Prison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will also learn about bathroom control and how to ask or wait for one of us to take you. But it won't be now. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir."

Then food was brought out. Everyone had a nice meal in front of them bur I only had a large wedge of iceberg lettuce.

"Would you like some dressing with that," the man to my right asked?

"Yes Sir," I replied

Then he got up and unzipped his fly saying, "Ok then, give me a good blow job and at the end you can hold your salad and I'll cream on it for you. Doesn't that sound great," he asked?

Men were laughing when I answered yes. I didn't know anyone's name so they are just 'men' to me.

"Ok then. First thing you do girl is to stick your face in my crotch and smell my balls. Take a deep inhale. Then take my dick out and start. I'll tap you on the head when it's time for you to get your salad and then you can take my dick out of your mouth, hold the plate of salad and I'll drop a load of dressing on it. Ok?"

'Yes Sir."

His crotch smelled nasty to me. I had never smelled a man's crotch before. Then when I went to get his cock out I could see yellow stains on his briefs.

"Go on girl, start licking and sucking my dick or you won't get any tasty salad dressing," he said as he put his hands through my hair touching me with a feeling that was just nasty to me.

I pulled his cock out and could smell it; a rancid smell reminding me of when I went hunting with a bunch of men once. I could remember them pissing, spitting, drinking. I hated it.

"Good girl," he cajoled and then he took hold of my ears and started fucking my mouth. His pubes rubbing against my nose and with my mouth stuffed I could only breathe in through my nose. I breathed in air and his scent. I heard the other men laughing and asking him if I was a good 'cocksucker?"

"She's a great little girl. She can really Hoover," he replied.

And then suddenly he simply said, "Girl, get your salad. It's time for dressing," pulling me off his dick and he then grabbed his own cock. I took the plate with the wedge of iceberg and he pushes my hands down a bit while he jerked his cock. The he started to moan and this first little squirt shot out. Some of it hit my face and he told me to keep my eyes open. Then he aimed his dick and a big white glunk of sperm shot onto the salad. A few more jerks and some stringy cum and he finally said, "Girl, clean the tip of my dick."

Holding the salad plate, I licked the last bit of cum off. I had never tasted cum before. I wanted to throw up. But that wasn't all. Before it was over six other guys had come forward and spunked they're cum onto my salad. Some were yellowish. Others were more liquid. But when they were done my salad was covered.

"Doesn't that look delicious," John laughingly said reminding me to make sure I "eat slowly, daintily and describe the taste between each bite."

I picked up my knife and fork, my face at the same height. I was so scared and worried about my life going forward, I felt a little pee come out into my panties. Just a tiny accident, no one would notice. But it did make my dick, which seems small next to the few I had just seen, sensitive.

"What are you waiting for," John asked. Then he said he had been Googling sperm before I arrived and did I know a man ejaculates about a teaspoon or two and there is about 7 calories of protein in each teaspoon. So I was eating around 50 calories plus the lettuce in this meal and that would keep me fit.

"With 84 men here, a couple aren't going to want you, feeding you each day, that would be around 600 calories of protein for you. Tomorrow you'll need to find out how many calories you need to ingest each day so you reach 125 pounds. And then we'll find the right balance of other foods for you," John stated with this authoritative look.

The men thought that was so funny. Some said they could cum twice a day. But another wanted to know if cum was in my ass was that also considered part of the daily needs. Everyone thought that was funny.

I cut a piece of salad but John had said, "NO,' and wanted me to take a small piece with the most gunk on it. I was to cut pieces about the size of a grape and then smell it, put it in my mouth, savor it by chewing slowly and commenting.

I brought the first piece to my nose. It smelled like Clorox. It looked disgusting. I think they all enjoyed the painful expression on my face as I put it in my mouth. When I started to gag I saw John warning me not to. I chewed and I felt this chunky yogurt tasting sauce mixed with the crisp lettuce. Looking at the salad in front of me I could tell I had another twenty mouthfuls. Then I swallowed.

I reached for my water but John moved it away and said, "When you are all done."

"It tastes like cum and smell like Clorox," I said.

