Priscilla's Palace of Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

"Remove your stockings, I want you to be starkly naked before me."

Priscilla looked around the room of mirrors, as she kneeled to remove her stockings. Priscilla's whole body was turning crimson, she had never felt so exposed in her life. After removing her second stocking, her feet pressed against the cold marble floor and she stood trembling before the High Prince.

"You have the face of royalty, long flowing blonde hair, round fleshy breasts, smooth white skin, a large posterior, thick delicious thighs and the beautiful unspoiled feet of a royal woman. I lust for you so." The High Prince dropped his trousers, exposing his large veiny cock, it was absurdly erect.

Priscilla could not help but to lust after the High Prince's handsome prick, her mouth began to water as she gazed at it.

"I see you desire me." The Prince said as he looked at the lustful and nude, Priscilla.

"Yes." Was all Priscilla could mutter.

"What do you require of me, I have been forthright with you, now you tell me what you desire."

Priscilla breathed heavily, still transfixed on the High Prince's cock. "I...I desire...you...I want to please you, I want your cum." Priscilla surprised herself with her comment. Priscilla's fantasies up to this point, the thoughts onto which she stroked herself before she went to sleep at night, were run of the mill romantic fantasies, or fantasies of power, herself dominating a lowly servant. Priscilla's sex fantasies were underdeveloped and she had little experience with actual sex. Priscilla had forced a few stable boys to lick her in earlier years, but she had never been penetrated, she had never tasted anyone else's flesh. She was now ready. Without being asked to Priscilla lowered herself to her knees and looked up at the High Prince, his cock dangling before her, she licked her lips.

"I can tell you like myself are drunk with lust, I can tell you want to bury your face into my loins, but first I want you to kiss my boots." The Prince was clearly horny and nervous making this proclamation.

Priscilla was flooded with emotions, she was angry at the request, but also shocked by her own sexual impulses, she badly wanted to take the High Prince in her mouth, she wanted to feel his veiny cock on her lips. Priscilla lowered herself, her hair touching the floor, her lips puckered and moved towards the High Prince's left boot.

Priscilla kissed the boot, her ass jutting in the air as she did so, Priscilla curled her toes in disgust as she did the deed, then she moved to the other boot and kissed it. A draft of air breezed up against her exposed vagina. The High Prince could see everything.

Priscilla looked up at the High Prince, gently pecking his legs, moving her lips up towards his thighs. The Prince let out a pleasurable moan as Priscilla came ever closer to his cock. Priscilla herself was now breathing heavily, she felt herself, she was dripping wet.

"I see a puddle of your juices pooling below you." The High Prince said breathing heavily, his own cock producing a small amount of thick semen.

Priscilla kissed the High Prince's cock head, tasting the thick pre-cum, her heart raced, she could no longer hold back. Priscilla began to stroke herself from her knees as she violently bobbed her head up and down on the High Prince's cock. She loved it's fleshy texture, its masculine taste, her hand that was not stroking herself cupped and pulled at her breasts.

The Prince gripped Priscilla's hair and pushed his cock into her throat. Priscilla gagged and wretched. The Prince thrust his cock deeply into Priscilla's throat. Briefly, Priscilla's eyes darted to her side, she saw her own profile in a mirror. She saw her mouth being used harshly, she saw a mixture of drool and cum drip from her chin and sway, then break, falling onto her thigh.

"Look at me!" The High Prince said as he continued to harshly thrust his hips into Priscilla's mouth. Priscilla's eyes darted up to the High Prince's eyes, she saw a mixture of anger, determination, and unbridled lust in his eyes. Priscilla's hand was completely soaked in her own juices, her mind was completely overtaken by her desire for the Prince.

Then the High Prince relented, he pulled his cock out of Priscilla's mouth.

"Stay there." The High Prince backed and took off his boots and stepped out of his trousers. He walked backwards and sat down on a cushioned chair, he lifted and spread his legs.

Drooling and heaving, her hair a mess Priscilla looked forward at the High Prince, his balls and rock hard cock rested upon his stomach as he slouched on the chair.

"Crawl to me, like a Tigress in the jungle."

Priscilla shaking with lust began to slowly and seductively crawl towards the Prince, her lips glistened with bodily fluids as she stared at the exposed Prince with an animalistic glare. The Prince's eyes darted between meeting Priscilla's eyes and looking at the mirrors behind her as she crawled.

