Princil's Magic Ch. 10 Pt. 01 Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new woman became close to her next orgasm and another man was bidden to come close and fuck her from behind. He witnessed her final shaking as the ecstasy came upon her, the wetness spraying over his head. The younger woman laid down for him and bid him to enter her again, as another man fondled and kissed her. He lost himself in her lovely flesh as he felt the warmth of many hands upon his flesh. He emptied his soul of the tensions which beset him and allowed their goddess to slip inside his mind.

As he came to the final moments of his sharing, the woman he was with became Remzain in his mind. He returned to those precious moments he had felt as he relieved himself into Remzain's perfection. Afterwards, as reality returned he felt a peace he had not felt since he left the beauty to go to the Council Hall in Cromilil. He knew she was lost to him, but amongst her fellow Shalirionites he had been able to find her again.

As he woke up from the dreams which had been real, the women he had shared still surrounded him. Some had found new partners to satiate their continuing passions. Some shivered together in little groups, touching each other and holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes as they thrashed in mutual orgasms, drawing inspiration from each other. The drug still throbbed in him and made him erect again, but he had found Remzain already and achieved his peace. He watched, absorbed by the continuing scenes around him.

12