"Well, this girl knows what cum tastes like. That's a sure sign a great little pussy girl. Keep eating."

When I was half through John started rubbing my tit closest to him and put a hand on my inner thigh just above where my stockings ended.

"Before long you'll learn to have a pussy orgasm when a man wants you too. Also, you will learn how to have an orgasm by a man playing with your clit or you rubbing up against a man. But you may not ever pleasure yourself without permission again."

His fingers moved up and touched my panty. "Did you have an orgasm or did you pee girl," he asked?

"Pee Sir," I replied in an embarrassed whisper as I finished with my salad, "Now may I have some water?"

As we left the dining room John took me to the bathroom. It was a very conventional white tile floor, ceilings with a row of 6 urinals and six stalls. Only one thing was different. The first stall had one side and the front side removed. You could see the places where it connected on the floor. The wall on that remained had been painted pink and had pictures of naked men glued in a collage fashion over it. The toilet had no seat cover. The urinals were attached to a low wall with the showers on the other side.

"This is your toilet girl. I'd advise you to sit as deep as you can so as not to pee on the floor. Because if you do, your punishment will be toilet room cleaning and your equipment will be your tongue. Btw, you will be the toilet room maid. Which means twice a day a time has been set for you to come in and clean this room. The equipment is behind that door," John said and pointed.

Men were coming in and pissing in the urinals and leaving. A few stayed to watch me pull my panties down and then sit deep into the toilet and pee. So as not to look at them I looked at the wall of cocks and cum splattered faces of girls, Cream pies and more. I shuddered and when I almost finished peeing John said,

"So here are your bathroom rules. Each day you may come here anytime the first hour after you wake up and you may come again after dinner. If you poop, you will take the enema bag from that cabinet, fill it with at first a pint of water mixed with a teaspoon of this. He showed me a bottle filled with some liquid. But by the end of a week you will use a quart. The temperature should be around 100 degrees, there is the thermometer and hang the bag there. Then let it flow into you. Remove, clean and put away. Have the timer set for 15 minutes. You may want to do it twice if you think you will be licking your shit off a guy's dick because you aren't clean. Once a week Mary will give you a full Colema. If you have to go at any other time of the day you will come here and in the lower cabinet there is a leash and knee and footpads. Put them on and kneel by that first urinal. Make sure you are naked and have the knee and hand pads on. Then perhaps a man will take you for a walk outside for you to relieve yourself like the bitch you are now. You will sniff around trying to find the freshest man piss scent you can and then you will squat like a bitch dog and pee. If you need to shit you will then nose around again and squat and crap. When you return to this room and the leash is unclamped, you will say, "Thank You Sir" Then you will wash your shitty ass only. There's a little squirter enema bottle you can clean your hole with, then wipe your hole clean and get dressed again. And as a girl you always wipe front to back and never touch your pussy stick or sac. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

While we headed back to the room where John holds court he told me that now I would get my punishment, one hundred and fifty spanks on each cheek. I was to pull my panties down, lie on his lap and I could sob or cry but no screaming and if I squirmed or put my hands back I would receive and extra ten each time.

By now, I was feeling more submissive then ever in my life. Oh I was never testosterone man but I wasn't a wimp either. When I pulled my panties down in front of John he lifted my skirt up and looked and said,

"I like your clit and the blond heart patch with the word CUNT is nice. What a nice job Mary did. From now on when you are asked to rub your clit you will do as a girl, either a finger or your open hand. No wrapping your fingers around anymore. Now get over my knee."

He set me up in a position where my toes didn't touch the ground, so I just hung there. Before he started he put his hand under my blouse and started playing with my tit, pinching the nipple and asking me if I liked it. I could feel the sensation and my nipple start to harden.

"Yes Sir."

The he started spanking me. It was a real spanking. I was sobbing by the time he got to 60 and sniffling sobs most of the way past a hundred. When it was over I got up and said, "Thank You Sir." And John instructed me not to pull my panties up till the little time on his table went 'ding'. Also, I was not to rub my bottom at all and when dismissed I would go and find Mary.

Do you have any idea how it feels to be crying, your bottom red, hot and in pain and not to touch? To have men looking at me while I waited crying with my panties around my knees?

