Principal's Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
This principal is getting his wish to fuck young girls.
1.9k words
3.43
46.1k
36
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9:00 a.m. and Mr. Notally was waiting for Tonisha Johnson to talk about her little prank on one of the freshmen. Funny thing was I was both angry and happy. I felt guilty by of thinking of her. She was a stuck-up bitch who was too full of herself., but all the boys, even him, want a piece of her, but sadly she was with her equally self-absorbed entitled boyfriend, Troy Adam. Today is the day she will be coming to my office to discuss the troubles she has caused with one of the freshmen girls.

The thing was Tonisha might have a thing for me. 15 years as an educator, I can always tell subtle sign from any of the students. Whenever she and I cross paths, she gave me longing look with a smile. One time she was blowing me a kiss, I had to turn my head around, so won't see me brushed.

She wouldn't be the only girl who would be looking at me that way. I find that young woman would always look at me in a certain way. It would either be the cute cashier, pretty bartender or that sexy babysitter who live next door. It was always the same, and I feel so scared that if I tried to flirt with these girls. I would get in trouble or loses my job over these, but I wanted them. The thought of being with one of them, to be able to kiss them, savory every inch of their body, and feel the very insides of their body would be so satisfying. I would even have vivid dreams about either of them laying down in my bed without any clothing, and begging me to take her which I did. I feel my dick getting happy about this. These young girls were my sweet tooth. My thoughts were sadly interrupted when the door finally opened.

It was Tonisha Johnson. She was standing in front of the door while giving me her signature smile and her arms on her waist. She gives me the impression that she knew what I was thinking of. I didn't care about what this girl was thinking about, but I was hating myself for admiring that sweet body of her. She was a black girl with smooth olive skin, wearing a low-cut shirt which revealing her large breasts, which I guess were Double Ds, and wearings short that were way above her knees, which show off her tantalizing legs. Her sweet perfume was so strong I almost lost it, but I put myself back in order.

"You may have a seat" I said with stern look, which she baffled, while she was taking a seat.
"Do you know why you are here?"

"Not really!" said Tonisha while smiling at me. "Why am I here again?" This girl was totally forgetting why she was here or she was playing coy with me.

"Tonisha, you are here because you and your friends decide to play a cruel prank. I am telling you this because you are a senior doesn't mean you are not going get with it."

"Ok baby!" said Tonisha. She started to trail from her lips to neck to breast, and stop right there. She was toying with me.

"you shouldn't be talking to me like this. It is inappropriate." I said which prove pointless because she got up from her seat and bent over so I can get a preview of her cleavage. I didn't even turn away. I just kept on looking at those glorious beauties that making so weak. My dick was getting hard that I felt some precum already accumulating.

"I know you want me Mr. Notally as you want me. Don't you think I haven't noticed you staring at me when I am not looking." Said Tonisha, and she was right.

"I guess you got me red handed, and I was thought I was being sneaky with you," I said with a smile. "How about you come over here and we can discuss this a little more?"

She got up from her position and walk around the desk while fingers trailed my desk. She put her hands on my shoulders and seated on my lap.

"I guess someone is excited to see me, or that is your pencil!" said Tonisha as she noticed big bungle in my pants. As soon as she noticed it, she started to grind again my dick. I immediately respond by putting one hand on her hips and another on the back of her head to pull her down to my lips. While she was still grinding on his lap, they were kissing while our tongues were playing each other. I felt my heart racing when I tasted her lip gloss, and the sweet smell of her perfume was so intoxicated I almost lost it. I broke off the kiss, and I look into her eyes.

"Tonisha, we need to stop before we escalate thing any further," I said. "but how we finish things back at my place about 7:00 p.m."

"Sure baby!" said Tonisha "I will wear something sexy for the occasion."

"one thing!"

"Yeah, baby!"

"Can you please to break up with narcissistic blue-blooded snot of yours. You deserve better than him anyway"

"ok, honey"

She gives me one last kiss and got up from my lap. She walks toward while give me seductive walk. I smiled.

Almost 7:00 p.m., I was getting everything for my little Tonisha Johnson to arrive. "I will write later" I heard the door knock.