Once she reached the High Prince she immediately and instinctively started licking at his balls. The Prince let out a pleasurable moan and let Priscilla bury herself in his sack. Priscilla resumed furiously stroking herself as she continued her lustful escapades.

"Lower, go lower." Priscilla moved her tongue into the place between the Prince's anus and his scrotum and licked up and down. The Prince moaned, he put his own hands on his buttocks and spread them. Priscilla became nervous, sensing that he wanted her tongue to lap at his anus.

"Take your hands and spread your ass for me." The Prince said as he let out small sounds of pleasure.

Priscilla was torn between continuing to stroke herself and obeying the Prince's request. Priscilla breathed heavily and reluctantly removed her hand from her crotch and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Priscilla continued to lick but felt unnaturally exposed as cold air brushed up against her anus. Priscilla, however, was turned on by the thought that absolutely all of her was exposed.

"Lower." The High Prince said through moans.

Priscilla stopped and she swallowed, her hands still prying her ass cheeks wide. Priscilla took a deep breath, Priscilla was aroused by the High Prince's arousal, she wanted to please him badly. Priscilla took a deep breath and lowered herself, her tongue tasted the High Prince's anus. The High Prince immediately let out a long pleasurable moan. Priscilla was not thrilled about the taste of the High Prince's anus, but she was turned on by his pleasure. Priscilla began to lick gently at the Prince's anus, performing the most altruistic act of her life.

Priscilla loved listening to the Prince's loud lustful cries, she began to lick the Prince's anus more aggressively to force him into louder more uncontrolled moans.

Before Priscilla knew it she was aggressively lapping at the Prince's anus, pushing her tongue the best she could into his arsehole. She badly wanted to stroke herself, but her hands remained behind her holding her cheeks open, exposing her own asshole to the open air.

As Priscilla lustfully and aggressively tongued the Prince's anus, he began to stroke himself with one hand and push Priscilla's face into his anus with the other. The Prince's balls rested over Priscilla's nose and eyes. The Prince's crotch completely enveloped her.

Priscilla found herself in a haze of lust, she grunted and moaned into the Prince as he let out a loud orgasmic sound. Priscilla felt a warm liquid fall onto her forehead, and then her nose, a harsh spurt of it hit her in one eye. Priscilla could not contain her disgust, as she felt the warm goo slowly drip down her flesh. The High Prince was gently growling in pleasure, a seemingly endless stream of semen battered Priscilla's face. Priscilla felt a mixture of disgust and arousal. Priscilla didn't realize it but as her face was being plastered with semen she had begun to stroke herself again. As the Prince came on her face she felt her own liquids gush all over her hand. Her lips quivered, her nostrils flared. With one eye plastered shut from the High Prince's semen and one eye open looking up at the spent Prince, Priscilla began to shake, she let out a loud orgasmic scream, and buckled over, then rolled onto her back, Priscilla kicked her bare legs in the air, she curled and uncurled her toes as she moaned and writhed. The Prince now completely spent looked down from his now standing position.

As the Prince dressed himself Priscilla laid on the marble floor spread eagle with cum dripping off her face, she seemed almost frozen, except for her rising and lowering diaphragm. Her face slowly became crimson with shame as she realized what she had done in her lust filled haze. She had never dreamed that her tongue would ever lap the anus of a man, that cum would ever drip off her face, or that she would ever be aroused by such wanton and disgusting acts.

"Collect yourself, there is still much to see in this Palace." High Prince Blaine was already dressed.

Priscilla wanted nothing more than for the Prince to lay next to her and spoon her, to stroke her hair. The Prince instead threw her a towel to clean off her face and waited impatiently for Priscilla to get dressed.

The High Prince gave Priscilla a playful slap to her bottom once she stood up, forcing Priscilla to jump and yelp.

"Did that really hurt?" The Prince inquired.

"Yes, indeed I am a respectable lady who has not been struck on my buttocks before." Priscilla said in a huff.

Priscilla began to become angry as she dressed herself. She had lowered herself for the Prince mightily and in hindsight humiliated herself, yet she had the most powerful pleasurable orgasmic experience of her life. Priscilla badly wanted to have another dalliance with the Prince, but she also wanted to assert her own superiority over a servant, just to let herself know that she was a powerful respectable person of high birth and social standing. For at the moment she felt as though the High Prince had treated her like a lowly whore.

