Principal's Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
The Principal has small talk with his student.
1.7k words
3.94
15.6k
15
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday Afternoon that I decide to mow the lawn. I had two reasons for doing so. One of the ideal reasons was so I meet Alana Woods. She is the babysitter in the neighborhood, and a senior, straight-A student and part of the prom committee in my school. During this time of the day, she like to do her daily jogging routine, and it was almost that time when she come by my house. I believe she is doing that on purpose, so she can see me working in the hot simmering outdoors. I look up from time to time to see if she was coming by, and right on time here she comes.

Alana was also healthy eating yoga nuts. She would always prefer to eat fruits, vegetables, and nothing with man-made tampering. She goes to the same gym and the same yoga class as I do, and whenever we made eye contact, she would give me the same kind of look that Tonisha was giving me. She mostly favored cardio and yoga more than strength. I would do a little quick glance whenever we were in yoga. She would be looking good wearing those yoga suit. I would watch her from side as she did various position. Those clothes were good at hug her sweet, firm body, which was begging to be torn apart.

Alana woods was a brunette with milky white skin if she was Snow White herself. She was wearing track suit that shows off her womanly figure well. She still had some tits and ass. It shows breasts that heave up and down while she was running, her smooth show no trace of acne and blackspot, and she had a little beauty mark under her right cheek. I waved her over.

"Hello Alana" I smiled.

"Hi Mr. Notally!" she smiled back.

"could you come over here for a moment?"

"Sure" she panted.

My plan is coming thought. I just need the right moment, and she will be in my bed in no time.

"I know it's the weekend, but I just wanted to discuss your ideas for prom."

"No worry. I guess it is better to get them out of the way now, then later." As she was talking, the sprinkler started to come on, which I was planning on for the start. Both of us were exactly in the middle of it. "We should go into my house to discuss it."

"Ok!" she cried out.

I grabbed her hand, and we ran towards the poach. As she is walking with me, I couldn't help to glance at her cleavage. They weren't as large as Tonisha, but they were appetizing to look at especially how pushed up they were and glittering with sweat. She saw me looking and smiled. Now I know this girl was doing this on purpose.

"Like I said before it's about prom. I need to hear about some early ideas." I said.

"Ok" she said with glee. " But I have to ask you something first."

"Go ahead" I said. I wanted to see where was this was going.

"Do you like me? I ask because I was see you looking at me at the gym or the school. I really don't mind at all because I wanted you to, and I know this sound foolish, but I hope when I get out college that you and I could be together."

This was unexpected event, and here I am wanting to hook up with this girl, and then all of the sudden she confessed her feeling for me. I was trying to find something to say but nothing come up, so I decided to do the unthinkable.

"Maybe we should go inside, and discuss further" I smiled. I saw a little a bit of a smile from her. When we went inside, I let her up walking in front of me, so I can watch from her behind. I was just imagining ripping those clothes off, but I keep the idea to myself.

"Mr. Notally I -" her words were cut off when I planted my lips on her and push her forward against me. She didn't resist at all, but embrace it. This was second time that I felt a bolt of electric coursing through me. I shouldn't even try being with girl, much less another young girl, but it was so tempting for me.

We stop for a moment to catch our breath and look at each other, and we went back at it again. This time we slide our tongues into each other. My tongue was massaging her while she did the same. I started to move my hands from her arms to her breasts. They were probably a C- cup, and they feel so soft to touch. I squeeze and massage them. She started to moan from pleasure leaving her neck exposed.

I moved myself from her lips toward her neck and started planted small kiss on it. She squeezed my arms in response. I move down from neck to collarbone to her right breast, and I stop there. I started to squeeze the left breast and licking between them. I had thought to take her top off, but she stops me from doing so.

"Ah, Mr. Notally! Let not rush into thing" Alana smiled. She wanted me to look her.

"My bad. I was just getting a little too excited. I might need to take pictures to take some of the edge off." I took my phone and snap a few pictures of breasts, but taking pictures for me wasn't good enough I really wanted to put my hand down in between mounds. She didn't even care that I was doing. She even starts to do exercise and yoga poses. I didn't know which was making me go crazy, but how she was flashing those tits around was my dick was getting hard from just looking at it.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I took her to the living room, and I had her on knees. I took out big dick, and she knew what do with that. Once I was in her mouth, my cock started to be trembling. She started from sucking and licking my dick to licking and sucking my balls. She twisted her tongue inside of my peephole. As she sucks the shift, I put my hands on the back of the head and started to thrust my hips as she sucked my dick.

She stood up after swallow my cum, but my dick was still hard I still wanted more. I went behind her and put my hand inside of panties and started digging my fingers inside while grabbing her tit. The more I dug my finger inside of her pussy, the more she moaned. She lay her head back on my shoulder. I took my fingers out, so I could taste a little bit of her nectar before I let her tasted. She sucked my finger clean of her cum.

I turned her around and pull of her tops, and grouping her breast. Unlike Tonisha, they fit so well in my palm. I stood down a little to have taste of her bright pink nipples. A fickle of my tongue swirled around her nipple while my other hand was twist her other nipple. The sound of her voice was 'write something later'.

I lay her down on the coach, and went down on my knees and pulled her pants down to her ankle. I took a quick glance her navel. It was already gushing out that sweet nectar of her down on the side of her leg. I placed my tongue her leg, and started to lick all the way up her leg, and toward her drip wet pussy. My tongue finds the entrance and massaging it, and she squealed with delight as I did so. As I was going massaging her pussy, my hands find their way towards her butt. I give it a little squeeze, and said to myself that was one tight ass. I tasted every drop of her nectar, and it never tasted so sweet. She squeezed the coach as she felt a bolt of lightning struck her with some ecstasy.

As her pussy was soaked and my dick was wanting so more, it was time for the next event. I had her prop up on her hands and knees and with ass sticking up in the air. I smacked her ass and behind her and insert my dick into her. Her pussy didn't feel just good, it feels great. Along with my hands on her tight ass, I felt like I die and went to heaven. The sweet sound of her voice was so blissful to hear as I keep hitting her cervix.

Suddenly, she decided that she wanted to be on top, and I don't care to that decision. I laid on down on the coach as I watch her grabbed my dick and guide into her entrance, and sliding up and down on my coach. I follow suit by moving my hips in rhythm with her.

"Oh baby, I going to cum!" Alana screamed as she grabbed my tit.

"Let do it together then" I grunted.

After those words, we were both reaching our climax. I cum about four time and blow my load into her womb, and reach up and grab her head towards me to give her a kiss. She follows suited by accepted the kiss with her own. As we slide own tongues into each other, she lay on top of me, and we started to caress each other.

After our love-making session, I walked her to door and give her a little kiss on lips before the door, so neighbors didn't notice me kissing a high school girl.

"So, when I can see you again?" Alana sultry asked.

"Next Saturday" I smiled. "So be a good girl for me when that come."

"Ok"

She went out of the door. I am enjoying myself with two girls. I should feel guilty about this, but I don't. I feel good about it, and I am not going to stop.