Finally John said my first day was over and I could go back to Mary. I curtsied and turned. I didn't pull my panties up because he hadn't said so. And I thought he would. But instead, he let me hobble out of the room just the way I was. A couple of men near me felt my ass. One rubbed my titty and another said he couldn't wait to "stick my dick up your warm ass and shoot my load so far up it comes out your mouth."

I got to Mary's room and she was there.

"Rough day hun," she asked.

I nodded and then we talked for nearly an hour as she commiserated with me over my predicament. When I talked about escaping she told me the walls were nearly 50 feet or more into the ground and poured and steel reinforced super strong concrete. There were also many levels of concrete, stone, razor wire etc below the entire prison. Apparently these expenses were cheaper then having armed guards and also more secure. There was no way out. Supplies came and were loaded through that Steel thing I cam in by. There was some sort of monitoring device the outside world had too.

"How do you know all this Mary," I asked?

"Well I don't know all of it. You learn things from others. Oh, and don't try to commit suicide, because if you do I've heard John say they'd save you and then he'd cut your hands and legs off and you'd still get fucked. Also, there are video cameras all over the place that are always monitored. They were put there in case someone had a heart attack but now they are used by John to monitor you. There was agreement among the men about this.

I trembled as the depth of what has happened to me. My inability to do anything other then what these men wanted was so unjust but that didn't matter. These were hardened criminals. You don't get locked up here unless you've killed someone.

"Mary, why are you here," I asked?

"Girl, you do not want to know but I belong here and am lucky I live the life I do now."

During this time Mary helped clean me up as best she could. She showed me where I would be sleeping. It was a small room off of Mary's workshop. Her room was on the other side and was the same as mine. She wiped my tears and helped me undress and put the babydoll jammys that were on the bed. Then, she offered me a small piece of chocolate. I thanked her profusely and ate it in small bites savoring the taste and the sweetness which helped me wash away the taste from the cum covered salad I had had for dinner.

"You will need to know a few things girl," Mary said, "First, there are 80 some men here who haven't had a woman for awhile. They can't all fuck you everyday but they all like to beat off everyday. An average man can spurt at least one tablespoon of cum. There are about 7 calories in each tablespoon but you already know that since I could hear Mister John telling you at dinner. Cum is very nutritious and so they plan to have about 20 men cum at each meal into a glass for you. I tested how much it is and it's over a full cup of cum you'll be expected to sip at every meal. You will be given vitamins and other nutrients to bring your body weight to about 125 pounds."

My brain throbbed with the thoughts of Mary's conversation.

"That will still leave over twenty men who will cum in or on you every day," Mary continued. "I tell you this since I was told to do it but I also tell you so you will know what tomorrow will be like and getting to many spankings for unnecessary disobedience is just foolish. Also, when you are cleaning the bathroom you will only be allowed to wear whatever you find in the cleaning closet. If there is nothing there then you will proceed naked. These men have many, many years of perverted fantasy, which you will be bring to life for them. But don't kid yourself they know they are in charge and they know how to mete out pain. But, they also all talked about you and how they could let jealousy or anything interfere with having you. Apparently there is no young man up for a sentence like yours and if you had gone to trial it could take five years before you were sent here."

"No way," I muttered under my breath, "I could have remained in the regular cell I was in for several more years if I had gone to trial? And maybe even being put to death would have been better than what I've gotten myself into now. I'm here and I can't escape, refuse or even commit suicide.

Sleep came as a peaceful tide washing over a white sand beach and when I awoke the next morning, like that beach I had no footprints. But, that false dream turned rapidly to reality when Mary said, "Good Morning Girl. Time to get ready for your first fill day."

Mary showed me my schedule.