I opened the door to find my little date standing waiting to be invited in, and damn she looked sexy. She was wearing a short blue dress that shows off two main assets: her large breasts and those tantalizing legs. She looks even more mouthwatering with that eyeshadow and lip gloss.

"How are you, baby!" said Tonisha while giving me her sexy smile. "Are you planning to invite me in or do you want me to catch a cold?"

"My apology. I just got distracted is all. Please come in!" I said.

When she walked in, she was enticing me with her walk like so much. I noticed that she had a bit of ass. Just staring at this girl was going to make me want to rip off her clothes and fuck her outside, but I keep myself from doing so.

"Come this way Tonisha. We are going to have something sweet to make night a little exciting." I said. I give her a peck on the lips. We went to the living room and sat on the coach across from each other. I had a platter of dark chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of red wine with two glasses seating on the table.

"Do you like what I am wearing?" she said while she put her hand on forearms moving it to my muscles. "Oh, my you have such big muscles."

"Why yes I do I go to the gym about 5 times a week before I have to go to the school," I said with a smirk on my face. "I am glad of you to notices, and I also love that dress of yours." She took a sip of wine and bite a piece of strawberry and said "I am glad you like it, and I would make sure wear something like more often. Oh, I broke up with Troy Adam."

"Good!" I said. "I never liked him."

"I only used him for appearance and relieve some sexual frustration, and he was terrible at that. Besides, I prefer men who are little mature." Tonisha said. She took another piece of strawberry, slowly encircling it around her mouth and ate it.

"I am glad to see you have good taste in men," I said. I took a sip of wine while I was fixated by her way of eating that strawberry.

After our little dinner, I ready for some real dessert, so I took her to the bedroom. I was first one to lay down on the bed, and I told her to lay down on me, which she did so. I pull her head down toward my lips and I kiss her, and like from this morning she started to grind again my growing bungle, while I had my hands on her waists. When those large breasts were smashed against my chest, my heart started racing from the pressure of those mounds. I moved my hands from her back and started to feel my way toward her ass to her zip on the back of her dress. I unzipped it.

I push her up, so she can pull that dress up. When she did, she reveals bra that was barely covering breast with nipples peeking out. They were begging to be released. I reach around and unhooked her bra, which finally unrevealed her glorious large breasts all the boys lusted over. I threw the bra to the side, laid her down. I put mouth around the left breast and started sucking on her nipple while playing with her right. She moaned as she grabbed the sheet. I switch from the left nipple to right, and my hand went down toward her navel area and started to play with her swelling clit. She has gotten a little louder when I started plucking. The more I keep twisting her clit, the more scream my name. so, I decided to change it up.

After I played with her tits, I went down to her navel area. I pull off her panties and started to lick down her legs towards clit. She was enjoying it while her head bent back and clutching the sheet. I started to move from plucked clit to her vagina. I started to swirl my tongue into her and hitting her G-spot. The sensation sent shrivel through her body. I tasted every bit of her sweet nectar and tasted so good.

I pull back and swallow every bit of her nectar. I took off my clothes and look down to large, hardened penis with veins bulging. She knew what do. She put my cock into her mouth and started sucking it. She put it and lick the shift. She surprises me when inserting her finger into rectum

After our little oral exploration, it was time for the main course. I had laid down and had her get on top of me. As she made a little opening to her already wet womanhood, I felt my dick inside her and started we started to move our hips together more slowly. I wanted to s the inside of her, felt myself hitting her G-spots while bouncing on my dick. She moves from bouncing to grind against it which I felt like I was going to explode any minutes.

I decided to switch position with her laying down on the bed with her legs opened, and I went in and out of her with us both moaning from the intensity. I squeezed her boobs and started to play with nipples. I felt walls of her inside growing tight around my dick with her love juice act as a lubricant. She wasn't the only one feeling this way. my dick was about to erupt with some much of semen being a backup. I was almost up my limit as I felt I was going the erupt any minutes. I brought her up to my body and put my lips against her big one. We kissed with passion and fire. I hugged her and explode in her, filling her womb with my cum. After few minutes, we passionately kissed each other until started to fall to sleep.