Principal's Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
The Principal have some trouble with his girls.
1.9k words
3.74
20.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whole month with my two favorite girls was a blast. I never feel so alive in my whole life, and to feel this trill was so intoxicating. Whenever I had free time, I would invite Tonisha or Alana to the house for some fun sexual adventure. Either Tonisha's mouthwatering tits and her sweet black legs or Alana's smooth skin and her sweet sex appeal. It was so much to handle, but I made sure that they know about their existence with me. Friday for Tonisha, and Saturday for Alana. It would be troublesome. Graduation was this month, and both of this girl would be going off to college either in state or out of state, and the last time for me to take advantage this before they leave in which I did.

Those girls were a sweet blissful blessing. They would cook for me, send me nude pictures of themselves, which I keep on a USB drive, and sent me love notes.

Friday night was here, and Tonisha was going to be here in a minute after work. One more lasted tasted of her was going to so satisfying before she goes to college out of state. I was going to those sweet mounds and those tight-fitting clothes that reveal so much of her cleavage. It was going to sweet satisfying sex. My thoughts were interrupted when there was knock on the door. It was weird I wasn't expecting anyone else. I opened the door and I felt like my heart just stopped.

"Hi," said Alana. This wasn't supposed to happen until Saturday. Of all times, what was she doing here?

"Hello," I said as I try to cover my shock. I think of a way to getting her out of here before Tonisha comes. "What are you doing here?"

"I know you said Saturday, but I thought to surprise you." She said while noticing that I was a little concern. "Why are you not happy that I am here?"

"I am happy that you are here, but it is just that I was expecting an old friend of mine, so you might have to leave before he comes."

"Well Ok, but first let me give you quick something before I leave," she said as put her lips against mines. I thought to resist, but that would give away that Tonisha coming over, so I went with it, and I was enjoying it. Her lips were so sweet, I slid my tongue inside of her while she did the same. I took to the couch, laid on top of her, and resume to kiss her. I thought might have heard the door opened, but I ignore it. I heard some bags drop on the floor, and judging by the sound of it. It will probably have some stuff. I look up and shocked to see Tonisha standing at the entrance of the living room.

She was wearing a red short dress with a V-shaped opening that shows off the breast in which she wasn't even wearing a bra.

"What are you doing here with her" she yelled as she pointed at Alana. Alana wasn't taking that as well.

"The real question what are you doing here?" Alana said as she got up from underneath me and walked up to Tonisha. "I am spending time with my boyfriend"

"Your boyfriend. You are nothing, but the side chick" Tonisha said as she gotten closer to her face. "He was mine in the first place!"

"What did you do to get him? Flash your big o tits and instantly fell for you. That how most go for you anyway."

"You don't even know me, you little bitch." Tonisha yelled, "You need to shut up or else I will slap across your face."

All the sudden Alana push her by her chest, and which Tonisha respond back so. They started to grab each other either from the hair or from their clothes. Tonisha was looking like she is winning because she grabs Alana by her hair, which she started to scream. Alana decides to pull Tonisha's dress off, so she would be distracted by her exposed breast. Tonisha let go of Alana's hair and cover herself up. I went in to intervene, so it won't go any far.

"Stop this" I yelled.

I got them to sit down on the coach, and they look terrible. Their hair was messed up and clothes looked worn out.

"How could you do this me?" said Tonisha "to us"

"I thought you like me, Mr. Notally!" said Alana. "Who do you like?"

"I like both of you," I said. They look like someone shot them in the chest and then look at each other.

"What?" They both yelled.

"You heard me now. I liked the both of you."

"No, you can't like the both of us," said Alana. "It either going to be one of us or no one".

"Ok, but let me get you girls something to drink after that little fight," I said as I walk into the kitchen. I take out two wine glass and pills that got from the internet. I crushed the pills fine enough so they couldn't have known them, and the wine in the glass and sprinkled pills in the glass. I walked out of the kitchen to only find the girls not even looking at each other.

I give them both of their glass and they took a slip, and a slip was enough for the pills to work.

"We still need to talk about this!" I said.

"About what Mr. Notally?" Alana confused which means the pills are working. "It's about Tonisha's breasts because I agree that they are huge."