6:00am wake up, shower, makeup, dressed, toilet use during this hour, enema 7:00am go to cafeteria for breakfast 7:30am - 12:30pm wander and satisfy any man who asks and clean bathroom 12:30pm go to cafeteria for breakfast 1:00pm come to see John 4:00pm - 7:30pm wander and satisfy any man who asks and clean bathroom 7:30pm go to cafeteria for dinner 8:15pm toilet use and enema if needed. 8:45pm wander and satisfy any man who asks. 10:00pm report for punishment and final dismal for bed

Mary explained different parts of it to me. I had to go to the toilet first. As I sat there naked, peeing and pooping some men came in and two used the urinal and one went into the stall. It was what you'd expect of a men's bathroom that had not been cleaned since I'm not sure when. The men would ask me questions when they came in, like, "would you like to suck my cock? How would you like me to cum in your face and on and on and I had to say to everyone of them, "Yes Sir."

Walking naked to the showers I felt self conscious of my penis/clit. I held my hands on my breasts. As I walked naked past men smiling at me with my hands over my breasts I didn't know for a moment if I was a girl or a boy.

When we got to the showers Mary suggested I go potty and then take my enema and shower at the same time since there was a lot to do in one hour. And being late meant being punished later in the evening. So, I sat down and I really did have to go. My poop smelled funny and I wondered if that was from the cum still in my ass for the whole night. Mary said she didn't know.

Then came the enema bag and soapy water. Mary showed me how to mix it and how to stand so it would all go in me. "Especially once you start taking a quart," Mary said and also told me her job was to make sure I took the whole bag and held it the required time and report back if I did or she would be punished.

With my insides gurgling with soapy water I went to the showers and noticed there were six more urinals on this side.

"Does bathroom cleaning mean this side too?" I asked.

"Yes it does Girl," Mary said as she handed me some scented soap and shampoo. "But you can get it done in an hour if you pay attention. Each urinal should take only 3 minutes and the toilets the same. That leaves you 6 minutes to mop the floor. It can be done but you'll probably have a few times you don't or you don't do a good enough job. I'd try to get here a few minutes early so you can change into cleaning clothes. Your change time does not count against you. You have 5 minutes before and after to do that."

With that Mary turned off the shower and directed me to go sit on the potty again. I was sitting splattering the enema out when three men came in. They were naked. All three must have been at least six foot tall. One had a big belly and a skinny little ass. The hairiest one had muscular thighs and a hard ass.

"Good morning Mary," one of the men said.

"Good morning Sir," Mary answered.

Then they started to pee and moan "AHHHHH." One of the men said, "I've got to take a morning dump," and went into the stall. Mary told me to rush along so I finished and wiped best I could.

"Don't worry Girl," Mary whispered, "we have water to clean you up better at our quarters."

We went back to our, well area, and Mary got me ready for the day. "This is what you'll wear today Girl. John selects your wardrobe for the day and sends me the list."

It was a little French Maid's uniform. The skirt wasn't puffy but instead fit tight and short, about eight inches above the knee. Although it stretched it was a tight stretch so I could bend but at the same time my walking was restricted. Also the white bid part was actually cut and the black shear so my tits were readily accessible. The shoes were higher then yesterday but they had ankle supports and the perfume was a nice like springtime scent. Lipstick was full red and nails too.

We were ready to go to breakfast. Mary said I was to go on my own and reminded me of the lube, lipstick and perfume in my pocketbook.

"Oh, one sec, I forgot the jewelry," Mary said and came back and put a necklace on me that flickered in rhinestones MAID TO SERVE and a bracelet with two charms made of same rhinestones. One said, FUCK and the other ME.

So, I walked down the hall and arrived at the cafeteria. When I entered there was another man (I was surprised how many were all new faces and being told not to remember names unless told to, like Mike's and John's, it was more confusing.

He was about my height with Sandy long hair. And he was a full heavy set man and a bit fat but not like some of the others. He was wearing just a pair of jockey shorts and a dirty t-shirt and he walked up to me and pulled me close to him and then proceeded to kiss me and stick his tongue in my mouth as he played with my ass.

Another man came in and said, "Aww, Bill, are you falling in love?" And he released me from his embrace and took me to my table. This time the table was higher then all the other and I must have been about 5 feet off the floor. The seat was a bit small for my ass so I had to balance. A cloth curtain was open and twenty men were standing there facing me. I looked and saw the 8th man was jerking off into a large glass and the glass was nearly half full.