Princesses Plug Training

Story Info
Part 2 of training princess.
5.8k words
3.84
77.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michele3790
Michele3790
15 Followers

Coming home after seeing the ballet that night, I noticed my black medium jelly plug on our night stand along with my leash for the 3rd time this week. Seeing this, my mind begins to wonder off in thought for a few moments...

Master has been using our plug more often at nights since moving in with him. Master knowing this keeps me up a majority of the night from my pounding ache in my clit, my focus totally on loving our cock. Master knowing that the plug will only make my reverence to love our cock grow deeper within me. Knowing what the plug does to me, how deep into sub space this will get me. Master has been training me to be able to stay with the cock for longer periods of time. This making my only concern to be about loving our cock, Making Master and our cock first, always in my thoughts. Master reinforcing my love of our cock though his loving touch, his soft caresses, how he talks me, how he makes me feel while I am deep in my space with our cock. Always making me truly know I am loved, cherished by my Master for who I am. Understanding my Master's structure, the guidance he provides is for me in this. Knowing his corrections if I don't stay in my space with our cock, keep my focus on being attentive and nurturing is also part of our love and bond.

Knowing I will have the plug, that feeling of our cock in my anal cunt all night. only able feel my pussy aching to be filled and used, my clit throbbing all night against the nylon knowing I have to softly rut as I softly nurse and kiss on our cock softly. Resisting the need, the urge to bring myself to orgasm knowing I would be punished if I did. My pussy aching even more just to be used by that cock I love, crave, need deep inside me more then anything. Knowing I will have to submit to this will of Master for me or be disciplined for not properly keeping our focus. Knowing our training is changing our thoughts, keeping our focus to where it should always be.

The thoughts of my morning reward, the two options that I know will lay ahead of me raced though my head. The one option for following Masters training: is if in morning once my Master awakens and takes the cock from my mouth, he may use my pussy allowing me a single orgasm. Master allowing me our orgasm from our cock I so eagerly crave, feeling Masters loving touch after as he puts me to bed as reward for following my Masters training. I know from past experiences that if I am not good and listen to Masters strict structure and guidance for me, following my training staying in my sub space with my cock there are consequences for this.

All Master will do is take the leather cuffs on my wrists, lock them to the ring on my steel collar. Master pulling my pantyhose down, removing the medium plug replacing it with a larger one making me begin to cry from the pain of it forcing its way in as it stretches my anal cunt. My tears begin to flow the guilty feeling for letting my Master down, not following his structure and guidance for me. Never forgetting the feeling if his disappointment that night, not wanting that feeling again. Master rolling me to my side telling me in his stern disappointing voice I hate, how I am a very bad girl, that he is so disappointed that I must not love our cock like he thought. That I must not need Master or the love he gives me that I must need to taught a lesson on loving our cock. I remember crying from the pain of the large plug, but most of all from how guilty I feel for letting my Master down, by not loving our cock as I should. The feeling of his hand smacking my pantyhosed ass very hard my tears start flowing even more, each smack going over why we are being punished, begging Master, pleading that we will be a good girl, unable to control my tears from master scolding me, humiliating me to teach me to follow his direction.

Once my correction was finished I remember Master softly whispering to me, I love you my princess, you're so very precious to me but since you disappointed Master, our cock tonight you won't be allowed to love us tonight. Master placing his arm around me spooning in closer to me. Masters hand caressing my aching clit with his fingers, teasing me making my hips rut uncontrollably, pulling his hand away, and putting our hard throbbing cock between my legs as they close. Feeling its hardness throbbing against my aching pussy, being told to just feel it against me, how I am not to rut against it but to just feel the ache and disappointment. I begin to feel Masters thumb press against my lips, hearing his stern OPEN feeling his thumb already pushing against my lips forcing its way deep inside in as I begin to open. Remembering the sternness words he used as I was told to softly nurse his thumb, as I would our cock, this is what I'll get when disobedient. I was told not to fall asleep but told to feel my ache, my need. That if he felt that I stopped nursing on his thumb I would put on the floor in my cage away from him completely.

