Prison Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-More...stretch me more..." I murmured, still in a drunken stupor of ecstasy. The boy in front of me spoke up, while rubbing his massive dick.

"Why don't we give this worthless faggot the two-for-one special?" The two boys smiled and joined together behind me. They stood side by side staring at my dripping wet asshole. They each grabbed each others cock and pulled it closer to them. They squeezed their two cocks tightly together and pushed them towards my ass. I could see the two heads of their monster cocks getting closer and closer to my already opened hole. In truth, I couldn't wait to get those beasts inside of me. Just having the one inside of me felt like someone had jammed their entire fist into me. Finally giving into my lust, I thrust my ass backwards and instantly swallowed up both their cocks down to the base.

"Holy shit! This bitch sure is hungry for our nigga dicks, huh?" The one boy put his arm around the shoulder of the other.

"Come on, brotha...let's wreck this faggot together, like we always do." The two boys smiled at each other as they began to thrust their cocks in and out of my ass. I whimpered with a mix of pain and pleasure. It felt like someone had shoved their entire leg into my ass. After another hour of both of them digging their monster shafts deeper and deeper into my ass, the one boy looked back over to the other.

"I think you're ready to blow, aren't you my nigga? I can feel your dick throbbing like crazy!" The two boys stared happily into each others eyes as they continued to thrust into my sore hole.

"Yeah, I'm ready to cum. How about you, man?" They both started breathing heavily and squirming. I could hear the anticipation in their voices.

"Fuck yeah, my nigga! Let's give this faggot one last pounding then blow our loads at the same time." They both grinned at each other and started pounding my ass faster than ever before. Like jackhammers, their bodies flung forwards and backwards at incredible speeds. I could hear their two huge nutsacks banging against each other as they mercilessly plowed my ass as fast as they could. I could hear them start to grunt and groan. Then suddenly, I was almost blown off their cocks by the force of their loads. Every time they grunted, I could feel another huge shot of cum squirt further into my ass.

Within seconds, my ass was filled to the brim with cum. But to my amazement, they still weren't done cumming. As they continued to make the manliest sounds I had ever heard, huge amounts of cum squeezed past their two cocks and poured out of my asshole. I could hear the wet splat of thick piles of jizz slamming against the concrete floor. For the next couple of minutes, the boys jammed as much of their cum into my ass as they possibly could. I could feel my insides literally stretching out as the boys shot out their seemingly endless amounts of cum.

After what must have been a couple gallons of cum, the two boys yanked their cocks out of me in unison. Their massive dicks were still throbbing and dripping with a mix of their own cum and the other boy's cum. They waggled their soft dicks back and forth, slinging the cum off of them. As I lay on the floor panting uncontrollably, one boy reached down and grabbed my ID badge. He looked over at the other boy and smiled.

"Once again, these stupid white cops just can't resist our superiority." The other boy chuckled.

"I know! We can get away with anything, just cause we're niggas!" The two boys walked away, side by side. I couldn't help but stare at their long soft dicks wobbling around with each step they took. I stood up, letting a large collection of cum pour out of my ass. Even though my ass was throbbing with pain and soreness, I tried my best to wobble over to the security desk. I collapsed down to the floor...wondering whether I should let more black prisoners free.

12