Prism the Slime Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through a crowd of other civilians and science personnel, the two began sprinting towards one of the main docks where the escape pods were held. Shouting and yelling filled the dome's air as everyone frantically and chaotically tried to make their way off the vessel. Meanwhile, the object continued to make it's way down towards the mostly helpless civilians.

"Everyone, get to the escape pods as quickly as you can, alternatively, make your way towards the front end or rear end of the ship until help can arrive! Hurry everyone!" a woman's voice could be heard over the PA system. Prism immediately recognized it.

"That's Hera, my Handler, she isn't supposed to be on the PA system."

"Who cares, come on!" she continued to be pulled by the frantic man when suddenly it happened.

– Space –

Piercing the dome of the Departed Scholar made no sound outside the hull. The object continued on through the ceiling, carving out a chasm. The air violently began to escape the dome, the ship itself began to crumble under the devastating collision.

As more of the object made it's way into the dome, a sudden tremor reverberated through the hull of the Departed Scholar. The tremor began shaking the ship itself causing earthquakes throughout the vessel. Every few moments, the tremor came again and again; slowly breaking the ship apart.

– Bridge of The Departed Scholar –

Hera ordered everyone else off the bridge and stood by herself. Tremors were causing it nigh impossible to move throughout as she unlocked more docks for the rest of the civilians. They would have been unlocked had the Captain let Atlas follow through with the evacuation protocols.

Another tremor caused Hera to fall from the console she was at, pieces of the bridge falling apart, most of the other consoles lining the back wall had been crushed by debris. Standing up with no short amount of effort and will, Hera finally unlocked the final dock before the bridge collapsed.

12