That guilty feeling for taking that way from him, from myself, knowing I chose this by being disobedient, not following Masters Structure and guidance. My feelings began over taking me, there is no worse punishment for me then to have my Masters loving attention taken away from me, the guilt of letting Master down, our cock down, not loving them as a I should. Knowing I won't get our orgasm from our cock in the morning, or Masters loving affection on me tonight. My tears flowed again from my bluish green eyes as I have to nurse Masters Thumb and not on our cock. Feeling Master getting settle in behind me, seeing my tears telling me its time to relax, for me to just feel the plug, feel my ache in my pussy, that I will just have to deal with it. I remember the lesson I learned that night after he finally got me to settle down, stopping my tears. How Master is going to keep me focused with his strict structure, guidance, his strict control of me. Freeing me to him, with his love of me and who I am is for him, for us.

Master has always been this way ever since the very beginning when I first met him. This is growing more now that Master doesn't have me working and living with him since my capture, giving him total control over my training. He loves me even more now that I have given him that control, surrendering my will to him. As he wipes the tears away from my face, placing his thumb back in my mouth, I hear a loving good night; I know I'm going to have to be like this tonight. I can't be told to go to my punishment cage. I need to be with him, feeling his loving touch on my body. This helps me to relax more; I know I have to surrender to his will of this, Masters Discipline for me. Knowing if I'm good taking this correction he gives, sometimes I will be forgiven and put back with our cock that I ache for.

Being lost in my thoughts as I look at my plug and leash, Master comes up behind me grabs my hair hard with one hand; whispers in my ear to tell Master what my purpose is, please My Princess slut, tell me now. I feel a quick sharp slap on my ass, feeling my hesitation Master pulls his sluts hair harder, as he pulls my hair more feeling his other hand on my pantyhose caressing over my aching cunt, starting to caress it slowly. My knees start to go weak from him pinching my nipples, pulling them knowing how very sensitive they are. Master can tell now his Princess is aching, needing. Hearing him whisper in my ear, tell me your purpose now my lil princess. I just can't resist the ache, the need. Unable to control it any longer I finally whimper out, to love my Master completely, to completely love and care for our cock, to be bonded to our cock, to be one together.

As I begin to finish, his grip lessons I feel him lean in near my ear in his loving sweet voice, what a good girl I am how I am loved and how you need me. Master calls me that name again as I hear you telling me, my lil princess is such a good girl. How learning my purpose more and more each day. Feeling Masters Hand firmly in my hair pulling me down to my knees. I've learned that when put in front of our cock like this I have to keep my eyes focused directly on our cock, but not being aloud to touch him with my lips or tongue. Knowing I am not allowed to take my eyes off of him unless Master allows. Softly caressing my clit as I have to keep my eyes on our cock, Master tells me for which I already know that I have to be plugged tonight. That I will need to bond more with our cock, work on my focus more. Hearing this knowing he won't use our pussy tonight; he will only allow his princess to express love to our cock with my mouth this night, building our bond together. To only feel my entire ache, my need in my pussy having to focus it all on loving our cock with my mouth that I so desperately need in my pussy, my anal cunt over and over!

Knowing I to have to be up all nurturing, loving our cock all night. Having to focus on being in my sub space emotionally bonded with our cock. Being punished if my focus isn't where it should be, if I don't stay in my space between Masters Legs focusing on the loving emotional bond we share together. Knowing these things; if I say no Master will be upset our focus isn't where it should be and princess will not enjoy her evening due to the correction he would give. If I keep my focus on our cock, I will be loved and cherished by Master though his words and his touch on me. All I can reply knowing I have to be obedient. I need Masters loving touch on me is... Please Sir, Please let your princess bond with our cock tonight.

I feel the snap of my leach going on my collar; Master wraps the leash around his right hand pulling it tight slightly choking me. I feel his felt hand begin to play with my nipples softly; knowing playing with them builds my need for our cock, feel our cock so deep inside filling me, stretching me satisfying that aching need. My pussy, each day only getting worse making me so horny all the time not being able to cum when I need. Knowing I have to thank my Master each day for setting the princess slut free begging him to keep me this way for master, for our cock.

