Princess Ransom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,391 Followers

Adam's caress was tender, as though he were trying to commit every part of Elle to memory, which he in fact was. At cunnilingus, he worked ardently and long, forcing a string of orgasms from the young slave. Although Elle offered her posterior, Adam declined anal sex in favor of as many sessions of face to face missionary as he was capable of.

"Please don't forget me, Elle. Promise you won't forget me!" Whispered the prince in her ear.

"How could I ever, Master?" she replied before embracing him. Elle clasped Adam tightly and in that moment all his years and maturity seemed to vanish, leaving behind an insecure young man, not much older than herself, suddenly at sea, with neither wind or compass or any shore in sight. In that moment, Elle fell in love with Prince Adam all over again.

The next morning, Adam tried and failed to force the forlorn expression from his face. He kissed Paulina in the chaste manner called for when the public was on hand to witness the proceedings. The public had turned out in great numbers to view the woman who would be their princess. Her beauty and poise won the hearts of the public immediately and her nation of Deusenstad was currently in vogue as a now friendly country opening its doors to visitors from a new ally. Paulina was cheered heartily, as was Elle, much to the young slave's surprise. One of the footmen illuminated her,

"Young Miss Elle, the public recalls your sacrifice with much affection. Because of you, there are far fewer fatherless sons and bereft widows. Such a kindness is long remembered."

One woman, not much older than Elle herself, approached the carriage holding aloft an infant, "Good Miss, you saved my husband's life. I have named our newborn daughter Elle in your honor."

Elle held the child in her arms for a moment. The sleeping infant did not stir. The former princess gazed at the pink bundle, saw its tiny breast rise and fall and was overwhelmed with emotion. She was more than just an anonymous slave, she was a heroine to the people! With a catch in her throat, Elle realized that there must be thousands of children, just like the one she now held. "How many more Elles has my action caused to be born?" she thought to herself. Elle kissed the sleeping infant and returned it to its mother. "Bless you, woman, bless you," she said as tears of joy filled her eyes.

It was only after many miles had passed in the closed carriage that Paulina interrupted Elle's reverie.

"You have touched lives in a way that I never shall, even if fate makes me the queen of Juliland. Despite the collar you wear Elle, you are NOBODY'S slave."

"My fate cannot be changed, Mistress."

"No, but it can be greatly ameliorated. My dukedom does not practice slavery. Although I can't remove your collar I CAN make you one of my ladies in waiting. Once we reach Deusenstad, you shall be clad in finery from head to toe. Further, I am going to insist as part of the marriage contract that you become MY property. In the future, Prince Adam will need my permission to bed you."

"But sleeping with my Master is no hardship Mistress!"

"I never claimed it wasn't. As the wife, whether Adam realizes it or not, I control his manhood. I certainly do not intend to let the man starve or atrophy but he will have to place my needs above his own and your passions before his. If you think I can lead Adam around now, just wait until you see the change in the man when we return from our honeymoon! My parents had no sons, as an only child, I was instilled in the need to make a proper marriage from the time I could walk. My mother wanted to be sure, however, that any man whom I married would never abuse me or treat me like a common woman. Therefore, in addition to all of the classes highborn women attend, I also sat in secret apprentice with the royal concubines and foreign women of intrigue. It did not take me long to discern that I preferred their company to those of the opposite gender, but my destiny was never been my own. These women taught me how to be satisfied by even the most obnoxious man. Not that I have very much actual practice, but the theoretic knowledge seems sound enough."

"But is that fair to my Master?"

"Oh, he'll get all the sex and intimacy he could possibly want He's just going to have to learn different ways of obtaining it!"

And with that, the two women shared a hearty laugh. Elle saw years of joy and fulfillment ahead of her. Paulina, she knew, would become more than a friend and lover and she would still have Prince Adam and , from time to time, Roger Duken. For the first time, she now realized, she posessed the adulation of the public. All in all, not a bad trade off for her former life. For the first time, Elle felt that it was not a collar that she wore but a halo!

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,391 Followers
12