Princil's Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he withdrew it she gobbled the remaining traces from his stick while he remained hardened. Then he bent to her and using mouth and fingers brought her to the long ecstasy she had hungered for as the magic had taken hold. Crying out desperately she gave herself to him and to the magic which flowed through her. As the wetness came she was conscious of three figures in the doorway. She knew them well. Princil's sister, her husband's daughter Remzain, slim, beautiful and dark, like her mother, stood watching their final moments of ecstasy, and behind her, Ishtral's own lovely adult daughters, Samatha and Felyst. Ishtral felt the thrill of being wide open amongst her family. There were no secrets. They witnessed her soul and her body being refreshed and cleansed by a passion with no guilt, as Princil's magic took her over the top, and she welcomed them.

When she was finished they lay panting in each other's arms for indeterminate minutes. Princil's penis never lost its hardness and the magic was undiminished. It became clear that he wished to be satisfied again.

12