When the Prince and Priscilla finally exited the room of mirrors Priscilla was again humiliated by The High Prince's sister Violet handing her a hairbrush while giggling. Priscilla had forgotten to comb her hair after her dalliance with the prince and now someone knew that Priscilla had given herself away.

As the Prince, who was completely ignorant of this situation, as well as Priscilla's feelings blissfully continued showing Priscilla various rooms of the Palace. Meanwhile Priscilla stewed with anger and shame, while also lustfully already wishing for another trip to the "room of mirrors."

***

3. The Gallery Incident

"Now, it is not our usual policy to show first time guests, our Grand Gallery, but I trust you as a cultured individual will enjoy it plenty, so I am taking you to it." The Prince said with glee as he walked with Priscilla through a large hallway towards a double wide door flanked by two guards.

"I cannot wait to see it." Priscilla had no real interest in the Grand Gallery, in fact she found art and artifacts quite boring, yet as she had done for the entire visit she feigned interest to impress the Prince.

Just as the door to the gallery opened, Silas, the general from the throne room approached from behind.

"High Prince, quickly there is news of a desperate situation in the far east, our campaign has hit a snag, we must hastily create a plan in the war room!" There was desperation in Silas' voice. The prince looked torn, he looked at Priscilla and then he looked at Silas.

"Come, there is no time to waste!" Silas said sternly.

"Priscilla I must go, I will get a servant to show you through, you mustn't miss the Grand Gallery, wait right here."

Priscilla stewed, "After their sexual encounter, how could he leave her?" Priscilla though. Feeling abandoned Priscilla fantasized about punishing a lowly servant to get her mind off of her resentful feelings.

As the High Prince rushed off towards the war room Priscilla took a deep breath, it had been exhausting putting on airs for the prince, she was not accustomed to being in a position of submission. Priscilla was painfully aware that her visit stood to benefit herself and her family much more than it benefited the High Prince and his family. If Priscilla was deemed unworthy of the crown, there would be many other ambitious noble women more than willing to take her place. Yet sadly for Priscilla, there was no other man available that could potentially turn her into a Queen. Priscilla also knows now that since she had most likely impressed the Prince with her willingness to indulge in his desires that her union with him was all but sealed, Yet Priscilla felt post coitus shame, the taste of the Prince's cock, balls, and anus still could be tasted on her tongue.

"What are you staring at!" Priscilla harshly said to one of the guards standing next to her as he made eye contact. The guard looked down at his feet as Priscilla scolded him.

Priscilla let out a sigh of relief, she relished her return to the dominant position. Priscilla looked around the palace as she waited. Priscilla remembered to keep her thoughts towards her goal, if Priscilla could just continue to impress the High Prince and his family for a little while longer, then she would be able to lord over many hundred more servants than she was used to, her power and prestige would be magnified one-hundred fold.

Priscilla rolled her eyes as she saw a young servant girl approach. The servant girl nervously bowed to Priscilla.

"Hello, my name is Eliza, High Prince Blaine has given me the privilege of escorting you through the Grand Gallery."

Eliza was enamored by Priscilla's beauty, even a slight bit envious. Eliza wished to be anything but a servant, it was her dream to be a blonde caricature of the storybook princess. While Priscilla met every category of this look, Eliza did not. Although Eliza was beautiful, she did not know it, her face perpetually sullied with dirt from her daily tasks, her dark tangled hair, her drab, stained servant's garb all distanced herself from anything approaching nobility.

Eliza was abandoned as a child and lived in a wretched orphanage growing up. She took solace in reading about the daily happenings in the palace, the lavish weddings, the intrigue, the drama, Eliza grew up impoverished, but idolizing the royal family. When Eliza was 19 she was selected to become an indentured servant for the palace, to Eliza this was like a fairy-tale, to have anything to do with her idols, to simply live in the same building as them was her dream.

So, Eliza put in a tremendous amount of effort towards her servant duties, impressing members of the royal family left and right, through her dutiful accomplishment of tasks, she quickly became one of the palace's best servants. This is why Eliza was selected to show Priscilla around the gallery, it was very rare that a servant ever stepped foot inside the gallery and Eliza was beyond honored.

Priscilla rolled her eyes and made a half-hearted courtesy back at Eliza. Priscilla made a note that the young Eliza would have been very beautiful if it were for her unsightly servant garments which were ragged and stained.