Knowing Master uses these humiliations of making me beg for this training, to keep the slut in me out. Keep me focused on our bonding to each other, to our cock. I see the med plug in Masters Hand; I know it is going to be in me soon. Knowing what the plug does to me only making the ache need that has been building each and everyday though having to play, being denied orgasm. Though nights like tonight since she has moved in with him. Her training is focusing on bringing out the slut, keeping her out for our cock. All I can do while looking at our cock is whimper to Master is a desperate, thank You Master, Please

Master begins to pull down my pantyhose. Whispering in my ear kissing me on the cheek softly, lean over my princess holding my plug in his hand I hear him tell me to open my cheeks for your Master, Let me have that anal cunt. I hear him say tell me your purpose, as the plug begins to be pushed in and out my ache over taking me. I plead to him please master no; please don't plug your princess please. You know what having that plug in does to me Master PLEASE. all I hear is yes my lil princess and you stroke my hair that is why you have to be plugged you must learn your purpose, with a hard warning smack on my ass, Once again tell me your purpose my princess.

Knowing I have to be obedient I can't ask again on not be plugged or be corrected. I have to reply to Master; my purpose is to love our cock completely, to be bonded with our cock, to be one together. Hearing Master say you're a good girl, I feel the plug starting to work in and out of my anal cunt slowly. Pushing my plug a little deeper each time a question is asked slowly teasing me. Feeling his other hand caressing my body, my back, softly pinching my nipples that soft loving voice telling me that's a good girl. You're such a good lil Princess for your Master. I love you so much, we need you, and you're so special to me.

Knowing I have to keep focus on things Master tells me as my plug is going in. Hearing him tell me you're learning your purpose, you're following my structure & guidance for you so well. I finally feel the plug being pushed all the way; filling my anal cunt I feel my hose being pulled up again. I begin to softly whimper from the need, the hunger in me to feel and love that beautiful cock in my pussy. As I start to get lost in that need, as I fall further into my sub space. I hear this deep commanding voice snap me out of it for a few moments, on your back my little cock princess, eyes focused only on our cock. Work that clit slowly for me, tease and build that ache for me.

Please Master, looking at him with those beautiful teary begging eyes, he knows that look. Master looks at me with those stern eyes, telling me again to keep my eyes on our cock to playing with my clit keeping my focus. As I reach down; beginning to softly caress my throbbing clit. As I watch him walk to his side of the bed. He lies down on his side facing me beginning to play with my erect aching nipples. Hearing him tell me how beautiful I am like this, he loves seeing me in this state of need. He knows the need of an orgasm is building in me; he reaches down feels my wetness as he takes my hand away from my aching clit. He pulls on my leash; I know to follow when Master pulls on it or face his correction. Placing me between his thighs laying me on his right side his left leg between mine. I know I have to keep my aching cunt against his leg. Knowing he can control if princess is allowed to softly rut against it, building my ache. Knowing my Master enjoys knowing he can control me by being able to work my cunt on his leg as I get into sub space, to only move it to have me just lay there and feel the ache that need in my pussy, feeling that plug in me all night.

As I finally get settle down on Masters Thigh I go to kiss my cock Master won't allow me to love him yet hold me back from him with the leash. He just allows me to look as I lay next to our cock; making me take in the musky smell I now love, craves so much. Making me need to be closer to him, have our cock in my mouth. To kiss him all over, lick him... just caress him softly in my hand... Masters hand is in my leash holding me back, not allowing me to touch or love the cock yet. Master feels me softly humping my aching wet pussy on his leg between mine... pulling against the leash, chocking me lightly as I ache to love him, kiss him, to be with our cock I need so much. I know my Master is waiting to get the desperate aching PLEASE that he needs from me, making me say it to you over and over until I get it right, by her desperation, her true need, in her pleading tone to love our cock. to become emotional from our need, Surrender to his will, and letting go to the need inside he can tell I am finally ready to be with and love the cock for the night, I feel you finally release your grip of my leash. Releasing me to the cock, as he does I hear Masters stern deep voice telling me to just kiss and lick our cock softly!!

