Prison Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Naked men fighting.
3.1k words
4.02
22.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A roar went up, human voices, yes, but an animalistic sound as I fell wounded to the ground. The heavy, metal sheath covering my cock hit my thigh sending lots of small spikes protruding from its inner casing into me. The pain from that and the similar chain mail cage around my balls also pierced my flesh making me cry out again in agony. My opponent stood, as naked as I, acknowledging the crowd even though with genitals encased like me, his cock dripped blood from the blow he had delivered. Medicines had been developed to keep a man's hard on for hours, these were enhancing our rigid cocks. We had clashed our metal cages trying to wound one another with the large exterior spike protruding rapier like from the end. This new form of 'cock fighting' entailed thrusting our bodies at each other as we endeavoured to drive the large metal spike into the other's lower regions. I had just been struck in the balls by his spike and though I had sprung back at the last moment my chain mail had allowed a 'scoring' penetration of his sharp spike.

As I arose gingerly, I had a good view of the two holes I had already inflicted in his ass cheeks pouring blood down his sweat sheened body. He had sliced various cuts on me but this latest had me bringing up bile as I got up from the ground. My cock was as still as turgid as ever, rigidly jutting out ready for battle as I rushed from a crouch to jab my spike towards his belly. My hands were grabbing for his shoulders to pull him into me, he half turned away, my spike raking along his belly to cut just above his cock. At the last second he managed to cut my thigh as I completed my manoeuvre, a thin line of blood trickled down my leg but neither of us were any closer to getting the maximum points of four piercings to win the fight. I completed my attack by two quick steps to the side, and using his sideways thigh thrust momentum, twisted his shoulder, thereby presenting the side of his ass to me just as I pushed my whole body into him, my cock spike struck fairly deep into one cheek of his ass. We both screamed, him from torn muscle, me from the internal spikes scoring deeply into my rock hard member as I spiked him. Another roar went up as the watching crowd bayed for more blood.

I only had one more major strike left to complete but he was a big guy, cutting me many times and scoring one hole to my balls another to my side, a deflection on my part which saved my ass - literally. Although in agony, I rushed him, appearing about to drive my spike towards his belly once more, he realised belatedly that I had feinted and was twisting my shoulders to step further to the side, grabbing his neck to pull him off balance. He was badly placed to retaliate now I was behind him, pulling him back. To keep his balance he had to throw his body weight forwards, leaning from the hips; so did I. His ass now squarely before me, I rammed my cock into the cleft of his cheeks, he folded at the knees bringing me crashing down on him, he screamed like a girl as my cock spike and half the metal cage rammed up his asshole. We fell heavily, God, it hurt as we landed. My cock slid past lots of internal spikes as it drove into him and the same number as I pulled out of his torn, bleeding asshole.

A few people slapped me on the back as I tried to rise but most jostled me as they had bet on the other guy, let's face it, I would have bet on the other guy.

Life at Packham prison hadn't changed; it simply evolved as new ideas were thought up by the guards. I rolled my shoulders as I went back to my cell, my prison number burnt into my skin denoting Packham 1887 was now raised keloid tissue, hard and twisted looking. I was housed in what was now called the gladiators wing, there were twelve of us pitted against each other, or sometimes facing ordeals alone. Already I had fought a large dog and bore the scars to prove it. Attack dogs don't just hang off your arm like well trained police dogs; they bite in quick succession all along any limb they can reach. Often they will attack the softest parts; a naked man has his softest parts tantalisingly close to the level of their jaws on approach. I bear deep scars around my neck and head, my ploy was to drop under their attack leap, grab their front legs, pulling them apart and breaking them. Sounds good in theory but they are biting everything in sight, its not always possible to grab both legs, or even one at times. Often in mid leap they would twist and come at me from a different angle, seemingly oblivious of my gouging and kicking on contact. Although ultimately defeat able, I'd rather fight a man.

The man I saw as I entered my cell was horse cock, I had assigned him that name the first day I saw him and having since learnt no other, continued to think of him as such. A tall, dark man, well muscled and completely naked, he showed the largest cock ever, and it looked pleased to see me. Thrusting out from his loins at a jaunty angle, I always wondered just how the ligatures and muscles could maintain that huge phallus against the pull of gravity. He held out huge arms and grabbed, holding me close, rubbing his naked body against mine as he congratulated me on my win and the money he had won. He lifted me up; I ducked to avoid the ceiling as he sucked on my cock. To draw me in further he slid me over his shoulder, now I was upside down holding onto his ass for fear of falling on my head. He swivelled me around so that my mouth was poised over his rigid cock and lowered me onto it.

