Prison Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still had a rampant hard on, lowering my body to the ground, holding my legs apart, he put his massive cock to my ass. There was no way he could ever get that huge thing in me. Held captive, I saw his fingers go into his mouth, then felt the cold slippery touch at my ass. A couple of fingers invading me could not even start preparing the way for that massive cock. He wasted no time, soon all his fingers were in, widening my ass but even then I thought there's no way he could fit. His girth was so large, no wonder he had wrecked those other contestants. For many years I had been fucked by my Master, 'horse cock', he had the biggest cock I had ever seen, until now.

His was thick and long but not nearly as big around as this guy. I concentrated on opening my ass, if he tore my sphincter, I would no longer be able to wrestle and continue to live in the comfort I'd become accustomed to. He thrust hard at me, the head of his cock was deforming, some was able to enter, the rest was stretching me wider than ever before. He lifted me up, my weight and gravity was forcing me fully on his shaft. I thought at first he he torn me, the pain was so bad, I felt stretched far beyond the limit my anus could possibly go.

He grunted, I was frightened to breathe let alone make a noise, it felt like a cannon was up my ass. I was panting as I hung there on his weapon, my toes just taking some weight from my ass. The pain was the worst ever but through it, I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Here was I, built like a brick outhouse, crying like a little girl. He hadn't started to thrust in me yet. I remember horse cock would be careful at first but as his passion grew, so he became reckless, slamming into me at all angles.

At least it had helped to stretch me for this monster but what further damage would be done? Holding my hips, he eased out, my feet were now planted firmly on the floor, only for his thrust to lift me up again. My 220 pounds were hoisted by virtue of his cock up my ass, of course that couldn't continue, so he lowered us both to the floor and proceeded to rape me, fully. I must be bleeding because he was sliding easily to and fro, I could feel my guts being re-arranged every time he pushed in.

My only hope was to get him out of my ass before he started slamming his way to the finishing strokes. Getting him to pull out would take some doing, he was wedged tightly in me. My brain was working overtime, as he worked his way to orgasm, I said,

"Please let me suck you, I want to have you spurt in my mouth."

He must be the only guy who had never heard that said to him before. Raping was a way of life to him, to have someone offer to suck him off must be a whole new ball game. I was only thinking of keeping my ring intact but he didn't know that. Shortly, he withdrew, I felt as though the tight sleeve of my rectum would turn inside out, to prolapse like a wet sack of shit between my legs. I didn't have time to think about it, his massive cock presented itself to my face. I opened my mouth as far as I could, he rammed the tip in past my teeth, I tasted my ass. It was still a job to take his girth in my mouth, it was enormous, my lips were stretched and I had more than my fill.

I sucked him for ages as I brought him to the very brink of orgasm, he was groaning, suddenly he gripped my head, thrusting forward, my throat was blocked by his huge cock head. Cum pumped in copious quantities I could feel my stomach filling with his hot sperm. He emptied himself, juddering as I swallowed, lots of it escaping from my mouth as tried to breathe. Small shudders ran through him as I sucked the biggest weapon ever. He, at last, wasn't an immovable man mountain, he was a shuddering wreck on trembling knees. I sucked harder, causing his raw nerves to rebel, his ball sack jumped as the last few drops were violently squeezed from him. The crowd went wild, I fell back on my heels, face chest and knees covered in cum, it's a wonder I hadn't added to it.

He stood proudly, hands clasped triumphantly aloft, his cock jutting out, glistening with a mixture of cum and saliva. He turned this way and that, acknowledging the applause, his muscles rippling in the harsh glare of the lights, taut ass flexing as he rotated. He bent down, holding onto my forearm he helped me stand, displaying me for those at the back who hadn't yet seen the cum that covered me, trickling down my face and belly. Another roar went up, "Slayer, Slayer."

I was just number fourteen on his unbeaten record but at least I was still standing - after that thing in my ass I don't think I could sit for a week.

12