From past experiences I know I must listen, I know I must go slow take my time. I do remember him having to teach me a couple lessons on times I let it over take me by being slapped on cheek soft at first as a warning, much harder the 2nd time and disciplined . I begin to feel your hand softly caressing my hair, telling me in your loving, caring voice that's a good girl. Love your cock you are so beautiful like this, your Master loves you so very much, our cock loves you very much we are lucky to have you. you are my princess, That's It bond with your cock As I hear these things it is pushing me further into my sub space as I talk softly to our cock, only feeling the need to love him and bond more to him.

I lose myself in Masters soft words. All I can think about is how much I love our cock; how I need to love him, kiss him all over. the excitement my body feels, feeling my lips on our cock, kissing him over and over again, from the tip of his beautiful head down that thick shaft, to each ball and back again. Hearing me mumble as I speak to our cock, I hear Master, very softly directing me. Speak to the cock, tell him you love him! Master listens for me to tell my cock how much I love him, need him. I have learned to be sincere in my words. Master can feel the desperation in my replies; can tell my sincerity in my need, my emotional love of our cock. Reinforcing the bond to our cock knowing if my emotions aren't sincere honest in my tone, the desperation in my voice to need to love and bond to Master, to our cock.

Master would stop this and punishment would happen. She has learned this from this happening before and knows she must be true in her love of her cock or face the punishment for this. As I lay there feeling your touch on my neck, rubbing and caressing my hair you take our cock from me as I am kissing him, I hear a soft stern OPEN, as you begin to move the cock towards my mouth. I know must whimper out a desperate teary thank you before Master will finally put our soft cock in my mouth. As our cock finally though my lips, I hear that soft stern voice tell me again lay there and JUST NURSE the cock, my lil princess. As my love finally slips into my mouth, As I lay there feeling our cock in my mouth, losing myself in him thinking how good, my love feels in my mouth, making the ache in my pussy pound even more from the plug in my anal cunt making me try and start moving my aching pussy on Masters leg more, allowing slut's excitement to build. I can't control the desire I have to start moving my head, working our cock by moving up and down softly on the cock while he is in my mouth.

I know I am tying to make our cock grow, working our cock more in my mouth. Master knows his Princess is getting very deep and close a possible release her excitement is building. As Master pulls away his leg, Master takes the cock from me, slapping me lightly on the cheek, sternly saying NURSE ONLY. Placing my love back, I begin to nurse on the soft cock again, knowing this means I won't be able to work my cock tonight, to get our orgasm, our love from our cock tonight. Knowing I have to let go and just focus on our cock, our bond together. I begin to softly whimper as I begin to nurse our cock again.

I hear you softly tell me, I know baby but this is your purpose, to love our cock, to be bonded with your cock, this is your training, now nurse him like a good girl show him your love, my lil princess, you wont be receiving your orgasm from our cock tonight, you know it is a reward for a good girl, a good girl who follows her training tonight. I take him in; just nursing on our cock softly as you rub my neck and caress my hair, telling me that it is time to settle down. that it will be a long night, how Master needs me to ache for my plug slut, he wants me to learn to beg to be plugged, to love what it does to me, To love our cock any chance I get, any place I want you to love our cock, my lil princess This is your purpose to love and worship our cock, to be bonded to our cock.

As I lay between Masters Legs nursing softly on my love getting lost in my zone I can feel your caress on my neck become softer; Master has become much quieter as more time goes. As Master starts to sleep, I still feel his caress on my neck. I have to drift more into my zone with our cock. Knowing I'm not going to be able to sleep, I have learned when I am put to bed like this and plugged I have only 2 options for the night. I must sleep with him in my mouth nursing him like a pacifier, or if you can't sleep I'm expected to still love him with kisses, loving him tenderly holding him, kissing him as Master sleeps. If Master awakens and his princess slut isn't doing one of the two, I know the consequences of this from past experiences from not keeping my focus on my love our cock in a very loving tender way.

Michele3790
Michele3790
15 Followers
12