Prison Consequences

Story Info
You learn where the true power lies.
914 words
3.35
87.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in my office working on the paperwork when I receive a phone call; Prisoner 118 has been causing problems again. I tell them to send here up to the office and I will deal with it.

A few minutes later you are brought into the room, your prison overalls just slightly too tight across your breasts framing your nipples and ample cleavage, just as I'd ordered. I enjoy looking over your figure for a minute savoring what was to come.

You look at me defiantly; I simply stare at you then order the two female officers to hold you. I walk over and rip the front of your coveralls open in one movement allowing your breasts to fall free. You gasp in shock as you are suddenly exposed. The two officers wrestle you over to a strange looking set of bars in the wall.

Spreading you legs they chain them a meter apart so you are spread-eagled. They then chain your hands above your head. I pull the rack away from the wall - it follows a track on the wall. You are suspended in mid air arms and legs spread.

I start talking. "This is a punishment rack, it allows me to move you to any position that suits me." I spin the rack and your end up upside down, fingertips merely touching the floor whilst your legs point up to the roof; I alter it again so you are horizontal off the floor facing down.

I produce a knife and slowly begin cutting your overalls off, starting with one leg at the hip. I slowly strip your clothes away till you are naked, you lie face down legs and arms spread about one meter off the floor, your breasts are hanging down, the cold in the room makes you shiver and your nipples become erect. I slowly free my hardening cock looking at your spread legs and the tight holes that lie at the top.

"You have been causing trouble and now its time for your punishment."

You fight, trying to break free of the restraints but it has held many before you and none of them ever escaped, you feel my cock pressing against you pussy lips, you clamp down trying to keep my cock out, I grab your hips and slowly begin forcing my cock into your hot hole. I smile as I feel that you are already wet, you're enjoying this, and I laugh as I slowly fill you.

You moan despite yourself. You try to fight but my cock fights it way in anyways. Finally my cock is buried deep inside you, my full length splitting you open. I pause feeling your tight cunt clench around my hard rod. You whimper slightly as I rock back and forth.

As I slowly begin movements back and forth you cry out; still trying fight against me crying out as I rock you back and forth on my cock. Your body begins to betray you as your juices begin to flow faster, coating my hard shaft.

My cock begins sawing in and out of you; I have given you enough time to get used to my cock, now I want my satisfaction. My cock sawing in and out of your hot and now wet hole, you're so tight. I begin to fuck you harder and faster, thrusting deep inside your wet pussy.

You cry out and try to escape, but my cock if fucking you harder, I feel your body shake as my cock makes you cum. You begin to shudder as I feel your orgasm on my cock, you clamp down as wave after wave of pleasure flows across you.

I grab your hips harder, my fingers digging in and push my length as far into you as I can, my cock twitching as I release my cum deep into your pussy, my cum filling you, I hold myself into you as my cock pumps you full of my hot cum.

I pull out of you and let my cum begin to dribble out of you. I move round and present my cock to your lips. " You will now suck me clean or things will get a lot worse, the better you behave the easier this will be on you"

You shake as you slowly take me into your mouth, your spirit crushed for the moment as your soft lips slide over my semi hard shaft, licking softly as you slowly suck me gently, licking our combined juices off, I feel myself slowly hardening in your mouth once more.

As I feel my shaft getting fully hard again I move back behind you and peel your ass cheeks apart revealing that tender hole ... I smile as you try and thrash around again.

I press my hard cock to your ass and enter you roughly ... spitting your tender virgin ass on my hard cock. Groaning at how hot and tight it is back there I only last a few minutes before I fill your ass with my boiling hot cum.

As I pull out I swing the frame back round so you are vertical again and the cum slowly leaks out of your pussy and ass down your legs as I look you in the face smiling slightly, "I think you understand where the true power is now..." The guards drag you away back to your cell ... till I decide to use you again...