Alana put her lips against Tonisha's lip. Tonisha responds by kissing Alana back as slid her tongue into her mouth. I see that Alana was really wanted to be close to Tonisha because she started to put her hand on Tonisha' breast and fiddling them, and Tonisha wasn't stopped her. She was enjoying. She pushed them up and down, then to started put her face in them and motorboat them. Tonisha put her hands-on Alana's head as she moans. Alana pulled her dress down to release those breasts and her mouth on one of them and started to suck as her other hand was playing with her nipple. Tonisha closed her eyes and bit her lips as this sweet sensation went through her.

I find myself getting hard and decide to join in the action. I moved Alana's hand away and put my mouth on that tit and lick around hardened nipple. Nibbling and licking it felt so good to me as I felt the bulge in my pants getting tight. Tonisha moaned as a surge of electricity was coursing through her as both of her breasts was being sucked at the same time. Her hands grabbed both me and Alana on the head, she started to moan loudly by the second.

I broke from her breast and put my lips in her mouth while Alana was working on unzipping on my pants. We were massing each other with tongues as Alana finally pull out my already hard penis and put it into her mouth. The warmth of Alana's mouth almost got me as I was tasting that sweet lip gloss on Tonisha's lips. She knows me to too well as Alana's dick sucking skills always caught me off guard especially when she played with my balls.

Tonisha went down where Alana was and started to suck on my balls and insert her fingers into my ass like she did on the first night. She was licking the shift with Alana as that finger of her tickled my inside. They were both taking turns licking inside of my peephole and licking the shifts. The sensation was making me crazy.

After They had dick glittering with saliva, I told Alana to get up on top of my dick, which Tonisha was getting jealous as Alana was getting to mount me. She slid off her pants along with her panties, guide the dick into the entrance, and started ground on it like she was riding a horse. I grabbed on to her hips as she moved back and forth. Tonisha decided to join in as she kisses Alana on the lips and slid her hand on her chest and twist her nipples. Alana was moaning between kisses as she felt a swirl of ecstasy. Tonisha went down to her neck and nibbled on it intensifying those soft sweet moans. I felt the inside of her pussy closing, but I wasn't ready to cum yet.

It was now Tonisha' turn. Alana slid off and Tonisha slide on. Tonisha's pussy was as good as ever as she bounced up and down on my dick while I watch her breast jiggled. She pressed her body against me. I love to feel those big boobs on me. As she and I were going at it, Alana has gotten beside her and went on to kiss her on the neck up to her lips. They were doing the same thing from earlier, but only Tonisha was sucking Alana's breast instead. It is such moment for to be fucking and watching the girl sucking the other one breast. As I watch those two going at, I had an idea.

I stop fucking Tonisha for a moment and lay down on the coach and told Alana to get on my face. Tonisha started to move her hip on my dick. The sweet of smell of her pussy was intoxicating as I wiggled around and inside of the vulva area. I could hear the sweet sounds of two of my favorite girls moaning as explode inside of them. Either from tasting Alana's nectar fill my tongue with sweet bliss, or probing the inside of Tonisha's sweet pussy that has a habit of closing around my dick. I felt the same thing going for Alana as her inside gotten a little tighter the more I increased the movement of my tongue. She was going to cum, and so was Tonisha. I was almost to my tipping point, so I increased the movement of my hips to get me into the right synchronization with them. I felt my dick was overloading, so I got from underneath Alana's and told both girls to get on their knees. They did as I told them and gotten on their knee while their mouths were open. I stood up quickly and shot some of my load into their mouths, and I manage to land some on their tongue, but most of it was on the side of their mouths. They just licked it from each other face.

After we cleaned ourselves off, I walked them both to the door, and I made sure that neither of the neighbors saw me walk two girls out of the door.

"What kind of wine was that?" asked Tonisha. "I felt hornier than I already am when I took a slip of that."

"So was I.," said Alana as she and Tonisha shot me an incriminating look.

"I don't know what you mean." I was trying to play dumb. "They might have put some weird chemical into wine that I didn't know"

They both looked at each other then turn their heads toward me as if I was lying to them, but it was true that I did drug them a little.

"Right," They both said. They give a passionate kiss on each other lips and went out of the door. Tomorrow would be the last times that I would be seeing them until they come back, but I had plans to keep me occupied.