I needed no prompting, stroking and sucking him off, my head was soon throbbing with the blood pounding in my ears, he was sucking on my dick and I gave all my attention to his cock and expertly sucked and squeezed the big fleshy prong to bring him off. By now my head was aching and eyes hurting with the pressure building up behind them. I was squeezing his balls and stroking his cock for all I was worth, he was panting with desire and thrusting his hips at me as his climax approached. I was just hoping he wouldn't drop me, held only by my legs at this point. He groaned, pushing his whole body at me, he jetted thick cum into my mouth firing it halfway up my throat. He sagged at the knees and I feared for my safety as I swallowed and choked on his juicy load, trying to gulp it upwards, simply to breathe. I slithered to the ground as his grip loosened, coughing and swallowing, feeling the last drops of his spunk splash on me.

He had been taking tablets, his hard on was not diminishing one iota, jutting out like a crane jib as he pulled me into a kneeling position. His saliva coated cock slid into me, I could feel its girth pressing past my sphincter, widening me fully, until slipping in full depth to fill me up completely. Even now, it took every bit of my will to allow the ingress of his massive weapon and we rested for a moment before he started the short strokes that would lead gradually to ever longer ones and finally to what I really loved, the long hard pounding of his huge cock thrusting ever deeper into my ass, to finally spurt hot thick cum deep into my body. I know every nuance of its taste and consistency, complemented by a fellow prisoner is so in awe of horse cock's huge weapon that he often sucks the cum from my ass to swap it in a kiss as he wanks me off. I swear he has the longest tongue as he pushes it into my asshole, now gaping after the rough passage of that mighty dick, I feel his lips actually inside me. By now I'm on the brink of cumming and tap him on the arm so he can cover my cock with his mouth as I spurt strongly into him, slamming my crotch into his face as his constricting throat milks me dry. He slurps and gently sucks me clean as he wanks himself to orgasmic heaven, slowly allowing my spunk to dribble down his throat.

The gladiator games started quite incongruously with 1572 and I pitted against each other in a reverse tug of war. Drug induced rigidity made our cocks stand out prominently as a leather strap was looped loosely around the base of our cocks, we stood back to back four feet apart. Taking up slack in the strap, the object was to strain forwards to drag the opponent backwards until he crosses a line in the sand. The straining leather leash tightened as we both threw ourselves in opposite directions, pulling hard on the base our cocks, forcing them down as we fought to drag the other man back. By now I had bent my knees to crouch in order to stop the leather from slipping off my bent dick, the agony was similar to trying to actually rip it off. I had only moved forward a small distance but the leather was now starting to slip down my almost downward pointing shaft. Squatting further and trying to get my ass as forward as possible, I was virtually sitting on the ground pulling with all my might, when a roar went up and I fell backwards the loop still present but slack. The other guy's dick had bent all the way back irrespective of the rock hard erection he had sported, so as winner, that night I had a good meal and drank some wine as well.

The Games were established by the guards and their friends, the whole idea was for a chance to gamble they bet heavily on the outcome. Many of the guests were well dressed, rich business men who gazed with ill concealed lust at the naked gladiators as they flexed their buttocks and thrust their genitals at each other. Many deals were made for the business men to 'aid'a prisoner, the only aid they got was more protein stuffed down their throat or up their ass. Some men just wanted the use of a submissive body and alcohol was smuggled in to break down the last resistance to debauchery.

Some days later 1572 and I weren't involved in the next series due to the agony we still felt at the simple task of walking. We watched the other contestants as long iron rods were tied to their genitals. They were paired and pitted against each other to score five solid blows to their opponents, or a knockout. This actually happened when 1658 struck a hard blow to his opponents knee bringing him down heavily, before he could rise his assailant knelt over his head, swinging his body away then back mightily to crash the iron rod to his temple.

With the constant workouts and training for the games we were piling on muscle and with the sun beating down most days we were getting tanned as well. Oiled up for our bouts even I must admit we were a healthy looking bunch and hard as nails.

Race day was a favourite amongst visitors and guards alike, a prisoner was strapped into each of two wheeled 'rowboats.' They stood tied to metal rings bolted to the deck with their arms lashed to two heavy oars up and behind them.

On the order to start, they pulled the oars forward, causing the large poles to move behind them and dig into the earth, they then had to pull back hard to propel the wheeled 'boat' along in a rowing motion. Of course having taken tablets to produce prodigious erections, they were miming a fucking motion. With two such 'boats' in a race there were now two extra positions to be filled, that of those about to be fucked. Guess who was among those lined up for that dubious role?

My feet were tied to the same metal rings as the rower, I was unceremoniously thrust onto his rigid cock, my arms tied to his oars, though I felt ever more the whore these days. Together we pushed and pulled our way round the course, his dick sliding within me, slicked with sweat dripping from us both. His body crashed into me again and again, hard thighs smashing against my soft ass, his engorged cock plunging in and out as we toiled to win the race and a box of beer. There was an increase of sexual feeling now as I maximised the amount of movement between us, sliding silkily down his fleshy pole as we pushed forward and almost off it as I arched my back to reach as far behind me as he did. We were stepping up our rowing rate as we fucked our way around the compound to the race finish, more importantly our own finish was building towards a climax. We crossed the line but rowed on some more as we took each other to the brink and beyond. I could feel hot spunk filling me as I too spurted hot cum into the air, spasm after spasm cascaded to the deck. I'd like to think we were first to cum across the finish line but we ended up second. Slumped, hanging from our lashings we were utterly spent, one might even say - drained.

Sometimes our bouts were full on, testosterone fuelled rampage. Such as the time when I was 'cock fighting' 1658, he was a massive hulk of a man, so chemically enhanced that he could probably cut down a tree with his metal encased dick and not feel the metal spikes gouging into him. At least that's how it appeared, as we clashed cocks, I stumbled and he pierced my ass in a double strike, a shagging style double thrust which left my ass cheek with a large open wound. I staggered in pain and could hardly stand on that leg, his eyes gleamed as he saw how crippled I was, swiftly moving in for what was probably another double tap to finish me off. I circled, favouring my good leg as he poised to strike, his huge metal encased cock was aimed at my belly, which would easily be a crippling blow.

He charged, I pivoted hard on my bad leg, my cry of pain lost in the roar he gave as he thrust his cock at me and barely missed. Sudden agony made me lurch to one side and I seized the opportunity to thrust my hips at him to score a deep hole in his ass cheek as he rushed past. No double tap for me, I was lucky to be still standing as his lunge carried him forward and dragged me along, spiked into in his bum. With another roar he turned, disengaging my spike but still sending me tottering onward, helpless to avoid the spike encasing his cock thrusting up at a threatening angle. Time seemed to slow, I could see his huge, tanned, oil slicked body standing stock still in front of me, his belly starting to recede from me as he drew back for the impetus to thrust his cock into my body.

Now, although slowing my advance, I was helpless to avoid that vicious jab to my unprotected belly. My only armour was the metal cock cage, quickly aligning myself to parry the rapier point about to strike me, caught the tip of his spike with my cock to deflect it, only for it to cut a deep gouge in my belly and hip. A lot better for me than intended but still a deep crippling wound. I staggered back, gasping, blood pouring down my legs from both ass and belly, both open wounds bringing overwhelming pain. I've still only scored one point and I'm half dead on my feet. He pressed home his attack and rushed at me grabbing my shoulders, presumably to turn my ass toward him. I went to pivot again but the excruciating pain made me fall to one side, so quick it was almost a judo hip throw. He fell over me, and, regaining my feet, I lunged on top of him to fall spike first onto his ass. My weight had driven the breath from him, now I had a chance to spike him with a double tap and strove to make it up the asshole. I missed, due to his twisting but did score two in his ass cheeks. He threw me off with a huge upward thrust of his body and we painfully got to our feet.

Our wounds now would limit our method of attack, I could see how it would hamper him, I've been hampered that way during this fight for some while, so intended to use it to my advantage. He couldn't stride or kick, so would have to get in close, I for my part wanted to close the gap between us quickly to deliver the final telling blow. He weaved from side to side moving closer, I estimated the distance, and from a standing start jumped as far as I could, striking him with both knees. The force was sufficient to hurl him to the ground, landing on top of him once more I stabbed his upper belly with my spike. I was fearful that the leap wouldn't take me far enough and that he could have struck me in the balls if I had landed any lower on him. My chain mail couldn't have withstood my weight assisting his spike into me, as it was, he tried to skewer my thigh but merely made a cut before I was hauled off him to be declared the winner.

Such is my life these days at Packham prison, I am a gladiator and have a certain standing in this jail, just as long as I don't get killed.

Spitz Harder