Priscilla let Eliza open the door for her and then she swiftly walked into the Gallery. The Gallery was impressive, paintings adorned the walls, but Priscilla had seen many ornate and opulent rooms and gardens throughout the day and she had become bored. Priscilla did notice a large blue vase on a pedestal in the middle of the room, it had intricate white patterns cut throughout the vase, Priscilla could not help but be impressed, despite her complete lack of interest in art.

"I myself have never been in this wonderful room, and I take it as a great privilege that the High Prince has allowed me into this esteemed gallery. I am afraid I am unlearned in the significance of these paintings, although I do see paintings of the heroic King Herold and I do know of that beautiful vase in the center." Eliza said as she looked about the room in complete awe.

Priscilla silently but quickly walked around the center of the room, trying the feign interest in the paintings.

"This may impress you, servant girl, but I have seen better." Priscilla said haughtily as she cut through the center of the room, towards the exit. As Priscilla did this she looked at Eliza's face turn to sheer terror.

"The Vase!" Eliza yelled out.

Priscilla turned around and in what seemed like slow motion, there she saw it, the beautiful blue and white vase wobbling on its pedestal. Priscilla in her rush to leave the gallery and get on with her day must have brushed up against it with her large white sparkling dress. Priscilla stood frozen watching as the Vase teetered on falling. Eliza, on the other hand, sprung into action lunging towards the vase to soften its fall. Yet it was of no use. The Vase fell through Eliza's hands and shattered into many fractured pieces.

Priscilla may have frozen and lacked the ability to stop the vase from shattering, but after it shattered she knew immediately what her course of action should be.

"Guards! Guards! The clumsy servant girl broke the vase!" Priscilla screamed out, Priscilla smiled haughtily at Eliza who was lying on the ground shocked, surrounded by the pieces of the vase.

Almost immediately the guards were in the Gallery, both of them angry and red in the face. "The High Prince was foolish to let such a lowly servant into this room!" One of the guards harshly yelled.

Eliza stammered, unable to point blame at the haughty noblewoman who was the true guilty party. Eliza knew that it was her word over Priscilla's and she stood no chance.

"We're taking you right to the Queen!" One of the guards said as he harshly pulled Eliza to her feet.

"You are going to have to come and bare witness what you saw to the Queen." The other guard said to Priscilla.

"I would be glad to." Priscilla said with confidence.

The two guards, Priscilla, and Eliza marched through the palace halls towards the throne room. As they marched servants and palace authorities alike asked the guards why they were marching a servant girl towards the Queen's throne room. Priscilla made sure to tell them that the servant girl broke a vase in the gallery. By the time the group had entered the throne room, dozens of people were with the group, all of them eager to see how the Queen would punish the servant girl.

As the crowd stood in the throne room, Eliza sobbed, her hot tears fell onto the marble floor, the crowd murmured, there seemed to be a sense of glee among the murmuring.

Priscilla could hear, "You think she'll be canned, whipped, you think they will bare her naked buttocks?" Priscilla smiled, it would feel just like home, to be entertained by a servant being punished in such a way.

Eventually, the Queen emerged from a side door, she looked elegant in her large black dress, slowly she walked, a chauffeur holding her hand and leading her to her throne. Once the Queen sat down she cleared her throat, the crowd became deafly silent, except for the soft sobs of Eliza.

"What is the meaning of this? Why is there such a large crowd in my courtroom, why have I been summoned? This best be worth my time, for I am gravely ill and I have no patience for any buffoonery!"

One of the guards stepped forward and nervously said, "Madam Queen, a lowly servant broke the prized Eastern Vase."

The Queen's pale face seemed to become red with anger immediately, "WHAT!" She yelled out.

Eliza was pushed forward, her head in her hands sobbing.

"Explain!" The Queen ordered.

Eliza just sobbed, unable to defend herself.

"Were there any witnesses?" The Queen spoke to the crowd.

Priscilla spoke up, "Yes, I was there."

The Queen still angry replied, "Speak now!"

Priscilla stood next to Eliza, she swallowed as she saw Violet and Rosemary, the High Prince Blaine's two sisters standing on either side of the Queen's bodyguards, their arms folded, their eyes looking at Priscilla with suspicion. Violet mouthed the word "Whore while icily staring at Priscilla."

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers