table at his rival. "She is of age, is she not? Let us explain the proposal to her and let her decide her fate. I am willing to initiate a truce until we hear from your enchanting daughter. Surely she will see the wisdom of saving thousands of lives with her own."

As king Julius spoke, King Gustave could not help but notice the evil leer on the face of prince Adam. Gustave, filled with disgust, placed his head in his hands and wept.

Back at the palace Princess Elle listened to the proposal of King Julius.Her father and a representative from the kingdom of Juriland explained in graphic detail what would be expected of her. Elle knew that she could not permit the truce to end and hostilities to return but the cost to herself was nearly incalculable. She would never get married, she would be humiliated in the extreme and her life would essentially end right now in her eighteenth year. She would be property, to be used at the whims of her captors for the rest of her life. She had been given a week to make her decision.

Elle visited the front where the brief truce was still holding. The nature of war was a painfully eye opening experience for the sheltered young princess. She saw the horrible weapons of war. She met some prisoners of war and spent many hours talking to the recuperating wounded of her own nation.. One particular young man remained seared into her soul. He was her own age and rather handsome, they had struck up a rapport as they spoke. From his cot the young private explained to his princess how he had come to lose his sight and one of his hands in battle during a futile assault on the Juriland defenses.

Elle realized that this boy's old life was over before he had even had a chance to live. Elle realized that if she could prevent just one other soldier from ending up in a similar situation or worse, than her service, as horrible as it might turn out to be, would still be worth every moment. With steel resolve she sent word to her father and the Juriland representative that she had made her decision in the affirmative.

Her father wept a second time on hearing the news. Conversely troops from two separate nations cheered themselves hoarse.

Elle's final week as a princess before she had to report to bondage was filled with activity. All around her stated that they would try to give her a wonderful, memorable time, a source of solace for the hard days to come. Elle was a practical girl however, and wise beyond her years. She told her father, "Sire, the memories I have as your daughter will keep me strong and remind me of who I am once I have become a slave. One more week will not add to those memories. I would prefer to spend the time saying goodbye to my family, you. mother, my brothers and sisters, and the people of our nation."

King Gustave stared at his daughter, She was tall and well built, with long brown hair that cascaded down her back, a row of freckles across the bridge of her nose betrayed her young age. Her eyes were green and luminous, her countenance was an intoxicating mix of his own and his wife's features, she was by far the most beautiful of his three daughters. King Gustave realized that if not for his own blundering, the wondrous creature before him could have been an empress or queen of a nearby nation and adored by her husband and adopted country. Instead she would be reduced to the basest existence. King Gustave took his favorite child into his arms. For her sake he forced himself not to weep, but his grief was profound.

While those around her tried to talk her out of reporting for duty, Elle's mind was made up and her determination iron. The first few remaining days of her freedom she spent, distributing her many gowns and jewels to her two older sisters. The dresses would have to be altered, but would look just as beautiful on her siblings. For one night she and her sisters had a slumber party, laughing and enjoying each others company as they had done as young girls. Things turned serious when talked switched to sex. Unlike her sisters, who were experienced with men, Elle was still pure. With dread Elle realized that her maidenhead would be just another trophy for her en-slavers. At the same time Elle was supremely interested in all things having to do with sex. Of late her attention had been captured by the handsome faces and attractive physiques of her honor guard or even of civilians she met during her day.

She knew, in theory, what a naked man looked like but she ached to see one with her own eyes. She envied her married sisters for being in on a secret Elle knew nothing of. Knowing that she would be deflowered, Elle pumped her sisters for information as to what to expect.

Her sister, Helga, encouraged Elle to seduce one of their honor guard, "There is no reason that those Juriland bastards should get your innocence as well!"

"No." replied Elle, "they want me as I am now. I must honor my vow."

Her two brothers returned home from the front, over a formal dinner she said farewell to these young men and military officers. Since her brothers had always been her protectors Elle extracted a solemn promise from each of them that they would not try to exact revenge; for she was becoming ransom willingly. Both of her brothers, even stubborn crown prince Karl, at last agreed to honor her wishes.

There was time spent with a priest receiving absolution from future sins, a final ride and hike around her favorite spots near the castle and a quiet dinner with her mother and father. The sadness during that dinner was palpable. Even Elle was in tears by the time the final course was served. All too soon the week ended.

Ransom day arrived clear and warm. A fine spring day. The actual ceremony would be held in neutral territory, as the ancient tradition demanded. The same town hall where King Gustave had met King Julius was prepared for the ceremony. Elle rode in a carriage opposite her parents. Her father and mother held hands and wore sober expressions. The ride passed largely in silence. Everything that had to said had already been uttered.

In the town hall, Elle, her parents, and their retinue marched into the main meeting room through a line of soldiers from both kingdoms. They were in their finest dress uniforms and stood on either side of the door, creating a tunnel for the royal parties with their sabers raised high. The sight of the uniforms reminded Elle again of why she was preforming this duty and it filled her with renewed resolve.

The party from Hartshore took their appointed seats. A short time later the Juriland entourage arrived.

King Julius wore a proper serious expression, but his companion, Prince Adam looked just like a fox in a hen house. Gustave wanted to slap the insolent smirk off the brat's face. If not for a reassuring look from his daughter, King Gustave would have called the deal off then and there.

The ministers of state from the respective nations called the meeting to order and the scribes of both nations began to record the proceedings. The moderator, from a third, neutral nation, selected to make sure that every step of the process was properly followed began to speak.

"We meet here today to put an end to war and to replay an ancient tradition. It is my sincere hope that at the end of these proceedings King Gustave and King Julius will see the wisdom of maintaining peace. It is my understanding that a ransom for lives of the soldiers will be offered today?"

Princess Elle rose to her feet and said, with only a hint of betraying emotion in her voice, "Aye honorable moderator. I, Princess Elle of the kingdom of Hartshore, offer myself as ransom for the soldiers on both sides of this conflict."

The moderator was taken aback, customarily it was a prince who was given as ransom. However there was no law that the ransom MUST be male. After gathering his wits and breath the moderator began to speak again.

"And who receives this ransom?"

Prince Adam was on his feet, "Honorable moderator, I Prince Adam, crown prince of Juriland will receive this ransom."

There were gasps from the audience which had gathered to watch the proceedings. The nature of what was to follow was paramount in the minds of all present. After graveling for silence the moderator addressed his next question to the ministers of state, ''Is this ransom in according to the wishes of your respective nations?" Both ministers gave their assent.

"Then these proceeding shall continue," Stated the moderator. "Come forward Princess."

Elle paced the short distance to to the slight dais just to the right of the moderator. She looked stunning in the last gown she would ever own. The green fabric hugged her bodice nicely. Long green gloves and a white stole completed the outfit. Atop her head, Elle wore her royal tiara. The diadem was her only jewelry, In all respects, her beauty was ravishing. as calmly as possible she awaited the moderators next words.

"Do you Princess Elle, hereby surrender your title and all claims or pretense of royalty. Do you further agree to take a place lower than the least citizen of either Juriland or your former kingdom. Will you accept the collar of slavery and a life that is not yours for as long as you shall live?"

Elle gazed at the gathered crowd, she looked at her parents and at the soldiers of both nations. With a lump in her throat she replied,

"Yes honorable moderator, I answer affirmative to every question."

The moderator allowed some time for the portent of the moment to filter throughout the room before he announced, "Will you receive this ransom, Prince Adam.?"

Prince Adam strode forward to face Elle, "Yes honorable moderator, I shall."

"Then Prince Adam, do what must be done." stated the moderator.

Prince Adam eyed the woman before him. Up close she was even more beautiful than he had previously believed. It would be sheer bliss to have this intoxicating creature at his beck and call for as long as he wanted.

"Slave," he said to a blushing Elle, "Why do you wear the garments of a free woman?"

This was the part Elle dreaded the most. It was an essential component of the ceremony and could not be avoided. The ransom's debasement must be public and total for maximum impact for all involved. Elle had requested that her lady in waiting be present to assist her. The request had been granted. Elle saw her friend hasten to the front of the room and curtsy before Prince Adam. She extended her arm and Elle removed the stole from about her shoulders and handed it to her lady in waiting.

Next came the long green gloves as Elle withdrew first her left hand and arm and then the right. She handed the gloves to her lady in waiting. All that remained for the young princess was embarrassment. Elle stood at attention as her lady in waiting stepped behind her and unlaced the stays of her dress. With as much grace as Elle could muster, she pulled off and stepped out of the striking green dress.

Prince Adam along with all of the men in the room as well as many of the women drank in the loveliness of the former princess Elle, clad, now in only a corset, step ins, stockings a gater belt, and shoes. Her tiara still nestled gorgeously in her dark brown hair. Her ample chest was enticingly compressed by her silken corset. Adam knew that he would have so much fun with his new slave. He was glad that he had strapped down his penis, otherwise his bulge would have belied his intentions and eliminated the serious air of the proceedings.

"Continue" Prince Adam said simply.

Silently Elle indicated to her lady in waiting that she should loose her corset. Nervously, the young woman fumbled with the stays of the former princess's corset. It seemed to take an eternity until the last stay was freed. Despite her embarrassment, Elle gracefully slid the garment off of her slim form. Princess Elle's magnificent breasts were exposed to the open air. Elle's father, King Gustave cringed, but not before he noted that his daughter's breasts were every bit as beautiful as her mother's had been decades before. The cool air of the room caused Elle's nipples to become erect.

Thoroughly red with humiliation, Elle removed first one shoe and then the other. Without stopping in between she began rolling the silk stockings off her long and limber legs. Her feet were dainty and well formed. Seeking to get the inevitable over, Elle quickly unhooked her garter belt and withdrew her step ins. Lastly she handed her tiara to her lady in waiting. For a moment she stood, arms at her sides, her naked glory fully revealed.

Prince Adam was utterly rapturous at the sight. Her body was lithe and enticing in all parts. A light dusting of freckles across her chest matched those gracing her nose and cheeks. Her flat tummy held an attractive navel and her brown bush was nicely trimmed. Caught up in her beauty, Adam nearly forgot to proceed to the next step of the ceremony. At last He produced a collar and stated a simple command to Elle.

"Slave, assume the position of supplication. and lower your head."

Elle, swallowed the last remnants of her pride and placed herself in the required manner. She was on her knees, legs apart, hands behind her back with her chest thrust forward. When Elle considered how this position must look to the assembled crowd and the shame it must be causing in her parents, Elle was glad that she was facing the ground.

Presently Elle heard Prince Adam step forward, Out of the corner she spied his uniformed pants leg. Elle noted that Prince Adam was not uncomely. Under other circumstances she would have considered him dashing. Elle felt the prince's touch as he parted her hair and slid the collar in place. Elle was surprised by his touch. In addition to being gentle there was an inherent power in his caress. The closest she could like it to was when, she was younger and a traveling magician had used some device that generated sparks to make her hair stand on end. It was thrilling and mysterious at the same time. The sensation of Prince Adams fingers as they probed her asshole and pussy, on the other hand, was quite shocking, still Elle knew that such a minute inspection of her intimate parts was to be expected.

After what seemed like an eternity, she heard Prince Adam stay,

"Rise slave."

Elle felt the weight about her neck as she rose to her feet. After wiping the tears from her eyes she noticed that Prince Adam was holding a simple, homespun robe open for her. Elle placed one arm and then the other n the rough robe and fasted the attached belt. She was startled to notice that it exposed much of her legs as well as the tops of her bosom. Adam placed some sandals on Elle's feet and fastened a leash to Elle's collar. Gently, he impelled her to step off the dais.

The key to the lock on Elle's collar was broken in half by the moderator, symbolizing the eternal nature of the one time princess's service. Immediately after the destruction of the key the moderator intoned the ancient ritual,

"A ransom having been offered and accepted by the waring parties; it is the pronouncement of this body that war between Juriland and Hartshore is at an end. Let no man attempt to revoke the work preformed this day, lest the ransom's life be forfeit."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12